Serenity's Quirk

Da UsagiSerenityMoon

Serenity was transported to the world of My Hero Academia! How will she fit in here? How will she survive? Fi... Altro

Arrival.
Moonfish?
All Might
Midoriya
Meeting Principal Nezu
Galaxy Cauldron
Entrance Exams
Quirk Assessment Test
Hero Training
Infiltration
USJ
Hospital
Nightmares
Sports festival
Calvary Battle
Tensei
Code Name
Grand Toshinori
End of First Semester
Pool
Camp
Test Of Courage
Happy Halloween 2019!
Rescue
Veterans Day Special
Dorm mates
Happy Thanksgiving 2019!
Dorm Contest
Battle Moves
Upgrades
Merry Christmas
Provisional Hero License:Orientation
Provisional Hero License:Exam
Provisional Hero License; Rescue
Provisional Hero License;Serenity vs. Gang Orca
Provisional License Exam Results
Ground Beta; Izuku Vs. Bakugo
Happy Valentine's Day!
The Big Three
Togata Vs. Serenity
Reporters
Sir Nighteye
Serenity Vs. Nighteye
Chisaki
Fate
Meeting
Problem Child
Happy Easter!
Transformation Items
Hassaikai Headquarters
Temp. Yakuza
Serenity Vs. Overhaul
Cosmos
Rescue Complete
Birthday Special
Secrets Revealed
Aftermath
Silver Millennium
Lady Saturn
Merry Christmas 2020!
Fall Of The Senshi
Happy Valentines Day!
School Festival Preparations
Eri's tour
Gentle Criminal
School Festival Dance
Hero Billboard Chart
Endeavor's Battle
Rescue Training
Discontinued

End Of The Silver Millennium

857 30 1
Da UsagiSerenityMoon

TW: Suicide, Death (I am not endorsing suicide in any way, if you ever have suicidal tendencies please seek help!)

The others stared between Endymion and Beryl, then looked at me. "Is that Beryl, the woman you said Metalia used as a puppet?" Said Nezu. I nodded hesitantly. "Beryl.. how to I explain.." "She had a crush on Endymion, so much so that she was easily manipulated to Metalia's wishes." I explained. "What does a crush on that prince have to do with destroying the entire moon kingdom?" Asked Aizawa. "Endymion and I were together." I stated. The others surprised faces looked at Endymion again. "So.. she helped destroy your kingdom and kill thousands over a crush?!" Said All Might. "That's.. really stupid." Stated Ochaco. I nodded. I then moved more to the side of the wall of the main entryway, forcing the others to move back. "Watch." The princess ran along the hall, towards the main entrance. 

Izuku gasped, gesturing to my hair and to hers. "Is that you?!" He asked excitedly. I sighed. "Yes." I said. "You look so pretty!" Ochaco stated, bouncing. Princess Serenity ran past the entryway, not seeing us in her state of panic. Seeing the line fighting the moon soldiers, she stopped by every fallen Lunarian soldier, checking their pulse and healing them if it was possible. "What is she doing?" Todoroki whispered to Bakugo. "Heck if I know!" Bakugo whisper-shouted. "I'm checking to see if any of those soldiers are alive, and healing them if they were." I answered. She got up, wiping her brow and walked down the stairs towards the fighting. I followed her gaze, seeing it fall on Beryl. Serenity sped up her descent down the huge flight of stairs, finally reaching the bottom where Endymion was fighting. "I wouldn't recommend watching this." I said, especially to Izuku and Ochaco. "We're much closer to the fighting, so there will be more graphic details from death than before." I tapped Ochaco, Todoroki and Izuku, motioning them to look away. I then grabbed Bakugo ignoring his protests and forcing him to look the other way. "Endymion!" Serenity reached out, touching his skin healing the few cuts on his exposed face. Beryl glared at her, livid. I also looked away when Beryl raised her sword as Serenity healed him, and swung it at her. "Oh my!" All Might exclaimed as Endymion stepped in the way of the sword. Serenity stared in shock as Endymion fell to the ground, dead as soon as the sword struck his heart. The teachers and students who hadn't looked away looked at Princess Serenity confused as she picked up a fallen sword. "What is she doing?" Questioned Nezu. "I will admit, this was not the right decision to make in this situation." I said, talking to the wall in front of me. I heard the gasps and the thump of a body falling to the floor. "What happened?" Izuku questioning, spinning around at the sound of the gasps. I turned around more slowly, pointedly not looking down at the dead body of myself. (Please don't ever kill yourself)

"She.." All Might started to speak then stopped. Todoroki seemed to not know what to say, and Bakugo was also strangely silent when they turned back around. "I killed myself." I told him and Ochaco. They stared at me, uncomprehendingly. "Please don't do this." I added to my statement. They watched silently as Queen Serenity rushed out to look for Princess Serenity, only to find her dead body. "That's your mother?" Asked Ochaco pointing at Queen Serenity. 

 I smiled. "Yes that's Queen Serenity, my late mother." I said. "Late?" Nezu questioned. "Just watch." Queen Serenity summoned the Legendary Silver Crystal, and it floating at her chest. She whispered something into it, and it started to glow. "What did she say?" Questioned Aizawa. "It's a sealing and reincarnation spell." I told him. "It's taking her life force and using it to reincarnate the Lunarians, Guardians, Endymion and I." I explained. "What about the sealing part?" Asked Todoroki. "She used up almost all of her life force on the reincarnation spell, and so the sealing spell she placed on Metalia wasn't completed, causing Beryl to be able to break her out a few thousand years later. "Oh..so she sacrificed her life to reincarnate you all?" Izuku said sadly. "Yes." I stated, feeling emotion brewing deep inside me. "So.. you're mentally way older than us." Todoroki said. "I was sixteen when I died here, so combining that would be 30 mental years." I said. "Of course, having memories of something and actually experiencing it are very different things." I explained. Nezu nodded. "Well, if this is the end and what we were supposed to see then why aren't we back yet?" Aizawa questioned. "Wait.." All Might pointed up at the sky. "What's that purple light?" He asked. I squinted, then saw the small shape of Sailor Saturn holding her glaive.

 "Oh." I remarked. "I never saw this part, I am told that it is remarkable display of power though." Saturn raised the glaive, swinging it slowly downwards. "Death Reborn Revolution." She whispered. A huge amount of destructive power was emitted from her, overwhelming the entire moon and planets. The Silver Millennium's moon castle was reduced to rubble in seconds, the rest of the planets castle's also destroyed. My vision went dark.

I groggily opened my eyes, wincing at the harsh light. Huh..? I sat up slowly, looking around. Recovery Girl's office? Recovery Girl spun her chair around from where she had been sitting at her desk. "Ah, Serenity-San!" She said, approaching my side. "Recovery Girl.." I trailed off. "Why am I here?" I asked. Recovery Girl tutted. "Aizawa said you had erected some kind of mental wall between you and your emotions, and that when you all came back the flood of emotions from the wall breaking knocked you unconscious." She hit me lightly. "Foolish girl, that is very unhealthy!" I looked down, memory returning of where we had gone. "Anyways, in light of recent events Aizawa requested me to set up appointments for you with Hound Dog here at U.A." She informed me. Hound Dog.. the school counselor? "What, no I don't need-" Recovery Girl interrupted me, bopping me on the head. "That wasn't a question, your first appointment starts tomorrow after classes, Nezu himself also approved it." If Nezu approved it then it seems there isn't much I can do. I sighed. My glamour did stay intact despite my fainting right? I examined my arms, finding no trace of scars. Good, it did hold up. I then noticed that I wasn't in my transformation anymore. Hmm..it seems that it did indeed break.. I guess I fainted from the mental backlash, I can't even remember coming back. "Where is everyone?" I asked. "They're all probably back at the dorms, you've been unconscious for a while now." Oh.. "Can I go now, or do I have to stay here?" Recovery Girl sighed. "You can go, you seem perfectly fine now." She gestured to the door. I got up off the bed slowly, and walked out towards the dorms.

The next day; Hound Dog's office (Hound Dog's POV)

I looked at Moon-san's very thin file agitatedly. Grr.. why is there so little information on her? At this point all I have to go on is what Aizawa's told me. I looked up as I heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" I said, and the door opened. I watched Moon-san walk in hesitantly, and showed her what I hoped was a comforting smile. "Hello Moon-san, take a seat wherever you'd like!" She sat on the couch across from me. "W-What are we going to do?" She asked. "Today we'll just be talking about what ever you want, though I may ask you a few questions." She looked surprised. "Really..?" It seems like she's never been to a therapy session, I'll take note of that. "How about you tell me what's on your mind right now?" I asked her. "Well.. I've been wondering, are you like Principal Nezu?" She questioned, looking up at me. ..Eh?  "I mean-I don't want to assume but since you're also an animal-" She said, waving her hands in front of her face. I chuckled. "Ah no, while Principal Nezu-sama is an animal with a quirk, I am a human with an animal quirk." I explained. She seemed satisfied, and nodded at me. I pointed towards the stack of games and activities in the corner. "If you want, you can pick up something for us to do or play while we talk." Moon walked over to the corner and picked out a stack of paper and markers, and brought them over to the table in between our seats. "..Can you draw?" She asked, looking at my hands. "Eh well, I can but not very well." I held up my paws. "Ah.. then I'll just draw then." She said, and picked up a pencil. I gathered up the necessary forms to fill out while she sketched, and sat back down. "What are you sketching?" I asked, and nearly growled when she held up her sketch of a cat. She's clearly not happy about being forced to have sessions with me. I thought. "Who is that?" I questioned her. She paused in her coloring the cat's fur black. "Her name is Luna, she's my cat." Moon-san responded. "Ah, how long have you had her? I said. "Well technically.." Moon counted on her fingers. "If I count from the Silver Millennium and the time she found me here.." She mumbled. "Ehh.. around seventeen years!" She proclaimed. I couldn't conceal my shock. "That's a long time to have cat, she's been alive since you were born?" Moon looked at me strangely, then chuckled. "Ah, no Luna's like Principal Nezu-sama." She explained. "She was born able to talk and turn into a human." She explained further after I just stared at her. That's.. very rare. I just nodded,  then pointed at the crescent moon mark on the drawing. "It looks like your mark, is there a reason for that?" She nodded enthusiastically, and pointed at her own head. "Luna's my adviser, along with Artemis!" She said. "Artemis?" I asked. "Yes, he's like Luna but white, he's Minako's-" She suddenly cut herself off, falling silent and looking at the ground. "Minako?" I prompted. She looked up at me and I winced seeing the tears in her eyes. "She-She's dead like the rest of them." Serenity stuttered. Ah.. I took note of the name. "I like your drawing, it looks very good." I praised. "You said something about Luna having a human form?" I questioned. Serenity lit up. "Yes, she has blackish-purple hair and a yellow dress, she's really pretty!" She gestured enthusiastically.

 I nodded along with her description. "She sounds nice." I commented. Serenity smiled. I moved the topic away from Minako, sensing she didn't want to talk about it and we spent the rest of the session talking about Luna and Artemis.

Serenity's POV

I walked out of Hound Dog's office smiling, clutching a picture of Luna that I had drawn and colored. That wasn't anything like I thought it would be. I realized, walking back to the dorms. I put my drawing on the dresser, and walked out into the common room.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

450K 9.6K 22
๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™ค... ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ (๐˜บ/๐˜ฏ) ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ. ๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๏ฟฝ...
988 61 16
A story about how you got teleported into My Hero's Academia. You know what going to happen, you know the future. You try to live your life as peacef...
36.4K 558 26
A classic love story ......kinda. Izuku was born a girl in this fic, but she's quiet and to herself because of her past... Todoroki takes it upon him...
263K 12.8K 36
/ ๐‘ฉ๐‘ถ๐‘ฒ๐‘ผ ๐‘ต๐‘ถ ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘ถ ๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘ด๐‘ฐ๐‘จ ๐’™ ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘น / A farmer's daughter is always a good thing. Learning how to raise animals, understanding...