linked universe oneshots

By riverside-lavender

a bunch of (a few) linked universe oneshots! requests closed for now, i don't have motivation, who knows if i... More

ambush?? tea
twilight yeets a goron??? a short story told by time
crack prompt crack prompt

the one where four goes feral

686 19 6
By riverside-lavender

four was not having a good day. they (the links) were in wild's hyrule today, and for some reason decided it would be nice to take a walk in the desert. with the city where no men could get in. unless you were like wild and had a disguise. alas, he only had one. which he used. and left everyone outside in the scorching heat while he bought bomb arrows. (not even more vai clothes?)

the only good thing was that vio was in control, because he wasn't as impulsive as the rest of them and wouldn't snap at anyone or complain about the heat. but vio was easily fed up with blue being annoying. and red complaining. and green trying to get him to stop reading.

vio! why don't you go talk to them! get our minds off the heat! green exclaimed, trying to make it sound interesting.

please... you're the only one of us that genuinely enjoys reading.  blue complained, luckily silent to everyone else.

"and you're the only one of us that genuinely enjoys complaining, but i never say anything." vio mumbled. sadly he had to say anything out loud if he wanted the others to hear.

please just stop arguing! blue, vio can read if he wants, it's not like he can read when any of us are in control. wait your turn for once! red tried to mediate.

"THANK you red, and blue, if it makes you feel better, i'll try and convince the group to go in the oasis we passed." vio replied.

like convincing is necessary, blue snapped back. they look just as hot as us.

vio could tell green was biting back a laugh at the unintended pun blue made.

shut it, green. apparently blue did too.

as vio made his way over to the rest of the group, (he had walked over to read in the shade, but the others had stayed near the shrine) blue and green started bickering.

don't tell me to shut up!

well, if you weren't laughing at me i wouldn't

"both of you shut up, i can't listen to two arguments at once"

i agree with vio, green, you know better than to antagonize blue. we'll never hear the end of it. 

hey! that's rude. are you gonna keep talking about me like i'm a toddler?

yes.

yes.

"yes. now shut up."

never.

as blue continued to rant on how "he was an adult, and should be treated like one," vio made it over to the group while being increasingly annoyed. the two gerudo at the entrance looked at him weird, as he was having a full on argument with himself, but they seemed content with his distance to the entrance.

"hey guys? i don't know about you but it's getting really hot. we should head back to the oasis, it's not healthy to be this hot for this long." vio stated to the group.

"i agree, but what about wild? we can't just leave hi-her in there." time replied, as the unofficial leader/dad to the group.

"we could ask one of the guards to tell wild. as long as we keep our distance they shouldn't get mad." twilight suggested.

"good idea. i think time should do it, he looks the most respectful. and probably won't accidentally say the wrong thing." wind said, even though sky could probably pull it off as well.

i think... that we should GET A MOVE ON ALREADY! i'm sweltering hot, and green, that was not a pun, next time we split i WILL punch you.

blue, as much as i agree with you, don't punch me, and be patient for once in your life.

i second that.

just get going already. i'm still gonna punch you.

you better not.

i will. i'll punch all of you.

"shut up."

time had somehow not gotten stabbed with a spear as he approached the women.

don't punch anyone, blue.

i'm gonna punch you.

"they said if they saw her, they would tell her that we're at the oasis" time exclaimed, jogging back to the group.

finally!

how about we go back to blue's threat of punching everyone?

"how about you shut up or i'll punch you too." vio got a weird look from sky, but he was "reading" the book so it looked like he said a thought out loud, accidentally.

vio, don't punch anyone. red WILL cry.

hey! i don't cry all the time!

yes you do.

you do... but you're the more sensitive one. it's how we were split when we grabbed the sword.

rude.

see? i was right.

well, vio was blessed with the braincells, and me with the leadership, so that leaves blue with the anger and stubbornness.

oh, so i'm the one with no good character traits? a good punch will determine that.

"no punching anyone." this time vio was quieter, and sky was no longer right next to him. nobody heard.

says the one that threatened to punch us as well.

no punching anyone.

i'm still gonna punch you all.

vio was running out of patience, with the argument in his head and the one between hyrule and legend in the real world.

hey vio? give blue the braincell. he could use it.

OH THAT'S IT MOTHERFUCKER, YOU'RE GETTING BIT.

no biting.

oh yeah? maybe it'll help you see facts for once.

"shut. up." this time he said it a little louder than intended, vio got a confused glance from sky.

i will chomp your ankles off.

hey, calm down. vio's already annoyed.

he'll be even more annoyed after i punch him amd bite green, so i'll take my chances.

"shut up for once in your life!" vio whisper-yelled, not yet past the point of no return. (yes that was a phantom of the opera reference, no i am not ashamed)!

luckily, the group didn't hear him over legend and hyrule, and even if they did they probably thought he was talking to them.

come at me, bro.

"that's it." vio stopped walking and slammed his book shut. "if you don't fucking shut up i'm never gonna take your advice ever again, i'm not kidding. i'm being forced to listen to two arguments at once, the least you could do is wait until night to bite his ankles. by then shadow will be here so i don't have to listen to your incessant whining all night, AND all day." by now, everyone was confused. (except vio, green, blue, and red.)

"what the fuck?" wind questioned.

"normally i'd say language, but i agree with you." sky replied.

look what you've done, vio. now they all know.

"shut. up. blue." vio replied.

"am i the only one who doesn't know who blue is? and shadow? and what four means by two arguments?" hyrule asked.

let's split. it's not like we can really hide it anymore.

and so, vio raised his sword, and three others appeared.

"what in the motherfucking hell did i just witness?" wind asked, as the one in the blue tunic promptly bit the one in the green.

1,184 words-

wow.

that was fun.

i'm making a part two if i have inspiration.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

389K 18.7K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
451K 13.5K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
133K 5.5K 99
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
118K 4.2K 37
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...