HEIR || 𝗣.𝗝𝗠 βœ”οΈ

By milkbqbes

"Are you sure about that? Do you..not remember Mr. Kissable Lips"? He asked as his thumb swiftly grazed my lo... More

Heir : Characters + Disclaimer
1 : Aera's choice
2 : Did you even shower?
3 : First snow, first meeting
4 : Mr. Kim and Mr. Park's chaos
5 : Picky princess
6 : Queens Enterprises
7 : Late night calls
8 : Park Jimin strikes again!
9 : Red dress, black dress..back off bitch
10 : Nightmares, movie dates
11 : Goodnight, mysterious woman
12 : Not loved by everyone
13 : Stay the night
14 : Fluffy really doesn't like me now, eh?
15 : MarΓ­a
16 : Let's hit the club
17 : City nights
18 : Jung Hoseok?
19 : Holy shit is right
20 : Chaos unfolds
21 : Tears
22 : Ikissedparkjimin
23 : Namjoon's Kitchen
24 : Cousins, Jieun's misery
25 : I'm sorry
26 : Dynamite
27 : Sweetheart, Wake up!
28 : Jeons Home
29 : Thought you were the trashcan
30 : Hospital, Ramyun night
31 : Red roses, Surprise!
32 : Ella? Bella? Mozzarella?
33 : Mr. shortie, Muscle pig!
34 : A date with Jeon Aera isn't just any ordinary date
36 : Golden Closest Warehouse
37 [Final Chapter]
Epilogue
β€’ Authors Note β€’
Jeon Aera!

35 : Graduation

160 19 4
By milkbqbes

***

***

Waking up to warm solid bare chest against my back I began squirming around when I realized I was caged with Jimin's leg on top of mine and his arm wrapped around my waist protectively.

I turned around in his hold with difficulty and he just continued sleeping after tightening his hold around my waist.

Heavy sleeper it seems.

I brought my hand up and caressed his cheek which puffed up due to being buried in the pillow from the other side.

I smiled sheepishly as I traced my finger down his jawline and tickled softly right under his chin and he groaned.

He peeled his eyes open and took a glance at me and groaned again and twisted, turned and stretched his arms.

"Good morning". I greeted with a giggle bringing up the duvet to cover my bare chest.

"Good morning". He replied in a hoarse voice and wrapped his arms around my waist bringing me closer to him.

"What a way to wake up". He said with closed eyes and I giggled.

"We should get up now, it's Jungkook's graduation today and he won't happy if we go late". I informed him and he nodded.

"Don't just sleep and nod, get up and go shower!" I shook his arm.

"Hmm 5 more minutes". He mumbled.

"No! We don't have enough time for both of us to shower as it is!" I scolded and he opened his eyes and grinned.

"How about we shower together then?" He said coming closer and I pushed him away.

"Your breath stinks!" I said and he laughed coming closer on purpose.

"So does yours". He said stealing a peck from my lips.

"Come on". He said and got down the bed and stood on his feet and slipped on his boxers as he walked towards my side of the bed and picked me up in bridal style who was wrapped up in the duvet.

"Park Jimin!" I shrieked and wrapped my arms around his neck when he pretended to drop me on the way to the bathroom.

He laughed as he saw my reaction and his eyes turned into crescent moons as he continued laughing and kicked the door of the bathroom close behind him while I glared at him.

***

I wore a solid deep V cape design mini dress while Jimin wore a black leather jacket with a plain black shirt inside and black pants to go along with it and he styled his hair up away from his forehead, in simple words the couple looked breathtakingly gorgeous and handsome respectively.

"Noona, Lamborghini or Bugatti?" Jungkook questioned as he held up the keys to both the cars as we were just right next to the door, wearing our footwear.

"Hmm..how about the Ferrari?" I suggested and his face lit up.

"Good idea!" He said and picked up the keys to his Ferrari instead while Jimin shook his head.

"Look at this kid driving a Ferrari to his graduation while I went to mine in a bus". Jimin said, shaking his head.

"Hyung, it's not my fault that you were the goody two pants who waited until he earned his own money to use it". Jungkook said as he styled his hair for one last time, he wore a Alexander McQueen's suit in which he looked undoubtedly good looking, like all the girls of his university were going to faint the moment they set their eyes on him.

Jimin just rolled at his eyes at the youngers words and I let out a disappointed sigh at their interaction.

"Okay now let's go, I don't want to be late on my graduation". Jungkook said.

***

"And now we call upon stage, my favorite student. Jeon Jungkook!" Announced the principle in the mic and everyone applauded as Jimin and I too stood up and Jimin patted Jungkooks back as he walked on the stage and received his certificate along with a bouquet of flowers.

"I'd like to thank all of my lovely teachers and all of my classmates throughout the years even though none of y'all were of any help in my scores increasing. Thanks girls for all the chocolates and banana milk's which were kept on my desk every morning, it helped because I was always lazy to eat breakfast but when I reached here it was already prepared for me". Jungkook said as he winked and all the girls in the crowd squealed while I facepalmed.

"Although I would however like to thank my elder sister, Jeon Aera. She was my only source of support through all these years who spoiled me with her love ..and money. Thank you Noona for buying me my Ps 5 and thank you Hyung for tagging along with us today it makes me feel like I finally have more then 1 family member though I must say Noona was more than enough for me". Jungkook said with a teasing tone towards the end while tears pricked the corner of my eyes as I listened to my younger brother give his not so touching yet touching speech, hearing Jungkook talk about him Jimin smiled and gave a nod towards him to which the younger showed a thumbs up with a bunny like grin.

"Also...now that I'm about to leave this hellhole I have a few things to confess. Professor Matthew, I'm sorry about the time when you had gum stuck on the back of your pants that was because I carelessly spit it hoping it would land in the dustbin". The said professor's ears turned red with embarrassment while the hall erupted in laughter.

"And I'm sorry about the one time there was an explicit drawing on the whiteboard..that was also made by me". He said and pressed his lips in a thin line.

"And, the mean girl gang aka the 'I'm-gonna-use-my-daddy's-money-to-get-my-plastic surgery-done' gang I'm sorry to disappoint you but I was never interested in any of you girls who have Botox in their brains, that one week flirting with each of you guys? That was just a dare from my friends". He confessed and a certain group of girls stomped their feet abruptly and stormed out of the hall with their heels clicking behind them.

"Oops, I guess the truth is indeed bitter". Jungkook chuckled causing everyone to snicker slyly.

"Well. That's it fellas I hope to never see you guys again, goodbye". Jungkook said and moved away from the podium only to do a dramatic thank you bow.

And everybody laughed and cheered for him.

***

"Did you really have to pick on all those people in your speech?" I questioned as we now sat in a restaurant, eating our dinner which was a treat to Jungkook on behalf of Jimin.

"Well, well..what can I say? Jeon Jungkook always has to be extra, I learned from the best you know?" Jungkook said and I raised my hand up for a high five and he returned it causing both of us to chuckle.

"Ah Noona, when can I come to Korea?" Jungkook questioned and I inhaled deeply.

"The day I announce the takeover". I said and his face lit up.

"What? Oh my god really?" He asked in pure happiness and excitement and I chuckled and laughed.

"I can't wait oh my god! I can finally go to Korea! I can go to all those places they show in kdramas!" He said dramatically yet I could see the genuine happiness in his eyes.

I felt a hand squeezing mine under the table and looked over to see Jimin looking over at me and nodding as if reassuring me and I smiled at him.

***

A/ N : Okay guys so I need your help! I've been thinking about changing the dialogue description of this story since it shows that it is mature and I've been fearing it since it's been going around that Webtoon has acquired Wattpad and they'll be deleting mature stories..though I don't like the idea of that I wouldn't want my story to be deleted so I'll edit out the mature content and make it shorter and I wanna change the description so if any of you can come up with a better description pls privately message me or DM me on my Instagram; @ bangtansredrose

Here's the outfit Aera wore:

Jimin's outfit:

Jungkooks outfit:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.9K 2.3K 9
Her legs shivered over his shoulder he kept moving "M--mr.jeon t--the time is ahhh ahh o--over i need to leave ahh" she cried as he pulled out and sl...
67.7K 3.6K 65
"When will the day come, that you finally see me. When will you hold my hands and say 'I love you' while you look at me lovingly. When will you final...
506K 41.3K 37
"you are beautiful..." The 10 year old boy said, with a blank face, yet sparkling eyes, looking at the man in front of him. "O-Oh... well... thank yo...
Mafia By KM114

Fanfiction

160K 2.7K 24
"Do you min yn take jeon Jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband'. I-I do . . . . . . . He kissed her harshly making her lips bleed.... . . . Sof...