TOXIC - Ariana Grande/You

By CL1T0RI0US

"You're a damn drug and I'm toxic." You G!P updates weekly More

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10 (the real one)
10

5

5.9K 167 132
By CL1T0RI0US

pointless & short just like my temper

-

The next night, I decided to take my beautiful crazy girlfriend out on a date to make up for the failed surprise and unannounced session I had. She said it wasn't needed but obviously I insisted. I knew she had been stressed and busy lately making her new album so we hadn't really had much time these past few days, which was the reason I thought of surprising her with a new pet.

Since the government had tightened the restrictions, I had this fine restaurant rented for the whole night. I had to make sure they would have limited staffs as it was still risky.

On the way to the restaurant, all I heard was Ariana's outburst of anger and frustration. Whenever she was menstruating she got insanely ridiculous because little girl was fucking uncontrollable. Sometimes it made me think she was the five-eleven among us just the way how big her attitude could get.

"Zac's inviting me to his house for a couple of beers tomorrow by the way," I said as soon as the waitress walked away. Picking up the napkin unfolding and placing it comfortably on my lap without flicking it violently like Ariana did. "You should come."

"So you're a comedian now huh?" Ariana said out of nowhere then scoffed this made me look up, she was already giving me an unimpressed look. We both took off the face shields and masks which were kind of suffocating and uncomfortable.

"Babe, I was just making a small talk with her." I made a joke to the waitress without expecting she would find it funnier in return than I thought. I noticed how nervous she got as soon as she saw us, I had to lighten up the mood.

What was wrong with it?

She leaned in to the table, tilting her head to my direction, "You're just so good with making those, aren't you?"

I leaned over, she must had been confused for a second because she raised a brow at me but softened when I planted a peck on her forehead, "I was being funny, like I always am." I shrugged falling back heavily on my seat.

"Mm hmm." She hummed sarcastically rolling her eyes in the process, harder than she usually did. I thought she was going to get her eyeballs stuck in the back of her head for a second.

I looked at her sarcasm in confusion, "Didn't you find it funny?"

"It was funny–just like it's funny all these hoes commenting on your posts like you're fucking single." She smiled without showing her white teeth, pushing her lips too far apart making it more fake than genuine.

I could no longer hold the laugh I didn't know I had been suppressing, "Babe, you can't be seriously jealous of my fans." I thought she was making everything an issue at this point now.

"I'm not talking about your fans, there were a couple of actresses," She had her eyebrows pulled together now. And this got my attention. Normally there were some celebrities under my shits which she never mind, like she said 'I trust you and they got nothing on me.'. Now, I wasn't sure if she was acting the way she was because of her period or someone got her attention. "even Wanda from The Avengers commented." She was looking at me attentively, almost studying what would my reaction.

Wanda? Elizabeth? She commented?

Well shit.

I quickly grabbed my phone which was its screen facing down on the table without a blink, I was too eager looking for a certain comment not realising the woman in front of me watched me in disbelief with mouth agape.

There it was, it was a few months old photo of me with the director, Pierre Morel after joining one of his movies by being a special guest star. I wasn't paying my social medias attention so much that I missed this? Fuck.

I didn't realise my jaw dropped on the floor a smile in amusement started taking over my face when the woman in front of me spoke up causing me to shut it immediately.

"You did not just fucking do that in front of me, Y/N!" I winced as an instinctive reaction to her strike using the five inch heel of her thigh high boots. The devil just kicked me under the table.

It was in the same spot of my shin where it hurt because of her stupid stairs not watching where it was going.

"It was just an emoji." I groaned a little.

This girl couldn't stand a day without hurting me physically.

"So? Why are you expecting more?" The kick was followed by another one causing me to pull back from the table, that way her small legs couldn't reach me. If Ariana was somebody else I would have already jumped to the other side of the table throwing my fists 'til their face bled. "She could've just liked your photo if she's only commenting just that, obviously she wants your attention."

She didn't let me speak because she didn't stop. "And as far as I remember I caught you drooling over her while watching that damn movie–and-don't-you-fucking-dare-say-it-wasn't-true," I didn't know she could rap. She could do Nicki Minaj's parts in her songs without a question. "You saw me eyeing you. I know when you lie."

I placed the phone back down exactly where and how it was previously the movement was followed under her gaze, "What do you mean? There were a lot of jaw-dropping moments in that movie, especially that one with the girl power scene."

She opened her mouth just to end up closing it as if she was holding herself back from saying something I wouldn't like. She shook her head in disbelief before laughing under her breath.

But I didn't know if I should be scared or get curious which part was making her laugh.

"It was just a moment of fangirling, babe, it's natural. You fangirl over Thor–actually you're worse, you're obsessed as fuck. You get me involved in your obsession. You asked me to be Thor for Halloween and call my dick Mjolnir because you said when I make you come you feel like being struck by lig–." I didn't get to finish the sentence having Ariana put her hand to cover my mouth. She was giggling and so was I then took her hand off. "But you never heard me complaining or kicking you." I said holding the wine glass in my mouth, taking small sips and savours. "But I'm way more obsessed with you." I sent a flirtatious wink which caused her to growl.

Her mood switched up so fast, nothing could make this girl smile.

She laughed under her breath once again then held her hand up and pointed her index finger at me, "Not when I saw a bulge through your pants!"

"Wha–." I was interrupted with the same waitress clearing her throat. Thank Papa G because I wouldn't know how to counter that shit.

The moment I looked up and saw the waitress with our foods, I could imagine the similarities of falling in love for the first time to my sight.

I was so hungry.

"Yes, may we help you?" My girlfriend asked in annoyance narrowing her eyes while giving her the sassiest head tilt without realising she was about to save us from hunger, the foods were on her little trolley. I glanced in disbelief at my girlfriend for a brief moment.

The impoliteness she showed drove my foot to make contact with Ariana's, kicking it lightly to be subtle. She hissed out of exaggeration whipping her head to look at my direction giving me a grimace of pain.

She was overreacting, it was just a fucking poke.

I looked back up to the waitress and gave her a smile. I swore to god, this midget girlfriend of mine would fight anyone right now.

"Sorry, she's on her red days." I apologised with a smile on my face causing the woman to laugh lightly thinking it was a joke. Remembering the other woman's existence in front of her, her eyes widened before clearing her throat awkwardly and kept a straight face.

This made Ariana to deepen her brows at me, seeing there was no other choice but to transfer all the annoyance to me for making fun of her.

Ariana watched patiently with her arms crossed over her chest as I gave assistance to the waitress putting everything on the table. We didn't have to wait longer as I had already made a phone call to the Chef what we both wanted on the way here.

"Don't touch my fries, I asked if you wanted before I ordered." I lightly slapped her hand away when Ariana stretched an arm out to take a couple of fries.

Her exaggerated grimace produced a laugh from me. She was so extra tonight. "So? I didn't want them but they look good so I do now."

Sighing after letting out a light chuckle, I gave in and pushed the plate of fries across the table. She giggled like a kid, it sounded so cute, "I want it, I got it." She sang referring to the fries.

I was about to devour a piece of meat on end of my fork that I was holding up when I heard Ariana spoke up, "I'm still mad at you, you know?"

I watched as she stabbed the pasta on her plate with her fork before her eyes met mine. "For what?"

This was definitely about me going to McDonald's. "You said something disrespectful to me yesterday."

Oh, it wasn't.

I shook my head and my eyebrow raised subconsciously higher than the other, "Babe, I don't remember." I said, finally shovelling the piece of meat into my mouth. "What was it?"

She stopped and shifted her gaze back to me. I flinched a little when she leaned over with her arm reaching over to my face to slide her thumb on the corner of my lips, "I don't know, you tell me."

I didn't expect her wiping some sauce but something else.

She then smiled at my instinct, probably thinking how much power she had on me. "Will you please just tell me because I am starting to feel bad now and I wanna apologise." I grabbed her hand from my face and kissed the knuckles, which probably would be hitting my face after a minute by now.

"Think about it, Y/N." She spoke softly using her breath but I could hear the stern tone.

I let go of her hands as she continued eating with relish. I had my eyes under her but I was paying attention to my mind, deeply thinking how yesterday went. "Was it when I called you angry Butera? I'm sorry," Reaching for her hand, I intertwined our fingers and placed them on the table. "But I've always called you that and I thought you were okay with it knowing the reference." It was silly but I got the stupid name from Angry Birds.

When the pigs showed up hungry and shit, this led to the point stealing the birds' eggs, there's plenty to be angry about. Same as whenever I did some dumb shit, Ariana didn't waste time but to become angry with right degree and at the right time as a result of a good aim.

The birds threw themselves at the pigs but Ariana threw anything she saw at me.

Shaking her head, she lightly chuckled at the bad apology. Her cheeks dimpled and the corners of her eyes wrinkled a little causing me to do the same. Her beautiful smile had always been contagious. "No, Y/N." Her annoyance growing, she huffed ready to let go of the conversation willingly. That was a first. "Forget about it."

She was about to pull her hand away but I didn't let her, "I can't think of anything, babe, you know how forgetful I could get. So whatever it was, if I said something that offended you, I'm sorry." I used my thumb to stroke her hand, a small gesture of comfort. I wanted to know so bad what it was to apologise better, as my way of taking a responsibility and acknowledging my mistakes.

"I don't want you apologising when you don't know what you're apologising for." She squinted her brown eyes at me as if studying my face for a moment only to prove that I had no idea what was making her mad. "You said you didn't like my natural hair." She expressed her annoyance by rolling her eyes.

Hold on now, I never said anything disliking her natural curls; humungous, curly, curly poof as she said, in fact, I fucking loved it. She never wore her natural hair in public, it was who she was in private and it made me feel special of her letting her natural hair down when I was around. She just liked to keep her signature high ponytail as part of her professional uniform and literally let her hair down when she's not on the job.

"Wha–I never said that, you know how much I love your hair." I was confused and shocked at this point. I wanted to ask if she was being playful but I rather not make the bird angrier. If I didn't defend myself it would just prove that I actually said that shit which would get her to be furious. "But I'm sorry, forgive me?"

She smiled sitting up properly, "That's okay." That was so fast. Usually she would get crazier when I apologised immediately, the reason was she wanted to have more time to be angry and fight. Like she said, 'What am I supposed to do with my anger now?' "I made that up." I looked at her confused. Fuck, I thought I had been confused for the whole night. "I just wanted an apology for the things you said in the past but never apologised for."

I snorted which caused her to laugh like a child. "You're crazy."

She was crazy and she knew it.

She stuck her tongue out and said, "Addicted to that dick I call it cockaine." Then winked.

I bit my lip suppressing a smile at the craziness, her smile dropped and I shut my eyes closed. What now? "But funny how you put your phone facing down like you're hiding something."

-

hi thanks for the comments & votes🤸‍♀️

sorry for the errors & shit

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 10K 29
You are dating two girls from Fifth Harmony. Can you guess who? Yes, the allusive Camren. You love both of the girls with a passion, and you don't ev...
32K 1.3K 30
Better to not live life with secrets
7.1K 377 11
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘶𝘱𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍 𝗉𝗅𝗎𝗌 𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖽𝗋𝖾𝗇 𝗈...
523K 11.2K 135
Just some sweet ass texts between Camila and Lauren 😏😝 WhatsApp, insta, sc... SMUT highest rank: #87 ff