Photography (A Beatles Fanfic...

By nerktwins

A picture may be worth a thousand words, but is it also worth going back to the time when it was taken? More

copyright + author's note
1 / she's leaving home
2 / she came in through the...camera lens, perhaps?
3 / the quiet ones
4 / with a little help from my friends
5 / act naturally
6 / this boy
7 / fixing a hole...sort of!
8 / every little thing
9 / tomorrow never knows
10 / rain
11 / i should have known better
12 / everybody's got something to hide
13 / strawberry fields forever
14 / we can work it out
15 / you like me too much
16 / hello, goodbye
17 / ticket to ride
18 / all things must pass
19 / help!
20 / birthday
21 / and i love her...or do i?
22 / i saw her standing there
23 / another girl
24 / don't let me down
25 / you're going to lose that girl
26 / carnival of light
27 / the night before
28 / run for your life
29 / devil in her heart
30 / do you want to know a secret?
31 / being for the benefit of revenge!
32 / the end
epilogue

about "photography"

2.8K 89 10
By nerktwins

Bri Swanson is a seventeen year old growing up in the year 2015. She doesn't mind it that much, but are times she wishes she could have grown up in the sixties; particularly since she is the biggest Beatlemaniac she has ever known. George Harrison is Bri's favorite Beatle--when she's not looking at pictures of him or listening to his music, she's most likely thinking about him and how much she would have loved to meet him. But one day, her dream comes true when she looks at a certain photograph of him for a little too long, causing her to transport to Liverpool, 1963 without any explanation on how it happened. While she's there, she meets George and the rest of the Beatles, forming a unique relationship with each one of them.

Bri's plans and ideas about George do not turn out quite as she had hoped, especially when George doesn't reciprocate Bri's feelings for him. Something tells Bri that George won't realize his wrongdoings, and meanwhile another Beatle ends up falling for her. And that same band member who falls for her is responsible for why she ended up in Liverpool in the first place. Her "favorite Beatle" might just even become someone else in the group.

But not for long. 

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Yeah I know this is kind of cliche and the time travel thing has been done hundreds of times-- yada, yada. But the main character, Bri, is heavily based off of myself and I really think the way the time travel happens is a pretty cool concept. So yeah, I'm going to do it. It's called FAN FICTION for a reason, right?

Plus, some things may be really historically inaccurate. I'll try to make it as accurate as possible but some things are going to have to be added or removed in order for the story to work.

Anyways, hope you enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 770 27
A young actress is handpicked to be in the famous movie, not expecting anything more than a boost in her acting career she gains the attention of a...
300K 6.2K 40
[No longer updating] Due to this story no longer being updated or edited, you're sure to run into mistakes I wrote in and forgot to check or fix for...