Money Trees

By phatblackhottie

"Everybody gon' respect the shooter. But the one in front of the gun lives forever." Read to find out! cover... More

cast๐Ÿ’ญ
one
two
three
four
additional cast โ˜๏ธ
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven (filler)
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twentyone
twentytwo
twentythree
twentyfour
twentyfive
twentysix
twentyseven
twentyeight
twentynine
thirty
thirtyone
thirtytwo
thirtythree
thirtyfour
thirtysix
thirtyseven
thirtyeight
thirtynine (filler)
forty
fortyone
fortytwo
fortythree
fortyfour
fortyfive
fortysix
fortyseven
fortyeight
fortynine
fifty
fiftyone
fiftytwo
fiftythree
epilogue

thirtyfive

6.6K 349 22
By phatblackhottie

* not edited, excuse mistakes *
* 10 comments for a update *

Indya King
Friday
10:27 am

Chun Swae by Nicki Minaj & Swae Lee played lowly throughout the shop while I packed up the online orders from the boutique website. Dime sat beside me on the laptop sending out order numbers and stuff.

Everything really was set up. We kept the original diner concept going. We had the nail stations, hair stations, makeup area, and a lounge area. We also had a mini boutique including clothes, makeup, perfume, hair supplies, slides, etc. We had three nail techs, our friend Shaun managing the boutique, two hair stylists, and one makeup artist.

Dime was working in the makeup section and the receptionist. I'm doing wig installs and helping Shaun with the boutique.

Basically the people we hired pay Dime and I rent for their section in the boutique but everybody keeps the money they make from their clients. The website earnings are split 60/40, 60% to Shaun since his designs are what's being sold while Dime and I split 20%.

We open in 3 weeks to give time for the stylist to bring their supplies in and round up their clientele.

I looked between me and Dime seeing Erin with her nook in her mouth watching Cocomelon on Dime's phone. Kids love that shit.

I poured some more cheerios in her bowl before she started crying and went back to what I was doing.

"I got the stuff hoes!" Shaun said loudly coming in with two boxes.

"Finally!" I squealed making Erin jump and start crying.

"Aw I'm so sorry stinka." I said picking her up kissing her cheek. It didn't take long for her to stop.

"Wasn't even no tears coming out, fake ass." Dime said tickling Erin once I put her down causing her to laugh.

"Let me see." I said excitedly as Shaun opened up the boxes.

The boxes contained sweaters, two-pieces, dresses, and some other things Shaun designed. Most of them included the name of the shop on them.

"Look at the material bitch." Shaun said making me laugh.

"Everything looks good." Dime said. I agreed.

"Now that box are the ones being shipped out and this box is for in store." He told us.

I grabbed the one for shipping while Shaun went to put the clothes on the racks and shelves.

***
4:45 pm

"This feels like slave labor." Izaiah complained while he held the containers of food.

I told Jahir I would pick up the food for his event tonight since he seemed so stressed out about it. Zai had a big ass Cadillac so we used his truck to get it after I had to bribe his ass. Talking about "I don't do nothing for free." Whatever

"Then it should feel familiar jail bird." I said as we got closer to the door.

I smiled not hearing any response but it dropped once I damn near fell on my face. I almost dropped the food at that.

"Wait 'till we put these boxes down." I told him.

"I'll knock you out." He told me.

"That's why I'm not paying you shit."

"I'll drop all this shit right now." He threatened causing me to gasp.

"That's what I thought" He said smirking.

"Bastard." I mumbled as the door opened.

"Let me give y'all a hand." Marcus, one of Jahir's employees said taking the boxes out my hands.

"Thanks, it's more in the truck." I told him.

Once they put the food down Marcus got some of the kids to help him get the food. Zai helped them while I went into Jahir's office.

I knocked on the door even though it was open to get his attention.

"Oh shit why you didn't tell me you was here? I was gonna help y'all." He said walking towards me.

"Everything's fine, they bringing the stuff in now. You bought damn near the whole franchise." I said as he pulled me into a hug.

"You okay?" He asked me.

"I'm fine I should be the one asking you." I said pecking his lips.

"I'm straight. Just want everything to go good tonight." He said.

"It will." I assured him.

He walked over to the door causing me to follow him thinking he was leaving out. The door closed and the locks turned.

"Where you thought you was going?" He asked me turning back in the office.

"Wherever you were going." I told him. He walked towards me causing me to walk backwards jumping a little when I hit his desk.

"We staying right here." He told me lifting me up onto the desk causing me to wrap my arms around his neck.

"What you up to?" I said giving him the side eye.

"Nothing." He said placing kisses on my neck.

"Boy I know you not trying to do the nasty with all these kids in here." I said pushing him off me.

"They can't hear nothing, the walls sound proof." He told me.

"So what? You got all this stuff today and you worried about this?" I asked.

"Yeah, you know you put my mind at ease baby." He said placing a lingering kiss on my lips.

He always knows just what to say.

"Fine, we gotta make it quick." I told him.

That shit went through one ear and out the other once clothes started coming off.

Jahir Brown
7:12 pm

Everything was going good. People were scattered in every room. Some sponsors showed up, news stations, and the kids were having a good time.

"You like it?" I asked my mom.

She and Amir came to show they support. My Pops been here already since he was the one who invested most of his money into it he was one of the first people in here when it was finished.

"I love it Jahir." She said almost speechless.

"This is nice, she look nice too. Who is that?" Amir asked referring to one of my employees.

I mushed his head and he flipped me off before going to talk to the girl. I went to say something else to my mom until I saw her talking to one of the ladies from the block. I smiled lightly just glad they were enjoying themselves.

I stood at the door of the gym watching the basketball game. On one side the girls were playing and on the other were the boys.

"Damn these kids doing they thing." I heard from beside me causing me to turn in that direction.

"They are. Wassup man." I said seeing it was LeBron James dapping him up.

"You the owner right?" He asked me.

"Yeah, Jahir Brown. What you doing in Miami?" I asked him.

"You know I had to come support plus it was something me ans my family could do. The girls looking at the talent show now." He told me.

"I'm glad you could be here man. You definitely been a great help with all your donations and everything." I told him. He was one of the biggest sponsors we had.

"I love what you doing for these kids. I'm here for the weekend. I can come up here tomorrow, do some training and a scrimmage with them if that's cool with you." He suggested.

"They gon love that man." I said dapping him up again.

After we talked I went to find Indya. It took a lil minute until I saw her in the cafeteria with some of the parents.

"How y'all doing." I greeted them before turning my attention to Indya.

"Bae guess what." I told her.

"What pooh?" She said laughing.

"LeBron James coming to train the kids tomorrow. They finna be so excited." I told her.

"Baby that is so nice. I'm proud of you." She said giving me a hug.

"Thank you. You seen Terrance?" I asked her.

"No but Rob told me earlier he was going to the hospital before he came here. Actually I haven't heard from Dime either, she told me she was gonna drop Erin off to Terrance and come straight here." She said pulling out here phone causing me to do the same.

As soon as I took out my phone Terrance's name flashed on the screen.

"Yo, you good?" I asked him.

"Man no, this shit is fucked up. They tryna take Erin away from me and Dime got locked up." He rushed out fast.

"Hold on say that shit one more time." I said putting him on speaker so Indya could hear.

"Dime out here fighting and got locked up and they tryna take my daughter from me Breezy, all this shit is my fault man." He said loudly.

"Where are you now Terrance?" Indya asked him.

"At the hospital on Grove Street. Hold on they finna question me." He said hanging up.

I looked at Indya seeing she was looking at me too.

"I gotta go make sure he straight." I told her.

"No don't worry, I'll go see what's going on. You stay here and continue enjoying your night. Everything's gonna be fine." She told me.

"No I got it Indya forreal. Just tell whoever asks I had an emergency."

"I'm dead ass you're not leaving. This is your night for your future. I'm gonna make sure everything's okay. Bye and congratulations. I love you." She told me.

"I love you too." I told her. She gave me a small smile pecking my lips before rushing out.

~

Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter.

Thoughts?

Dior & Dime's business?

Breezy's business?

What happened with Terrance, Dime, & Erin?

Who's a celebrity you don't like and why?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 9.1K 27
๐—™๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น- ๐Ÿฅท๐Ÿฝ. ion proof read fuck yall and them errorsโค๏ธ.
747K 30.9K 50
๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ? ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ...
308K 9.3K 29
i'll love you forever (short story)
140K 7.7K 16
My works #1 // The epic story of Santos and Acosta Cover by me Coletaughtmeโ„ข Saving His soul ยฉ 2018 All copyrights reserved