Saved ~ tommyinnit

By valvalbooks

Your in a toxic relationship and tommy saved you - More

Intro :))
Wishing I was not me.
Dinner.
Okay with him :))
Is everything really okay ?.
Safe <3
Holding hands only.
Is isnt gone.
As the days go by.
Home home <3
Me and him :)
Telling me :)
What is life anymore :|
Getting tired
Cheater ?.
Trying to be perfect <3
New friends <33
Plane time :)
starting the trip
fun trip <33
okay....
the rest of the trip :]

Going home.

167 5 0
By valvalbooks

⚠️tw⚠️

I got up for the first time in the last 17 hours and started to get home of my things and put them in a bag I already had all my clothes at my house thanks to Tommy's mom god I love her.

Tommy saw I was getting my stuff and asked "y/n why are you getting your stuff" he said in a confused tone sitting in this gaming chair "tommy sit" I say in a low voice I got put to him and he pulls me into his lap, trying not to blush I say "tommy I'm going home today" I say in a low voice. "Y/n you can't leave me" he said about to cry "tommy we are neighbors you can come over when ever you want I don't even care if it's 3:00 am" I say grabbing his face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 66 16
You and karl were friends back in high school but lost connection and you gain it back, you are just so depressed and you ever wonder can he be the r...
5.1K 148 29
You are the sister of the child of the Dream Smp. You aren't really into streaming but Tommy convinces you to start streaming and you end up getting...
282K 5.8K 22
No Smut Trigger Warnings Verbal and physical abuse Death Abandonment
4.6K 81 22
Tommy visits Tubbo for the first time and helps him trough some stuff. ------------- This contains the following TW sh, emotional abuse But mostly...