Soul Mate.

By Clover_four1

"I want her to myself. But I would never let her know that..." TW More

Veiwer Introducion.
Chapter 2. Library Gossiping
Chapter 3. Self Control.
Chapter 4. Party Planning Breakthroughs
Chapter 5. They can't hear you anymore
Chapter 6: Diary Entry 272
Chapter 7: You're drunk.
Chapter 8: Hangover Decisions
Chapter 9: Her.

Chapter 1: Undeniable Hatred.

2.4K 22 25
By Clover_four1

It's no secret that you hated Draco Malfoy. Hell, you made it so obvious it would be a shock if anyone didn't know.

The pair of you had hated each other since the first day you met; the Hogwarts sorting ceremony. It wasn't exactly clear why at first, but over the years you both begun to pile up your reasons.

To loud, snobby, attention seeking: we're only a short few of the Longs lists you kept in your heads. And for five years it had been like that.

People who knew you, or sat in the same classes with you, had to always be prepared for what argument would take place next. A small glance could earn a weeks worth of snobby comments or bitter insults.

It was fourth period, potions class with slughorn. You and professor slughorn had gotten on quite well since he begun working at the start of the year. Less to say this made Draco very angry.

Snape had always taught potions so when Draco was no longer the favorite student, his 'golden boy top marks' begun to drop. No surprise there-

"Professor Slughorn sir-" You raised your hand from above your bubbling caulren, which was omitting a horrible green goop. 'I think I've added a wrong ingredient. "

Professor slughorn strode from Hermiones cauldren to your desk, where the green goop was now dribbling off the table and onto the floor.

'Nonsense you never add a wrong ingredients, let me see'. As slughorn waved his wand at the cauldren in an upward motion, something small and black arose from the mixture.

You looked at it in confusion, but the laughs were uncontanably loud already. Dracos's deep laughter was echoing from behind you at his desk. As you swung around to face him he gave a petty grin.

"What's wrong cortia? Did your perfect ingredients get mixed up- oh how sad."
He only ever addressed you by your last name.

"Shut it Malfoy. I don't need input from the likes of you." You spat at him, not breaking the intense eye contact you had started.

Dracos face contorted into one of fury. "Fix that mouth of yours whore." He growled back at you.

"Then fix your fucking attitude rich boy"

Slughorn tapped you on the shoulder, turning you to face him. He stood pointed with eyebrows raised in question.

"Well y/n" He spoke trying to defuse the angry tension between yourself and the boy behind you. "I don't suppose you added frogs mucous gland to your cauldren did you?"

"What? No of course not-" You spoke quickly. Draco had started sniggering again which made your blood boil. You swung around from your table and stormed up to dracos.

Grabbing an ingredient off of his table, you threw it into his simmering cauldren, turning the yellow potion into smoke. You felt dracos hand grip around your wrist in attempt to pull you back and stop from any further sabotage to his work.

"Don't fucking try me cortia." He growled deeply.

Without warning on his part, using your free hand, you grabbed his collar and yanked his shoulder down, slapping him across the cheek.

"Or what? Going to curse me?" You said in challenge.

He fought back, ripping his collar as he did so.

His expression became grimace and savage as he made an attempt at lunging towards your throat, strangling you. Using your leg, you kneed him in the abdomen, winding and pushing him backwards. You dropped to the floor to catch your breath, which was now very uneven and jagged.

"Can't even win a fight. How pathetic." He sneered.

Just as you rose to your feet jumping forward trying to swing your arms at his face, several people were pulling you back, including slughorn. He did seem quite hoplesly confused, he was new and cleary didn't understand the usual conflict between you and Malfoy.

"FUCK YOU MALFOY!" You screamed, still trying to fight the pulling restraints of your classmates.

"Oh wouldn't you be so lucky!" He spat while examining his cauldren so casually as if nothing had happened, whilst sharing a nasty grin with blaise , who to was sniggering silently.

Pulled back to your cauldren the restraining hands left your arms, and you looked back at Draco angrily.

"Miss y/n, you do recognize that I must give you a detention for this yes? Sabotaging another students work is not class rules you know-" Slughorn said with pity visibly showing through.

"But sir! Malfoy's the one who sabotaged mine-" You complained in disbelief.

"Now miss y/n we can't prove that he had anything to do with it." He said eyeing up Malfoy as he did.

Draco gave an absent grin as slughorn  turned back to face you, so that only you would see.

"However-" Trailed slughorn. "Mr Malfoy you too will receive a detention for engaging in class fighting." The grin on his face quickly disappeared and he shot you an annoyed glance.

"I shall see to it Professor Snape see's your punishment over."

"Whatever-" Came a quiet groan from Dracos desk. You rolled your eye and begun chopping ingredients for a new batch of potion.

By the end of the class you hadn't been successful in brewing the potion, but of course the only person who had been was Hermione; she had been your best friend since first year. Slytherins and Gryffindors weren't usually ones to get along but the two of you made quite the bond. Starting off when your hate for Draco Malfoy came up in conversation.

"Come on y/n" Said Hermione softly. "We've got transfiguration next!"
You packed up your remaining potions books and piled them into your bag. Hermione stood at the door waiting for you.

Just as you both walked out of the classroom a large shoulder pushed past yours. Draco strode past, and down the hallway. You tried to lung forwards once more but Hermione had already grabbed you, pulling you backwards.

"Stop it y/n! He's just looking for a reaction."

"Well that's what he's gonna get if he doesn't pack up his fucking egotistic mouth-" You spat through gritted teeth.

Draco turned around from his spot, clearly having heard what you said. Withing seconds he had made his way back up to you, and pushed you against the corridor wall in front of everyone.

He held you against the wall with his forearm pressed against you upper chest, making sure you couldn't get away.

"Let me go you-!"
"Or what." He spoke menacingly.
"You can't do anything slut." His voice was dripping in cold force.

He raised his wand to your throat, still keeping you pinned against the wall with his other arm. Your eyes widened and you tried to struggle your way out, but it was useless.

Draco was about a foot taller than you, and much more powerful. The mass of his muscular body was the only thing you could see in front line view.

"DRACO LET HER GO!" Shouted Hermione in shock.

"Shut your mouth mudblood." He sneered glaring back at her for a few seconds, which had the desired effect as she took a few steps back out of fear.

Draco planted his stormy grey eyes back on yours and tilted your chin upwards with his wand to face him. You hadn't noticed how close he was standing against your body- in front of all these people.

"Now- do you want out of this grip yet?" He spoke not showing any remorse.

"Get off me Malfoy!" You struggled to say out, as his wand was pushing harder into your chin. The skin in which was being abused started stinging, causing redness to stir in your eyes.

Your vision went slightly out of focus as the tears were threatening to fall, but you weren't going to let Malfoy see you cry. Fighting against the growing pain against his wand you attempted to restand your ground.

"Let- me- go- Draco-"

His grip only tightened on his wand, forcing it harder into your burning skin.

"That's not very polite is it now cortia- say please. Or don't. It's up to you." His voice was filled with venom and he wasn't showing any signs of backing down.

"N-no" You spluttered, the tears swelling in your eyes becoming much more noticeable.

He took a moment to study you- not kindly. He studied the pain your skin was in, and your staggering breathing.

You heart was racing so fast that your could feel the beating in your finger tips. Without a thought you blinked still keeping eye contact with him, and felt a warm tears roll down your cheek.

For whatever reason, dracos grip against his wand and your chest loosened, giving you air to breath properly. He looked you in the eyes still with no signs of remorse, and let you go. He lowers his wand, keeping it by his side and he stood back from you.

"Carful y/n. Next time you might actually get hurt." He growled, and examined the many stunned faces of students who had gathered to watch.

"Don't you all have something better to do?" He yelled over the silent Hall. All at once students started hurrying away and keeping their heads down, in attempt not to draw attention.

Hermione rushed over to you, as your shaking body pressed against the wall for support.

"Are you alright y/n?" She said panicking and grabbing your head to see the deep bruised mark on your chin. "I'm- I'm sorry- I wanted to do something- I really did."

"It's fine Hermione. I'm fine alright?" You spoke defensively whilst trying to stand up straight. Malfoy had disappeared from sight.

"Are you sure? We should go to Madame Pomfry-" She said trying to help you up.

"No it's fine!" You said whilst rubbing the bottom of your bruised chin and whipping away tears on your face.

"Let's just get to class Hermione. I already have one detention I don't want another."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.2K 1.3K 12
"You just had your first time last night and now you're eager for more?" His tone flirty and he smirked as he looked at her eyes, desperate for him. ...
554K 12.1K 38
"I haven't been able to stop thinking about you... I don't think I can hold these feelings back anymore," he continued. I tried to brush it off with...
3.5K 74 26
She is Confident and is a bit crazy, That doesn't stop draco from being draco. They become close and feelings appear for the both of them but what ha...
10.4K 112 8
There really is no plot. It's just pure smut with no point. But pretty well written smut if I do say so myself. I wrote this a LONG time ago. Co...