Eternity Of Sinn

By Chloe_Roissere

**Warning: Erotica, Slow Burn Style** Ion Sinn is a dominant type of vampire. Violet is a spirited human/Fae... More

1.) ⚠Please Read!!!⚠
Chapter 2: A Light Snack
Chapter 3: Husband-To-Be
Chapter 4: Violet Daydreams
Chapter 5: First Meeting
Chapter 6: Lizzy
Chapter 7: Null & Void
Chapter 8: Getting It Straight
Chapter 9: Meet The Greystone's
Chapter 10: Small Scuffle
Chapter 11: Strange Partners
Chapter 12: First Times
Chapter 13: Learning The Hard Way
Chapter 14: War Over An Obsession?
Chapter 15: Kidnapped!
Chapter 16: Well, Fuck me...
17.) A Character Aesthetic
Chapter 18: Phone Tag
Chapter 19: Let's do it...
Chapter 20: Small Confrontation
Chapter 21: To Sinn Estate We Go
Chapter 22: Memories Of You
Chapter 24: Sinns Pt.1
Chapter 25: Sinns Pt. 2
Chapter 26: Change Of Pace?
Chapter 27: Back In Business
Chapter 28: Unexpected Guest
Chapter 29: Violet vs. Lucifer
Chapter 30: Deal Gone Awry
❤❤IMPORTANT!❤❤

Chapter 23: Fuck All!

70 10 42
By Chloe_Roissere

Kent's POV
(Sinn Estate)

Layla and I walked into Sinn Estate with Jonas cuffed between us. She was feeling much better now, that was for certain. Batting those long lashes and smirking with those luscious lips of hers... She was getting me hard and she knew it. Twitching her ass as she walked in her stiletto heels... The sideways glances and licking of lips. The time and place were all wrong. But I was at a point where I didn't care anymore.

Grabbing her by the hand, and grabbing Jonas's cuff chain, I forced them both to follow me down toward the closet beneath the grand staircase.

Jonas yelped as I threw him inside the closet and closed the door. My lips crashed down on Layla's hard and demanding while I grabbed her by the wrists and plastered her ass against the closet doors. Her hands met my shoulders as mine slid down her sides to the hem of her dress at her thighs. Lifting her skirt to her waist with some urgency, I grabbed her by her beautiful ass cheeks and lifted her until her legs wrapped around my waist.

Breaking the kiss to get air, Layla moaned loudly as I pressed up against her body, rubbing her g-string covered pussy with the hardness in my pants.

Yanking the straps of her dress down harshly onto her arms, I bared her beautiful round breasts to my view and my mouth. My lips closed around one of her rosy nipples and I sucked on her hard. Making her whimper and squirm with pleasure and a little touch of pain.

One hand traveled between our bodies where I moved the g-string aside and ran my eager fingertips through her wet folds. Her hands moved to unfasten my pants in a frenzy of movement. She wanted this fuck as bad as I did.

My lips moved to her other nipple as I plunged two fingers up inside of her, making her gasp as I thrusted them within her wet hole. She moaned with her passion while her fingers curled around my cock and she began to pump me in the same rhythm that I finger fucked her tight wet cunt. When her lips met mine again, we kissed each other hungrily, unable to get enough of one another. Carefully, she rubbed the head of my cock up against her pussy, and I pulled back. The fight for dominance had begun with our ragged breath. Instead, I took her wrists in one hand above her head and violently tore the g-string off of her body. Without warning, I impaled her hot cunt and thrusting up into her wetness hard and rough. "Oh, God... Yes...please! Harder Kent! Fuck me harder!" I was never one to let a lady down, so I did as she asked. Her head banged back against the door in pleasure while my fingertips now rubbed her clit fast. I slammed into that sheath harder and rougher, pushing her taut body to its limits. My lips latched onto her nipple again and then I felt Layla tighten up inside. God, damn! This woman's cunt can sure squeeze! She cried out next to my ear, causing a shiver of delight in me while I pounded her hard. A twitch later, and I was cumming, squirting my cum deep up against her cervix as her body pulsed around me, trying to milk me dry.

Though she unhooked her legs and I let go of her wrists, we stood there still attached, all hot and sweaty from a great little quickie.

"Ion is out there waiting for us. Um... He saw us. I saw him poke his head around the corner of the grand staircase. Should we hurry, ya think?" Her grin made me think devilish thoughts.

"No. He made us wait all that time. Now, he can." I smirked. Pulling away, My cock slipped out of her tight pussy. It glistened with our mixed juices in the dim light.

After making ourselves presentable, I opened up the closet and grabbed Jonas by the lapels of his navy blue suit. "Get the fuck up. It's time for you to be judged by the Sinn and Greystone clans."

Struggling to gain his balance, Jonas sniffed at the air. "I knew I was right about what you two were doing. Just couldn't keep the cunt in her dress, eh?" Had I let go, Jonas would have gone sailing through the air as I hit him.

Gritting my teeth, I spoke low with fangs bared and eyes glowing crimson. "Do not talk to Layla, or speak of her again. You are on a thin red line right now my boy, and I am just the vampire to push you off and make sure you die." Dragging him across the parquet floor now, Layla and I walked into the living room and saw Ion near a huge glass and window that reached from floor to 40ft vaulted ceiling, about 20ft across. Over by the walk-in fireplace was a simple chair designed specifically for what we had in mind.

The wooden chair had thick enchanted cuffs on it and thick enchanted ankle bands as well. Ion looked grave and when he saw Jonas his eyes turned crimson with rage. There would be no mercy found here, this night. Ion watched as I dragged Jonas to the chair. But once he was in place, we both set and locked the cuffs in place.
________________________

Jonas's POV

They both stood on either side of the chair, and I kept turning my head from side to side, looking at them to see what was next. It was Ion that spoke up. "Jonas, I will only ask this once. Where has Karrack gone to?" His furrowed brow and overbearing demeanor told me I was deep shit, and he was pissed.

"I have nothing I can tell you to ease your mind, Ion. If you want to search my mind, feel free to do so. I will not fight you." I said as calmly as I could. While watching as Layla took a seat on one of the two black leather couches. Damn, she's fine... Kinda strange that I'd think so, she's not my type.

I could feel them both as they entered my mind, like little electrical tendrils spidering out across both hemispheres. "What the-" I heard Ion say before his mind slammed into mine making me scream. My body tensed and arched in the chair. It felt like someone had set all of my neurons on fire all at once. Still screaming, I heard the sound of Layla laughing as she clapped her hands together once. Writhing in pain, I could go nowhere as the pain increased for a moment, and then just as suddenly, as the pain came, it was gone. Leaving me heaving for air, and with a pounding heart. In between breaths, I asked, "So do I pass?"

Ion looked at me strangely, "Did you ever even know that Karrack has been manipulating you for a little over two thousand years?"

I looked and him with wide eyes and then laughed "Your fucking with me, right? Come on, Ion...that's just bullshit." Kent shook his head and looked at me sadly.

Both men moved around so they stood where I could see them. "It's not bullshit, Jonas. Tell me, what do you remember of the nights you went to bed alone, in the past two hundred or so years?" I looked down to my lap as I thought about their question seriously.

Lifting my head to gaze up at them both, I told them, "Strip down, take a shower, jump between the sheets, why?" They looked at each other and Kent nodded.

Ion took a deep breath before he laid his piercing gaze on mine. "Karrack was using you like a puppet... Fucking you in the ass or mouth and making you forget, everything. His favorite thing with you...was rape." My eyes widened and my jaw went slack, gulping hard before answering.
________________________

Ion's POV

I didn't like the idea of Kent being inside my brother's mind with me, learning our secrets. Hopefully, he left certain ones untouched.

Telling my brother about what Karrack had been doing to him was painful to process let alone tell him. The shock on his face, knowing I would not lie to him, I could still see the denial in his eyes.

"What.The.Fuck???!!! There's no way! I mean, I'm not that way! He may be, but I never have been! What the fuck???!!!" Jonas exclaimed

I wanted to comfort my brother but now was not the time. Now, I had to represent all that was best in the Sinn clan. "I am sorry to have told you, Jonas, though I felt you had a right to know."

Tears slid down his cheeks and he shook his head. "Whatever else you need from my mind, take it. As long as it buries that - piece of shit!" I looked at Kent and he nodded to me.

Bending over to block Jonas's view of Layla, Kent sighed heavily before starting. "What can you tell me about what happened with Layla in Karrack's office?"

Jonas gulped but leaned a little bit forward showing his earnestness, to tell the truth. "I remember flirting a little-" he frowned as he tried to make sense of things in his mind. "Then the next thing I knew, I was fucking her hard on the bed and Karrack joined in without asking. I was a bit pissed, but- ya know, these aren't like other memories, it's like I was in a fog, detached from myself. There but not there. If that makes any sense. The only other time I have felt like that is while working."

Nodding at Jonas, I asked him, "What about Alannah? Remember fucking her?" My voice sounded flat, so Jonas knew I was pissed for some reason.

"Look bro, I don't remember shit about Alannah. I swear it, man!" His eyes were wide and clear, but Kent and I already knew the truth.

Kent nodded at me, and Layla nodded back. Bending over, Kent and I removed the cuffs on Jonas's wrists and ankles. "You have been found innocent of your crimes against the clan's brother. However, because Karrack can influence you easily, you will stay close to Sinn Estate until Karrack is dealt with." He didn't seem thrilled with that prospect but it was the best I could offer until I removed all of Karrack's access points into Jonas's mind.

As I turned my head, I saw Violet standing at the bottom of the grand staircase, so I walked to her. My black sweat pants and blue t-shirt never looked sexier.

Folding her into my embrace, I walked her over to meet Layla and Kent who's lips lingered a bit longer than necessary on the back of her hand.

"You said she was beautiful, but I never expected someone like this." He said to me then turned back to Violet. "What kind of perfume do you wear, you smell positively delicious! Layla, honey. Come smell her perfume."

Layla bent over Violet's hand and her eyes went wide, her jaw nearly dropping as I feared. "That's no perfume, that's her! My God, as I live and breathe, she's a half-Fae!" Cradling her hand, Layla started looking at the veins in Violet's wrist.

Quickly I pulled Violet away and held her body close to mine. "DO NOT think to insult my family by trying to take a taste from my girl!" Pushing Violet toward Jonas, I held my arms out wide at The two vampires and spoke over my shoulder. "Jonas watch over Violet and I'll be busy escorting our guests out." I started walking them toward the foyer where we spoke a few minutes in private.

________________________

Violet's POV

Jonas smiled at me and shrugged as if to say he was sorry. "Take a seat, Violet. You are one person I definitely want to get to know better." He smoothly sat down in the wooden chair.

Going to the black leather couch, I sat down and curled my feet beneath me. "After what you did to me in your office, why should I allow you to?"

Right then there was a tapping on the glass of the massive window. Frowning with curiosity, Jonas got up and unmatched the bottom rows of window panes, opening them. Standing aside, Karrack climbed in through the window, patting Jonas on the shoulder and handing him a folded paper saying simply. "Sign it."

Realizing what it was, I got up off the couch and bolted for Jonas. "Jonas, no!" But I was too late, Jonas had signed the contract like a mechanical doll. Karrack caught me around the waist and held me in check while reaching into the inside pocket of his suit coat. Removing a leather collar with a lead, I fought and squirmed to get away. "Let me go, damn you!" Then screamed, "ION!!!" As loud as I could while Karrack snapped the collar in place, then yanked the lead harshly.

Both Kent and Ion rounded the corner of the room, their hands holding guns. "Let her go Karrack, it's over. The bullets we are using are silver. One shot and you find permanent death." Ion told him with a stern expression.

Digging into his pocket again, Karrack pulled out a syringe filled with a greenish-black fluid. Pulling the cap off with his teeth, he spits it to the side. "As usual, one step ahead of you Ion. If I can't have Violet, no one will have her, except in the grave. There's enough belladonna and nightshade in this syringe to kill a full-blooded fae. Now BACK THE FUCK OFF!!!"
Stomping down on his toes hard, I distracted him enough to allow both men full aim at Karrack's heart as I bent over fast. As the men shot their guns, I felt the scratch of the needle on my neck as I pulled away from Karrack.

Karrack stumbled and dove for the window, snatching up the contract from Jonas. Reaching up to my neck I realized the syringe had pierced my neck. Sitting on my heels on the carpet, I looked up to Ion in confusion as he ran to me and Kent ran to the window.

Taking me into his arms, I sank into his warmth while he removed the half-full syringe. " Ion? Will I be okay?" I could feel my consciousness slipping away.

"Yes my love, you will. I swear it. One way or another, you'll live. I love you, Violet."

But I couldn't answer. My eyes had closed and all I heard as the world closed around me was Kent swearing in frustration. "Damn it! He got away. Ion, he has the signed contract..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5M 200K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
98.6K 4.2K 26
∆WARNING ALL READERS!∆ THIS STORY CONTAINS MALE ON MALE ACTION! This story is not for readers who do not like this, nor is it for those who hate peop...
259 3 8
Jade meets this irresistibly hot vampire and handsome warewolf at her family's old hometown. Her being herself she wanted to explore the old ancient...
259K 9.3K 31
Blood suckers? Fiction? Well it would be in our generation, but before just humans, there were Vampires. And humans were slaves. Yes, slaves. In the...