Multiverse Of Midoriya Izuku

By NatashaHannan

Class 1-A, heroes, Kota, Eri, Mirio and Midoriya Inko appeared in the room where WE show them the worlds wher... More

Oc Characters
Welcome
Infected (1)
Infected (2)
Female Deku
Please Read This
Hopeless Dream (1)
Hopeless Dream (2)
Hopeless Dream (3)
Not A Chapter
Meet Little One (1)
Meet Little One (2)
Meet Little One (3)
Infected Virus (1)
Not A Chapter
Infected Virus (2)
Infected Virus (3)
Infected Virus (4)
Infected Virus (5)
Infected Virus (6)
Infected Virus (7)
Race Start!
Meet Two Gods
Singer AU (1)
Not A Chapter
Singer AU (2)
Dragon Hero AU (1)
Dragon Hero AU (2)
Dragon Hero AU (3)
Dragon Hero AU (4)
Birth & Continued
Villain Deku AU
Female Singer AU (1)
Female Singer AU (2)
Not A Chapter
Female Singer AU (3)
Left 4 Dead
Bet And Next Alternative Universe
Villain Singer AU (1)
Villain Singer AU (2)
Villain Singer AU (3)
Villain Singer AU (4)
Sleep & Reminder
Undertale AU (1)
Undertale AU (2)
Help
Not A Chapter
Announcement
Rec (Spanish Horror Movie) Part 1
Rec Part 2
Rec Part 3
Happy Halloween!
Omake
Infected Virus (8)
I.V (9) & Explaining
I.V (Final)
Gods Abilities
Meet Neko Izuku!
Break
Thomas Sanders AU
Pokemon AU
The Bells Of Notre Dame
Meet Other Selves
Quirkless Singer AU
Vigilante AU: Curse Mark
Guess Who's Back?
Hellfire (1)
Hellfire (2)
Next Guest
Meet Villain Deku
Omake
Rush Hour 3 (1)
Rush Hour 3 (2)
Rapper And Singer (1)
Announcement
Rapper And Singer (2) ft. Explanation
Rapper And Singer (4) Ft. Announcement
It's Been Awhile!

Rapper And Singer (3)

1.6K 33 16
By NatashaHannan

Zero already brought some pillows, snacks and drinks for Izuku - looking at him with puppy eyes which he give in - who's now sitting on his lap.

Munching on few chips, they turn their attention to the screen.

A crowd cheering loudly with lights shining to the stage with four figures.

"Are you guys ready?!" Midoriya said to the microphone on the stand, wearing a green camo shirt with black trench jacket, black jeans and his usual red sneakers.

They have to smile at the sight of their friend/student/hero/crush and what's caught their attention was the other three.

Right next to the grenette, a tall man with short straight black hair and dark blue eyes. Pale skin and he has this cold hardened eyes that cause them to shiver through their spine.

The man is wearing a high collar black open jacket with gray shirt underneath, black cargo pants with silver chain hanging and black sneakers.

Both man and Midoriya are carrying the guitars with ease. They also taken back cause the man looked a bit familiar. Inko blinked, stared closely to the man and realized he looks a lot like her husband.

'Could it be...?' She thoughts silently but push it down as she couldn't jumped into conclusion.

The one with a laundpad and guitar is another male. He has a smile on his face, pale skin, black spiky hair and brown eyes. He's seem to be the same age as Midoriya, wearing a black cloak but they could see a long sleeves dark blue shirt, black jeans and black boots.

Lastly, a silver - gray wolf is sitting on the chair, holding a drumsticks. He's wearing a black jacket with white hoodie underneath, dark gray ripped jeans and no shoes. His eyes are violent, almost bright with black slits and when he grin, his teeth are long and sharp.

Strangely enough, they saw the symbols behind their jackets and wondering if it's a band thing.

"Who are those guys?" Sato asked.

"I don't know but they looked awesome!" Kirishima grinned, eyeing the clothes they're wearing.

Todoroki stared at his first friend and notice something. Midoriya is pale instead of his usual tan skin and his freckles that he liked so much are gone.

Uraraka and lida also noticed.

"Where are his freckles?" She asked.

"Oh that?" Zero hums. "They are gone the moment he get a quirk."

"So Midoriya has a quirk in this world," Toshinori muttered with relief. "Dude," Kaminari turn to looked at Bakugou. "Do you know them?"

"I don't fricking know them," the blond explosion user answered, glaring suspiciously at the three who seems so close to his former childhood friend.

"So what can you tell us about this world?" Nedzu asked, refilling his drink. Zero take a quick glance at Bakugou before back to the principal.

"This world is where Midoriya Izuku is one of the members of Midoriya Clan," he explained which caught their attention. Zero rarely explain or tell much about the other worlds since he never told them what happen.

"Midoriya Clan?" Shinsou mutters.

"Yes," the god nodded. "Midoriya Clan does not involved between heroes and villains. They are quite strong in their own ways, both quirks and quirkless-" few perked up. "- each of them have different jobs with different fields."

"They sounds very powerful," Aizawa noted. "But what do you mean by 'does not involved'?"

"They are practically not very interested of becoming heroes," Phoenix decided to speak up. "You could say that some of them clan members are much loathes some heroes."

"Are they villains?" Vlad King asked.

"Nope!" she shook his head.

"What about their jobs?" Midnight asks.

"Classified," Zero grunts. "But I can tell you this, this Clan have some members that worked on the government, some are working from overseas and some are working just as clinic, bookstore and such."

"They are considered as the most powerful group in Japan," he continued, ignoring the gawking audience. "And the most richest clan in history."

"Holy...!" Kaminari choked.

"Midoriya is rich?!" Mina shouted.

"Damn you Midoriya!" Mineta gritted his teeth with blood tears coming out from his eyes. "You're rich and you can get beautiful women whenever you want!"

"No you little dimwit," Genocide snorts causing the short student gulped at his eerie eyes. "Midoriya Clan are much more than that. The Clan have different jobs with different fields like Zero said and those members prefer to work in the shadow rather than in public."

"So you're saying that... they are focusing on their jobs...?" Hagakure said uncertainly.

"When you put it like that yes and get this," Phoenix leaned forward with big smile. "The Clan Leader is Midoriya Hisashi, father to Midoriya Izuku and he's stronger, much stronger than All Might and some villains you're facing against."

"What?!"

All Might choked on his drink he's currently drinking, spit out and stared at her with wide eyes.

"M-my husband?!" Inko stuttered.

"Yup!"

"THAT OLD MAN?!" Bakugou roared.

"By the way, you and Midoriya are not childhood friends in this world," Zero said bluntly. "Also, your friend have a big brother."

Eri and Kota just stared with awed at how cool Deku is. Little Izuku blinked and titled his head cutely.

"EEH?!"

"Let's hit it!"

(Spoilers!)

Immediately, a sound of guitar and drums are echoing through the cheers. The man run his fingers to the strings calmly with a wolf hit it with the sticks.

A sudden howl echoing making the crowd goes wild at the same time.

The animal in me~

Midoriya's eyes went half lidded and a glint appears with others showing the same.

The audience started to nod their heads, liking the tune. The heroes and Mirio are staring with awe at how smooth their fingers are running including Midoriya.

They looked like they've been doing this for a long time. Eri and Kota are cries with excitiment and cheerful as their smiles widened as soon as their hero started to sing.

Zero looked down, seeing the little Izuku wanted to join and give him a puppy eyes.

The creator god just give him a small grin, put him down and stared fondly as he join in with the kids. Phoenix cooed at how fatherly he is which earn her a light slap on her head.

She just stick out her tongue.

The man stepped forward and his hair burst into flames. He sent a slight smirk at the grenette and Midoriya beamed with smile.

"Who's that?" Midnight stared at the man, drooling. "The guy with flame hair?"

"Oh that?" Zero snickered on the inside though he looks calm at the outside. His eyes however are flashing with amusement. "That's Midoriya Shintaro, Izuku's big brother and heir to Midoriya Clan."

Inko blinked at this information, staring at the screen and feel her lips twitching into smile.

Both of her sons are handsome on the stage. She giggles at how many fangirls her boys are having.

"He's hot," Mt. Lady also drooled.

"Should we tell them that Shintaro-kun hates female heroes?" Pacifist whispered to him, also amused.

"Let them," the creator god whispered back. "I get a feeling that a white she-cat, class 1-B and lida's big brother doesn't like to share him with anyone."

Pacifist giggles softly.

S: I've got an animal inside of me,

I'm getting sick, sick, sick,

Of fucking pushing it down, pushing it down,

Before the f word, the wolf singing with him. Echanting their voices together with smooth and deep growl.

Eri, Kota and Izuku are immersed to singing, fortunately did not hear the certain word and oblivious to the relief sighs from the guardians.

I: I feel it crawling underneath my skin,

I'm counting six, six seconds,

'Till I'm letting it out, letting it out,

"Woohoo!" Hizashi cheered with his arms stretching out to the air. "I'm so proud!" Then he dramatically sobbed, streaming tears falling from his closed line eyes with cat smiling mouth.

"You're embarrassing me," Aizawa looked uncomfortable, scoot away from him and refused to make eye contact to the amusement heroes.

I: When I look in the mirror,

I know what I see,

The animal in me,

Then he switched to his brother, impressing the audience that they are in chemistry without making eye contact. It's as if they can read each other's mind.

It almost make the students jealous at how understanding they are but since they are brothers, they let it go.

S: One with the demon,

One with the beast,

The animal in me,

The wolf lean his head to the microphone stand, grinning by showing off his teeth.

W: Monster!

The crowd cheered loudly, jumping with their hands up and some are actually banging their heads to follow the flow.

The teen is doing multi tasking very well. Between laundpad and a guitar, he looked like he's having fun.

His cloak is turning into wings and he's nodding his head with his eyes closed.

Hawks blinked and stared with interest.

Tokoyami also blinked and stared with wonder at how the teen managed to turn his cloak into wings.

Midoriya also burst his hair into flame, smiling as his fingers stroke the strings smoothly.

"Isn't it illegal to use quirks?" Naomasa questioned, noticing they are activating their quirk.

"If it makes you feel better," the kind god smiles. "Midoriya Clan have ID cards and permission from the government during the time where heroes gain popularity."

"Does it also required with their jobs?" Nedzu asked with knowing glint. Pacifist just smiles a little wide and nodded.

So it's the band with music? They thoughts mentally, not knowing the truth. Genocide snorted at their oblivious states and Reaper shook his head slowly.

I: I'm gonna show them what I have become,

I'm gonna burn, burn, burn,

Burn them all to the ground,

All to the ground,

S: For all the times they didn't believe in me,

W: Monster!

S: For all the times they cut me and made me bleed,

W: Monster!

S: For all the times they said I wasn't good enough,

They'll see I've got a monster,

Monster within!

Tensei stared. He couldn't help but noticed how attractive the man is. His long eyelashes, the blue eyes shined with fierce fire and those long fingers toying the strings as if he's playing with it.

His body is obviously toned but there's a slight curves on his waist, long neck and his legs-

He gulped when his heart started beating, wondering why his stomach is clench with butterflies flies around. lida noticing his brother went stiff, looked at him with worry eyes.

"Tensei? Are you okay?

"Hmm? What? Oh, I'm all right."

"You sure?"

"Mm-hmm," Tensei patted his head much to his little brother's embarrassement and able to convinced him that he's doing all right.

I: When I look in the mirror,

I know what I see,

The animal in me!

"Go Midoriya!" Kirishima cheers, throwing his fists to the air. They beginning to enjoy the music they are listening in and few are banging their heads.

One with the demon,

One with the beast,

The animal in me!

W: Monster!

Then they goes calm, light shining to Shintaro as his flames flickering every time he moves.

S: Come a little closer,

He curled his lone finger to gestured them to come forward. Women are squealing, their eyes are shape of hearts as they attempted to get closer but the guards are blocking them without budge.

Inko giggles at this. She have a feeling that her son from this world is going to be having a hard time with his fangirls.

If you look into my eyes, do you see what I see?

I've got an animal,

Animal,

Animal in me,

The wolf grinned.

W: GO!

The crowd are jumping, there's a bunch of people hopping to the round circle as they bumped into each others. All grinning and laughing, some are letting out their phones to record it and few are mimicking them as if they're holding a guitar.

"Woah... so many people," Jirou gasped, her eyes fill with sparkles when she listening closely to the song.

Plus the song is awesome!

"They must be very popular for everyone to come to the concert," Momo guessed.

"Maybe it's because Midori is a student of UA?" Mina titled her head.

"One thing I forgot to tell you," Zero perked up as he remember something. "Izuku is not a student of UA in this world."

"What?!" Uraraka and lida snapped their heads up in shock. Todoroki looked saddened; does that means he'll never used his quirk fully in this world?

"What why?" Kaminari exclaimed.

"Midoriya Clan have some children that born prodigies which included your friend," Zero replied.

Inko looked proud. "That's my son," she smiles gently. "He's a smart boy."

"Indeed," Zero then bent down and whispered to the red and white haired teen. "Don't worry, your other self is safe."

Which makes Todoroki relaxed.

A shadow spread out from behind the drummer, taking the shape of a wolf and arms with long sharp nails. The mouth is smiling widely with sharp teeth and seems to be nodding the body.

W: I'm an animal!

I'm an animal!

S: When I look in the mirror,

I know what I see,

The animal in me!

One with the demon,

One with the beast,

S&I: The animal in me!

I: Animal in me!

"WOOHOOO!" Hizashi cheered. The audience are also into this, listening to the instruments that goes all out.

The kids are jumping, holding hands and their other hands in the air as they're laughing. Phoenix squeal, taking pictures and cooing at how adorable they are.

Animal in me~

Animal in me~

The animal in me!

With the last drop, the crowd are cheering while clapping.

(Next is Rapper and the appearance of newcomer)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 134 10
What would happen if the cinnamon roll of class 1A wasn't who they thought he was what if he was hiding a whole other life from them and what if he r...
38.1K 1.2K 23
✔️COMPLETE Nezu decides that Vlad King and Aizawa should swap classes for a while... And lets just say, shit goes down. ⚠️WARNINGS⚠️ 1. Cursing (Blam...
57.4K 674 12
Go with Class 1A, teachers and many other people from BNHA as they see what their precious little cinnamon roll went through. And how many outcomes c...
322K 3K 41
Join Izuku and his class also 1-B, The Teachers, The Big 3, Eri, The WWP, Kota, LOV, Pros and Some Family members and others, when they take a look a...