𝐔𝐍𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 [18+]

By te_me_callas

"Touch yourself" His voice was a groan, full of command and lust, urging me to do just what he asked for. "W... More

𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐋
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐋𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐕
Chapter XLV

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

117K 2K 2.7K
By te_me_callas

MADISON

My body was stilled, frozen.

But fucking boiling with anger and disgust.

I had entered that house feeling pity for Aaron, ashamed for cursing him out. Wishing I could take back my words. But at the moment, I was ready to lounge at him and at the blond grinding on his lap.

Plus the fucking audacity of not even noticing that I had arrived and was watching them with fire in my eyes. Did he have to be that consumed in her to not notice that I was standing a few feet away from the entrance with a perfect view of them? Was he that desperate to have her that he couldn't walk a couple of more steps to his bedroom and fucked her there instead of in the couch were I sat everyday?

I wasn't going to stand there anymore, seeing how the blond from my office floor was grinding on Aaron's cock, her breasts bare of any compartment, jumping up and down in front of Aaron's face. I was glad I couldn't see his face, see the lust and hunger in them. Emotions he had had with me a couple of days ago.

Tired and angry to the bone, I walked towards them, the blond noticing me first when she opened her closed lids. "Uh..."

"Come on, say it, bitch. Tell him I'm right behind him." I said to the blond's shock face as if it was our little secret. Aaron was quick to push the woman away from his lap, her naked body landing on his side.

"Carina, leave." Aaron said calmly to the woman I assumed was called Carina, while his eyes stayed looking at me, a feeling in them I couldn't decipher.

"But-"

"I said leave." He shouted this time. The woman was quick to grab her clothes which were scattered on the floor before leaving the house.

"Madison-"

"I see you only sleep with your employees. If I would've known that I wouldn't have accepted the job." I said throwing dangers at his skull.

"I do not. And it is none of your business who I fuck or not." Aaron answers, standing up from the couch, his body surprisingly fully covered.

"Oh don't twist my words. I don't give two flying fucks about who you sleep with, but if the latter happens in front of my own two eyes, I have the right to care." I said with a fake smile on my face. "And now if you would excuse me, I'm a go to my room before you decide to bring another woman to fuck in the living room."

I turn around with no more words left to say, having had enough about Aaron's words and actions.

❥❥❥❥❥❥

"Is she that bad?" I asked with furrowed brows. Ember had been talking to the three of us about her cousin who is supposedly coming next week and she absolutely hates her. She said she didn't have the words to describe how much she aborreces her, but then goes for about fifteen minutes naming her every degrading word existent.

"She is!" She shouted.

"Ok, ok. We hate her. Right guys?" I asked looking at Laurent and Charlie. Laurent nodded and Charlie seemed to be debating in his mind what to say.

"Is she hot?"

"Ahhh!" Ember shouted, lounging at Charlie. Me and Laurent tried to push her off of him, while she grabbed his shirt with so much force a few buttons came flying off.

"Is everything okay?" We all turned around, Ember falling in the process before Charlie grabbed her tightly. Lorenzo stood in the entryway, an amused look plastered on his face.

"Y-yes." I smiled politely and got back to my seat. "Need anything?"

"I was hoping if you could come to my office for a second, Miss. Parker?" He answered with a panty-dropping smile.

"Uh...of course." I stood up from my chair, throwing glares at Ember to shut the fuck up. We silently walked towards the elevator and waited until we reached the last floor where his office was at. Lorenzo sent me a wink before he closed the door to his office which we were now inside of.

"Why did you call me here for?" I asked. This was much more unprofessional than the time Aaron had called me to his office. Even though the things he said weren't very professional, he still made me sit in front of his desk as he sat behind it. However with Lorenzo we were standing face to face, the gesture much more emotional than with Aaron's.

"I thought it was a good time for you to show me how sorry you are for leaving me in the club." He placed a hand on my cheek, caressing my face with his knuckles.

"I thought I would be the one deciding when that time would come." I fired confidently. "However, I feel like now could be a good time." I smiled innocently.

I was sure I was going to get fired by HR one of this days.

I grabbed Lorenzo's face before he could said anything and planted my lips against his. I got on my tippy toes so I could reach his height better, and Lorenzo planted both of his hands on my waist, pushing my body onto his.

We started kissing harder, more frantic, our tongues added to the mix—dancing with each other. However I did not feel what I was expecting. My body didn't fill with goosebumps like it did when Aaron was torturing me. I didn't feel like he had all my control in his hand and was squeezing it by the second like I did with Aaron.

So I pulled away.

"I-"

"You didn't feel anything." Lorenzo cut me off.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I didn't feel anything either." He said looking down ashamed.

"Oh."

"I'm not saying you're not hot, cause you definitely are. But-"

"But I'm not the one." I answered for him.

"Yes." He sighed. "I'm not the one either, aren't I?"

"I'm not searching for the one right now." I answered truthfully. I really am not, but it seemed that Lorenzo was. "But not." I added.

"You still-"

Lorenzo was cut off by the door suddenly opening. The air left my lips when I watched Aaron enter through that same door, looking at us with furrowed eyebrows and clenched jaw.

"I'm sorry, did I interrupt anything?" He said with a menacing tone, looking from me to Lorenzo and back at me. I was sure what we had been doing was obvious, from our disheveled hair, to our red plump lips.

"No, it's okay. I was just leaving." I said and threw both of the men a polite smile before leaving Lorenzo's office.

❥❥❥❥❥❥

AARON

I knew what I had done was wrong. I knew what I had done was out of pure evil and frustration. I didn't feel with Carina what I felt with Madison. She was not her, as much as I wished she was. And seeing the disgust in Madison's face had made me regret everything.

But she didn't have to come at me like that. She didn't have to look like that when I entered Lorenzo's office. She looked so just-fucked I had to stop myself from destroying the whole office and hurting her body like I knew she liked. I didn't see regret in her eyes like I had however. She didn't regret anything, and that was what angered me the most.

Her body was mine, her control and trust were mine to crush and use. And she had given it away. Taken it from my own two hands like I didn't care about having it, when in reality it was the best thing someone had ever given me.

Although the hurt still lingered in my body, and the regret of the things I had done out of jealousy, I knew what I had to do. She could try to battle and anger me, but in that moment, I was the Master. And she was the whore.

I'm back from my trip and back with a new chapter. I'm not sure if I like this chapter, but I'll probably not change it because I'm lazy. I do however like the last part and can't wait for what will happen.

QOTC: Do you think what Madison did was wrong? Do you think that what Aaron did was wrong?

QBIB(Question Because I'm Bored): What is the thing that you want most in life? A really deep and difficult question I must say. Honestly, I want so many things, but right now I just want everything to work out for me in the future and be successful in another country.

Have a great future,

Mart♛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 7.5K 30
He leaned down very slowly and my eyes fell to his lips before snapping back up. He gently pressed his lips against mine, moving slowly at first befo...
5K 86 37
" "Just think about it." He said. How could I not think about it? It kept me up all night; I tossed and turned thinking about what he said: friends w...
8.8K 230 48
"You keep teasing me and it won't end well for you. Quit it." He groans, I don't listen. I start to unbutton his pants, he grabs my throat and lifts...
5.1K 95 26
Kendall has always lived a quiet life in a small town in Illinois with her family, friends, and boyfriend Jordan. Her life had been mostly happy othe...