UNDENIABLY HIS

By Asterial_melina

Aria Zaman Durrani was too childish, too careless for her own good, a total Misfit to attain the title of 'Na... More

CHARACTER AESTHETICS
CAST
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTIONS
NINE
CLEARING YOUR DOUBTS ON THE TREATY
TEN
ELEVEN
TEASER OF UPCOMING CHAPTER
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN

PROLOGUE

15.7K 495 60
By Asterial_melina

"Just a little more rosey." the little girl clapped and hooted, cheering her idol watching her with heart eyes when her eyes fell over the gates of the haveli, making her gulp seeing the person entering the haveli.

They were in big trouble.

Her father was here.

Scratch that.... Her rosey was in big trouble.

"Rosey! Stop..." being a good cute little assistant little Haya tried stopping her and abort the mission, but looked like her rosey was too far lost in the mission. Too lost that she didn't even noticed the bark of the tree which had scratched her elbow pretty bad.

Afterall it was mission raw mangoes and secondly it was her who asked rosey to bring them for her.

Not having any other option the five year old too climbed the tree hastily scratching herself a little, but that didn't mattered. Saving her rosey was more important.

Her father was a ticking bomb who was famous to explod anytime.

"Rosey-" pulling her seniors sleeves she opened her mouth to warn her but someone else beat her to it.

"ARIA ZAMAN DURRANI COME DOWN THIS INSTANT!"

The loud, gruff voice boomed inside Aria's ears, freezing her. Her hand which was an inch away from the raw mango stopped halfway, making her gulp and close her eyes, cursing herself for listening to her lilliput.

Aa gaya Maut ka farishta rooh zabt karne Aria.

"Aria!!" the voice was heard again, blazing red alarms inside Aria's head as she peeked down from the mango tree, taking a glimpse of him.

Nawab Jahangir Riyaz Durrani was standing six feet tall in all his glory glaring at her, wearing his well fitted Armani suit, his sleeves rolled up giving a glimpse of his veiny arms. Not to forget his perfectly gelled hair and his famous glasses adding to the final touch to his dangerous, intimidating aura.

He looked so perfect whereas her clothes were splattered with mud and not to forget her hair which were resembling a bird's nest with all the twigs stuck on them.

All in all she looked like a mess. A horrible mess. Whereas he, the maut ka farishta, looked fresh as a bud even when he had returned from office.

A groan escaped past her lips.

Life was so unfair.

But she really was tempted to know the secret behind him maintaining his looks as well as his dangerous aura but obviously she knew she won't be able to.

She didn't had the courage to.

Buzdil kahi ki.

Oh please I am bravest of all cousin's. Atleast I have the guts to-

"Looks like I have to climb up and drag you down."

Throwing a hard look towards her direction Jahangir threw his coat over the ground, revealing his prefect fitted body claded in a crisp white shirt and loosened his tie ready to climb up, when he saw Aria nodding like an obedient child, ready to climb down, sharing a look with Haya who giggled watching her puffed cheeks.

"A-aa r-rahi hu....Shuru hi ho jate hai." mumbling the last part to herself she huffed in annoyance, ready to jump when he roared stopping her all together. "I asked you to climb down not to jump Aria." His words made her groan. She so wanted to jump but no, the nawab wanted her to climb down according to his boring style.

But wait!!

She didn't knew how to climb down. It was easy climbing up but going down was a big question mark for her, as she had always leapt through the air to reach down. Sure she had got hurt her many times but still it was fun.

And she lived for fun.

"Help me then." reaching out for his hand she mumbled, watching him glare at her but nonetheless extended his hand, as she held onto to him and climbed down swiftly hearing him scold her. "If you know how to climb a tree then you also should know how to come down."

It was just the beginning. Of his boring lecture.

Once Aria soundly stood on the ground he climbed the tree to help his daughter, who ignored his hand and leaped down in air taking him off guard but he was quick to jump down and catch her safe.

"Hayu..." Jahangir softly chided little Haya, who sheepishly smiled at him with a cute pout, muttering a soft sorry for scaring him like that with her stunt.

Aria on the other hand clapped, giving a salute to Haya, liking her bravery, scolding Jahangir in her mind for stopping her from the euphoric feeling.

Lucky brat her junior was.

Aria was busy grinning proudly at her junior when another series of scoldings came her way. "Ye lua huliya bana rakha hai Aria? Kapde theek karo apne..." throwing a dissapointed look towards Aria's direction, Jahangir bended down to pick her mint green dupatta from the ground and threw it over her face, watching her squirm uncomfortably, her face red with embarassment.

She hurriedly pulled the dupatta over her neck and covered her injured elbow from Jahangir, maintaining a poker face but he had already seen it and it had soared his temperature more, all thanks to her carelessness.

"Is this the way to behave Aria ? Tumhe pata hai ghar mein mulazim har jagah hai and still you act like this. Aur to aur itni chot bhi laga li khamakaa. " pulling her softly with her forearm, Jahangir inspected her elbow as he continued to reprimand her of her foolish acts.

"But I-"

"SUDHAR JAO ARIA!" not giving her a chance to speak Jahangir shut her up with his harsh tone. Her lips wobbled at an instant but she was quick to nibble them and look down, preventing him from looking at her.

But it was Nawab Jahangir Riyaz Durrani and nothing got hidden from his prying eyes. He saw everything but chose to ignore it. He knew it was for her own good and turned himself towards his daughter who was pouting looking at Aria with a guilty look.

So his little devil was behind everything.

"Are you okay sweetheart ?" caressing her cheeks he sat on his knees and started checking for any injury. His heart beated loudly when he found one little scratch on her arms. "How did this happen ?" his tone was soft and calm but Haya knew how dangerous it was.

"B-baba I-i...." haya stuttered, sharing a look with her rosey who smiled at her telling her to relax but next second both jumped out of their places when Jahangir roared again.

"I ASKED HOW DID THIS HAPPEN ?"

"Baba i---" scared out of her wits Haya opened her mouth to speak but Aria beat her to it and took all the blame on herself, saving Haya. "It's all my fault bhaai. I am sorry."

Hell would freeze before she would let any harm come her junior's way.

"Stop rubbing yourself on my girl. And please grow up. It will be better for you and for all of us." reprimanding Aria to keep herself away from his daughter, Jahangir pulled Haya in his arms, and made his way towards the entrance of the haveli only to stop on his tracks, watching Aria not following him. "Now why are you standing there ? Come inside."

Entering inside the vast baithak, Jahangir ordered both of the brats to sit as he asked the maid to fetch the first-aid, settling himself across the two. "Sit here you two. Hamna bi please fetch the first-aid box for me."

Tending to both of their wounds Jahangir watched them sitting with bated breaths and decided to break the silence. "Haya jaan don't you have anything to say." raising a brow he gave a look to his daughter who understood his actions and bit her tongue, pouting cutely, getting caught by her father.

"She---" Aria again jumped in to rescue Haya but stopped with Jahangir's harsh tone. "Did I asked you to speak Aria ?"

"I am sorry baba jaan. I won't pester rosey again." knowing now no one could save her haya immediately apologised, accepting her folly of pestering Aria to climb trees for raw mangoes.

"And-"

"And I won't climb trees ever." with a sad pout she added, sharing a look with Aria who smiled sadly sympathising with her.

"Shabaash. That's my girl." caressing her hair Jahangir kissed her forehead, watching her smile cutely as he praised her.

She was his cute junior troubler.

Handling the junior trouble maker he now turned his body towards the senior trouble maker, who was pouting looking at him, holding a sad face as if he killed her puppy.

How dare she looked innocent when wasn't.

A small smile threatened to escape his lips but he composed himself well aware of her drama, and continued to give her his strict killer looks.

Aria Zaman Durrani was a hurricane.

A walking hurricane. The one which only he had the power to tame.

"Same goes for you Aria." pointing his index finger Jahangir threatened Aria who nodded meekly, acting all innocent whereas in reality she was rolling her eyes at the back of her mind, hearing the same dialogue for the umpteenth time.

Nobody dares to separate her with her beloved mangoes. Specially the raw ones.

This will definitely repeat. I can't give up on one of my beloved.

Aria was pledging on her life, declaring her life long bond with mangoes when she head Jahangir's voice snapping her out of her oath session "Stop pouting Aria! Your mangoes are in the kitchen---" He carefully finished his sentence and waited.....for the strom

Few seconds passed when he saw her shooting up from her seat and scream loudly, making him cover his ears, giving a glance to his daughter who had seemed to join her screaming session.

"Aria!!" he chided, watching her stop and give him her million dollar smile, making him roll his eyes at her behaviour. "Thank you so much. You're the besttt!!!"

"Lets go, partner. My beloved is awaiting my presence." hopping like crazy Aria held Haya's hand, as she fanned herself excitedly and started walking towards the kitchen, leaving Jahangir chuckle softly at her antics, and watch over their retreating backs with a big smile.

She won't change. Ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.9K 3.1K 36
Miraal's dream was to become a doctor, she was a city girl with a strong spirit and a mind of her own. Since she was born, her father, Haroon Qureshi...
14.8K 928 47
Zaviyaar Khan and Maira Ahmer's story. How they meet. How fate plays it's role in their story. Zaviyaar Khan. A typical playboy. A spoiled child of...
3.8K 204 30
Rudra Pratap 30,a shrewd businessman, arrogant headstrong person .He loves is family very much and will do anything for them.He is favourite grandson...
707K 35.1K 101
NOT EDITED An intense Arshi story.. HIGHEST RANKING.. #19 in FANFICTION, 2nd April, 2018 #40 in ROMANCE.. 26th Dec.. 2017 Story of KING of Lucknow...