The eyes of the innocent hold...

By -Shi_Qingxuan-

Curses. Not everyone can see them. Only those who possess cursed energy themselves or are in a near-death sit... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Authors Note
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 29 - ⚠️Spoiler warning⚠️

6.6K 190 65
By -Shi_Qingxuan-

(Sorry I haven't been written a lot recently. I've been trying to catch up on some anime I'm watching. Also ⚠️Spoiler warning ahead⚠️. There wasn't enough in the manga to publish the chapter, so I decided to write ahead of the anime. Don't read if you don't want the manga/anime to be spoiled for you)

Yuji and Toudou continued fighting. You just watched. Trying to work out where everyone was. Location-wise.

"Ok. So I'm here with Yuji and Toudou. I think Inunaki is on his own. Panda's on his own. Maki is with Miwa. Nobara is with the girl on the broom. I think her name was Nishimiya. Fushiguro is with the bow-and-arrow guy. And I don't know where Mai is. Though I think Mai might have come to Nishimiya and is now going after Maki. I'm sure Nishimiya might not be able to fly anymore." You thought to yourself.

Everyone else continued fighting there respective partners while you watched Toudou teach Yuji while fighting him at the same time.

You could hear the ruckus from other fights around you. Earlier you had heard a gunshot and the sounds of a sword and more gunshots.

"Ah. So Nobara's been knocked out. So she's technically eliminated. Maki's won against Mai so we don't have to worry about her now." You thought to yourself.

"Yuji! Nobara and Mai have been eliminated. Same with Mechamaru. Number's wise, we have the advantage!" You call down.

"Heh? We do?!" Yuji says, shocked.

"Yeah! Mechamaru lost against Panda. Nobara was knocked unconscious by Mai. Mai lost to Maki." You explain.

"How do you know all that?!" Yuji says, still shocked.

"Dunno. Guess Futsunushi sensed it." You say.

"Right. Right. Makes sense I guess." Yuji says.

"I'm gonna do some reconnaissance. You stay here." You say to Yuji.

"O-ok." Yuji says.

~Your POV~
I left Toudou in the hands of Yuji. I'm sure they'll sort something out. I went off to try and figure out where everybody was. I tried to be quiet and conceal my cursed energy as much as possible.

I ended up near where I could sense Fushiguro. Ah so he's fighting the guy with the bow-and-arrow. Damn. I'll leave that to Fushiguro then. I then went off and found Miwa. She'd lost her katana. Damn. So Maki really is quite powerful. Not that I don't believe what Nobara said. But wow.

"Hello? Miwa the useless here." I heard Miwa say into her phone.

All of a sudden she just fell asleep. Huh. So Inunaki got a hold of a Kyoto's members phone.

I called for my Phoenix and flew over to where I could sense one of Fushiguro's divine wolves. And there I saw Inunaki.

I jumped down from my Phoenix and left her in the air for protection. I went down to Inunaki and said hello.

"Hello. Just looking around. Trying to find where everyone is. Thought I'd drop down." I say.

"Salmon." Inunaki says.

"Return." Inunaki said as he touched Fushiguro's divine dog.

Huh. So that's how his cursed technique works.

"Huh? What's that? It's too fucking powerful." I say.

"Salmon." Inunaki agrees though he seems displeased with my words.

"Kelp." Inunaki says as he stares at the curse in front of us.

Then the curses head got off. And another curse emerged.

"What the fuck?! How did a grade-1 get in here?!" I exclaim.

I whistle my Phoenix to come down to where me and Inunaki where. Guess we're fighting this thing.

I don't like this. I sense to great a power that shouldn't be. Wait a minute. He's here?! Shit. This is bad. Very bad. And I don't have my phone. I stayed with Yuji the whole damn time so left my phone back at the school.

We ended up on the roof of a building near where Fushiguro was fighting. They just stopped fighting and looked over in our direction.

"Inumaki?! Y/N?!" Fushiguro shouts in disbelief at what the hell is going on.

I covered my ears as I saw Inunaki unzip his jacket once more.

"Run away." Inunaki said and both Fushiguro and the guy from Kyoto ran away.

Then all of a sudden a screen started coming down.

"A screen? Who the fuck? Oh wait it's him isn't it? No it can't be him. His wasn't like this. It's someone else." I thought aloud.

"Inunaki this is bad. We're dealing with more than one person here. And the person who brought down the screen isn't on our side. At all!" I shout.

"It's a screen to keep us in. And the teachers out. Well, keep Gojo-Sensei out!" I explain.

"Why is there a cursed spirit at the college? And who made the screen?" Bow-and-arrow asks when me and Inunaki join up with him and Megumi.

"Probably a curse user on the same team as that spirit." Megumi says.

"Cough." Inunaki coughed.

"Huh hmm." I say.

"Do you know something?" Megumi asks.

"Yeah. That screen. I have a rough idea who the person is working with. I don't know who they are. But I sensed someone's cursed energy that I've sensed before. You haven't had the pleasure of meeting him yet, but I've already fought him alongside Yuji and Nanami. He's a curse user who can manipulate the body of anything he touches. And it can kill you! He also uses transfigured humans." I explain

"Tuna mayo." Inunaki says.

"You're right. We should give Gojo-Sensei a call." Megumi says.

"Do you understand what she said?" The bow-and-arrow guy said.

"Don't bother. He can't get in. The screen is designed with him in mind. We can go in and out with ease. Same as that guy. But Gojo cannot come inside. It's designed to keep him out." I say.

"Does that even matter right now? The enemy might be able to use an "expanded territory". We should keep our distance and retreat to where Gojo-Sensei... Is..." Megumi said as the curse appeared behind him.

"Megumi watch out!" I shout before the curse went to land a punch.

"Don't move!" Inunaki said to the curse.

The bow-and-arrow guy used his own technique while I had my Phoenix swoop down and attempt to set the curse on fire.

But it didn't work.

The damn curse started speaking. But weirdly I could understand him.

"What is this? I have no idea what sounds it's making, but I understand the meaning!" Megumi says.

"Gross." I say.

"Don't pay attention to the rubbish a curse spits out." The bow-and-arrow guy says.

"This isn't on the same level as when a low grade does it." Megumi counters.

"It's established an original language system." I say.

"Inunaki. Fall back." Megumi says.

This curse is gonna be a hard one to fight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 950 32
"Teacher? More like joker..." "How are you a teacher?" "Is this even appropriate behavior between and teacher and student?" L/n Y/n has always been a...
108K 2.1K 14
Everyone considers you as one of the two strongest sorcerers equivalent to Gojo Satoru, your partner, colleague, and best friend. You take charge of...
634K 31K 26
"𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙧" you say 𝗉𝗈𝗄ing 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝖺𝖼𝖾 "𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝗲" "𝗶 𝗱𝗼?"...
38.7K 3.2K 55
❝𝑯𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚?❞ Contrary to popular belief, forgive...