Paw Patrol or Human Patrol [O...

By MagentaGreenLover

{On Hold due to Exams and Writer's Block} All the pups and Ryder go with Everest,Jake,Katie and Cali go to Th... More

Characters
Talk About Hands
Pups Get Going
Truth Or Dare
Robo-Pup
Another World
Humans
Work
Trip
Super important A/N

Money

442 10 19
By MagentaGreenLover

Previously~

Bella: Everyone says Good Night then go to their rooms and king size beds.
____________________________________________

Bella: Good Morning, everyone! I hope I'm not too late to start narrating. Let me check. Well, I guess I'm a little late. I'll tell you what everyone is doing now. Ryder is eating breakfast with Carlos and Katie. Jake is taking a shower. Cali is sleeping. Skye is listening to me narrate. And the other pups are either talking or practicing to walk.

Skye: Are you done?

Bella: Yep. I guess.

Skye: Okay, grea-

Bella: Ryder calls everyone for a meeting to discuss everything that they will be doing today.

Skye: 😑

Ryder: Okay everyone, this is today's plan. I will give everyone something to do today.

All: Okay!

Ryder: Jake and Carlos- You'll go and look for Zuma and Rocky.
Katie, Tracker,Marshall, Chase- You'll all go and look for work.
Skye- You and me will be looking for Rubble.

Katie: But what about Cali?

Ryder: Oh, umm....she can....come with me and Skye.... I guess.

Katie: Okay.

Bella: They all set out of the hotel to do their tasks.
Oh, who shall I go with first? I'm just gonna somehow follow everyone.
Katie found a pet parlor to work in. Tracker found a National Park to work in. Marshall found a fire station. And Chase became a traffic police.
Ryder, Skye and Cali were walking around and looking for Rubble, when they saw a place with so many people. They went there to see what all that commotion was about. They found out that it was a free food buffet.

Skye: I think that this is a good place to look for Rubble.

Ryder: Okay! Let's go!

Bella:  The 3 of them go inside, trying to stay close to each other, so they don't get lost in the crowd. But Cali caught the scent of her favorite fish, and left the group. But Ryder and Skye didn't notice Cali's absence.

Skye: Look, Ryder! Over there! There is someone who is wearing yellow! It might be Rubble!

Bella: They both go there and Skye taps on the person's shoulder.

Man: How may I help you, ma'am?

Skye: Oh, I'm sorry, sir. I thought you were someone else.

Bella: Ryder and Skye are a out to give up, when they bump into someone.

???: Hey! Watch were you're going!

Ryder: I'm sorry... Rubble?

Rubble: Ryder! Skye! I missed you both!

Skye: Rubble! We missed you too!

Ryder: Wait. Where's Cali?

Rubble: Wait. Cali? She's here too?

Skye: Yes, she WAS here. But now she's not. Bella? Do you know where's Cali?

Bella: I think she just wandered off to eat something. You will probably find her in the Fish Section.

Skye: Okay, we will go and look there. Ryder, we better go look in the Fish Section.

Bella: They all go to the Fish Section. And they find Cali eating fish.

Ryder: Cali! Why did you leave us?

Cali: *silently stares at Ryder*

Skye: I guess she was hungry. None of us really ate breakfast today. We can go find the others and come here altogether to eat.

Ryder: I wonder if the Jake and Carlos found Zuma and Rocky. Let's go to the hotel area to meet up with them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bella: Jake and Carlos were walking beside a beach where they found a person sitting on the sand, he seemed uncomfortable.

Carlos: Let's go see!

Bella: Jake and Carlos go to the person and say...

Jake: Ummm....are you okay dude?

???: Oh, it's nothing. I'm just going to lea-
wait Jake! Carlos!

Carlos: Rocky?!

Rocky: I am soo happy to see you !!!

Jake: Why are you here?

Rocky: Because Zuma is here too.

Carlos: Zuma is here? Where?

Rocky: He's over there swimming.
I'll go call him.

Bella: Rocky runs to the ocean and he called Zuma.

Rocky: Zuma! Come here! I have something amazing to show you!

Zuma: Okay dude, chill. I'll go dry up then I'll come.

Bella: As Zuma finished his sentence, he splashed a little bit of water on Rocky.

Rocky: Eww...Wet, wet, wet. Zuma!

Zuma: Hehe, I'm just teasing you.

Rocky:🙄

Bella: After Zuma dries up, he and Rock go to Jake and Carlos.

Carlos: Zuma!

Jake: We are so happy to see you dude.

Zuma: Jake! Carlos!
I'm so happy that you found us.

Carlos: Come on now, we have to go. The others are waiting for us.

Rocky: Is everyone there?

Carlos:Yes everyone is there. I'm sure that Ryder, Cali and Skye found Rubble.

Zuma: Cali is there too?!

Jake: Yes she is. Now let's got going.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bella: Thay all gather in the hotel waiting area during evening. Then all welcome Rubble, Zuma and Rocky.

Katie: Ryder, I got a little bit of money. I got a paper with the number 100 on it.

Tracker: Me too.

Chase: Me and Marshal got 2 papers.

Marshall: We both got 100 and 50.

Ryder: That adds up to 500 in total. Let's give it all to the Receptionist.

Bella: Ryder pays the Receptionist.

Edward: Thank you for paying. But you gave me all your money, you need money to buy things that you need, like food, water, clothes and literally everything that you need to live is with money.

Ryder: It's okay. We'll just work more for money.

Edward: That's great to hear.

Skye: Hey guys! Me and Ryder found a place where we can eat dinner for free. Let's all go there.

Rubble: That's great! I'm so hungry!

Marshall: Everyone is hungry.

Ryder: Let's go then.

Bella: All of them go there and ate till their heart's content. Means until they were full.
Then they all went to the hotel, booked 3 rooms this time and promised the Receptionist that they would pay tomorrow.
They all went to sleep.
And I guess I'll have to go sleep with Skye again. When will I ever get my own bed?
Anyway,  Good Night everyone.
____________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed this Chapter.

I won't be publishing for long. Because I have my annual exams coming up on 21st February.

Next time I published will probably be in Mid-March.

And thank you all soo much for 90 followers!
I really appreciate it.

Bella: So do I.

I mean we both really appreciate it.

MGL and Bella OUT✌
_____________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

565K 8.9K 125
You can clearly tell who my favorite drivers are....
59.6K 2.6K 37
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐬; 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢'𝐦 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞�...
200K 5.3K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
1.5M 25.7K 52
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...