AS TIME GOES BY (CHAENNIE)

By crazyforrosie

Can't say how the days will unfold, Can't change what the future may hold But, I want you in it Every hour, e... More

I love you too,
Strike Two
Your happines > Mine
It's not stupidity!
Still F R I E N D S...
The Risk-Taker
Make up your mind
First of the too Many
It's a Date!
P R I O R I T Y
My Señorita
Can't Help Falling In Love
I love you!
Heart, Body and Soul
HOME
Let the World Know
The Hottest Couple!
Arranged Marriage
What is Love?
I wanna make love to you!
Ten Minutes
Conspiracy Theory
Timeless
roses_are_rosie
Chaeyoung-ah's Nini 💙🖤
U-Turn
The Kiss
Way Back Into Love
THE BET
The Plan
Where's Rosie?
It's You!
The Weekend Getaway
EPILOGUE
Author's Note

S O L O

2.6K 64 43
By crazyforrosie

The bell rang signaling the end of the class. Students rushed greatly to the door almost bumping with each other. Chae on the other hand walks slowly, seemingly uninterested in going home.
How can a girl have the energy when she didn't even get a sight of her wifey. She sighs due to the sadness wrapping around her whole soul. She misses Jennie, so badly she might gonna rip her body if she will only allow her to hug her. That is if she'll allow me, she thought.

Jennie saw Chae walking mindlessly through the corridor. She misses her too. She pouted at herself. How in the world did I manage to ignore her, she minded. Now she looks like a lost puppy trying to find her owner and terribly wanting to be squeezed in a tight hug.

"Babe," Jennie called Chae.

Chae heard Jennie's voice and her face immediately lit up. Her not-so-energetic walk now seems to be replaced by a walk-run. She's so easy to be pleased she thought. Why not, she's my wifey, she did a little monologue.

"Love." Jennie kissed Chae's lips hungrily the moment she held her in her arms.

"I've missed you," Chae murmured in between kisses.

Jennie led Chae to the restroom, thankfully, no students are lurking around at the moment. They are all in the cafeteria.

"I missed you more hubby. I'm sorry." Jennie pouted cutely. "It was so childish of me to ignore you. I was craving for your attention, was dying to be touched by you, and maybe because I was partly jealous because you kinda ignored me last night." her pout intensifies, making Chae admire her more. Cute, really cute, she thought.

"I'm so sorry baby." Chae connected their foreheads. "I didn't mean to ignore you last night, it was my fault though. As for what happened a while ago, I didn't mean to offend you. I know how important your classes are to you that's why I asked. Sorry, really. I am dying to touch you too." Chae groaned in the agony.

Jennie understood her now. It wasn't Chae's fault, it was hers, she admitted.

"Let's forget that it happened baby, but I will not let it slide. Come with me tonight, please?" Jennie pouted while pleading.

"Uhmmmm well, sure baby. Where will you take me? hmmmmm" Chae hugged Jennie's waist, whispers in her ear, and licking her earlobe thereafter causing the older girl to shiver.

"Love" almost breathless Jennie said. "You do realize that you have this kind of effect on me eh?" she lifts her arm in a way that Chae will see her goosebumps.

"I know," Chae answered and winks at her. "I'll see you later babe." she pecks her lips but Jennie isn't going to give up without a fight.

She pulls Chae's neck for a more passionate and heated kiss. She pinned her to the wall, wishing at the back of her mind that no students will interrupt their make-out moment.

Jennie asked entrance to Chae's mouth which she willingly permitted. Chae pulls Jennie's body to her, pressing it harder than ever to her own. She slips her hands and roams inside Jennie's clothed body. Jennie moaned as she felt the warm hands of Chae.

Jennie wants to compete though, she licks and bites Chae's neck earning her a very intensified moan from Chae. She snickered as it gave her pleasure too. Pleasing Chae is her topmost priority right at that moment.

She tugs Chae's top and immediately slides her hand inside her skirt. She will not let this moment pass without claiming what she should have claimed a while ago.

Chae hitches her breath the moment she felt Jennie's impatient hand inside her skirt. She was being delirious. The feeling of being brought to heaven while on earth is at hand. And she does not care whether they are at school let alone at the school's restroom, all she wants right now is to feel Jennie's finger inside her. She opens her legs wide enough for easy access.

Jennie doesn't need to be told twice as she hinted that access has been granted. She wasted no time as she slips her finger inside Chae. Chae moans with the thrust. She smiled. That was what she wanted. To hear her moan in pleasure. She knows that at any moment students will come hustling to the restroom, so she immediately pulled Chae inside a cubicle, locked it up, and pins her against the door. This time Chae's legs are now all over Jennie's waist. To support Chae, Jennie's holding her one leg with her not-so-busy arm.

"Hmmmmmpppphhhhh" Chae whimpers. She's breathless. All she wanted right now is to release everything.
She moans at Jennie's ear. Jennie on the other hand thought that Chae needed to be silenced just to avoid being caught. So she once again claimed Chae's mouth to suppress her moan.

As their kiss deepens and so is Jennie's finger inside Chae. She steps up her game by inserting another finger inside of her. A small moan escapes their connected mouths. She too had lost her control and decided to just focus on Chae. She fastened her phase knowing that Chae is nearing reaching her orgasm.

Suddenly they heard a group of girls almost entering the restroom, Chae panicked, she always does, doesn't want to embarrass herself because they can't control their hormones or something, but before she could protest and stops what they are doing, Jennie did the impossible.

Jennie went out of the cubicle even before the girls could get inside.

"Hi!" she greeted them, and all of the girls giggled as if they were being touched by Jennie. Chae just rolled her eyes in jealousy.

"Hello!" they answered giddily.

"Uhm, I know this is rude but could you guys let me use this restroom for a while and just go to another restroom inside the building? I just need some time to be alone." she gave them her most anticipated gummy smile, and the girls squealed as they nod and gave in to the request Jennie.

Chae heard the closing of the restroom door and a click, indicating that the door had been locked, allowing them to actually enjoy their "moment".

"Flirt." she playfully rolled her eyes on Jennie.

"No. They just adore me."

"Sure."

"Now let's get back to business, shall we?" Jennie said as she smashed her lips to Chae's.

They are now back at their original position. As much as they want to slow their movements they just can't seem to control their urge to touch each other.

Jennie inserted two of her fingers inside Chae's drenched pussy. She releases Chae's mouth to satisfy herself by hearing her lover's angelic moan. It was music to her ears and she loved it.

She deepened her fingers, hitting the G-spot (trivia: Idk what G spot is, but whatever, that was before, LOL). Tension is now at its peak, Chae will explode at any given time. Before she could finally release herself, Jennie pulled back her fingers to Chae's dismay. Her eyes look at Jennie with a hint of disapproval. Jennie on the other hand loved the way she looked, she wasted no time and slid herself down at Chae's womanhood. Chae realized that what she will experience will be the death of her, well not literally, but yeah.

Jennie lifted Chae's skirt, she's eyeing her girl's pinky promise (lol). It made her thirsty.
She brought her face near it and pressed her tongue at the entrance delicately.

"Loveeeeeeeeee" Chae moaned loudly, almost breathless. She held Jennie's head and pull it closer to her womanhood. Now Jennie's licking every juice that pours out of it. "Hmmmmmm" they both moan with gladness.

Jennie's tongue has been sending electrifying chills to Chae's system. She arched her back, trying to control the uncontrollable.

"Aaaaaahhhhh baby, I think I'm gonna cum, Jennie please!" Chae pleaded, this made Jennie skillfully push her tongue inside Chae's core. "Aaaaa fuck!" she cursed.

Jennie supported Chae's leg as it began to tremble after reaching a very momentous orgasm. She licks her further, never wanting to waste anything.

"That was awesome love!" she blurted after gaining the power to get up and face Chae. She took Chae's little hairs to the side of her ears and wiped the small sweats on her forehead. "I love you," she said and captured Chae's luscious lips for a loving kiss.

"I love you more baby. So much." Chae responded.

"I'll see you later?" Jennie said while walking down to the hallway.

"I'll see you later love." Chae waved at Jennie as they go separate ways.

Chae was snatched in her arm by someone very familiar in height.

"Alice!" you startled me.m, she complained.

"Sorry!" she laughs. "Please come with me."

"No I can't." she declined. Jennie was expecting to see her later.

"Please? Jennie specifically asked me to bring you to her."

"No! You're just tricking me."

"What? And why would I do that?"

"I don't know, why would you?"

"You're unbelievable!" Alice exclaimed.
"Are you gonna come with me or I'll tell Jennie that you've met someone last night?" she blackmails her.

"What? I did not. I'm with J—-" she immediately stops herself fearing that she will be caught.

"With whom? See, I'll tell Jennie!"

"Yaaahhhhh! Okay! I will go with you, but if this is one of your tricks, Alice, I swear, I will beat your ass up." she threatened.

"And I will sue your butt." Alice stuck out her tongue at her sister.

Chae rolled her eyes but linked her arms with Alice's. They headed to the parking lot where Alice's car is waiting.

Jennie was mindlessly walking down the hall while browsing the internet.

A suppressed short shout was heard in the hall,
but no one actually heard or saw it.

The last thing that happened in the hall was the walking Jennie seeing Chaennie's pictures from #TheShow.

And now, Jennie.
G O N E

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1K 1.1K 62
"Rejection is way better than what-ifs Jennie," I said and glance at her. "You need to, try it first at least," she muttered. "You think? Even if I k...
319K 6.8K 30
"Do it or you won't meet each other again!" "Let's just do it, I can't bare the thoughts of losing you." Lalisa Manoban and Jennie Kim, two best frie...
3.7M 102K 68
Jennie said she's 100% straight, but she's not homophobic either. It's just that she has been inlove with a guy for almost 5yrs now. But, what if one...
171K 3.7K 53
Lots say, once a best friend, always a best friend. What do you say? Obstacles, it has ensued in Lisa's life ever since that man stepped into their h...