Lovechild (BNHA Yandere)

By lovelyNight678

Aiko Sakura A sweet pure girl with pink hair and eyes. She was born in one out of the twelve the most respect... More

0
The Twelve Families
Aiko Sakura
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII

VIII

503 19 5
By lovelyNight678

"AIKO,WAKE UP ITS TIME FOR BREAKFAST." Izuku turned his darling over, attacking her face with light kisses.

Struring awake Aiko's sits up. Shoto softly tugs on her long pink hair.

"Go freshen up. Shouto and I will pick out your outfit."

"O-okay.." still in a sleepy daze, the Alphas let the little Omega waddle her way to the restroom. 

    Her body felt less pain, and her long hair was still in the braid Shinso did before bed.

    Freshening up Aiko turns on the water for the large bath tub on. Waiting for it to warm up she walks out.

"SHE LOOKS BETTER IN PINK!"

     "SHE LOOKS BETTER IN WHITE!" Upon entering the room she notices the two alphas shout at each other, arguing about articles of clothing.

   "WOULD YOU TWO SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Katsuki said kicking the door open holding a spatula in a threatening way. He looked like he had just gotten out of bed with his white t-shirt and sweats. The apron around him making him seem more motherly.

   "NO BECAUSE THIS DUMASS THINKS AIKO-CHAN LOOKS BETTER IN PINK!"

   "Either you tell him he's wrong or we fight, and my fists are already up."

    Meanwhile, Shinso simply walked in, took my hand, and lead me to the washroom to bathe me.

   After twenty minutes of pure relaxation he wraps a fluffy towel with a cute cat hood.

   After the whole process he picks out a pink overall dress and a white long sleeved shirt.

    Sitting me down on the chair by the vanity he takes a brush and gently brushes my hair.

   Shouts and sounds of people tumbling could be heard. Ignoring it, Shinso leaves my hair down and just puts a cat eared headband on me.

  "There. Now let's get my kitty fed hm." Taking my hand he walks past the boys making them freeze in place.

   Shoto was on the ground pulling Izuku's hair while trying to kick Katsuki away meanwhile Izuku was being restrained and pulling a handful of Shotos hair. Poor Katsuki was trying to stop it all by pushing the two apart only to get caught in the crossfire.

   But it all stoped once they saw Shinso lead the smaller girl to the kitchen.

The kitchen was less chaotic than the room upstairs, Kirishima was flipping pancakes, Denki was just peacefully eating while scrolling on his phone.

   "Aw she's so cute in this one. Don't you think so Kiri!" Shoving the phone to Kirishima's face. Desperate to show the photo of Aiko he took oh her back in his stalker days.

   "Heyy! How come we didn't get a copy of this one! It would have gone perfectly on the boar-"

   There conversation was cut short when a cute sneeze was heard. Lifting their heads they see their beloved Omega, holding her elbow over her nose.
"Aw our beloved is awake! Here I made you pancakes! Well..technically Katsuki did...but I cooked them! That counts right! Right!" He seemed eager for her approval. He wanted to make sure he was doing his part on being the best Alpha possible for his beloved. She's so perfect in his eyes.

So perfect.

Aiko just nodded her head ruffled his spiky hair just like old times. Smiling Kirishima hands her a plate of her favorite pancakes.

"Hey! How come I didn't get any blueberry pancakes?!"

"Are you my Omega? No. Therefore you don't get special pancakes."

"...oh yeah.....Well, remember when we were ten and the gift you were going to give Aiko-Chan suddenly disappeared."

"Yeah what about- YOU BITC-"

"That's right. I GAVE IT TO HER INSTEAD."

Aiko just sat on Shinso's lap, she was going to eat the pancake but he insisted on feeding her.

"Why are you guys shouting?" Seems like the boys upstairs stopped fighting and came down annoyed by the screaming.

"Knock-off Pikachu here, decided to tell Eijiro the truth about his gift."

"He didn't know?"

"YOU GUYS KNEW!?"

"Of course we knew. Who do think gave him the idea?"

"You traitors."

The Omega just giggled at the arguments unaware that they heard her.

"Aiko-Chan, they're bullying me."

Everyone's eyes turned as they caught on to what he was doing. Holding out his arms, Aiko slowly crawled out and into this arms much to everyone's dismay. Glaring at the red head who only smirked as he held her closer. Taking in her sweet scent.

"U-um, Kiri?"

Still getting high of her sweet scent, the Alpha raised his head to see what his beloved wanted.

"Can I-I go shopping with M-Mina." She was nervous to ask. 'What if they say no? O-or they get angry? I need to go to that shopping trip. It's my only way of escape. The chances are low. Very low. But I'm not ready to have mates. It's all to fast'.

   "Of course. Denki and I will go with you. Oh heard Momo will attend."

   Momo! Maybe she'll help. Or, or maybe I can create a diversion big enough to give me time.

  "Come on baby" Kirishima easily picked her up. The rest of them took a turn kissing her cheek, some going as far as to peck her pink lips.

  "Be back quick. Shinso and I have a mission to complete. Well be back in a few hours." Izuku said to her caregivers of the day. Petting her long pink locks.

   "Remember to behave okay. If they catch you breaking a rule then they won't hesitate to punish you accordingly. Understood." His green eyes where darker. A crazed feeling imitating off of him. 

  "I asked if you understood Aiko-Chan." This happy demeanor was back. Gripping the cotton candy locks as a warning.

"I-I understand. Can I have my doves w-when I get back?" Her doves where like her comforting plushies. And they knew how helpful it would be to have the around for her. So Izuku nodded and pat her head to soothe the pain he caused.

  "Good girl.  Don't worry Aiko-Chan. Well get them for you as soon as we can."

  Kirishima carried the smaller girl who seemed to hold on to him as if she was to fall any second.

"Woahhh, I've never been to a mall before! It's so big!" Aiko laughed with Mina as she twirled around in the large mall. Kinimnari held her hand to make sure she didn't wonder off while Kirishima was off ordering her favorite drink, knowing she would want some later.

   "Kaminari. If I may?" Momo held her palm out as a way for permission to hold her hand. Their both Alphas and alphas have a strong possessiveness toward omegas. She wouldn't want him to think she's taking her away or anything of the sorts.

  Besides...she loves her girlfriend to much to ever try and replace her.

    Denki just gives a stern nod with a small glare, letting the tall girl take with beloved hand.

   "Come on Saku-Chan! I know a store that sells all these different types of dresses that would suite you perfectly!" The tall girl chirped.

  Kirishima catches up eventually, handing the girl a strawberry milkshake. "Here you go little one. Drink ever drop okay!" The smiling girl accepts the drink and starts to sip the sweet strawberry milkshake.

  Kirishima walks behind her with Denki. Giving him a sly fist bump after completing the plan.

After a while of shopping Aiko decided it was time. The smart choice would be to just give up and succumb to the boys love right?

But Aiko just wasn't having it. She want freedom so she's gonna get freedom. The boys were distracted, Mina and Momo were gossiping, leaving her unsupervised and alone.

Seeing this as an opportunity, the little Omega ran to the exit heading straight for the exit of the mall.
Just as she was going to make she felt an electrical current run through her. Trembling from the pain she searched for the source only to realize it came from the collar Izuku had given her. She tugged on it, desperately trying to take it off only for it to zap her again.

Light tears fell from her face as she was repeatedly being zapped with no end. Luckily she had ran to the washroom before it got as intense as it is.
Locking the stall she sat on the floor and continued tugging on the collar only to freeze her movements to the sound of the door opening and the sound of two sets of footsteps enter.
"Aiko! Little one! We know your here so come out before we come in."

"..." she refused to come out. She was so close to finally escaping and they just had to ruin everything.

"Look, we'll give you two choices. Come out now and we'll go easy on the punishment. Or stay and make your punishment worse."

"You have three seconds okay baby." They sounded so cheery. As if they were excited or happy this was happening. It just made the whole situation worse.

"3." No way she can go out there. Maybe she can still find a way out?

"2." M-maybe through the vents? No it's to tiny!

"1." Finically she resorted to her last option and readied her body for quirk activation.

But nothing happened.

Confused she looked at her hands dumbfound. The boys who had now entered the stall looked at her adorably. "Awe, how cute. Guess the drug works huh Kiri."

"Guess so. Makes the whole process easier. What do you think we should do as punishment?" The boy only discussed in front of the small girl, not caring if she was listening to the way they discussed upon punishing her for misbehaving.
"Come on baby, let's get you back home!" Kaminari quickly scooped her from the ground and into his arms as they started walking. Heading to the back entrance she sees the car awaiting with a pissed off Katsuki in the drivers seat.
Suddenly her eyes widen and her attempts to get away become more aggressive.

'This is bad. This is bad. This is bad-' she thought repeatedly. It was one thing to get kiri and Denki mad, but Katsuki!
One time she had told him about how she snuck into to her dads office and saw the picture of a boy her age that was supposedly a "potential suitor" and ranted about how pretty he looked only to end up with a box that contained his stabbed heart.

  "You brought this on yourself you know. You broke the rules so you now have to face the consequences." She only snuggled further into  Kirishima's neck as he talked.
  "If you take it like a big girl then we might just consider rewarding you." Denki grinned as they got closer.

    Finally reaching the car, Katsuki gets out and hands the keys to Denki while taking me in his arms. Tears where falling and my body trembled. He sat me on his lap as Denki drove.
The ride was quite at first, Kirishima was in the seat besides us with his arms crossed and a calm look on his face. Focusing to much on the red head I didn't feel my overall dress get unbuttoned.

In one swift move I was pressed on the car seat while the angry blonde was on top. Kirishima reacted instantly and held my hands down as my dress was pulled off.

"Don't think this is your punishment. Deku, half and half, and I decided punish you personally." A grin was spread, my eyes widened in fear my, body shaking of the thought of my body not handling it.

"For every sound you make it's another five hits." He slowly took the pink panties off. Licking his lips at the sight. He noticed me not making eye contact and grabbed my chin, forcing me to look into his ruby eyes.

    "Don't you dare turn away from your Alpha." Leaning down a long kick was felt on my neck. Right where a mark would go.
"Katsu..."

"I won't mark you yet. But considering the stunt you pulled I think I should. He gave a teasing smirk as he leaned lower. Until finally he parted her knees which little to no force.
He trained her for moments like these. He would always tell her that she should always listen to them just like they'll listen to her. She's gotten so accustomed to their affection and demands to the point where she would go on and have some sort of physical contact with them at all times. 

     It worked both ways. If the boys demanded her to cuddle with them then she should. If she commanded them to hold her hand then they would do it with no hesitation. But the concept of her being a submissive Omega changed it for them. She can give orders but can't bring her self to do it.

    "Hey dunce face, take a left on the upcoming street." He lowered his head, aggressively licking her heat. Kirishima helped her out a bit and muffled her words. "A left? But won't that make the ride longer?" He knew it would. But he also knew that if his little omega heard it she would be scared. So he went along with Katsuki's game.

   Aiko struggled under him. Not knowing that she was making the pleasure worse. Her sensitive nub rubbing more against the rough tongue.
   "That exactly why you'll take the left turn."  He made eye contact with her one last time before going back to overstimulating his little Omega.

   "Whine all you want baby, but I'm not stopping until I'm full and you can't speak anymore."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 76 8
Sakura Todoroki was blessed with the same quirk as her grandmother Teka Todoroki. When Sakura transfers from Shiketsu High school to U.A she has a ro...
850K 33.2K 91
(Continues in books 2 and 3!) (Y/N) Kayama is attending one of the greatest hero schools in the world... UA! The faculty this year consists of a var...
418 47 12
"YOU'RE SO HOT... HEADED." Sometimes we fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time... and Aiko Tanaka undoubtedly prove...
281 24 12
Denki X Reader ⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️ If there is something that could possibly be triggering I'll put a warning. You're the daughter of Aizawa and Pre...