High school Agents

By yamivee

Korra and her parents work in a Organization as agents. Korra's Parents adopted, Bolin, Mako, and Kai and ma... More

Meet the...Smiths
untold business
the stepping stool
lover boys
The Memories
The Plan
Phase 2
Truth or Dare
The Unexpected pt2
Mini Mission
Confessions
Confesions Pt 2
After all these years
Family Reunion
Korra Alone
The Truth
A Promise
No More Secrets
The Flight
Welcome home
I'm Not Him
Misson Lotus
Top secret
Plan Kai
Plan Kai pt 2
The White Lotus
End game
Remember
A Two Sided Story
The old Korra
Commander
I Remember

The Unexpected

3K 100 87
By yamivee

Korra was asleep in the office with her head on the table with monitors, she woke up when she heard a knock on the office door. She turned her rolling chair around to find her older brother walking in.

Mako: "oh look at that, you got it up and running" he said as he walked up the the monitors "what time did you get up to do this?"

Korra: "oh... I couldn't sleep last night so i just did it" she gave him a smile "what time is it?" she yawned

Mako: "it's 7:30 am school starts in a hour and 15" he had a confused face

Korra: "wait really!?" she looked at her phone to find it was dead

Mako: "so you been in here the whole time even after you finished?" he earned a nod from the shocked girl "doing what?"

Korra: "uh I was on the phone most the time" she shrugged

Mako: "ok..." he raised a eyebrow

Kai: "hey guys i just finished up breakfast" he came into the office

Korra: "alright then" she stretched

Kai: "WOAH, what is that" he moved closer to his sister tilting her head and moving her short hair to have a better look "are those hickeys?"

Korra: "hey, hey! hands off buddy" she lightly pushed him off

Mako: "wait let me see" he tried to look

Korra: "woah back up" she rolled the chair back to keep a distance "all up on me for what"

Kai: "did Asami do that when you were stuck in the room" he wiggled his eyebrows

Mako: "Wait you were stuck in her room?"

Korra: "no I didn't get it from Asami" 'I wish...wait what?'  she shook her head trying to pass the thought "and yes I got stuck in her room when I went to put in the camera, I was about to leave but plans changed"

Kai: "i got two questions first one how you'd get out" he asked

Korra: "hid under the bed until she left"

Kai: "ok, and two if it wasn't Asami then who gave you those?" he pointed at the girls neck

Korra: "some girl" she rolled her eyes and walked out the room to get ready

Korra put her phone to charge while she got ready. She decided to wear her grey hoodie to help hide the hickeys since she really didn't wear makeup, she would have to be in the mood for it. She went downstairs and joined her brothers for breakfast.

Kai: "so...Isabelle?" he looked at his sister "i dont see it"

Korra: "how the fuck?"

Kai: "the cameras recorded once they're placed, so i traveled back in time and saw you and Isabelle walk in the bathroom together"

Korra: "i was helping her, she got cut" she argued

Bolin: "and you rewarded her for be so brave" he teased

Korra: "shut it Bolin" she pointed at the boy "she has a boyfriend, and besides i just needed clear my head" she rolled her eyes

Mako: "wait she has a boyfriend? that's low Korra even for you"

Korra: "I didn't know! I found out midway!" she tried to defend herself

Mako: "well at least nothing happened with Asami" he sighed making his two brothers confused "that's the last thing we need"

Korra: "whatever, I lost my appetite" she grabbed her keys and left the house taking her new satomobile

Kai: "oh great job Mako" he continued to eat his food

Bolin: "why don't you let her do things?" he asked "you always have a problem every time she does something with a girl"

Kai: "do you not like gay people?" she popped the question

Mako: "WHAT?! I a-" he stopped sentence and started a different one "I just don't want to see her or anyone, you know how she gets"

Kai: "it was only one relationship she fucked up in, and now you think based on that one she'll be like that with future ones too"

Bolin: "what even happened with Jess, I don't even know the whole story" he asked with his mouth full of waffles

Mako: "Korra had a solo mission and she had to take out her target, turns out the target was Jess's older brother, he did terrible crimes and Korra got close with Jess, using her to get to the brother, but she got too close." he sighed "when the day came Korra finished her mission, she had to stop everything with Jess who was in pain after losing her brother, she looked for Korra for support but Korra was already gone"

Bolin: "so you think Korra never liked Jess"

Mako: "The thing is, she did, she really liked Jess but she couldn't be with her knowing the fact that she was the one who caused the girl pain and to hide a secret like that too" he took a sip of his orange juice "and Korra changed in a way, she became... emotionless"

Kai: "and you're scared Korra would do the same with Asami, if Korra has to end Hiroshi in order to complete her mission"

Mako: "she'll do it" he sighed "like I said... you know how she gets, she puts her missions first before her happiness"

Kai: "why though?"

Bolin: "because of her father duh" he said

Mako: "what do you mean?"

Bolin: "what do you mean what do I mean?" he gave him a look "she's always trying to make him proud, so she doesn't get..." he stopped his sentence to find himself staring at two confused boys "holy shit you don't know"

Kai: "know what Bolin!" he smashed his hands on the table

Bolin: "Tonraq beats Korra behind Senna" he had a confused face "you guys couldn't tell?"

Kai: "I...." he was lost at words as his eyes began to water 'she's there for me and I was never there for her' he let out a shaky breath 'she always told me she understood my nightmares but I never believed her because, how could she? but it makes sense now'

Mako: "he beats her?"

Bolin: "yeah, and he'll always find a reason... like if she makes a mistake...or if one of us makes a mistake she gets the consequences" he sighed

Kai: "di..did she tell you"

Bolin: "no, I would see him take her to a room and minutes later she came back out with puffy red eyes and she would sometimes come out limping or a couple bruises" he watched his brothers "you guys really couldn't tell?" he earned a nod from both "that's why I was the 'favorite' to Tonraq, I always made sure i wouldn't make a mistake, so Korra wouldn't get hurt"

Kai: "why am I so stupid" he sobbed and Mako right away moved towards him and held him 'I always cried because my parents left me while she's trapped with hers'

Mako: "Kai don't cry please, it's alright"

Kai: "alright?" he pushed his bother off him "how could you say that, it's not alright"

Bolin: "kai"

Kai: "how could she not tell us... not tell me!?"

Mako: "kai calm down"

Kai: "don't tell me what to do" his crying stopped as his face turned mad "you don't understand"

Bolin: "then help us understand" he pleaded

Kai: "we're going to be late" he sad coldly and grabbed his keys and left in his car

Mako: "what's wrong with us"

Bolin: "a lot" he sighed "come one let's go" the two decided to take the jeep to save parking. And drove off to school.

————
A/N:
I know this chapter is pretty short my bad, there well be a part two to this chapter
sorry for any Errors - yami out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269 28 8
Kai had run away from her family, making a new life in Republic City. Scared of what they will think of her, and her injury. But her family is desper...
60.9K 1.6K 13
Asami Sato attended Republic City high, Her father, Hiroshi, is a multi millionaire, which puts a target on his head. Hiroshi wants to take asami awa...
11.7K 370 19
A new group of protesters called the "Equalists" have started rioting in Republic city. A cop named Korra is assigned to the case; she is a great cop...
411K 8.2K 92
Post Book 4. Korra and Asami's new romantic life. They go on a romantic vacation to the Fire Nation together and Korra has a big surprise planned, bu...