TGOTF: The Game Of The Future

Coming_To_You_Live

The Past represents what we have been through. The Present works hard for the success. The Future shows your... Еще

The Power I Hide
Cat Vs. Phoenix
Deal? Deal!
Real Identity
Jealousy At It's Finest
Dinner With (G)I-dle
Their So Pretty, It Hurts
The Hidden Secret
Leggo Errbody
Same Project Or Same Mission?
The Panther
The Crow&Dove With The Eagle
The Chain Keeper
The Lion
What Are You Doing Here?
Forget What Happened
The Unnie's Tears
I Will Not Go Without A Warning
A Visit To Remember
Poison Rose Of The Viper
New Student
Chou and Lee
The Game
I'm A Savage
The Date With A Friend
You Better Run
Sleepover
Normal day?
Her Confession
The Past That I Hate To Remember
Orbit
Aya
Cry For Me
Hwaa
For Her
Spanish Sahara
Backwoods
Tears
She Will Be Back
Night
Visiting
Epilogue
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
MY STORIES +NEW BOOK

What To Do?

77 6 0
Coming_To_You_Live

"kkeuchi nanneyo naui geudaeyeo
eodi innayo ije urin"

Class was now finished and y/n went to her dorm.

She saw Seung on the couch staring at the black screen of the TV thinking deeply.

Y/n snapped her fingers in front of Seung's face, and Seung snapped out of it.

"Immediately change so we can play the game y/n/n...." Seung said while staring at y/n with her puppy eyes.

"is this Bitch for serious? Puppy eyes? Oh Ma God Jihyo-Hshshshshshshshs fuck-" y/n thought while she stared back at Seung.

Y/n nodded and went to her room to Change her clothes, while she was changing Seung readied the console and switched the TV on.

Y/n got out of her room and plopped at the couch beside Seung and grabbed the controller.

Loading.....

Loading...

Welcome back.

Seung woke up and heard someone knocking at the guest room door where she slept.

So she got up washed her face And changed to some clean clothes that she borrowed from Minnie.

She opened the door and saw Shuhua looking grumpy, Seung raised her right brow confused on why Shuhua is grumpy.

"Yuqi said something that hurt me...." Shuhua whined.

"and that is?" Seung asked.

"Soojin is still in love with Hui Oppa and I don't have a chance to be with her....." Shuhua said while looking down fidgeting with her fingers.

Seung chuckled at the sight and shook her head, She patted Shuhua's head And put her arm around her shoulder and walked to the dining room to see the others there getting ready for breakfast.

"Unnie here, eat with us.." Minnie gestured at the seat, but she saw that her jogging pants were too short so Seung used it as shorts dragging the ends up.

The long sleeve looked like it's just above her stomach.

She chuckled on how tall Seung is.

"you guys have any schedule?" Seung asked.

"nope, this day is our rest day.. Why unnie?" Soyeon asked.

"well I'm planing to invite you guys to an amusement park, If you guys are ok with that?" Seung asked while looking at them.

The others except Shuhua got flustered as Seung looked at them with puppy eyes.

Shuhua snickered and elbowed Yuqi.

Yuqi flinched and nodded kicking Soyeon Down the table.

Soyeon snapped out of her trance and looked at her members, they nodded.

"sure sunbae-i mean unnie, We would love too." Soyeon replied at Seung's question and smiled.

Seung nodded and started eating same with the others.

As they finished their breakfast they got up and and put their plates at the sink and went out locking the door and went to their van with Seung.

Seung called someone so she won't third wheel every ship.

Soyeon told Yuqi to go with Miyeon And Minnie to Soojin while she's with Shuhua so she can talk to the younger girls feelings to her beloved Soojin.

"Hey Seung unnie!"

Both girls turned around and saw...

"TZUYU-AH!"

Shuhua shouted while Tzuyu smiled at her.

Seung called Tzuyu so she can catch up with her and her Love life.

So they split up and went to their partners and go to many different rides.

Soyeon and Shuhua chatted happily while they went to easy and slow rides so they can enjoy their time with each other more.

Soojin and Minnie played some throwing games, both talk about why Soojin is such a messed up bent sexuality girl and why Cho miyeon can save lives While chowerking.

Miyeon and Yuqi went to different food stalls to eat some delicious foods while spending Seung's money, which Soyeon declines but the two already took Seung's money and ran away.

Meanwhile...

Seung and Tzuyu went behind the amusement park where abandoned games and rides were seen.

How did they got there?

Well a guy with a hoodie on was following Soyeon and Shuhua so they got curious and started following them too.

The guy must've have noticed them so he went behind the amusement park.

Tzuyu saw some skeletons which she thought are plastics, But turns out they were real skeletons.

Seung felt someones presence behind them so she stand there still waiting for that person to move or attack her.

The guy pointed a poison knife at Seung and asked why were they following him.

Tzuyu pointed an arrow at him, though she doesn't have a bow.

"I'm following them since I'm here to send a message from the Fire Lion's Kingdom." The unknown guy told them.

"Hm, Do you perhaps know this symbol on this arrow my good sir?" Tzuyu asked giving her arrow at the guy.

The guy looked at the feathers and a symbol was carved into the wood. His eyes widen and kneels in front of Tzuyu.

"My apologies Guardian Of Life, I didn't know that you were her friend." the guys said apologizing.

"it's ok, it was just a misunderstanding. You may stand up now." Tzuyu ordered as the guy stood up and bowed at Seung which Seung waved her hand to not get too formal to her.

"I can leave the message here Ms.-"

"You can call me Tzuyu..." Tzuyu said to the guy.

The guy nodded and proceed on what he was saying.

"as I was saying, I'll leave the scroll here Tzuyu. It's about Ms. Yeh Shuhua's Lion Transformation." the guy gave the scroll to them and left turning into a lion running away.

Seung opened the scroll and read it with Tzuyu.

From: The Fire Lion Kingdom

Ms. Yeh Shuhua it is I the leader of the lions, I sent this for you to know about the trouble you'll be heading too.
I saw a vision of a different you.
And I believe that this is from another universe.
We are not sure yet, but we hope it's not true as we fear that the most trusted lion turned into a demonic and rebel lion that uses her fire And flames to burn humans alive and kills them by tearing their head apart.
We will inform you instantly if we found out the other universe is real.

To: Ms. Yeh Shuhua

Seung and Tzuyu both stare at each other after reading the scroll.

"Let's hide this, for now we should enjoy this day and worry abut it tomorrow arraso Tzuyu?"

"Ne~ arraso unnie..."

Save The Game?
Save
Or
Cancel

Save The Game?
Save
Or
Cancel

Please Wait While Saving...

Saving...

Game Saved!

Exit game?
Yes
Or
No

Exit Game?
Yes
Or
No

Seung and y/n were both quiet as they save the game.

"well that was random..." y/n mumbled.

"Yeah.... It is...." Seung mumbled back.

"chueogi dwaetjyo haengbok haesseoyo
nal itji marayo tto dasi mannayo"

To Be Continued...

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Last Wish... You (2Yeon) ✔ MostlyInDream

Любовные романы

42.7K 1.9K 37
Im Nayeon want to do her 18 to do things before she dies. Im Nayeon suffering from some problem which will cause her to leave this world. Her 18 thin...
20.1K 875 32
COMPLETED™ Will they also have a chance to be together again? Will there be a second chance for both of them? Unravel their story by reading this. I...
28K 767 14
[DISCONTINUED] Park Eun-suk was a 19-year-old boy who dreamed of being a KPOP Idol. All of his visions for his future were disrupted when someone, or...
77.1K 3.9K 53
[COMPLETED] "Will someone love me even if this is not the real me?" "Even if you're not Jihyun, I'll still love you." Waking up with faded memories...