Hold The Line -Evan Buckley-

By tryingmybest04

Mabel Jane wants a fresh start. Evan Buckley wants to be loved. What will happen when fate brings them toge... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five (REUPLOAD)
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven

Meet The Characters

9.4K 103 0
By tryingmybest04

Mabel Jane

Mabel is a woman who never thought she would be in the position she is in. She never imagined running away from her life, and her problems. She didn't have a choice, and to keep herself safe, she left everything she knew for the sunny skies of LA.

Evan Buckley

Born again playboy Evan Buckley is trying to change. After being left behind by a woman he loved, the one he trusted, he is trying to prove to himself and his team that he isn't the one night stand guy that he used to be. Little does he know that his life will change forever when he meets Mabel Jane.

Eddie Diaz

Eddie moved from El Paso to LA 6 months ago. He and his son, Christopher, have found a family in the 118 crew. He didn't realize that anything was missing from his life until Mabel Jane appeared at the fire house in need of help.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 252 9
the 118 and the 217 have been rival stations since forever. always trying to one up one another. but what happens when a member of the 118 and a memb...
4.7K 65 12
This is a 9-1-1 story. Eddie Diaz was an army medic now he is a firefighter. His wife left him and his son Eddie. Is he ready to find love? Is Christ...
55.2K 1.9K 29
In which, Josephine attempts to overcome the losses amid saving lives in the city. [911 SEASON 3-4]
153K 4.1K 43
"So it's gonna be forever or it's gonna go down in flames" Third book of the Begin Again trilogy [Evan "Buck" Buckley] (Book 3)