Forever with You

By janeeeeyjane

No Boyfriend Since Birth or NBSB yan ang status ng Relationship ni Misha Jane Bernardo. Marami naman nanlilig... More

UNO
DOS
TRES
CUATRO
CINCO

DISCLAIMER

30 16 2
By janeeeeyjane

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

© 2021 Michelle Jane Villamor (janeeeeyjane)

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without permission in writing from the publisher, except by reviewers, who may quote brief passages in a review.
----------------------

I just hope you guys enjoy reading my story. ❤️

Please support me! ❤️
Follow. 😘
Vote. 🙏
Comment. 👍
Share. 👌👌🙏🙏

Comments/opinions will be very much appreciated. ❤️ ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 23K 59
Renesmee Venice Esquivel was the only girl in the Last Section who overcame a harrowing and dark past. She was bruised, hurt, and full of scars in he...
24.3M 709K 34
She was kidnapped by the mafia prince, Lander Montenegro, at the age of five. He stole almost half of her life, so it's only fair that he repays her...
21.5M 700K 46
Ingrid is being stalked by a mysterious stranger. She thinks he's a psycho and is deeply afraid of him. However, her curiosity got the better of her...
1.4M 48.1K 43
(Game Series # 9) Mauro Eugenio dela Rama's life revolved around school and work. At times, he felt like drowning pero hindi siya pwedeng magreklamo...