Chapter 7: You're drunk.

It was Friday once again, the day of the slytherin party. To be honest I was actually looking forward to going with theo. Yeah, he's a bit of a prick, but in actuality he can be really sweet when he wants to be. Plus he's at making everyone laugh so it's good company.

I was in my dorm room with pansy getting ready. She too was excited for this party...

"So, what you wearing to impress mione?" I asked her as I put a long golden pin through the loose bun in my hair.

"This."

She pulled out the most incredible looking dress. It was rouge with a black floral mesh layered over the top, and tiny spaghetti straps which would barely support her.

"That's gorgeous pansy, she'll love it I'm sure."
Pansy smiled and held up the dress to admire it.
"I think so too." She said sounding dazed.

"Pansy...? You okay?" I laughed watching her break.

"What? Yeah of course... Anyways what about you, what are yoy wearing to impress theo..?"

"Well I was thinkin-"

"Or is it Malfoy your trying to catch?" I glared at pansy who was now putting on her make up. Ignoring her seemed like the best option.

"I'm thinking of this one." I put on a silk emerald green dress, which bunched at my hips giving my figure more curve than necessary. It stopped at my mid thigh where I had hidden a little black garter.
You can never have the opportunity to feel sexy and not take it. In my books anyway.

"Wow, that's hot y/n. Both boys will be punching walls if you don't fuck one of them."

I giggled and poured myself and pansy a shot of liquor, pre-drinks if you will. I just wanted to let loose and apparently so did she, as she downed the shot and then grabbed the bottle, downing some of that as well though not getting to far before spluttering everywhere.

"Nice one pansy"

"Thankyou" she slurred a little. I finished my make-up and took the golden pin out of my bun to fix it. I tidied it up a little, pulling little pieces to the front of my face. Tonight was one of those nights when I knew I looked good, and wanted the attention for it. And boy was I going to get it.

I placed the pin back through my bun and made sure the sparkly diamond piece could be seen. It was my mother's pin, so I tried to wear it as much as possible.

"Come one put your heels on" Pansy said as she grabbed the new bottle of whisky she'd been given for chritstmas. The stood at the door; well kind of slouched actually, waiting for me to follow her.

"Okay okay I'm coming." I stood up, sprayed my perfume and left the room with pansy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Play: Swimming pools (drank) by Kendrick Lamar
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The music was distant through the corridors coming down from our room. As we came down the stairs into the main common room, it looked like a club that had been in use for the last 2 days. Bottles everywhere, music blasting, lights down low but deep green streams to light flashing on and off all over the room. People dancing on each other, the sexual tension in the room was high.

"Woooooo it's party time!" Pansy shouted from the top of the stairs, receiving a loud cheer from the mass of crowd below.

"Pansy!" I heard from inside the crowd. Hermione stood smiling and waving trying to catch pansys attention.

"Hey mione!" Pansy beamed as she walked up to her, giving her a tight embrace. They pulled apart and looked at each other awkwardly.

"You wanna get a drink?" Pansy said sounding very bubbly. I laughed as they walked over to the drinks and tried to find my own date.