Wisdom and Magic

De Fleurypower029

Madline and Carolyn have always been trouble makers, Caitlin and Alii have a past so terrifying that their ow... Mai multe

Wisdom and Magic
Chapter 3- What is Camp Half Blood?
Chapter 4- Anger Managment
Chapter 5-Sword Play
Chapter 6- Well... that was fun
Chapter 7- Lucky me. I have sisters.
Chapter 8- oh joy. a have PHSYCOPATH sisters
Chapter 9- Hunters
Chapter 10- Lightning
Chapter 11
CHapter 12- Well... In that case... Kiss me
Chapter 13... I think
Chapter 14- Kaiti
Chapter 15- the joys of pregnancy
Chapter 16- Past to Present
Chapter 17- Cera and Katrina
Chapter 18
CHapter 19- Finally
Chapter 20

Goodbye

411 6 1
De Fleurypower029

Authors Note- Second chapter today. I'm home sick because my teeth feel like they're being pulled out over and over again. PLus I can't eat solid foods. (i just got braces) I think the braces might actualy make me look younger. Then again I haven't taken my hair out of it's pigtails yet. Anywho... hehe that's a funny word. although GlitterGod might kill me just for wrting it. To please her royal awesomeness I will advertise her story here. Go read the story R A I D. It's actually really good. It's really discriptive and so far it's pure awesomness. now... back to the story

***************************************************************************************************

Chapter 2 - goodbye

Madeline's POV

   The next Monday my Dad woke me up and immediately told me he was sorry

"What for?" I replied curiously

"Well... I got you and Carolyn a place in a private school"

"What's so bad about that?"

"well... there are some conditions. They heard about your little stunt last week... and they insist on giving you two an interview before they let you in with the regular class."

"What do you mean the 'regular' class?"

"Well, this school has two types of classes. One is for people with only slight learning disabilities like dyslexia and ADHD. That class in considered regular."

"What's the other one?"

"Well... the other one is for kids with mental disabilities like Autism and Down Syndrome. They also take kids with schizophrenia."

"I DO NOT HAVE SCHIZOPHRENIA!" I was so mad at him! When I looked at him he looked kind of scared though. I was really confused because I'd never seen him scared of anything before.

"Honey, I know you don't have schizophrenia. I believe you. Just calm down and put yourself down so we can talk."

That's when I realized that I was hovering a foot off my bed.

"oops."

"You need to learn to control your skills. I don't know what we can do about it for now. If things get worse then there is another place I could send you..."

"I don't want to go to some special school for schizophrenic kids! I.AM.NORMAL. get it through your head!"

"No honey, you're not normal. You've always known that. You're just not different in the way the school  thinks.

"Yah but you know what's wrong with me!"

"There's nothing wrong with you honey. Never forget that."

"I'll go to the school if you tell me why I'm different."

"You will go to the school. I just can't tell you why you're different."

"No."

"C'mon! It won't be that bad! You can call me all the time, and I'll get you an E-mail address before you leave!"

"WHAT" I was screaming and hovering again. This time my dad didn't look scared though. Just sad. "IT'S A BORDING SCHOOL?!"

"Think about it. New Teachers, new people, you can reuse your old pranks, plus there'll be more opportunities to pull new ones."

"You know that's not what a normal Dad would say to convince his daughter to go to a new school."

"Yah, I know, but I've never exactly been normal either. I think it runs in the family."

"Fine. I'll only go if Carolyn goes."

"Of course. I couldn't exactly take away your partner-in-crime could I? That would just be cruel" He said smiling "The interview is today." He started to walk away but then turned around again "Oh... one last thing, you have to wear a uniform.

"WHAT!?"

"Get dressed. I put the uniform on the bathroom floor. We need to pick up Carolyn on the way there."

"No."

"Yes."

"NO!"

"You can alter it if you want to. Just put it on. You have half an hour"

"Fine."

"I love you."

   Later when we went to the school- which was actually only an hour away- I saw that Carolyn had, had the same ideas as me. We had both completely altered our uniforms. We had typical navy blue skirts with white blouses and navy blue cardigans. I had tie-dyed my shirt with food colouring though and was wearing red converse with tie-dye knee socks. She had drawn smiley faces all over her blouse, was wearing her hair in about 30 different pony tails, and had socks with smiley faces all over them to match her blouse. I will never forget the face on the headmaster as we walked into her office.

   The interview went well. We told her the true story and she thought we were crazy. She told my Dad that we would not be allowed in unless we went to a professional about our "mental health issues"

 Things went downhill in my life from there. We were eventually let into the school and despite our protests about not being schizophrenic; they decided we should be in the special class. Over the course of the next few years more strange things happened, each time we were asked we told the true story about what happened but nobody else saw what we saw, and nobody who wasn't there would believe us.

   We went to 9 schools in the next 6 years, only counting the ones we stayed at for more than a month.  At every school we where made fun of by the 'normal' people and we never fit in with other kids diagnosed with schizophrenia, probably because we didn't have it. Then, the year we turned twelve, everything changed.

  On our first day of school at fair-weather Private school (Authors Note- Is that a real school? I hope it's not)and at this school we thought things were going to be even worse. At this school the different classes wore different uniforms We were in our special classes orientation, when for the first time in our lives someone from the 'normal' classes approached us to actually talk to us. It was a teenage boy with a limp.

"Hi. My name's Tom. What's yours?"

"Umm... I'm Abbey, and this is... Athena" I said smirking.

"Hilarious. Now what's you name" He replied. I just scowled at him this time.

"Be polite!" Carolyn scolded "This is Madeline and I'm Carolyn.

I was still skeptical.

"May I just ask you one thing?"

"Umm... Sure?"

"Why are you talking to us?"

"I'm trying to be nice."

"Well, you can probably see by our uniforms that we are in the 'special class', and not once before has somebody talked to us to be nice. What do you want."

"to be your friend."

"HA!"

"I've heard that before-"

"MADELINE! Stop being so rude.  You're going to scare him off!"

"YOU WANT ME TO SCARE HIM OFF?! Then why don't I show him my 'abilities?!"

"What?" Asked Tom surprised.

"Nothing" Carolyn said, shooting daggars at me with her eyes "She's just being stupid"

"Hey! I've never been the smart one Mrs. Grade-12-math-Genius."

"Well. Isn't that obvious!"

"Why YOU LITTLE-"

"HEY! Stop fighting you two!" Tom screamed, walking into the middle of our argument.

"He's right." Carolyn said, poking me in the side. "We're being foolish."

We spent the rest of the orientation sneaking off to hang out with Tom. We were having fun when all of a sudden a loud ugly girl walked up behind us and pinched Tom.

"What are you doing hanging out with those Speds Tom" she asked "Finally hanging out with people of your own social standards?" She sneered.

I was so furious. I tried to control myself but I couldn't help it, I started to levitate, and I felt green fire dancing through my hair.

"Madeline. Calm down, you could hurt somebody." Carolyn's voice was calm despite the situation.

"CALM! She just insulted the ONLY person ever nice to us and you want me to be CALM?!" I shreaked

 Tom was staring at me with wide eyes and the girl was backing away slowly.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed and then I levitated her and threw her into a wall. I was so mad I couldn't stand it.

  The last thing I remember was a tower of green fire coming out of my hand before everything went black.

****************************************************************************

Ooooo! Cliff hanger! VUAHAHAHA! (that was my evil laugh.)

Anyways. I might update again later. I'm really bored.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

8.7K 246 20
Olivia was never a normal child. Sure she was smart, but when it came to other things, she was an outcast. Strange things always happened to her. She...
87.3K 5.1K 126
Humans have forgotten, or are just ignorant. Perhaps they just moved on from the past. That's unfortunately not the case for most Demigods. Children...
2.1K 54 9
The world definitely is full of surprises, some good whilst others bad. There are things best left unknown for those that do know if said things have...
Reveal De jaminha

Fanfiction

153K 2.5K 18
Aphrodite has cursed Camp Half Blood to where everyone is their opposite personality. Only Percy and Nico kept their original personality. It's up to...