A New Life for Better or Wors...

By LavenderTreeBlossom

You had been running for 5 years, lived in too many houses. Then, one day you escape from your new foster hom... More

AUTHORS NOTE!!!
1. A New Place I Guess
2. Wait... what?
3. Flashbacks Suck
4. Broken Promises...
5. Annoying Technoblade
6. Wilbur's A Pretty Good Teacher
7. Tommy's Shit At Baking
Phil's Sons...
And His Name Is Fundy...
8. Cuddling Is Somehow Pog
9. Skateboarding's Easy
A/N About my upload schedule
A/N Why am I like this
This Is An Update About The Story, Please Read :D
10. Why Is There A Child At My Window?
11. Why The Fuck Do You Like Bees So Much?
QnA BITCH!! <3
12. Why Do Panic Attacks?
Just A Family Nothing To See Here-
Please Read! Really Please Do. <3
69. Chaos
13. Hiking? Seriously?
You Just Left Me
You Just Left Me Pt. 2 Path: Angst
About What I Want In My Comments (READ!!)
You Just Left Me Pt. 2 Path: Fluff
14. School?
Somebody asked for this:
15. Fly Me To The Moon
DISCORD LINK THAT WILL WORK FOREVER
16. You did not just win that-
Comfort Chapter for Myself
17. Falling Isn't Too Bad
Royalty Kinda Sucks
Smol Child Sparring
And His Name Was Fundy...
19. Sneaking out? Pog
I have a new book
Royalty Kinda Sucks Pt. 2
20. Hello, Nice To Meet You.
YOOOOOO
Tommy's... Gone?
Flower Crowns
21. First of all, WHY THE BEACH-
Kill Them? Easy.
Why!?
Imagination
(READ FOR HINT, APRIL FOOLS JOKE) And the brother is... (DISCONTINUING BOOK)
"Are you feeling lucky, baby?"
22. Chaotic Store Chapter
23. I can't unmute, sorry.
24. Snow
Bees, Flowers, and- H..He's back?
25. Dadza has a lot of jobs.
⊑⟟⋏⏁ (Hint)
26. This place is abandoned
27. We Really Are Nocturnal
28. It's The End Of The World
29. Heely's
677867. 89 2390678343445...
RANBOO IN MCC
30. Finally, A Place To Call Home
200k lmao
Untitled
Huh
Important, Read. (/srs)
31. Sneaking In, For Better Or Worse
Technosupport.
Hallo
ALSO ABT YT CHANNEL
We've done it. (690)
32. Pandemonium - Similar to Chaos.
Yes or No to Killing You?
Check This Out, Now. (Important)
HAPPY BDAY BOO BOY
33. Well, Shit.
34. So, Chao- Sorry, Christmas?
Anniversary Of This Book.
SCREW A NEW YEAR, HE DID IT
35. I Think We Screwed Up.
History Repeats Itself
Ranboo Jumped.
36. YOU, OUT OF ALL PEOPLE, ARE MY BROTHER? (ampril foolms)
37. Memori
38. The Police are Pissed.
Thank you Technoblade.
Imagination (Rewrite)
39. A Peculiar Memory
40. AND There's A Stampede?
41. Sirens and Alarms

18. IS THAT A BEE???

3.7K 186 421
By LavenderTreeBlossom

A/N finally doing this request, uhhh heads up, book might come an end soon. I do want to get more Ranboo content in, but I'm just going to cut to the chase.

I have a new book.

I've been writing this new book for quite a while now, well not too long, but I do have 4 chapters already. We still have a lot of ideas for chapters, we have 14 chapters left, or ideas for chapters, counting this request. (idk why im saying we)

This book is going to be coming to an end soon, plus the oneshots. so 19 more chapters. Plus maybe some others.

Im not doing requests anymore so yeah, finishing this book might take a while.

A long while. 

I dunno, honestly im just as clueless as you guys. 

But my new book will be coming out soon, either after im finished with this book or close to the end of it. 

My new book will not be a reader insert, in fact, I think it's going to flop. It's going to be me and my family in the DreamSMP or somehow in it, uhh I've had the idea for so long and I dunno, if you wanna read it you can, I personally think it's going to die. 

So thats the future so far, I dunno what else is gonna happen, OH YEAH I AM DOING THSI OTHER THING- lmfao, anyway, onto the chapter. 

Request from: 7Rose_Hazel7, Tweaked a bit by LavenderTreeBlossom 

Also if anybody wants to draw the picture I described, feel free to! There's like 50k of you guys rn, uhhh if you do somehow send it to me lmfao, through discord most likely cuz that seems the only way that it will work, or like through uhh a google doc or some shit. Idk. 

SCRATCH THAT THIS BOOK AIN'T ENDING ANYTIME SOON DONT WORRY!!! SORRY I WORRIED YOU JUST-

IT AINT GONNA END FOR A WHILE

TW: BLOOD

Your POV -.-

It was... nighttime to say the least. 

You were sitting at your desk, drawing, while everyone else was somehow awake in the house. 

Phil was working, like usual, Techno was probably destroying some orphans dreams, Wilbur was practicing guitar (you could hear it), Tommy was actually doing schoolwork, (Tubbo forced him to), and Tubbo was patrolling around the house for no reason at all. 

It was a 'work night' as Phil called it, a night where you guys could stay awake all night without him becoming upset. 

You were all allowed to stay up all night and what were you doing?

Drawing. 

You had all your schoolwork done for once in your life, Ranboo and you had helped each other with it, and you were on a call with him right now. It was a facetime, the two of you just kinda laughing together as you drew. 

"Hey Y/N what're you actually drawing?" Ranboo asked, fluffing his hair slightly as his different colored eyes stared into the phone.

"Uh- Well... I-" You stuttered out, looking down at your drawing. You weren't the best at drawing, or at least by your standards, you honestly thought your stuff was shit. 

The drawing was something you had been working on for quite a long time actually, ever since the night that you and the others had talked about what they're "character" would be in a game or something. 

Techno said that since his skin in Minecraft was a pig and since he already had his hair dyed pink that he would only add pig ears and then give him his strength and skill that he had in Minecraft transferred to real life. He would also, of course, have a sword on him at all times.

Wilbur said that his would basically be his real life person, except the fact that he was a decent swordsman and that he would love to be a ruler. He said that he would be good at the sword, but that the bow was the weapon he preferred. 

Tommy said that he would like to be a sort of devilish character, having the skills of trickery, and that he would follow Wilbur if he was a ruler. Tommy said that he wouldn't actually need a weapon, because he could trick people into him winning the fight or something. Or that he would just be so annoying that they would run away, as Techno had added on. 

Tubbo said that he would follow both Tommy and Wilbur, and that his person would be the same as it was in real life, except for the fact that he was good at fighting with bees. (You get the idea.)

Phil said that he would have large black wings, to protect you guys, and for flying. Also that his ideal weapon was a sword, a diamond one to be exact. He also added on that he hates explosions and whenever one went on somewhere near he would probably try and hide. 

You had said that your ideal weapons was a knife or a lighter, you keeping both on you at all times. You would wear the things you actually wore right now, and that you wouldn't have anything different with you, except the fact that you were definitely more skilled than you were in real life. 

You had went to school the next day and asked Ranboo the questions, honestly just being bored and bringing up the conversation again because it came to your mind.

He had answered that his eyes would actually be the different colors they looked like, red and green, and that his hair color would actually be his skin color, his hair still being the same though. He also mentioned that he would love if he could pick up things with his bare hands, or something like that. It was... an interesting thing. 

That conversation had happened about a month ago and ever since you had started working on a piece of art, a piece of art that you weren't particularly proud of, but you did think it was decent. 

It was a picture with Phil in the middle, his wings wrapped around all of you guys, a grin shining bright on his face. He was wearing some sort of robe thing, you had experimented with drawing it and it had come out quite good actually. His sword was hanging at the side of his hip, just laying there, hauntingly. 

Techno was standing to the left of him, leaning on his sword that was stabbed into the ground with the pig ears he had said he wanted. You had made him look extremely bored, and looking right a Wilbur as he spoke. You had made him wear a sort of royal gown, a royal robe, a crown. The crown held a sort of power like presence, like it was more important than anything else and that the person who wore it was either extremely powerful, respectable, feared, or all of them together. It just felt right to put it on him, since he was always acting like he was better than everybody else, that everybody else's words didn't matter. 

Wilbur was to the right of Phil, guitar in hand and bow strapped to his back, and you had made him in a sort of uniform, it was blue and had taken quite a long time to draw, especially with all the details you added. He was talking about something that he really liked, you had made him look like that, as he looked at Techno, eyes shining slightly like they did in real life when he spoke about something he was passionate about. 

Tommy was to the right of Wilbur, face broken into a large laugh, braces showing. He was wearing the same uniform as Wilbur, you having taken into account that they would probably be wearing the same uniform, if Wilbur actually ruled a land. He was facing Tubbo, no weapon anywhere on him, a bit of a red glint in his blue eyes, that trickery and devilishness showing. You had made him have a devil tail as well, twisting around so that it was in front of his legs, visible. Small red horns were sticking out of his blonde hair.

Tubbo was standing to the right of Tommy, the same uniform on as well, bees surrounding him. You made the bees look happier if they were closer to Tubbo, and more angry looking the closer they were to Tommy. But they still looked calm and... mostly peaceful. Tubbo was grinning at Tommy as he was holding some flowers, some bees having landed on them happily. 

You were to the left of Techno, a knife in one of your hands picking at the lighter in the other, it was picking out the dirt and scraping away some blood on the lighter. There was a calm look on your face, legs crossed as you leaned against Ranboo, listening to what he was saying. Your eyes held a sort of mysterious glint, as if you were waiting for someone to find a body that you might or might not have killed. But your eyes also held a content and happy look as well, as if you were waiting for someone to report a murder and that you were also spending time with the ones you love.

Ranboo was the the left of you, and you were leaning against him. He was a lot taller than you, a taller than everyone else. He was just how he had described himself. His mouth was open, he was talking, his hand up as he motioned to something not visible but in his mind it was. His green eye was full of worry and confusion, his red eye filled with anger and glinted with mischief, like it knew more than the green one did. He wasn't paying much attention to if you were listening or not, but he knew you most likely were. He had a suit on, and a crown was placed on his head as well. His crown didn't feel as powerful as Techno's, it more felt like a project that a father's child would make and then put it on their dads head. What I'm saying is that it was more of a comfortable crown, a crown that everybody could wear, a crown of family or some sorts. It was a happy crown, not one that had too much blood shed on it, for it, or by the wearer of it. 

The background was the part that you were working on, and about to finish. 

It was bright with trees and flowers, the sun shining brightly down on all of you, but you were adding things that if you looked at it for a second you wouldn't notice, dark things. 

Blood was splattered lightly onto Techno's sword, most of it being covered up by the ground that it was stabbed into. 

The ground underneath Ranboo looked less bright as anybody else's, seeming to fade away. 

Tubbo's background was the brightest part of it, yet since he was right next to the corner a small bit of blood was spilling out from something that was out of shot, a tip of a firework peeking out from the corner as well. 

On Wilbur's uniform there was what looked like had to be sowed over, a small rip in the fabric right where his heart was.

Phil's wings looked a bit tattered, damaged. 

One of Tommy's eyes was his usual bright blue while the other looked a lot dimmer, something that was extremely hard to notice and you only could if you were staring right at him.

You... you looked like you weren't there at all. The colors you had used to color yourself were lighter, as if you were somehow actually gone from history. It was the least visible of the dark details but it was there, it was there for sure. The knife you were using to pick out dirt from the lighter was the most visible thing that you were holding or that was apart of you. A line on your neck, looking like a cut, was more visible as well, matching the brightness of the knife. 

You didn't know why you put these small details in but you wanted to show that life wasn't ever happy or pretty. You wanted to add realism into the picture, no matter how happy it was.

"Did you just die Y/N?" Ranboo's voice called out, and you realized you were zoned out, staring at your picture. You went back to coloring the bit of blood that was flowing out from the out of shot thing, and mumbled a small 'mhm'.

"Oh so you did die. That's unfortunate." Ranboo commented again, making a joke out of your answer. 

You let out a laugh, grinning as you drew. "Fuck you." You responded to Ranboo, making him laugh this time. "Also to answer your earlier question," You picked up your phone, turning the camera around and making it face the drawing. 

He went silent on the phone and sudden worry filled your chest.

"I mean it isn't too good-" You said, starting to ramble as you put your phone back so it faced your face. 

"Nonono- That- That's amazing. I-" Ranboo quickly cut you off, letting out a small chuckle. "Wow." You couldn't help but grin at his answer, having to laugh as well. 

The two of you talked for another hour at least, you adding small details to the drawing as the two of you talked, Ranboo eventually telling you he actually had to get sleep. 

He logged off and you put on some music, still adding some finishing touches on the drawing, not really feeling it was done. 

You had just done this on a regular piece of paper, with limited amounts of colored pencils. 

As you were vibing out to some villain music Tubbo opened your door, having decided he wanted to check up on you since he was still patrolling the place, like a prison guard. 

He walked inside of your room, peeking over your shoulder, you only then realizing that his presence was in the room. 

You whipped around, putting your headphones down onto your shoulders and then looking Tubbo straight in the eyes as his were filled with wonder.

"Tubbo-"

"IS THAT A BEE??" Your voice overlapped, Tubbo's being louder and making you cut yours off. He pointed to one of the bees surrounding him in the picture, a smile on his face.

"Uhm- Yes-" You stuttered out, not really expecting this response. You heard feet shuffling down the hall, coming closer to your room. 

Goddammit. 

"Is what a bee?" Techno's voice called out, Tommy yelling afterwards in response to Techno's question, it was just a yell not an actual response but you thought to consider it as one. 

Techno walked into the room, then Tommy, then Wil and then Phil.

"Ok what's the deal now." Wilbur commented as he walked into the room, looking over at your panicked face, Tubbo's eyes filled with amazement, Techno's bored face, Tommy's confused and slightly frustrated face, and of course Phil was coming in behind him.

"Y/N DREW BEES PLUS OTHER PEOPLE" Tubbo said with excitement in his voice, Tommy walking over to see.

"Ok what the fuck- Oh. Huh. That's actually good." Tommy complimented your drawing, something that was extremely rare, even getting a compliment from Tommy was rare.

"Hehhhh-" Techno said, looking over you and seeing the drawing. "Oh it's like our characters when we were talkin' about that. Interestin." Techno kept looking at the drawing as he looked at every detail, even the ones that were the least visible. 

Wilbur looked over everyone, being the tall person he was. "That's.... actually amazing." He said, you being completely frozen at all of the compliments. 

Phil went over to your left, completely being blocked out by everyone but still being able to see the picture. He was speechless, the drawing was amazing in his eyes. 

You remembered how to move, finally, and picked up the drawing so that they could all see. You displayed it, holding it up in the air, while everybody stayed silent, admiring it. 

"Well, I think we can officially conclude that an artist has entered our family." Techno stated, leaning backwards slightly as he looked back over his character, his face neutral but his eyes filled with surprise. 

"Mate-" Phil started, bursting out into laughter as he engulfed you in a hug, making sure not to hurt the drawing. "Can I hang that up on the wall? Or something like that?" Phil asked, still engulfing you in the warm embrace. You nodded, making him sigh softly as he pulled away, taking the drawing carefully from your hands and then quickly remembering to ask the last question. "Is it finished?"

You shrugged, looking back over it. "Could use some touching up. Might take like, oh I dunno, a few days to finish? I've been working on it for like... uhhh 2 months or something?" Phil nodded, putting the drawing back on your desk as he walked downstairs, declaring that the night had to come to an end. 

You all walked down to the couches and chairs downstairs, everyone just sitting down as you started up a small bit of music. It wasn't lofi but it was coming of age music, some music that you adored and that made you want to do stupid shit. 

You leaned into Tubbo, who was sitting next to you, and he put his arm around you. Everybody else had decided to fall asleep on the couch as well, Phil sitting in one of the chairs, Techno laying his head onto Wilbur's shoulder as Wilbur embraced Tommy, Tommy and Tubbo leaning slightly against each other, you leaning against Tubbo.

It was a family embrace or sort of family cuddle, Phil just smiling as he admired his children. 

You all went to sleep, a small idea sparking in your mind before you did. 

What if you... snuck out tomorrow night? 

A/N Look, I MAY or MAY not have gotten this done in like uhhh- 3 or so hours? that's if your counting the time I've actually worked on it, if your counting the time inbetween when I wasn't working then like uhm 5 or so hours? Honestly that's pretty short for 3k words, especially when I haven't worked like this for a while.

Hope you guys like the chapter, whoever requested this, hope you like it, uhhh yeah love you guys,

GO BE YOU

and of course Subscribe to Technoblade. (Hope he's ok...)

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 22 12
My horny thoughts I might do guides SMUT don't report, just block :)
43.7K 1.9K 4
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
129K 6.9K 81
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...