Before We Fall In Love

By Exitian

A game of dares between Bae Suzy and Nam Joohyuk. Namzy AU. <><><><><> A/N: A proper Namzy fanfic to those w... More

Chapter 1: First dare
Chapter 2: Skyline
Chapter 3: Like a boss
Chapter 4: Jagiya
Chapter 5: Uncover
Chapter 6: Parisian date
Chapter 7: Safe
Chapter 8: So much more
Chapter 9: Wonderment
Chapter 10: Cold feet
Chapter 11: I love you..
Chapter 13: Epilogue

Chapter 12: Finale

676 38 7
By Exitian

Not long after they board and were soon comfortably sat. Suzy sat to one side of the plane while Joohyuk took the other for take off. He caught her looking over at him more than a few times and she merely smiled sheepishly.

Only few words were shared between them since this morning. Joohyuk stood to get himself a drink at one point, offering Suzy one but she denied him politely.

Staring absently at the TV screen, he felt heavy.

Suzy couldn't fight the urge. She was getting restless. In two minds as to what to do, she threw open her French magazine and flipped the pages.

It was just them. Only the two of them and this would be their last chance to be alone. No suspecting eyes of the media, just them.

So quietly, Suzy threw her magazine aside, she stood with reason. Kicking her heels off her feet, she gathered the blanket that was once on her lap and crossed the plane to him.

Smiling inwardly, he didn't say a word or make a move as she came to sit next to him.

Sweetly, she swung her tired legs over his thighs, snuggling into his chest before dropping her head onto his shoulder when he then helped her pull the blanket over them both.

Finally, he was pushing his arms under her waist and across her legs, brushing his hand affectionately over her feet, always so chilly. He warmed them up and as he did so, she smiled into his chest, leaving a quick kiss on his chin before she closed her eyes.

As his breathing evened out, Joohyuk dropped a kiss onto her forehead, snuggling her closer. Bliss. It felt like home and he wasn't sure he would be able to give this up.

If they only had the game, he never wanted it to end. Would he dare risk more? He knew the implication but did she?

"Suzy-ah. Leap with me," he blurted out.

"Wae? Do you like me?" She taunted, pushing the thoughts out as she pinned to by his warm presence. His heart was pounding, she heard it.

Suzy wanted his admission; she wanted the truth so she knew she wouldn't be alone in this.

He took a deep breath as he felt red creep over his face - now or never, he thought.

"Aniya.." he started to stutter, unable to make sense of what he just said, nor to find the words to say.

Joohyuk's answer made her body tense up. She nodded, unsure of what to do. "Ne," Suzy said softly as she slowly moved away from him.

"Ani." He swiftly enveloped his arms to her, making her still. "I mean I don't like you -"

She closed her eyes, she felt so embarrassed already. "Arasso.. Arasso. You don't have to feel sorry for me. It's just a question, out of curiosity.."

"Mwo? But I thought I am getting a love proposal?" He looked at her, confused.

Her face had gone red, and, if he wasn't so nervous, he'd consider teasing her for looking like a tomato. Even flustered, he thought she was beautiful.

"Proposal? Why would I confess to you? What makes you think of that?" Her voice muffled in shyness as she tried her best to match his gaze.

He didn't answer but smirked at her.

"Ya! Are you teasing me?!" Suzy puffed her cheeks, and Joohyuk let out a cheerful laugh.

His fingers traced the piece of metal she was wearing and placed their hands above their shared blanket. Pretending to not feel anything, Suzy sat in silence all hot and bothered.

Joohyuk smiled softly and continued to look at the cute woman before his presence.

She cleared her throat. "Don't get me wrong, Joohyuk-ah. Geunde wae? Why are you asking me to take a leap with you if you don't like me?"

He still didn't respond and instead he bent down to kiss her gently. It was brief and sweet.

He pulled her against him, hugging her tightly as he spoke. "I have waited for this right time. You're the only one who ever made me feel this way, this kind of happiness. It may sound very different and weird coming from someone like me, but you are the only one who could see the real me.."

Suzy's trembling had ceased slowly, the warmth of his hug cooling her.

"Every time we talk, everytime we're together.. each of those moments feels very precious to me. I'm really glad that I met you. I wanted to tell you before we landed in Paris just how much scared I was, Suzy-ya. I was scared that I would fall for you, but when I held you that night - I have realized that what scares me the most is a day without you."

The blushes that were once gracing her cheeks had returned, and they were more vibrant than ever.

"I don't just like you, Suzy-ah. I am in love with you."

Right that moment, Suzy did not know what else to say, but as the gentleman that he was, Joohyuk waited for her to speak.

She covered her mouth in sheer shock at the revelation. She looked at him. "You love me? Jinjja?"

He touched the ring in her finger and gently pulled it off. "Jeongmal."

"Jakkaman..." Suzy halted her words for a few seconds, her voice seemingly more soft. "Does this mean?"

The tiniest hint of pink tinge flushes Joohyuk's cheeks, causing him to avert his gaze as a feeling of bliss bubbles in his chest. His usually calm and composed demeanor shattered by her luring words.

"Let's drop this game, Suzy-ah." Joohyuk finally spoke. "I know that it will be over eventually and I don't want you to leave when the time comes."

Cupping both sides of her face in his veiny hands, he made her look up at him. "So, let's make it official. Jakkaman, you love me too right? Ani. You don't need to love me back. But I'm pretty sure you like me."

"Mianhae, Joohyuk-ah," she countered, shaking her head, which was still cradled in my hands.

His heart dropped for a second, but jumped again after she continued with, "In some strange way I just don't like you. I actually love you and it's cra-"

He cut her off with a searing kiss, silently thanking whatever deity he needed to thank that they were on the same page. His fingers sank back into her hair, tugging just enough to illicit a sexy moan from her.

"I love you.." He panted, pressing his forehead to hers, but in her eyes, despite the dark wanting look gazing back at him, I saw a touch of fear.

"Nado.."

"Nervous?" he asked, not only because he needed to know he wasn't the only one, but if she was, then he wanted to know why so he could ease them both somehow.

"Ani.. geungyang..." she started but smiled, shaking her head. "Okay a little."

"Wae?" Joohyuk pushed her hair from her face, slipping a hand deep into the locks at her neck in order to tip her head up. He brushed kisses across her lips over and over, trying to slow himself down. "Wae? Please tell me. I don't want you nervous. I'm kinda there enough for both of us."

Suzy's laugh was short but sweet. "Don't you think it's too soon?"

"We can take it one day at a time, Suzy-ah. We'll get to know each other. I'll take care of you, support and love you. Please trust me," he vowed, smiling at her lovingly. "Wow I think you're the most beautiful woman I've ever set my eyes on."

"Aigoo you're just blinded by love," she said playfully, scrunching her nose.

"Guess you could say that," he played along but kissed her quickly to correct that. "Ani, love made it clear for me."

Suzy hit her arm, both laughing so hard that tears welled up their eyes.

Joohyuk held her hand, intertwining with his. "I know it won't be easy - it just won't be - but I know it would be worth it. Nothing outside this matters as much as having you in my life, Suzy-ah. I want us to figure it out." His gaze raked all over her stunning face.

"Ne, we'll figure it out," she agreed, slipping her hands up his chest and around his neck as her brow wrinkled a little. "I don't want to run away from you anyway."

"Good," he growled, leaning in to kiss her again.

His tongue claimed her mouth as his body shifted. Her hair was soft between his fingers, and he couldn't help but pull the locks a little when her legs swung on his thighs. A long, hissing string of curses left his lips against her mouth.

"You'll be the death of me," he whispered, his head falling to her shoulder. "Let's go to sleep, Suzy-ah. Pali."

Her giggle was breathy, and it faltered when he dragged long, slow open-mouthed kisses up her neck to her ear. "But first I need you to stop it."

She cupped his face, he looked at her pouting. "Kamanhae."

"Shiro!" He playfully shook his head, snuggling her closer. "Okay dreamland, here we come."

<><><><><><>

A/N: This is it for 'Before We Fall In Love'. There's just the epilogue left to be posted in a few. Sorry if I can't make it longer for those who have wishful thinking to continue this fic until Start-up shoot. As I said it before, I'm not confident at all to dive in the K-entertainment world. So, I'm not touching it unless I do my proper research. 😁

Thank you all so much for anticipating Namzy's love story in this parallel universe. All of you are so wonderful and supportive, it's a privilege for me that you always take the time to read this book. Take these 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

🐰💓🐶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 8.7K 34
Taehyung and Hoseok become touchy...maybe a little too touchy. It's everybody's story. About a growing relationship, one falling apart, and an indivi...
168K 7.8K 35
━It's hard to be a kindergarten teacher but not until he met Jeon Jungkook. Taekook au : -top Jungkook -bottom Taehyung
1.2K 22 13
Sarah has changed her life since traveling to South Korea, To find herself something pushes her towards that Korean guy named Nam Joo Hyuk trying to...
3.6K 371 39
𝔸 π•¨π•šπ•€π•– π•‘π•–π•£π•€π• π•Ÿ π• π•Ÿπ•”π•– π•€π•’π•šπ••, "π•Žπ•™π•–π•Ÿ 𝕒π•₯ 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕓𝕠𝕒π•₯, 𝕑𝕒𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•π•šπ•œπ•– π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•‘π•£π• π••π•šπ•˜π•šπ•–π•€ 𝕕𝕠." When π•Šπ•¦π•«π•ͺ 𝔹𝕒�...