SBI reader insert

By fallentale4

just a normal reader insert, I mean its as normal as it can be when you're forced to fight in an arena at an... More

The Arena
Separated
Defiance
Rescued and Reunited (pt 2)
Catching up
A\N
Falling with style
A\N
another member of the family (pt 1)
A\N
New member of the family (pt 2)
The election
Finding them
A\N
The two spies
Uh oh...
Technoblade joined the game
A\N
Creeper go boom
Taking back L'manburg
A/N
Political complications (pt 1)
A/N
Political complications (pt 2)
an old friend
Exile
The visit
Attempted Execution.
The festival
The Fallout
Nightmares
Meeting Sam Nook
A Broken Promise
The funeral
A new friend?
Leaving
Phil?
Saved
A\N
Meeting Michael
The Last Dance
A\N
Q and A
A/N
A/N
second book
A/N
A/N
co-author
A/N
another q and a

Rescued and reunited (pt 1)

12.1K 420 1.2K
By fallentale4

TW\\ABUSE AND PANIC ATTACK

Age 17

"YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING HYBRID!!!" the man said as he kicked me repeatedly.

I had just come back from the arena from my first fight in the past 2 years, I had once again refused to fight my opponent who was a ram hybrid, a little younger then me.

"I WISH WE SOLD YOU FRIST AND NOT YOUR BROTHER, AT LEAST HE COULD FIGHT!!" he yelled again.

This continued for what felt like hours before he left but not before saying,

"No food for a week." he spat before slamming the door shut.

I tried to sit up from the position I was in, but I barley made it five inches before my side flared up in pain.

'Great,' I thought to myself. 'I probably have a broken rib or two.'

I felt hot tears flow down my face as I lied there, in pain.

'Gods I'm so pathetic.' I thought as I silently cried.

-an hour later-

I jolt awake as I hear my door slam open, in the distance I could hear the sound of swords clashing.

"YOU LITTLE BRAT!!!" yelled the male, as he grabbed my wrists.

"YOU TOLD SOMEONE ABOUT THIS? DIDN'T YOU!?"

"N-No I-I didn't!!!" I stuttered.

he slapped me.

"DID I GIVE YOU PERIMISION TO SPEAK!?" he asked slapping me again.

I shook my head.

"ANSWER ME!!"

"N-No s-sir." I squeaked.

He punched me in the face a couple times before throwing me to the wall, the chains pulling against my wrists.

He kicked me in the stomach, then my face. He then reached into his pocket and pulled out something metal.

'A knife,' I realized in fear.

"You know what, I'm done with you." he said as he raised the knife.

I closed my eyes and waited for the blade to tear through my skin. 

...

But it never came.

... 

I looked up to see the man with a diamond sword sticking out of his chest. the sword was removed and the mans body fell to the ground. Behind him was another male with blond hair and blue eyes, he was wearing a green shirt with, some sort of dark grey coat with green trim, over it, he also had a green bucket hat with white stripes on it. In his hand was a bloodied sword, the same one that just stabbed the other guy, the one with the knife.

The new person looked at me and his eyes widened, and he dropped the sword.

"Oh my gods, are you ok!?" he asked kneeling down, I noticed he had an English accent.

I tried to scramble away from the guy but my ribs screamed in protest. I cried out as my presumably broken ribs  shifted.

The mans gaze softened.

"Hey, hey, its ok, I'm not going to hurt you, I just want to help." he cooed. 

I still didn't trust this man, no matter his kind words. I learned a long time ago not to trust anyone other than my brother and RB.

"Can I see your wrists?" he asked.

I shook my head.  

"Please, I just want to help you."

I hesitantly gave him my wrists and he took them gently and managed to pry the chains off. 

When the chains where gone I pulled back my wrists and rubbed them.

"What's your name kiddo?" he asked me.

"Y-YN-42." I said.

I looked at his face to and saw a sad look but his eyes where filled with something else, but I couldn't place it, but it looked familiar. We sat there for a moment in silence, before I spoke up.

"W-what's your name?" I asked.

"I'm Philza, or Phil for short." He said.

That's when I recognized the emotion in Phil's eyes, it was hope. Something I have not seen in god knows how long.

"Lets get out of here kid." He said, reaching out his hand.

I hesitantly took his hand and that's when I saw something move under his coat. I brushed it off because we were getting up, I mean cloths move. We walked out the door of the cell and into the pristine white halls.

"So do you know the way out?" He asked, looking at me.

I face palmed.

"Ha ha right..." he said, with a face of instant smiling regret.

Just then another male came running at us. I got scared and hid behind Phil. The male had brown hair and was wearing sunglasses.

"There you are Phil! I've been looking for you everywhere, this place is a maze I swear." Said the new male.

"You just disappeared on us while we were sweeping the place." He added.

"Yah sorry about that, I got a little caught up in something." Phil said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"So do you know the way out?" He added.

"Yah follow me." he said, walking off.

We go down a left hallway, took a couple of turns, and then next thing I know we are outside. I blink in the bright sunlight. Phil then leads me over to a truck with a red cross on it, it reminds me of the crosses that they took from us. 

As we got closer the chaos heightened and I began to panic, breathing heavier as if I was suffocating and gasping for air. When we got over to the white truck Phil started to talk to a lady in a white coat, but it was all muffled, like my head was underwater. I grabbed the end of my shirt and squeezed, not knowing what else to do. Phil looked at me and noticed that I was panicked and confused. 

he started to say something, but I couldn't hear anything. I my breath quickened as Phil tried to calm me down. Then it all went black.

Philza's POV:

The girl passed out as I was trying to calm her down, I managed to catch her before she hit the ground, thankfully.

"We need a stretcher over here!!" The nurse said.

-about an hour later at the hospital-

"Sir the girl is awake."

I looked up from my phone to see a female nurse looking at me.

"Thank you." I said as I got up.

The nurse nodded and lead me to the room that the kid was in. I opened the door to find the kid sitting up and looking out the window, she must not have heard the door open. I knocked on the door alerting her of my presence.

"Hey kid, how are you feeling?" I asked, sitting on the chair by the bed.

"It still hurts, but not as much." She said.

"Well can you answer some questions for me?" I asked.

"Depends on what it is." 

"Well for starters: how old are you?"

"What's the date?"

"August 5th 2019."

"I'm 17." She answered.

"Do you have any living relatives?"

She tensed before answering.

"I have a twin brother..." she said.

"What was his name?" 

"His was TB-41..." she replied.

"Can we change the subject?" she asked

"Sure, though the questions are going to get more serious. Just let me know when you want to stop." I said.

"....OK" she said.

"Ok, can you tell me what you remember, before you were taken to the facility?"

"Well I don't remember much, I was about four when it happened. But I remember smoke and fire, I also remember a song my mom would sing to me when I would have nightmares." She recalled.

"hmm I see. Anything else?" I asked.

"No, That's about it."

"Ok, can you tell me any of the names for the people working at the facility?"

"There was one name, his name was Ty if I remember correctly."

"Do you remember what he looked like?"

she shook her head.

"What did they do to you at the facility?"

She tensed again.

"It's ok if you don't want to talk about it."

"No, no it's fine, it's just there are some memories I'd rather forget."

"Like what?"

"Well..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 102 16
The sbi/tommy angst.
56.6K 1.5K 20
Book 1 of this series -------------- Despite the war for independence I lived my life relatively peacefully. I disliked conflict so I moved away when...
25K 515 44
THIS IS VERRY BAD AND I AM RE WRITING THIS , SAME TITLE BUT DIFFERENT COVER. TIP FOR YOUR MIND DON'T READ. You still can but I don't think your brain...
22.3K 265 17
SFW! Just Some Age Regression Based One-Shots Of The Dsmp ✋✋Means Maybe Do Not Read While In, Or Trying To Get Into A Smaller Space✋ 👍👍Means That I...