Anything 4 U

Od ZiaSeulgs

(FINISHED) Falling in love with her bestfriend was the last thing Lisa wanted to do. Knowing that Jennie will... Více

First
Second
Third
Fourth
Fifth
Sixth
Seventh
Ninth (Part 1)
Ninth (Part 2)
Tenth
Eleventh
Important Reminder
Twelfth
Thirteenth
Fourteenth
Fifteenth
Sixteenth
Seventeenth
Eighteenth
Nineteenth
Nineteenth Part II
Twentieth
Note
Twenty-First
Twenty-Second
Twenty-Third
Special Note
Quick Note
Twenty-Four
IMPORTANT NOTE
Twenty-Five
Question
Twenty-Six
Suggestion
Author's Note
Twenty-Seven
Clarifications
Twenty-Eight
Twenty- Nine (Part 1)
Twenty-Nine (Part 2)
Thirty
Huge Gratitude
I'm Back
Brand New Addition

Eighth

2.9K 113 6
Od ZiaSeulgs

Lisa

It's been three days since that sudden immature action of mine. Thank God there wasn't anyway class last Monday, I wasn't ready to face them because of what I did. It was such a childish act.

I actually drove off going home, I didn't wanted to stay longer that night. With that heated mindset of mine, for sure I'll cause some trouble. And I don't want anyone to get hurt or even to witness me.

Now it's Tuesday, first day of Foundation Day.

I really wanted to ditch today's agenda but I can't, our booth was my idea so I should stick up to my words.

Until now I still don't know what's got into me, why I suddenly reacted that way. I blamed it on the alcohol, but deep inside myself, I blame it on my heart.

I'll only listen to what my mind says, I don't want to hear any thoughts or opinions from my heart. Because for sure it'll only make me get hurt.

Sighing deeply, I went out of the house after sharing a meal with my family. Didn't have the mood to extend a conversation nor to do anything with them. I wanted to think things through, to really know what I feel.

"Noona!" and here we go again.

I turned around and saw Haruto smiling so brightly at me. How I wish I could reciprocate that smile, I just feel so numb right now.

"What?" he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards our destination. Well while talking, he can't keep his blabbering mouth shut.

"So your friends called me nonstop these past few days since you won't answer their calls. They even flooded my inbox with their messages."

"And what are you trying to say?"

"Why did you do that? I mean yeah you are an asshole at times." I smacked his arm only to receive a chuckle.

"All I'm saying is that, what happened that night? And why did Mingyu hyung gave thanks to me?" I didn't want to talk about what happened. It was an embarrassing moment, I even wished I could turn back time to fix what I've done.

"Nothing. Maybe he just needed to thank you for something I guess." shrugging my shoulders, I already know what Mingyu meant, and it's all about my stupid feelings.

Once we arrived at school, he bid goodbye first since he needs to prepare for the opening act. The Soccer players are going to perform at the field today with them showcasing their skills and what they prepared for their own League.

I went straight towards the quadrangle where our booth stands are located, ours are actually at the center, since Seulgi wanted it to be there. Quoting it as, "The Center of Attraction".

There are surprisingly a lot of students early today, whenever it's Foundation Day they'll skip the morning program and head towards the activities in each booth. I get why they usually do that, the Morning Program sucks, Administrators only praising themselves and not us students wherein we're the ones who planned all of these and organized all the decorations needed right now.

I guess they're just so full of themselves, can't even step down their pride just to thank the students.

Walking down the path, I noticed how much the school has changed. Before there were a lot of tall trees where we used to climb up and even get the fruits. Now it's being replaced with numerous buildings and structures.

I get it kind of ironic how the school teaches and reminds us to plant trees, spread awareness about Global Warming and Climate Change, even lectured us for not segregating us trashes properly! And look who's talking, cutting off the trees that were standing in these school grounds ever since WW2, they really should make up their minds.

But what can we do? The people needs to do it for the living, for money.

"Hey Lisa!" I looked back and saw Nayeon running towards me. She's the head cheerleader of the Campus, one of Jennie's rivals when it comes to being an Officer. Well that's what they say.

But they're actually good friends, they've known each other since Kindergarten. I don't know why our batchmates would always make an issue about it even if what they're thinking are so wrong.

"Hi Nayeon, what's up?" she linked her arm to mine, started to walk around.

"Heard you guys are having a Marriage Booth, mind if me and my gang join the group? So you know, make you guys earn more and attract a lot of customers." Nayeon's friends are the elites in our food chain. Them being part of the Cheerleading team made them really boost their popularity and made a great impact on everyone.

This could be a great deal.

"Oh yeah? What would we do to pay you guys back?" pouting her lips as she thought things hard, she raised her hand.

"Aha! You need to marry someone."

What the hell?

"What are you talking about Nayeon? Reminder I'm just a worker in the booth not a customer." she chuckled, speeding up her pace, slowly approaching our booth.

"Come on Lis, for sure it'll be a huge hit. Imagine all the girls, boys and even gays that would line up when they'll see you standing there! If I were them I would pay double just to get married with you for a day!" Nayeon is really persistent, I just don't want to meddle with this and would surely not bound to tie the knots with someone. Even if they'll say it's just for a day.

"You and your wild dreams Nayeon. Anyways, I would surely agree to your offer about you and the cheerleading team to help us. But I'll still think about my payment for you guys."

"It's already a good paycheck, Lis."

"Nope, I'll think of another one. So, see you later?" we already arrived in front of the booth, no one seems to be here, guess I'm early.

"See you, when I come back you better be standing on that aisle." she tiptoed and stole a kiss on my cheek and ran away quickly.

Cheerleaders, tsktsk.

Looking at our beautiful set up, which is by the way designed and made by myself.

Well, a little help from my team, but mostly my hardwork.

I began to arrange the paperworks that the customers will sign later with their soon to be partners. The rings that we bought on a thrift store, those aren't real, just a typical ring that'll eventually fade. A bouquet of fake flowers, buying fresh ones are out of our budget. A veil for the bride and a bowtie for the groom.

I placed the, "Just Got Married!", sign above the built up wall that made it look like we're in a venue. The table where Jisoo's gonna stand behind since she'll act as a Priest and mics for them to say their so called vows.

"Manoban." hearing a stern voice, I turned to my side and saw Seulgi together with Jisoo looking at me seriously.

"Hey." I blankly replied, continued to do my tasks. I just don't want to hear their sermon right now, it'll be irritating and they won't take it seriously.

"Hey? That's all you could reply?!" Seulgi harshly turned me to face her, her eyes are clearly fuming with anger. She's never like this.

"What do you want me to say?"

Smack!

I held my abdomen, the pain got more worse. I didn't even realized that Jisoo punched me in my stomach. I guess I deserved that.

"That's for not saying goodbye the other day." She picked me up and slapped my face.

Another thing that I deserved.

"That's for leaving us hanging." seeming not to be contented, she held my shoulders really tight, then,

Hugged me?

"And that's for showing up. We thought you'll ditch us today." still feeling the stinging pain in my stomach and cheek, she quickly grabbed a cold compress and treated my soon to be bruises.

"Was the beating up Lisa, necessary Chu?" Seulgi annoyingly asked, helping Jisoo add treatment to my abdomen.

"Don't worry Seul, I deserved it. Sorry for being an asshole. I reacted immaturely, I reflected on my mistakes. That's also the reason why I didn't contact you guys." they nodded in understanding, trying to feel a bit better I tried to stand up, and successfully did. Thank God it wasn't that bad.

"I'm sorry too, Lis. Got carried away, and your face really tempts me to punch it." I smacked her arm and we laughed.

We may get into fights, but hey, they're my ride or die gang. No one would ever replace them.

"Let's open up this business."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Morning Program done, the Soccer team finished showcasing their performance, Principal finished with his dramatic speech. The students' booths started to operate in business.

The campus was hoarding with students from left and right, queues were filled up with tons of people from different batches. The pupils who are working on their booths are staring to panic since they couldn't handle the pressure of their customers.

Meanwhile, Jennie, Irene and Rosé were roaming around the quadrangle, keeping an eye of anything speculating that might happen. Being the officers may have it perks such as not building and managing their own booth. But may have disadvantages since they can't have fun and explore since they need to observe while maintaining a good community.

"We should really stop by at the Cardinals, Joy texted me and told how the long lines couldn't stop!" Irene ranted while rummaging through her phone.

"Yeah I heard. The ones who are always occupying their queues are the Cheerleading team together with the Football players. They said they formed an alliance." Rosé added, Jennie couldn't believe them. She really doubted their booth ever since she read their application papers. But guess she was so damn wrong, they're earning triple the income the Archery Booth has. Which is by the way one of the top selling booths since Freshmen Year.

"We need to see it ourselves." Jennie grabbed both of their wrists, squeezing through the big crowd, they then heard screams. A giddy and cheerful screams.

"Congratulations to the newly weds! Jimin and Jeongyeon!" The crowd cheered once again when they saw the Captain of the Volleyball team married to the Leader of the Contemporary Dance Club. What a mysterious and unexpected couple.

"Who's next?" Seulgi shouted, the people who are falling in line raised their hands, trying to catch her attention.

The other three still squeezing their way through the crowd, they never felt this complicated in walking their way towards their friends.

"Okay! Next up our resident couple! Mina and Chaeyoung!" Seulgi announced, Jisoo then began to do the rituals, the crowd's facing their full attention to them.

Then Jennie with the two arrived exhaustedly on their counter.

"You should, really, organize that, line." Rosé breathlessly said and started to fan herself.

Lisa gave them bottles of water quickly, checking if they're alright. Jennie didn't even notice Lisa in front of her.

You might be wandering if Jennie has this some sort of anger towards Lisa of what happened in Busan.

Guess what.

She doesn't.

She barely remembered a thing that night, all that remained in her memory was when she asked Lisa that truth question and felt weirdly attached towards the latter's answer.

Their friends didn't actually told her what happened on why Lisa drove off. Actually Irene just mentioned them that Manoban had an emergency back at home, nothing more.

Except for Seulgi and Jisoo, the others believed and brushed it off.

"Lisa!" Jennie later on realized Lisa standing in front of her and launched herself to hug her bestfriend.

It's been days since they last saw each other and days passed by when Lisa declined all her calls or reach outs.

Lisa nervously hugged her back, she still has this fight within herself. But she doesn't want Jennie to get involved with it. 

"You've been MIA for days, I was so worried!" Jennie removed herself from her, cupping the Captain's cheeks, scanning if she's really alright.

"Sorry, just needed time for myself." Jennie nodded and hugged her one last time.

Irene who's watching them really thought Lisa's so dense and so indenial of her feelings. But it's not her position to force her, knowing how things might not go well in the end.

"Hey Lis, you really got to see this." Seulgi averted their attention and grabbed Lisa, going to the stage where Jisoo's standing too.

They saw the crowd being double the number they had earlier. It's starting to look like they'll have a stampede later if they won't work fast.

"Shit, they're a lot. What are we going to do?" Lisa paced back and forth, she doesn't want these people to leave their booth knowing how this could boost up their income.

"We'll help." Mingyu slowly climbed up the stage with his teammates, Lisa smiled she's really lucky to have a friend like him.

"Count us in too." Nayeon and her cheerlading squad came into the picture, the crowd went wild once again when they saw them. The Cheerleaders really make a big impact to the students.

Lisa nodded along, she ran back inside the counter, breathing in and out, she then felt a hand on top of hers.

"Breathe Lili. Don't worry, I'll be here." Lisa smiled and kissed her forehead. Making Jennie caught off guard.

"Let's do this."

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Done!" Jisoo shouted and dropped on the floor, laying there exhaustedly. Rosé laid down beside her, placing her head on the Kim's chest.

They really have this chemistry.

"This is very tiring, but fun." Rosé giggled, Jisoo placed her chin above her head, she sighed in content.

Is this what home feels like?

Jisoo may not admit it to everyone, but she's been liking Park ever since Sophomore Year. If she could clearly recall it, the night where she head to Rosie's home to do their project together. She started to look at her like she's the only girl in the world. Since then, she already made it clear to herself that she likes Rosé, like a lot.

Fortunately, Rosé feels the same too. It also happened at the same night, she started to develop feelings for her friend. And she didn't hesitate to confess about it.

Now they don't have a label but they both know they are exclusive for each other.

Funny right?

Lisa's a total opposite than Jisoo, up until now she couldn't think things through.

Speaking of Lisa, she's now stacking up the boxes where the signed Marriage Certificates are. She's planning to place them all in folders and binders, for memories purposes.

"We'll eat lunch ahead, Lis." Mingyu stated, his teammates at his back. Lisa nodded and gave him a big hug. Glancing to the others too, silently thanking them.

"Thanks Gyu, it means a lot. I owe you one."

"Nah it's nothing, but you know what you owe."

"What?"

"Duh, Harvard." Lisa stepped back, she still haven't decided yet. She still needs a handful amount of time and a clear head to do it.

"I'll try." He nodded and went to the cafeteria with the Football Team.

"That was crazy!" Nayeon laughed and positioned herself on top of the counter. Her pep squad already went to buy some lunch for themselves. She remained since she wanted to talk to Lisa more.

"Tell me about it." Lisa kept all the pens and markers inside the drawer, Nayeon stood up and initiated to help.

"You know you still need to do my request."

"Do you really think someone could vow themselves to me for a day?" Lisa scoffed, still finishing tidying up the place since Seulgi already left the place while Jisoo's having her quality time with Rosé.

"Please, when you'll announce that, numerous people would fall in kine already." tiptoeing to Lisa's ear she whispered,

"I'll be the first one in line." Lisa felt a slight blush creep on her cheek, she's not into these subtle flirts. And when someone does flirt with her, she gets shy, she always believes that she's the dominant one.

"In your dreams Nayeon."

"Yeah in your dreams." a voice spoke from behind, they looked back to find the owner only to found out it was Jennie.

"Because I'll be the first one, not you."

And there goes Lisa's heart again, thumping so loud, beating in an usual type of speed. Her stomach that was swollen because of what happened earlier with Jisoo became ecstatic due to the possible butterflies soaring high.

"Beat you to that line Jenjen." Nayeon patted her head and exited the scene.

Jennie rolled her eyes, stomping her way towards Lisa, she grabbed a blank certificate and a pen.

Writing down something, Lisa was curious, she peeked to see it, leaving her shocked with what she saw.

"There, now we're married." Jennie wrote her name and signed her signature with Lisa's name beside hers.

"Now sign it, Lili." Lisa couldn't comprehend what she witnessed. Jennie Kim being jealous of what Nayeon said and now signing this paper in a speed of light.

"Jen, are you serious?"

"Serious as I could ever be Lili." Jennie grabbed her hand, gave her the pen,

"Sign it. Now." Jennie sternly said that made Lisa obeyed her quickly. Not thinking twice and what could happen she signed the papers.

Jennie held the rings in her hand, inserting one on Lisa's finger and on hers.

"There, we're married. Right Wifey?" Lisa's tongue seemed like it was chopped off, she didn't know what to response or how to accept the fact that she's married to Jennie.

Well even if it's just fake, she really felt that it's real.

"R-Right."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

41.9K 1.2K 30
mature Content only comfortable readers should read!! no bashing ✋
277K 8.3K 48
- 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 -in which y/n struggles with a strange ability that recently manifested. to make matters worse, her me...
88.5K 4.4K 18
Jennie had no idea what she was in for when she applied for the show. It seemed simple enough when she saw the details online. Stay inside a house fo...
350K 11K 33
Luke was walking the halls of the Jedi Temple one day when he was suddenly swept up by the Force. Somehow he has found himself in the middle of a ba...