Baby De Vil - Carlos De Vil

By Star_Wars_Nerd10

" Why didn't you tell me?" " I didn't want to stop you from going to Auradon and living your best life." " We... More

Backround.
Telling People
The Next Few Months
Guess Who's Back
Going to the Isle
What?
It's Going Down
Arriving at Auradon
Cotillion Pt.1
Cotillion Pt.2
Proposal
Morning
A/N
VK Day
Come on, Dad
Crown and Scepter
Retrieving the Ember.
Night Falls
The New Beast
Fairy Cottage
A/N
Wedding Pt.1
Wedding Pt.2
The Twins
Epilogue
A/N

Break This Down

9.4K 184 16
By Star_Wars_Nerd10

Thana POV

Carlos, Carla, and I stood together as Evie took a family photo of us. Jay was behind her trying to get Carla to look at the camera. He got her looking for 2 second which was just enough time for Evie to snap a photo.

" There she is." Evie says. Mal and Ben then come through the tunnel, and come out waving to the cheering crowd. We all gave them a bow. We all applauded as they went up the stair to the balcony looking over the crowd.

" Lady Mal and I want to thank you for celebrating our engagement with us today. I couldn't be prouder or happier to call you my Queen." Ben said looked from the crowd to Mal. " So, raise your glasses. To our future Queen of Auradon."

" To the Queen of Auradon!" We all say together holding our glasses in the air.

" Speech, Your Special-ness." Carlos says.

" Speech, Your Fancy One." Jay sauces in a proper voice. The boys making everyone laugh.

Mal looked around at the crown scanning over everyone's faces, staying in silence. I looked to Carlos and Evie confused. " I can't." Mal said, whispers then came over the crowd. " I can't be the Queen of Auradon."

Mal and Ben then started to whisper between each other as we all waited to see what was going to happen. " We made a decision...to close the barrier forever. And it was my idea, but it's wrong. I've learned that you can't live in fear...because it doesn't actually protect you from anything. You never know where the bad is gonna come from. And you never know where the heroes are gonna come from either. Without Uma and her pirates, Auradon would be gone. And without Hades," Mal looked at me nervously and I nodded giving her the reassurance she needed. " Thana and I's father," the whole crowd gasped and started whispering among themselves. " Audrey would be gone. We are all capable of good and bad, no matter which side of the barrier we come from. And that's why I can't be Queen of just Auradon, I have to be Queen of the Isle, too. And it's time that we take the barrier down forever."

" We can't do that." Beast said.

" It's up to us, Dad." Ben says turn to him slightly the back to Mal. Ben pulls Mal to his side and turns to the crowd. " I choose to be a King who moves forward. It's time for forgiveness. It's time for new beginnings. The barrier will come down!"

" Yes!" Carlos and I exclaim loudly, Carlos kissed me passionately and managed to dip me even with Carla in his other arm. Mal and Ben then smiled down to both of us. The whole crowd then starts to applaud. Mal signals for us to come up.

Evie, Jay, Carlos, and I ran up the stair as fast as our feet could take us. Fairy Godmother handed Mal her wand and Mal looked to me nervous and excited. " Care to help?" Mal asked, I smiled and placed my hand over hers.

" To make this world a better place, we have to do it face to face." The six of us said together. Mal and I then pointed the wand to a barrier, and a blue and purple beam shot from the wand and hit the barrier. And like that, it was gone.

A bridge formed connecting the island to the main land, and the stormy cloud that was over the Isle disappeared. I stood there and put a hand over my mouth, shocked and amazed. Mal gave Fairy Godmother her wand and a tight hug.

Mal : It's time to bring it together

Thana : Time for a brand new start

Uma : We're gonna put it and motion
Break down what keeps us apart

Mal : No more, no division we down
New team, got the vision

Both : Unite

Uma : So we stand, now we living marching
In the light, one two, one two like

Mal : I see you

Uma : You see me

Mal : Imperfect

Uma : Perfectly

Both : Face to face
We can see clearly all our similarities like

Uma : Day and night

Mal : Wrong or right

Uma : We come together for a good time

All : We're gonna break this down
We're gonna rock the town
Everyone all around
Let's be whoever like this
Stronger together like this

Uma : Believing in second chances

Celia : And we're all starting today

Harry : Marching in on a new land

Uma, Harry, Celia : Our world's a better, a better place

Evie : Welcome the additional new love

Carlos : Unity new beginning for us

Jay : Harmony that's the mission marching

All : In the light, one two, one two like
I see you (you see me)
Imperfect (perfectly)
Face to face
We can see clearly our similarities like
Day and night, wrong or right
We come together for a good time
We're gonna break this down
We're gonna rock the town
Everyone all around
Just be whoever like this
Stronger together like this
We reunited like this
Bringing it, bringing it, b-b-b-bringing it down
We're gonna break this down (break this down)
We're gonna rock the town (oh, we're gonna rock this town)
Everyone all around (oh, around)
Just be whoever like this (come on!)
Stronger together like this (uh)
We be united like this
We're gonna break this down (come on!
We're gonna break this (down)
We're gonna rock the town (come on, everybody on the isle gonna like this)
Everyone all around (oh, around)
Just be whoever like this
Stronger together like this (stronger together like this)
We reunited like this (hey!)
Bringing it, bringing it, b-b-bringing it down

Together once again, people from Auradon and people from the Isle lived together. More and more people crossed the bridge every minute. " Carlos?" I say getting his attention. " Are you ready?"

" For what?" He asked slightly confused.

" We can have our perfect wedding, with your mom and my dad." I say. He smiled and engulfed me in a hug, Carla, between us, laughed.

" I can't wait to call you Mrs.De Vil." He said.

" What are you two so happy about?" Dude said coming next us.

" We're finally getting married." Carlo says.

" Finally!" Dude exclaims. I then see Dad who was just about to enter Auradon. I look to Carlos, he smiles and gives me a small push.

" Am I invited to the weddings?" He asked Mal and I.

" Hi, Dad. Uhh...um" Ben said nervously. Carlos and I laughed at him. Mal and I quickly ran up to him and gave him a tight hug.

Carlos and Ben walked forward, Ben was beyond nervous. Mal turned looking to Ben, Ben looked at her with a wide smile but when looking at my dad his smile fell slightly from nerves. " I'm sure you two would be very happy together." Dad said to Ben with a smile.

Mal jumped into Ben's arms hugging him. When Mal wasn't looking, Dad's smile dropped and glared at Ben giving him the I'm watching you motion. Carlos and I laughed at Ben's nervousness.

Mal then came back to beside dad, each of us grabbing one of his hands. " Welcome to Auradon." Ben said patting Dad's back, he stopped and gave Ben a warning look. We stepped back onto Auradon, and Mal and Ben got pulled away to go party.

" How are you doing, Carlos?" Dad asked pulling him into a side hug.

" I'm doing great, sir." Carlos chuckled. Carla reach over to Dad, and he glad took her holding her on his side.

"So I've heard you two are expecting twins, right?" Dad said with a smile.

" Yep, and couldn't be happier." Carlos said taking my hand.

" That good to hear. So when's the wedding?" He asked. Carlos and I looked to each other looking for an answer.

" Umm.." We say looking at each other. "Uhh...next...month?" Carlos and I smiled and nod.

" Yeah, next month." I say nodding to Dad. He laughed at our uncertainty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The party ended and it was just me, the gang, and Carla left. We all stood looking to the Isle. " Do you ever miss them?" Evie asks.

" Yeah." Jay said.

" Do you think they miss us?" Mal asked.

" Yes. Of course." Carlos smiled giving my hand a squeeze, which I returned.

" 'Cause we're rotten..." Mal started putting her hand in the middle.

" To the core." We all say putting our hands with hers.

" Hey, last one over the bridge..." Carlos started making us all smile.

" Is a rotten apple!" They yell then start running but stop when they don't see me running with them.

" Trust me, I'm not running. I'll meet you guys there." I say, I shoo them, they smile and continue running. " You wanna do some magic?" I ask Carla, she just coo'd at me and touching my cheeks. " I'll take that as a yes."

I then use my magic, engulfing us in a flame that teleported us to the other side of the bridge. I stood there playing with Carla and helping balance. When the four got there they looked to me confused and shocked. " I guess all four of you are rotten apples." I laugh.

" Not fair!" Jay whined.

" Oh shut it." I say. " I believe we have some people to see."

" We do." Carlos said picking up Carla and interlacing his fingers with mine. " We'll see you guys later?"

" Yeah, dinner at mine?" Evie suggested. We all agreed and went our separate ways.

Carlos and I walked though the alleys hand in hand as we walked to his mother's place. As we approached her door, his hand was squeezing mine tighter. Before he was about to knock on the door, I turn him to me. " It's gonna be fine. Just breathe." I say then kissing his cheek.

He smiled down to me and took a deep breath. He turned back to the door and knocked on the door. I heard Cruella's loud steps and multiple locks become undone. When the door opened Cruella looked to us shocked. " C-Carlos?" She asked shocked.

" It's me, Mom." Carlos said. She smiled and pulled him into a hug. Carlos was shocked but enjoyed his mother's embrace.

" I missed you, Carlos." She said

" I missed you too." He said, when they broke they both had wide smiles on their faces.

" Thana! It's so good to see you!" She said pulling me in for a hug.

" It's good to see you too, Cruella." I said hugging her with my open arm, Carla squealed happily between us.

" And look how big you've gotten!" She exclaimed as Carla climbed into her arms. Carla hugged her resting her head on her chest.

" While, we are here..." I start and Carlos got what I was saying.

" We are here to formal invite to our wedding, next month." Carlos says taking the invitation out of his blazer and handing it to her. She smiled reading over the invite.

" I'll be there." she smiled, making both Carlos and I smile. We then ear Carla's snores as she slept on Cruella's chest. " Do you guys wanna come in? For lunch?"

Carlos and I looked to each other. " That would be great."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.3K 879 10
☙I feel like I've known you my whole life and did I mention I'm in love with you.☙ /// ☙. I do not want to take away your dream because it was so bea...
183K 2.7K 36
Meet Holland daughter of hades friends with Mal, Evie and the crew follow her and her friends as they move to auradon to steal the magic wand. I'...
9.1K 178 17
Mal is happy with Ben but struggles trying to stay a good girl she's trying to become for Auradon. As for the princess and wolf will they are doing j...
55.6K 971 14
When Prince Ben declares that he wishes to bring over some of the villain children to Auradon, this allows not four -- but five VK's to stir up some...