Golden Sunset (On Hold)

Newspirit123 द्वारा

Prachi never thought before that she would come in such a stage of her life where she would have to go throug... अधिक

Words to my readers
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Author's Note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
🥳****🥳
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Cover Suggestion
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
New Characters

Characters

80 9 2
Newspirit123 द्वारा

Now first thing first. 😌

Let me introduce the characters of the story one by one.. 🤔

The lead role is a girl...ye.. girls' party🥳🎉
I know..I am super excited. Aren't you?
Well,let's go there.

PRACHI DEY :

A sweet, bubbly Indian girl..full of fun and energy.

But nobody knows under this facade of happy cheerful girl, there lies the sad, depressed girl whose life revolves around her only family, her little sister, Piyu.

Adam Torcelli :

The ruthless businessman, the most elegible bachelor/billionaire of London..son of Mr. Bryan Torcelli.

His weakness is his family, specially his little daughter, Anna and his only sister, Scarlett.

He can be the cruelest man for the outer world but he can give his own life and take others' lives for his little princess and his only little sister.

Niladri Sengupta :

Prachi's college friend and her first love.

Anjali Trivedi :

The batchmate of Prachi and Niladri. She was the best friend of Prachi and the love interest of Niladri as well.

Silvia Torcelli :

The deceased mother of Anna. The only love of Adam's life.

Piyu Dey :

The cutest doll who is able to capture the atention of anybody whoever passes by. She is the little sister of Prachi.

Bryan Torcelli :

The owner of Torcelli.co and Ltd..
His only son Adam is the CEO of his company. He is the epitome of kindness unlike his son.

Anna Torcelli :

This little bundle of joy is the only sunshine in her father's life. She is a sweet girl of such a young age.
She is the epitome of light and beauty.

Scarlett Torcelli :

The only sister of Adam and daughter of Bryan..sweet and charming personality.

Steven Hopkins :

A professor of the university where Scarlett studies.

Dr. Noah Cooper :

The doctor under whose observation Piyu stays. He has also feelings for Prachi.

These are the more or less main characters. Others will join soon. 😉😉

** Now let us go back to our story **

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Hate Loving You | COMPLETED Skyler द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

15.4K 2.3K 48
❝ I love to hate you; because if I don't, then I will hate to love you. ❞ (PLEASE note that this was my first work and is unedited. I've greatly matu...
4.3K 373 83
"It's too much to remember everything and everyone, all pain and hurt is killing me day by day little by little. I wish I could remove all the pain a...
364K 10.5K 60
~Mature content~ "What the hell did you do to me?" His growl sends a shiver down my spine. The room suddenly becomes so much smaller as I fight a lo...
Miracles Animelover द्वारा

सामान्य साहित्य

131 11 16
Maria had everything she ever needed. but, one fateful day, she loses it all. her lover, her home, her parents....everything. Broken and torn, she go...