The Kids Aren't Alright

By Alicornofweirdness

It was just supposed to be a simple bonfire party. Dancing, talking, and maybe a little drinking. But things... More

Prologue / Introduction
✰ Chapter One ✰
✰ Chapter Two ✰
✰ Chapter Three ✰
✰ Chapter Four ✰
✰ Chapter Five ✰
✰ Chapter Six ✰
✰ Chapter Seven ✰
✰ Chapter Eight ✰
✰ Chapter Nine ✰
✰ Chapter Ten ✰
✰ Chapter Eleven ✰
✰ Chapter Tweleve ✰
✰ Chapter Thirteen ✰
Thinking Space
✰ Chapter Fourteen ✰
✰ Chapter Fifteen ✰
✰ Chapter Sixteen ✰
✰ Chapter Seventeen ✰
✰ Chapter Eighteen ✰
Thinking space 2
✰ Chapter Nineteen ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty-One ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty-Two ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty-Four ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty-Five ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty-Six ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty-Seven ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty-Eight ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty Nine ✰
✰ Chapter Thirty ✰
✰ Chapter Thirty-One ✰
LAST THINKING SPACE
✰ Chapter Thirty-Two ✰
KILLER EXPLAINED - ⚠️ spoilers ⚠️

✰ Chapter Twenty-Three + Thinking Space ✰

595 35 185
By Alicornofweirdness

𝚃𝚆: 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚘𝚗? (𝚒𝚍𝚔 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚊 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚑😳)
𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Doctors said they did everything they could do but what could they do? Fluttershy was already dead, cold, and out. Out of all people, I was the one who had to touch her. I know that feeling and I'd hope I'd never have to feel it again. That cold, waxy texture of a dead body, it still to this day freaks me out. 

And Rarity, she could have done something. What was her problem with Fluttershy? What was her problem with me? I used to bully Fluttershy because I used to be a bad person but I've changed. My relationship with Shy had grown so much since freshman year.

Rarity and I sat in another waiting room, away from Fluttershy's family. She still had her handkerchief and lightly dabbed the tears away on her face. In all honesty, the tears are paid actors. Like that shit isn't real.

"I don't know how to feel, it just doesn't seem real."

"Well it's obviously real." I sneered at her.

She got up out of her seat and stood up which caught my attention.

"Sunset." She started to say, whispering at the slightest. "I don't know why you have such a problem with me but you need to stop it."

"I have a problem with you because you killed Fluttershy!" I yelled, standing out of the chair as well.

"What?! Darling, I'd never kill anyone. Are you mad in the head?"

"Oh ho ho, It's SO obvious Rarity. You probably went here overnight or snuck in to kill Fluttershy or something like that. And you didn't show us the letter until today!"

She balled her fists at my words for a minute but then slowly loosened them. "Sunset, I was at therapy! Have you forgotten that my sister was murdered and I was the one who had to find her dead body?!"

"Are you not a christian?"

"What in Heaven's sake? What does Religion have to do anything? And besides I'm catholic, Sunset."

"And the difference is?"

"The difference is that catholics believe that Jesus is an incarnate of God while christians believe that Jesus is God's son. And there are many different catholics." Rarity rolled her eyes and looked back at me. "And why has this turned into a religious conversation?"

I grabbed Rarity's arm and pulled her to the side. "I didn't tell anyone this but I found a bible verse that had been ripped out of the book lying next to her."

Rarity laughed and stepped back from Sunset. "Mm, so hypocritical of you Sunset. To be mad at me for not showing you the note when I clearly forgot yet you just kept this to yourself and you know about it."

I stayed quiet. She was right, I didn't even think about it that way. Makes me think if I was wrong about my assumption of her.

"And no matter how angry I get, I'd never rip the pages out of bible. Do you know how disrespectful that is?"

I was really fucked up, I really did. I'm just going crazy from all the stress that I'm starting to get paranoid.

"Rarity, I'm sorry. . ."

"Don't."

"What?"

"Don't even waste your time on apologizing to me. I was on your side this whole time but you don't do the same to me, huh? You blame me but you don't think of the possibility of Adagio?" She huffed.

"Dagi would never, she's atheist and she's not that mean lol."

"Yes but I've had perfect attendance at school recently, not counting therapy. What has Adagio had? Oh well who knows, she skips and ditches almost everyday. She has a chance of being the killer but you're too blind to even look into her." Rarity pushed me out of the way and grabbed her purse. She started to dial numbers on her phone and went outside.

Not even a minute later, a white fancy box car pulled up ready to pick her up.

Damn. I guess I'm walking by myself.

Too scared of what Fluttershy's parents and Zephyr after I told him to have a positive mindset would think of me, I quickly walked out.

The long walk from the hospital back to my apartment made me think, could Dagi really be a killer? Am I looking at this all wrong? All the thinking made my head hurt.

•••

𝚂𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝙺𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"My plan worked, Sunset thinks Rarity is the killer and it's just making her go crazy. I love it here." I held my book close to me and fell back in my bed.

It's what she gets anyways, Sunset Shimmer doesn't deserve anything. All she ever does is hurt people, and she always lets her anger get in the way. All her friends will turn on her for thinking Rarity is the one behind this. While Rarity's locked behind bars, Sunset will be all alone.

She'll be all alone and I can finally have what I've always wanted, my lover. This day is going to be just perfect.

I laughed to myself at my glorious plan until I looked at my reflection in the mirror. What happened to me?, I thought, I used to be so happy but now I'm alone. But was I ever happy or did I just convince myself over the years that I had a happy childhood?

"I guess the world will never know. Just like we still don't know how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop." I said aloud. I rolled over to flip through the pages of my planner. "Stupid Owl, I'd shoot it down if I knew where it lived."

𝐒𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐑𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭🙂 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐞𝐬, 𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝. 𝐍𝐨, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞. 𝐒𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐥𝐮𝐬 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞. 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧🙂💔

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐄

Questions will be shorter but I'll create a space for y'all to comment if you guys want me to answer any questions or you guys can make your own questions and have other people reply to them.

1. Who do you think the killer is now?

2. Do you think Sunset should have grabbed more evidence before accusing Rarity or do you think she was in the right?

3. What do you think the killer's motives are?

4. Do you still have any idea what the initials could mean? Do they even mean a name or stand for something?

5. There is no question. You can either ask me questions on this one or just state some evidence or something and let people reply to it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

812K 17.5K 34
Years ago, Abby Sutherlin lost her mother in a car crash. This summer, Abby's father is marrying his girlfriend, Ashley. Abby has to move to New York...
13.4K 402 19
Rainbow dash is lesbian, she's famous playing with other girls heart, her friends and her, love playing games. But this time, this bet is serious. ...
7.7K 403 30
It's a few years after graduation at Canterlot College. Rainbow Dash has settled into her temporary placement on the official Canterlot soccer team w...
15.2K 397 13
Halfway through typing out her response to the text message she'd just received, the purple haired woman fully runs into someone, sending both of the...