Written in the Stars | A Drac...

By alicewonder26

TW: mentions of abuse You know the story of the boy who lived, but do you know the story of the boy who had n... More

Author's Note
Part One
Chapter One - Allison
Chapter Two - Draco
Chapter Three - Allison
Chapter Four - Draco
Chapter Five - Allison
Chapter Six - Draco
Chapter Seven - Allison
Chapter Eight - Draco
Chapter Nine - Allison
Chapter Ten - Draco
Chapter Eleven - Allison
Chapter Twelve - Draco
Part Two
Chapter Thirteen - Allison
Chapter Fourteen - Draco
Chapter Fifteen - Allison
Chapter Sixteen - Draco
Chapter Seventeen - Allison
Chapter Eighteen - Draco
Chapter Nineteen - Allison
Chapter Twenty - Draco
Chapter Twenty-One - Allison
Chapter Twenty-Two - Draco
Chapter Twenty-Three - Allison
Chapter Twenty-Four - Draco
Chapter Twenty-Five - Allison
Chapter Twenty-Six - Draco
Chapter Twenty-Seven - Allison
Chapter Twenty-Nine - Allison
Chapter Thirty - Draco
Chapter Thirty-One - Allison
Part Three
Chapter Thirty-Two - Draco
Chapter Thirty-Three - Allison
Chapter Thirty-Four - Draco
Chapter Thirty-Five - Allison
Chapter Thirty-Six - Draco
Chapter Thirty-Seven - Allison
Chapter Thirty-Eight - Draco
Chapter Thirty-Nine - Allison
Chapter Forty - Draco
Chapter Forty-One - Allison
Chapter Forty-Two - Draco
Chapter Forty-Three - Allison
Chapter Forty-Four - Draco
Chapter Forty-Five - Allison
Chapter Forty-Six - Draco
Chapter Forty-Seven - Allison
Chapter Forty-Eight - Draco
Author's Note
Stars in the Darkness
Shatter the Stars
Updated Cover

Chapter Twenty-Eight - Draco

414 22 7
By alicewonder26

At midnight when the Weird Sisters are done playing and the Ball is over, I leave Pansy to get some air. I make my way into the Entrance Hall when I start to feel weird, almost as if waking up from a dream or deep sleep.

I'm startled when someone walks into my field of vision. "Draco," the person says. "Ravenclaw," I answer in surprise, looking into her face.

"What? Where have you been lately? I haven't seen you since..." I drift off, the moment when I last talked to Allison making my brain go fuzzy.

"Ummm...about that. There's something I need to tell you," she says.

Now, that I've got my bearing, I can tell she wants to talk about something important, but she seems hesitant. "Go on," I prompt. "I know you came to the Yule Ball with Pansy, but what you don't know is that she gave you a love potion before she asked you, so that you had no choice but to say yes," she says in a rush, as if she can't get the words out fast enough.

"How do you know that?" I ask. "I saw her with it and she told me what she did. I didn't know whether I should tell you, but when it comes down to doing what was right and what was easy, I decided to do what was right," she says.

I furrow my brow in confusion. "Why would she tell you that? You two aren't friends," I say.

Before we can continue our conversation, Pansy is there. "You told him," she seethes. "So it's true, then. You put me under a love potion just so I would go to the Yule Ball with you," I say, shocked. "Pansy, we're friends. I would've gone with you without a love potion." Lots of people went with their friends as their dates. I don't see why we couldn't have done the same thing.

"That's all it ever is. Just friends," she yells. I had no idea that's how she felt. I thought she was fine with us being friends.

There are tears welling in her eyes now and I can't help feeling a little bit bad. As soon as they're there, though, they seem to disappear, as her face forms into rage again. "She didn't tell you everything, though, did she?" Pansy snaps. "Tell me everything about what?" I ask, turning back to look at Allison. I'm so confused.

"Tell him or I will," she orders. "Pansy, please, don't do this," Allison pleads. I can tell that she's about to start crying, as well. Why is everyone crying?

"Will someone please tell me what's going on?" I ask, looking at both of them, still confused. "Your little friend, Allison, has been hiding something from you. Haven't you? You filthy little Mudblood."

"What - Ravenclaw - what is she talking about? That's not true, is it?" I ask her, still just as confused as before. How could Allison be a Mudblood? Her parents can afford a Firebolt and they let her go to a Wizard school far away.

Then, other things start coming back to me. How she had never read The Tales of Beedle the Bard, a wizarding children's book. Her cut off sentences about being saved at the Quidditch World Cup. And how she never said she was a pureblood, or even a half-blood, I just assumed.

Tears are now spilling from Allison's eyes. "That's not all she left out," Pansy smirks. The way that Allison turns to look at her, I know she has no idea what Pansy is going to say next.

"The only reason she became friends with you in the first place is because her and her friends made a bet that you wouldn't be capable of being friends with a Mudblood."

"How did you know that?" Allison asks. "A little beetle told me," she answers.

"You - you bitch!" Allison yells.

At her outburst, Pansy pulls her wand out from her robes and points it in Allison's face. "How dare you!" Pansy yells.

"How could you lie to me? You're a Mudblood," I say in disgust. "I never lied to you. I just omitted certain facts," she says.

"We're friends. You said so yourself. My parents being muggles shouldn't make a difference. Just let me explain," she cries. "You made me look like a fool. Why would you make a bet like that if it wasn't your intention?" I yell.

"I didn't know you then. I thought you were just a mean bully. Then, I got to know you and it wasn't like that anymore, but I guess it turns out my friends were right about you all along," she says, wiping the tears away from her eyes.

"You'll pay for this," I sneer. "Oh, she'll pay for it alright," Pansy laughs. She raises her wand and opens her mouth to utter a curse or hex. Allison stands there, not even raising her own wand.

Then, at the last minute, she's pushed out of the way as someone yells, "Expelliarmus!"

It's Michael Corner that jumped in front of her and Pansy's wand goes flying through the air. The few people that are left in the Entrance Hall are now staring at us and one of the teachers sensing the commotion storms over. Fortunately for Pansy and I, it's Professor Snape.

"What is the meaning of all this?" he yells. "Whitley called me a bitch," Pansy is quick to say. "You called me a Mudblood," Allison yells at her. "You what?" Michael says, and he looks furious.

"Ms. Parkinson and Mr. Malfoy, I will deal with the two of you later. Ms. Whitley and Mr. Corner, you will come with me at once to see your Head of House," he orders, and the two of them follow him back into the Great Hall where Professor Flitwick is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 389 28
This story takes place in the 4th year at Hogwarts. (Goblet of Fire Era) Chelsea Chardonnay is a rich pureblood wizard who is attending Hogwarts scho...
163 0 7
"The thing you need to understand about Draco Malfoy, is that he was fighting his own war, and he was very good at losing." ** What happens when a Ha...
224 0 50
A story of a girl named Rhiannon Black, a muggle born, so she thought. She had started her first year at Hogwarts later than others in her 7th year...
2.9M 86.7K 40
It's dark in the closet, I can just vaguely see his features and realise how close we're standing. Like, really close. My chest is toughing his and m...