The Boy In Red | Jikook

De minieDiminie

[Inspired by the story; The Little Red Riding Hood.] Jikook au where Jimin works at The Incheon's Wildlife Ce... Mais

Chapter 1: Grandmother's cottage
Chapter 2: Golden eyes and red rose
Chapter 3: No. Just no
Chapter 4: What is it like?
Chapter 5: That sad feeling in those eyes
Chapter 6: The Sun and his Moon
Chapter 7: Tied in red (M)
Chapter 9: A wild ride (M)
Chapter 10: Red bloods and flower crown
Chapter 11: The story of how we met
Chapter 12: My memories. But with you in it (M)
Chapter 13: The day when I'm starting to fade
Chapter 14: White lace and 60 9s (M)
Chapter 15: Look, Minie. We made it (End)

Chapter 8: Destiny (M)

2.5K 199 90
De minieDiminie

Warning: This chapter contains a mature content. You have been warned.

Did you know?
Once a wolf has found a mate, they usually stay together for life.

•Third POV•

Jimin hissed softly as soon as he woke up from his deep slumber. He felt pain. Everywhere. His lower body felt a little sore, his back was in pain, and....Oh my god...His neck was hurting too. Jimin sighed. Yawning, as he opened his eyes only to find out that his head was laying on someone's big chest. His small hand was rested on someone's abs, as he gasped. Quickly moved his body into a seating position. It turned out that he was laying on Jungkook's chest. And Jimin also felt his cheeks heating up when his eyes landed on the smug smile on Jungkook's lips.

"Good morning, my fated." Jungkook said with a smile on his face, as Jimin's lips parted. Wanting to say something, but then he closed it back. His brows furrowed as if he's thinking about something. Then, he decided to opened his mouth.

"F-Fated?" Jimin voiced out. His voice was a little bit husky from all the moaning and screaming from last night. And gods...Just by thinking about it was enough to made him blushed once again. Jimin had to admit, though. Jungkook was giving him the most mind-blowing orgasms ever.

Jungkook chuckled, as he caressed Jimin's chin.

"Cutie. You look even prettier with my mark on your neck. My pretty Jimin." Jungkook said, as Jimin giggled when he finally remembered about the whole marking things last night. He was feeling more close to Jungkook, surprisingly.

Jimin looked at his body. Realizing that he was wearing a black silky pajamas and just a black underwear. The white bedsheets were changed into a new blue and grey coloured sheets. A golden pattern along the soft blanket. "Were you giving me a bath last night?"

Jungkook nodded. "Yeah. I had my fun." He smiled. "Oh! And also," He pointed his pointer finger on the black sweatpants that he was wearing. His fluffy long tail was out, swaying and tapping at the bed.

"I took your sweatpants and cut it last night. Hope you don't mind." Jungkook grinned sheepishly, as Jimin rolled his eyes. But then, he smiled when Jungkook pulled his body to lay on his stomach on top of him. His face was so close to Jimin's.

"Are you mad? Please don't be mad at Koo..." Jungkook whispered. Wrapping his hands around Jimin's waist. Softly caressing his back.

"Ah... Looks like I have to buy you some pants later on..." Jimin purred. Leaning to close the gaps between them, as Jungkook immediately kissed him back. His hands that were on Jimin's back were slowly sliding underneath the black silky pajamas that Jimin was wearing. Jungkook's legs were both wrapping around Jimin's legs securely, as Jimin smiled into the kiss. The kiss was slow, but with a hint of dirty, as Jimin bit at Jungkook's lower lips. Earning a gasp from the wolf. His thin red lips were parted, as Jimin took his chance to dominate the kiss. Sliding his tounge into Jungkook's cavern, as they sucked each other's tounge.

Unfortunately, they both had to pulled out the kiss for some air, as Jungkook jerked his clothed cock against Jimin's front. Making Jimin gasped and flung his hand on Jungkook's chest to stopped him. Although he actually doesn't want it to stop.

"J-Jungkook... Jungkook, stop. Not now, I have to go to work." Jimin said, as Jungkook stopped his movements. Groaning and pouting while doing so. Making Jimin giggled. "I know, big puppy. We'll continue tonight. Okay?"

"Fine." Jungkook pouted. But then, he smacked Jimin's ass, making the latter gasped as the wolf chuckled.

"Is your booty okay?" Jungkook patted at Jimin's ass cheeks a few times, as Jimin slapped his hand playfully. "A little."

"Hm." Jungkook hummed, as Jimin sat up from him. "I ate you again last night after you fainted."

"Well isn't that romantic." Jimin said sarcastically, as Jungkook laughed. "Were you up for a long time when I was sleeping?"

Jimin questioned, as he stood up from the bed. Stripping his clothes shamelessly down to the floor and grabbed his towel to go to bath.

"No. I was awake all the time. I can't sleep anymore since forever- Can Koo follow pretty Jimin to the bathroom??"

Jungkook ran quickly to clung into Jimin, as the blondie sighed, and dragged him inside together. "Fine. No sex in the shower cause I'm running late."

"Woah." Taehyung breathed out, as Hoseok parted his mouth too when Jimin removed the red scarf from his neck. "That's a pretty big... Delicious and painfull bite mark you got there."

Taehyung teased, as Hoseok laughed. "Yeah, Jimin. Damn...You were having so much fun last night, weren't you?" Hoseok joined in the tease, as Jimin remained unbothered. Sipping at his usual white mochas that Hoseok brought him.

"Yeah. I was." Jimin admitted. Beginning to silently missed being in Jungkook's arms. Gods, he would honestly run towards his cottage just to meet with him and cuddle in content. Jimin sighed, as he cupped his mark that Jungkook had gave him last night. Guess this is what happens when you have a relationship with a wolf.

"Uuu so who's the girl? Was she that good, cause not gonna lie, you're glowing, Jimin." Taehyung said, as Jimin chuckled.

"Not a girl." Jimin whispered. "Huh? Then what? A guy?"

Hoseok shared a laugh with his boyfriend. Thinking it as a joke, but then, they silent themselves when Jimin stared at them. A faint red in his cheeks.

"What. It's a guy? You're not joking? IT'S A GUY?" Taehyung shouted in excitement, as Jimin nodded slowly. "I'm bi now... Congratulations to me..."

Jimin came out, as both Taehyung and Hoseok gasped excitingly. A wide smile on their face.

"OH MY GOD MY DUDE IS GAY! WHO'S THE FINE MAN, I WANT TO THANK HIM!" Taehyung shouted happily. Followed by Hoseok.

"OH MY GOD YOU'RE SO VALID MY DUDE! WE'RE SO HAPPY FOR YOU!" He shouted, as the boyfriends gave Jimin a tight hug. Making Jimin giggled.

"Thanks guys! Although I think I'm just Jungkooksexual." Jimin joked out.

"Is that his name?" Hoseok said, as Jimin nodded. "Now what? Is he your boyfriend now?" Taehyung asked, as Jimin went silent for a second. He honestly didn't know if he had any relationship with Jungkook. Because as far as he remembered, Jungkook never really asked him to be his boyfriend. Had he?

"Actually... I'm not sure." Jimin shrugged. "Maybe I'll ask him later."

"What's a boyfriend?" Jungkook asked. His brows furrowed, as Jimin felt like he wanted to smacked his head on the wall.

"You don't know what a boyfriend is?" Jimin asked him back, as Jungkook shooked his head a no. "Is it a human relationship thing? I only know the word mate."

Jungkook said, as Jimin nodded. "We use the word 'boyfriend' when we like someone with a male gender. If we want to make them ours, but not officially, It's called boyfriend."

Jimin tried to explain using his own words, as Jungkook's mouth turned into an 'o'. He then smiled while he pulled Jimin to sit on his lap. His hand reached upwards to softly caressing at Jimin's mark that he had gave to him last night. Making Jimin's breathe hitched. He didn't know why, but since Jungkook had bit him last night, that part of his neck was becoming more sensitive. Even when it's just a touch from Jungkook.

"I like the word mate better." Jungkook smiled fondly. " You're a human. So this mark that I gave you is just simply a bite mark. It doesn't work towards humans, other than wolf. I believe you're already knew that." Jungkook said, as Jimin nodded.

"But still. When a wolf found their mate, they'll stay with each other forever until their mate dies. And then they'll continue to mate with other wolf. Do humans do that too?"

Jungkook asked, as Jimin shooked his head a no. "Not quite. There's also some other people who would have a relationship with one other person. We called that polygamy. I have a friend who has two boyfriends. But humans would also do that even if they're already married."

"Oh." Jungkook said, before he continued again. "Well, in our case, it's different."

"What do you mean?" Jimin questioned curiously, as Jungkook chuckled. Placing a peck at his lips.

"I exist only for you. Someday when you die, I will be vanished into a thin air. Happily, because I knew that at that time, I have spend my time with you everyday. And I don't think that you'll find another...You just can't, because you're my destiny. Understood? In another word, I love you and you love me."

Jungkook booped at Jimin's nose, as Jimin grinned and giggled. Feeling embarrassed, as Jungkook giggled too.

"Now..." Jungkook smirked. "I believe we have something to finish, aren't we?"

To be continued•

Lmao this chapter is just a fluff with a hint of dirtiness 😂😂😂😂😂✌🏻✌🏻
I've decided that there's no Mpreg in this story HSHSHSHS

Anyways take a look at my ✨blond power couple✨

Like why did Bighit put only Jikook on the front while everyone were legit squeezing themselves at the back lmao😂😂

Bye ;)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

89.3K 3.4K 26
A love story between a human and seven wolves... Is it possible for seven wolves to have a human mate? Is she really a human? Are they really her mat...
108K 6.1K 110
When the emotionless man who is cold as ice couldn't sit still after accidentally bumped into an innocent fluff ball and just couldn't stop thinking...
129K 7.2K 34
Jimin watched love of his life holds hands with his sister and shares passionate kisses. Well , adopted sister to be exact but eversince she came to...
351K 17.1K 39
"Are you a Sugar Daddy, by any chance?" Jimin says, as he looks at his hand that is perfectly being securely hold by Jungkook. Jungkook chuckles by...