Out of His League: Book Two (...

By jsteph0214

"It's always been you, Phoenix. You are the one who makes me the happiest. Just being in the same room as you... More

Character Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Epilogue

Chapter Thirty-Six

5.7K 231 48
By jsteph0214

Scarlett

I was sitting in the middle of our bedroom floor surrounded by several parts of the desk I had bought yesterday to put beside Phoenix's. And it had only just occurred to me once I went and found the toolbox that I had no fucking clue what I was doing.

"I should have waited for Nix," I groaned, sprawling out on the messy carpet.

*Ring, Ring*

My head perked up at the sound of my phone going off, but I had no clue where I had put it. "Shit," I started shoving things aside until I spotted it under one of the boards of the desk. A smile appeared on my face when I saw it was a video call from Jackson, answering it quickly.

"Hey, Jacky!"

His face popped up on my screen as he was in a car. "What up, nerd?"

"Hi, Scar," I heard Luke's voice in the background.

Jackson faced the camera towards him, seeing that he was driving. "Hiiii, Luke! Are you guys out of school already?"

"Well, we are, but everyone else is back at the assembly. We snuck away when we got the chance," Jack explained.

I shook my head, laughing. "It was the first day of your senior year, and you two are already skipping?"

"We have been to enough in the last three years to know we aren't missing anything."

"And there was a rumor that Principal Hillson was making the teachers perform a welcome back to school rap for us, so I think our ears will be grateful," Luke added.

"Hey, you could be missing out on a number one hit right now," I joked as they both rolled their eyes.

Jackson spoke up. "We will risk it. Besides, school assemblies aren't the same without your annoying ass around."

Luke chimed in. "Yeah, it's weird not seeing you at lunch too."

"Aw, guys, is that your way of saying you miss me?" I gave them a big grin.

Jackson let out a snort. "Miss you? Never, but when are you coming home, though, for real?"

I softly chuckled. "I miss you two goofs, and I will feel the same way when I start school next week. At least you have each other," I pouted. "I'm scared I won't make any friends."

"Scar, you are the friendliest person we know. You are going to make lots of friends...not as good as us, but they will be alright," Luke spoke teasingly.

"You can always facetime us if you feel awkward around campus. That way, people will know you aren't a total loner," Jackson gave me a cheesy smile.

"Gee, thanks for the support," My voice laced in sarcasm as they softly laughed. "Anyway, how was the first day?"

Luke spoke up. "It was alright. Only one hundred and seventy-nine more to go."

I gave him a small smile. "But who's counting, right?"

"Hey, Mrs. Collins gives you her regards," Jackson smirked.

My face scrunched up. "Does she really?"

He shook his head. "No, but I wanted to see your face when I said it."

"Asshole, I have been hoping she would forget about me by now."

"I think she is always going to remember you," Luke added with a chuckle as I shook my head. "Ah, damn. Chase is calling me right now," He said, glancing down.

"Answer it," I said excitedly. "I want to talk too!"

Luke raised a brow. "Can't you see I am driving right now? I can't talk on the phone."

"You're talking to me right now," I pointed out.

Jackson popped his head back up in my view. "That's because I am holding it, dummy."

"I will call him back in a bit," Luke told me.

A disappointed sigh escaped me. "Fine, but tell him I said hi when you do. Also, how is everything going with you two and the distance shit?"

As they stopped at a red light, he turned to Jackson's phone. "It's been fucking difficult to get used to, but we talk every day, and I think we are both pretty happy despite it all."

I smiled back at him. "Aw, Lukey. Distance sounds like such a bitch, though. I can imagine how hard it's been."

He nodded. "Yeah, but we have been looking into the same colleges recently so, that might be something to look forward to."

"What?" I squealed at his words. "You guys need to look at some in Florida. You too, Jack!"

"Florida may be on the list," Luke grinned, focusing back on the road.

"Oh my god, you better put it at the top of the list or I will disown you as my friend."

Luke shook his head, smiling. "I call bullshit. You wouldn't even last a day without me because then you'll have to suffer alone with Jack."

"Hey! Rude," Jackson furrowed his brows.

"Love you, Jacky," The corners of my lips slightly curved up.

"Mhm," He said, unconvinced. "Also, depending on how things are with Destiny and me next fall, maybe I can drag her sexy ass to Florida with me."

I let out a small laugh. "God, I would die of happiness if you all moved out here next year. The only two that would be missing is Mia and Lily, though."

"Well, I think if we all ended up in Florida together, then my sisters would feel too left out not to try and move across the country on a last-minute decision," Luke's shoulders shook with laughter.

"That would be true. Hey, hold on a sec," I placed my phone down before I stood up to quickly throw on a sweatshirt that was on the bed since the boys liked to keep the apartment the same temperature as Antarctica.

Jackson's voice came over the speaker. "Scar, what the hell happened to your room? It looks like a bomb was set off in it."

I walked back over, grabbing my phone and flipped the camera around to show him. "Well, I was trying to get my new desk setup by Nix's desk as a surprise while he was away at practice, but I don't understand the directions at all."

As Luke pulled into his driveway, he took the phone from Jackson. "Show me them."

I snatched the booklet of papers off the floor, aiming the camera at the directions. "There."

Both of their faces were squished together on the screen as they tried to read them. "Scar, we don't speak French," Luke looked confused.

"Huh? Oh, whoops," I flipped it to the English side.

"So, you have to...um.. take the little twirly screw things and put them in the holes labeled number two with a drill."

"Make sure you use a star-shaped drill bit at the end, too," Jackson added.

My forehead creased. "You lost me at the twirly screws."

They both quietly laughed. "Let us go inside to get a snack, and then we will walk you through it," Luke sweetly offered.

"I knew you two weren't completely useless," I teased. "Kidding, I love you, don't hang up on me."

Jackson laughed. "Whatever, just give us a second to get inside."

"Thank you! You know, now that I think about it, I really should have paid more attention to all the Bob the Builder episodes you guys made me watch growing up. They just might have come in handy."

After Jackson and Luke helped me figure out how to put the desk together, I somehow managed to accomplish it. I may have cursed at it repeatedly, but it's done and sits perfectly beside Phoenix's. I ended up learning a bunch and was reminded of something I already knew...I have the best friends in the fucking world.

~~

Once I was done cleaning up the disaster I made in the bedroom, I went to hop in the shower before I began to prepare for dinner at our place tonight with all the boys and the girl that I have yet to meet yet called Vee.

Hot streams of water splashed against my chest as I closed my eyes, gradually moving my head from side to side.

"Hey baby," The sound of Phoenix's voice echoed around me as I turned back, watching him take off his clothes. I honestly can't name anything sexier than my man stripping off a baseball uniform, showing off that perfectly ripped body and thick cock that constantly has my core tingling at all times. I don't know how I got so lucky with this man, but I will never question it and instead hold onto him for dear life.

A soft smile appeared on my lips. "Hi, handsome. I didn't expect you home already."

He opened the door to the shower, climbing inside. "We finished up a little earlier today. Ryder went to the store to get the things you asked for."

"Oh good," I nodded, turning back towards the water.

Nix stepped closer before he slipped his hands around me, sweetly resting them on my stomach. "I saw you put the desk together without me," He kissed the back of my neck softly.

"I wanted to surprise you. Doesn't it look good?"

"Mhm," His mouth vibrated against my skin. "It looks great. You did that all by yourself?"

I shook my head. "I may have had help from Luke and Jack over the phone."

Nix let out a deep chuckle. "But you were the one that built it, so that's still impressive."

"Well, I did feel like a badass after using the drill by myself and putting it all together."

"Now I have the image of you in nothing but a tool belt, drilling things," His teeth lightly grazed up my neck to my ear lobe, placing a kiss against it.

A shaky breath escaped me at his touch. "All you have to do is get me a tool belt, and I can make that come true for you, Nixie," My voice was smooth and seductive.

"Fuck, that's my girl. Always up for anything," He growled, sliding his fingers down my stomach until he began to rub my throbbing clit. "And what would you want me to do to you?"

"Mm," I moaned, placing my hands out in front of me on the shower wall. "Take me any way you desired, drilling into my tight little pussy until you filled me up with every last drop of cum you had to give me."

Phoenix pulled his hand away from the spot of pleasure he was giving me before tightly gripping my hips while his foot spread my legs further apart. "Do you want me to do that to you right now?" His hot breath blew against my neck while goosebumps covered my entire body.

"Yes," I whispered as my core dripped from the intense lust and desire he had me feeling.

"That's not how you get what you want, baby," He pushes his hardened length back and forth between my folds, teasing me. "I want you to beg me for it."

I was breathing heavily as the feeling of the steaming water, and his cock against me had me in pure ecstasy. "Please, Phoenix, my body is all yours. Take it and fuck me senseless," I said breathlessly. "Make me scream, Nixie. I need you so bad."

"Much better," He spoke roughly before he thrusted himself into my aching center.

My head flew back as I continued to press my hands against the wall. "Oh, god, yes," I cried out.

"Mmgh, you feel so fucking good," He rammed his cock into me over and over as my legs shook below.

Phoenix reached around, grabbing my breasts while they bounced up and down as he fucked me from behind.

"Mmm, harder," I moaned. "I want to feel you deep inside me."

His head came down by my ear. "Tell me who fucking owns this pussy baby?" His voice was hot and demanding as he slowed down, gliding in and out of me with ease.

"You do," I huffed out in frustration, pushing back against him while I desperately wanted him to keep going.

"That's right, and you're going to take my cock however I want. Do you understand?"

I looked back at him with eyes full of fiery lust. "Yes."

"Good," A devilishly handsome smirk formed on his lips. His hands slowly slid up my sides before gently wrapping around my neck and slamming into my soaking center.

My eyes rolled back in complete ecstasy as he pounded into me, reaching deeper with every thrust. "Ahhh, mmm," I moaned loudly as he slightly tightened his grip on my neck.

"Ughhh, yeah," He grunted in pleasure. "Now, be a good girl and cum for me."

Nix started to go faster, making the dirtiest sounds escape me. "Fuck, I'm there. I'm going to," I lost the words at the tip of my tongue, releasing my juices all over his cock. It wasn't long before he grew thicker against my walls and filled me up with streams of hot cum.

His hands slowly released my neck, grazing down my bare back as we both tried to catch our breath. "You are so sexy it drives me wild," His raspy voiced was like sweet music to my ears.

The corners of my lips softly turn up, looking back at him. "Good because I love wild Phoenix."

"Is that right?" He gave me a sweet smirk.

I nodded my head. "Mhm," I hummed with a blush to my cheeks as he grabbed my chin, leaning down to kiss me softly. "I like how you can go from fucking my brains out one second to kissing me like a gentleman the next."

He lets out a loud laugh. "I'm a man of many talents."

"And thank god for that," I add with a subtle smile.

The two of us ended up actually finishing the shower I started before getting ready for the night ahead.

"Ohhh, that smells so good," Ryder and Nix sat on the stools by the kitchen island, watching me pull out the freshly made nachos from the oven.

"Dad sent me the recipe when I mentioned we were having everyone over to watch the game tonight. He even threw in Gigi's homemade guacamole recipe too," I spoke excitedly, placing the pan of nachos down on the counter.

Ryder reached over, trying to steal a chip. "Don't mind if I do," He said as I swatted his hand away. "Hey, I'm just making sure it doesn't taste horrible."

My brow raised. "Thanks for the vote of confidence, Ry."

Nix shook his head, grinning. "I'm sure everything will taste amazing. But you didn't have to go all out for our crazy group of idiots."

"I know, but I wanted to do something special and make sure everyone was well fed. Every day here feels more and more like home, and getting the chance to cook for guests is like the cherry on top of that feeling."

Ryder and Nix looked at each other, sharing a smile before turning back towards me. "You're the sweetest, Shortcake."

"And don't you go forgetting it," I spoke jokingly, walking over to the fridge to get the guacamole I made earlier.

"The boys are never going to leave if you cook a feast for them every time just to let you know," Ryder shook his head.

"And all we have to do to get them to leave is let Ryder cook," Phoenix grinned.

Ryder rolled his eyes. "At least I know how to use the damn oven, unlike a certain someone with a name that rhymes with dicks."

My laughter echoed the entire apartment as Ryder joined in, but Nix glared between us with an unamused expression. "Ha, ha, laugh it up."

*Ding Dong*

"Looks like they're here! I'll go get the door," Ryder hopped off the stool, walking out of the kitchen.

Phoenix playfully narrowed his eyes in my direction as I gave him guilty smile. "I love you, baby," I said, making my way over to his side.

He shook his head in amusement. "I love you too."

I placed my hand on his chest, slowly leaning down to give him a quick kiss. "And if you ever want oven lessons, I'm your girl."

He rolled his eyes at me. "I'm so going to kill your brother."

"I guess I will allow it," I shrugged my shoulders, letting out a few chuckles. "Now, let's go greet everyone."

________________________________

Author's note:

Sorry for ending on a small cliffhanger, but it made sense in order to continue into the fun filled chapter I have planned ahead! (:

Much love,

Jenna S.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.2K 2K 26
~Completed~ "Why are you being so shy?" He whispered. "I've seen, kissed, tasted every inch of your body. There is nothing to hide." I averted my e...
14.5K 221 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
4.9K 220 31
Running. Escaping. My whole life had turned into a never-ending chase. A chase which the opponent had caught up to THIS VERY MOMENT. After I met HI...
1.1M 30.9K 49
Book #1 of "His & Hers" book trilogy Warning: Mature (18+) Content! #6 in Mafia 2022 #1 in Italianamerican 2022 #4 in Slowburn 2022 #1 in Hook-ups 20...