Would You Mind If I Fell For...

By AnnaBieberTomlinson

/NO ONE IS FAMOUS IN THIS STORY/ "Who's Zayn?" I asked, completely confused. "He is the most popular guy in... More

Would You Mind If I Fell For You? (Zouis Talik)
Chapter 2. ~Notes & The Blusher.~
Chapter Three. ~Curly & Blondie~
Chapter Four. ~Bullies & Skipping School~
Chapter Five. ~Yes or No?~
Chapter Six. ~Strange Father & Messing Up~
Chapter Seven. ~Being Ignored~
Chapter Eight. ~Am I Doing The Right Thing?~
Chapter Nine. ~Making Up or Making Out?~
Chapter Ten ~Spending The Night~
Chapter Eleven ~Jealous~
Chapter Twelve. ~Day At The Mall & Practice~
Chapter Thirteen. ~Surprise Gift & Finally To Music Camp~
Stopping the story...

Chapter Fourteen. ~Flirting & Being Naughty~

3.4K 88 17
By AnnaBieberTomlinson

Sorry I havn't updated in over a month. Been super busy with school. =/

---

Louis' P.O.V

After the long 3 hour drive, we finally arrived at the Music Camp. We all piled out of the bus and onto the Camp Grounds.

I looked around and saw a couple big buildings. One of them easily stood out as the Dorms. It had an up stairs and down. It had many doors running around the building, telling me we were deffinatley not the only group here and that there was many more here and coming.

I felt a warm hand softly clamp down on my weak shoulder, I felt tingled run down my spine from the hand. I knew it was Zayn then. He always gave me that reaction when he just simply touched me. I looked back at his beautiful face who was wearing my favorite side smile.

I smiled back at him and touched his hand with mine, still feeling those amazing tingles tickle my spine and shoulder. I loved the feeling.

"Good morning!" I heard an un-firmiluar voice call toward us. It was a woman who looked in her mid 40's with glasses and brown hair which came a little above her shoulders. She has a brown hat with matching shirt and shorts that came above her knees. Looked like she took the word 'Camp' too far.

She smiled and continued, "My name is Mrs. Snyder and I am the Head Staff of this camp. I'll be showing you around this camp site. Follow me."

Nobody of the group said a word except our music teacher, "Alright, let's go!"

We sighed and followed Mrs. Snyder around the site. She showed us the dinning building, the bathrooms, and the medium sized stadium building.

The stadium had a big stage with about 500 seats. It would be where the campers would perform.

I overheard Mrs. Snyder say that there was about 300 students attending this camp. It made my stomach twist and turn at the thought of messing up and all of them watching and laughing at me.

It was as if Zayn had heard my thoughts and felt my fear because he stepped up and intertwined our fingers together. I looked up at him and smiled. He smiled back. All the fear washed away when he touched me.

I felt little sparks and tingles explore around my body from the touch of our hands. It was like I couldn't get enough of the feeling; It was amazing.

We walked past a small play ground, which looked like it was for little kids, but there were some teenagers playing around on it. Some of the boys were staring at mine and Zayn's intertwined hands and made a weird gagging face at each other and laughed.

I was used to it. Everyone at school did the same thing, but they were getting used to us dating, but there was always someone who made fun at us and talked behind our backs, it always hurts but I'm strong enough for some pain.

Zayn squeezed my hand when he saw the immature boys laugh at us. I felt more sparks surround us which made me smile at him.

"Alright, and this is the boys' room. There are 5 beds so there should be enough room for the 5 of you. Down stairs is the girl's room. I'll show you girls." Mrs. Snyder announced as she showed us a large room.

We stepped in and looked around the room. It had 2 bunks and 1 full sized bed; which is 5 beds. There was 2 wall mirros and 3 brown dressers pushed up against the wall. There was a couple rugs around the room which looked weird. There was Air Conditioner by the window, so that's good.

In other words, this room didn't look bad, nor did it look good. I was expecting this camp to look better being that this camp had over 200 campers attending. But it should be okay for the next month or two. Yeah, we're staying that long.

I felt Zayn's warm arms wrap around my waist from behind. I felt the tingles and sparks explode around my body. I closed my eyes at the feeling, almost letting out a moan. It felt that good.

"Hi there." He whispered in my ear, causing me to smile and a shiver roll down my spine.

"Hello." I whispered back, leaning back on him.

"How are you?" He whispered, nuzzling his nose into my neck almost causing me moan again.

"I'm good now that your here." I whispered back, still having my eyes closed.

He chuckled into ear, and then his lips kissed my neck, trailing a row of kisses, causing me to finally let out a quiet groan. I felt him smile ontop of my neck.

"Good." He whispered into my ear and gave me a quick kiss on my neck again.

"How are you?" I asked back, smiling and enjoying his kisses.

"I'm doing amazing." He whispered, and rubbed the skin that right ontop of my pants. I sighed out a moan at the sparks the was literally exploding around my body. It felt like big amounts of sparks were exploding all around the room.

"Good." I breathed out and his finger went a little lower and barely touching my bum.

He chuckled at me as I was holding back another moan.

"Let it out." He whispered ever so quiet into my ear.

I smiled, and tried my best to keep my moan in just to annoy him. I felt his whole hand travel down to my bum and he rubbed it a little. I couldn't help it, and the moan slipped off my tongue.

"Ha." He said with a smirk, and kissed my cheek and went over toward Harry, which left me in a hot mess. I felt the small tingles leave me. I frowned. I liked that feeling. It was almost as if I couldn't get enough of it. I wanted more. I felt like I wanted to run back over towards him and jump on him and get that amazing feeling back.

I shook my head. I can't just go and do that. Stupid me.

I sighed and walked over towards Niall.

"Hey lad." I said when I was beside him.

He looked up and smiled, "Hey Louis." He put down what ever was in his hands and turned around and leaned against the table behind him, "What's up?"

I shrugged, "Nothing really." I said and then I followed where Niall was staring at.

Liam. He was staring at Liam who was laying on one of the bunks, texting someone.

"Ohhh, I see what's going on here." I said with a wink.

Niall quickly looked up at me and blushed. "Don't tell him, alright? That would be so embarrassing. I don't even know if likes boys. I mean, if he did that would be cool. I never said I liked him, it's just a small crush I mean; nothing big--." He went on and on.

"Niall. Stop. Alright. You'll never know he likes boys unless you fucking ask. You should talk to him soon before he finds someone else." I said and walked away towards Harry and Zayn.

----------

It was about 12:30AM now, and we decided to be the rebel we all are, and sneak out of the dorm and sneak around the camp site. It was going to be amazing!

"Okay, are you ready?" Harry grinned, wearing all black like the rest of us. "This is going to be fucking amazing."

I smiled, "Let's do this poo." I said and pulled the black skee mask over my face as the others did the same.

"Hey, that's my phrase!" Harry argued, putting his hands on his hips.

I rolled my eyes and walked beside my boyfriend, "He's mad at me, Z-Z!" I fake cried into his chest.

I felt his chest rumble with a chuckle, but he went along with it and put his arms around me. "Shut your pie hole, Harry." He said.

I heard Harry gasp in horror. "I will do no such thing, Mr. Z-Z." He mocked.

I heard Liam sigh in annoyance, "Both of you shut up and let's get this over with." He wasn't too fond over this idea, but he finally said okay.

I let go of Zayn, but stayed beside him as we tip-toed out of the dorm door and down the wooden floored hallway and down the cement stairs.

Harry was leading us around the site, and using his hand to tell us which way to go. As we were passing the stadium building, we saw about 3 big guys standing watch that was standing against the wall with flash lights.

Harry quickly shoved us behind a random building and pushed his mask up over his eyes. "We have to split up, just for the fun of it. If any of get caught, run around the camp site, but be quiet! And try to get back to the room in one piece." He whispered/Yelled.

Liam stepped up and pulled up his mask as well, "I don't like this idea. I'd say we go back to the room and act like this didn't happen. Alright?" He whispered back.

I'm pretty sure we all rolled our eyes at the worry wort. He just won't stop! This is first time I've felt so BAD! I love it, and he isn't going to ruin it!

"But Li, you said we could." Niall pouted, holding onto his arm.

Liam looked down at the younger boy and sighed. "Whatever. But you better hope we won't get caught, Styles."

Harry just replied back with a huge grin.

Niall and Liam decided to group up when we parted and the rest of us decided to go alone.

"Good luck." We all whispered to each other.

We all went into different directions. I went around a building and peaked around the corner. I saw the 3 buff guys looking in opposite directions with their flash lights flashing infront of them.

This is going to be harder than I thought it would be. I breathed in a deep breath and then let it slowly out.

I got on the ground and started to crawl towards the next building that was a little ways from the guys.

I started to army crawl toward the building, and froze when I heard the 3 big guys talking and walking towards me. They couldn't see me though.

"Did you guys hear that?" One of them asked the others.

"No, what was it?" Another asked.

"I don't know, nevermind." The first said, and they walked back to their spots.

I breathed in a breath, "Thank you God." I whispered.

I continued to army crawl to building and finally reached it. I stood up quickly and hid behind it and breathed in a couple breaths. I'm so dramatic... YOLO.

I started to walk behind the building, but tripped on a big rock and fell onto the hard ground. "Fuck!" I screamed out accidentally. I smacked a hand over my mouth and looked around, hoping they didn't hear me.

"Hey, I heard someone over here!" One of them shouted. I saw one of the flash light beams point over to the building I was hiding behind.

I quickly shot up when they saw me and one of them started to run after me.

I let out a quiet scream and ran around the site, just like Harry said to. I turned a sharp corner and slipped on the grass. Or was it someone? I quickly looked up and saw my beautiful boyfriend looking back at me.

"Run!" I yelled out and grabbed his hand and shot up off the ground when I heard the big guy running towards us.

He got up quickly and we started to run again around the camp site away from the big scary guy.

"How the bloody hell did you get caught, Louis?" Zayn yelled out as we ran around another corner.

"I fell, and yelled. Don't blame me!" I yelled back out and stuck my tongue out at him, as I still held his hand.

"Idiot." I heard him say, but I let it go this time...

"Over there by the fence! Jump it!" Zayn yelled, pointing to a white fence in the distance.

I ran faster, still holding his hand, toward the fence. We both quickly jumped over the low fence and ran down the field and his behind a huge hay bail.

I leaned on the bail, breathing hard and held my chest, Zayn doing the same. I heard the guy run into a different direction which made me sigh in reliefe.

"You almost got us caught, dork." He chuckled. I gave him an inocent smile and shrug.

"It was fun though!" I said, lifting the mood.

He just rolled his eyes. I looked at his face and he was looking infront of him toward the field.

I looked at him for a moment, taking in his beauty. What did I do so wonderful to get him in my life? I feel blessed, actually.

Zayn turned his head toward me, and smiled. "What are you looking at?"

"You." I answered simply, smiling.

He smiled back at me and leaned down to give me a kiss. I met his lips halfway and out lips crashed together. I felt the tingles spread from my lips to all around my body again. I love that feeling.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, wanting him to get as close to me as possible. Our lips moved in sync as we started to have a passionate make out. I felt him gently tug on my bottom lip with his teeth, asking for permission, which I gladly accepted and opened for him.

His tongue explored around my mouth. I clutched his shirt behind his head, as I was enjoying the feeling of his little muscle in my mouth. I let out a quiet moan, holding into his shirt harder.

I felt him smile, and pull me closer by the sides of my face. We had a small tongue war, but he won of course. But the second one, I think he let me win.

I placed my hand on his cheek and pushed my lips harder onto his, making him start to fall toward the ground. Once he fell to the ground, I climbed ontop of his hips, straddling him.

We continued to have our make out session, but we were interrupted by the other boys, and Niall's laugh at the veiw.

I jumped up and fell to the ground, with a squeal. That just made them all laugh. I blushed and glared at them.

"Not funny." I said, and crossed my arms on my chest.

"Yes it is! We just witnessed a make out session!" Harry said, laughing.

I rolled my eyes and Zayn chuckled at me. I stuck my tongue out at him as he stuck his right back out at me.

We made it back to our dorm safely without anymore guards and just went to sleep. We were exhausted.

I was sleeping on a top bunk, while Harry slept beneath me. Niall on top on the other bunk, with Liam on the bottom. And Zayn was asleep on the large twin sized bed.

Once the clock struck 3:00AM, and I heard everyone snoring loudly, I quietly got down off the bunk and walked towards Zayn.

I quietly pushed back th covers and snuck in bed with him. I cuddled into his back, and I felt him move around a little, and I felt his strong arm wrap around my waist as we cuddled into each other.

I felt his lips kiss my forehead, and him whisper a quiet, "Good night." After that, I fell into a great sleep, dreaming about me and my boyfriend.

-----------------------

Took me a couple days to write this, lol. -.-

Kind of crappy, but it's up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 5.6K 24
Harry Styles is a new student at Oakwood high school, he had to move because he got bullied for being gay at his old school. So, at this new school...
301K 9.2K 33
Zayn is the most popular guy at the most prestigious school in all of London. His life is perfect. His parents are rich, his friends are awesome and...
28.8K 838 26
Harry gets called to babysit four girls for a whole weekend and he can't say no he need the money. When he said yes he didn't realize that it was Lou...
16.3K 333 16
Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, and Niall Horan all knew they were different from the start. They met each other at school and...