You will be mine

By CristinaCools

Life goes on. I'm no longer the same person as before. For what's worth, I did it all myself with no help... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue

Chapter 17

3.7K 99 7
By CristinaCools

I take Vince his hand in mine and stop in front of Tessa. "Sofia, what you're thinking now, let it go," Tessa instructs me with concern. "I can't. I need to do this for me. He tells everyone he's here for me, but that's all a lie. After all those years, he's still playing the victim. I want him to feel pain, the same pain he gave me." I tell her roughly.

"I understand, but Vince knows that woman. Do you think you can trust him?" Tessa asks silently in my ear. "I hope so. He used me too, and now it's my turn." I tell her. "Sofia, don't do ...," but her words faded away when I walked past her, Vince right behind me. I need to make sure he has got the message. I don't care what he thinks of me, but he needs to know he can't hurt me anymore.

On the stairs, Vince stops me. "I thought you weren't interested in my sexual needs?" He asked me confused. "I just want to see what those dark rooms are. You hurt me by lying Vince. Keep in mind this will be nothing more than a fling Okay? After this day I'm not dating you anymore. I can't trust a man that hides important things for me, besides I'm not a fool. You still love your wife." I blurted.

Vince his eyes widen for a moment, speechless about my outburst. He swallows hard and then looks at me. "You are right. I wasn't honest with you from the start, but I like you since we've been talking more frequently. And about my wife, yes, I still love her. What we had was something special, but still, she cheated on me. This adventure of ours became too complicated and she wanted more and more attention from other men. I saw the signs and I'm a fool." He tells me with a sad expression.

"Everyone is a fool when it comes to love. I've been there too Vince." I tell him calmly. "Promise me you'll stop if I ask you to stop," I instruct him firmly. "Of course," he smiles at me. I sigh and turn myself back to the stairs taking the first steps to God knows where. Why are these rooms so mysterious?

We arrive at the top floor, a small light from each door lighting the small hallway. There are three rooms with a red light, the other ones got a white light. I look with a puzzled expression to Vince. "The red rooms are taken, the white rooms are still available." He calmly says. I nod and step beside the first red room, and I stop dead in my tracks. "The doors are from glass," I murmur. "Yes, it's all part of the sexual experience." He informs me, taking my hand in his. He leads me beside the first door. I couldn't hide my curiosity so I look inside the room, seeing a man and woman having sex on the bed. The woman screams of pleasure, but then I notice a collar around her neck, the leash leading to the hand of the man that sat on top of her.

WoW, that's quite specific. How can that woman feel pleasure when she's literally on a leash like some dog. The man has total power over the submissive woman. I quickly yank my head away, too painful to look at. It's not like I'm a too sweet girl in bed, but this crosses a line for me. We walk further down the hallway, more rooms appear with a red and white light above the doorframe.

Vince leads me further to the back rooms when he abruptly stops in front of me. A woman is making sexy noises in front of us. I yank my head to the side to see Geneviève kissing Michael in the hallway. My mouth falls open. You knew you would see this, stupid moron, my inner voice tells me. It's true though. I knew there was more into their so-called business meeting. Did he think I would believe him? He's always been a player and that will never change.

"I'm sorry, can we pass." Vince his voice sounded irritated. Michael yanks his head toward us, and he looks me straight in the eyes. I couldn't tell what he was thinking because of his harsh, cold expression, but I'm guessing he looked quite shocked. Great, that was my point. I take Vince his hand back in mine. "Come, love, we'll find a better spot than this," I tell boldly. Geneviève eyes me curiously, her eyes roaming over my body. "I never thought she would be this feisty." She says, licking her bottom lip seductively.

"She's mine," Vince says agitated, leading me past them. I swallow, by his sudden change of demeanor since we're walking down the hallway. "This room is free," he tells me, opening the door for me. I swallow and feel myself becoming more and more insecure about my stupid plan. I made him jealous, maybe I can wait here until he's gone. Michael certainly knows what we're doing here, so isn't that enough? Vince gently pushes me inside the room shutting the door behind him. He slowly walks toward me, planting his lips on mine.

A kiss can't hurt though, but I don't want more with him. I want a man I can trust and with normal sexual needs that compares to mine. His hands travel down my ass, kneading my butt cheek a little roughly. He bites my lip teasingly, pushing me on the bed. "What are you doing Vince?" I ask him insecure. "You want this as much as I do," Vince growls. "No I don't, you promised me I could trust you," I yell angrily.

"Sofia, don't stop me now when it's getting more interesting between us." He chuckles. "No!" I yell, but my words died when he crawled on top of me, his hands all over my body. "I said no!" I yelled taking his hands in my grasp. He roughly pushes me back on the bed, slapping me hard in the face. "You're going to listen to me now, you want this to believe me." He says wickedly with a smug face.

With my cold hand, I hold my cheek, feeling the tears rolling down my face. Fear overtook me, but I'll not go down without a fight. "Help!" I yelled angrily, and Vince holds hand high in the sky ready to slap me a second time, but what happened next was a rush of yelling noises. Vince was thrown off of me.

In a daze I sit straight on the bed, looking around the room to figure out what just happened. Vince is sitting in the corner of the room, with his hand over his nose, blood dropping between his fingers. Michael is standing in front of him and that woman is standing in the doorframe with a puzzled expression.

"Is he a member of your clubs?" I hear Michael hiss toward Geneviève. "Yes," she answers calmly. "Is this how you want to build a name?! He's a fucking rapist. This has nothing to do with sexual pleasure! She was yelling for help!" He yelled, he throws his hands in the air while yelling. "She wanted it." I hear Vince stammer in the corner, giving me a sick feeling in my stomach. "You said I could trust you." I hiss silently with a trembling voice. "You only needed to listen to me." He says coldly.

I couldn't even look at him. I knew he has other sexual needs, but I thought he was a respectful man. "Vince is this true? I thought she wanted more with you? Isn't she the one why your wife left?" She asks hesitantly. What? She left him? I thought she had cheated on him?

"Of course not, I made a terrible desicion with Candy." He tells calmly, any emotion visible in his voice. "If you ever let this guy enter one of your clubs the deal is over." Michael says abruptly. "And we are going to the police. This will be the last time you will harass a woman." I hear him saying. "If you do that, I'll press charges against you for inhuring me." Vince says. "Do that and I'll find you and bury you in my garden, so my dogs can piss on your fucking corps." Michael hissed angrily, taking a huge step toward me.

"Michael, you can't name my club please. It will be terrible publicity." Geneviève whined. "I won't if you'll keep playing your part well. If I found out you're not holding yourself at our arrangement I'll destroy you too." He hissed. "You'll hear from me." He adds agitated. "Let's go." Michael says hesitantly, extending his hand to me. "Michael, we weren't finished? I'll let my bodyguard bring her to the cops." Geneviève says calmly.

Michael already kneels in front of me, his face full of concern and anger. I look at him with big eyes, lightly shaking my head. I don't want to go with her bodyguard. I don't trust any of them. "I'm taking her and that's final." His voice dominant. I take his hand and let him help me from the bed, my legs still a little paralysed from fear. Michael stops in front of Vince, Geneviève already gone out of the room. "I'm not finished with you, yet." He snapped, leaving a terrified Vince in the corner, his face bleeding from different corners.

Together we walk further away from the room I almost was raped by a man that at least was a friend. A friend I thought I could trust in that matter. Michael's hand never loosened his grip. "Are you okay?" He questioned me without glancing at me. "I'm fine," I respond harshly. "You're not fine. Stop lying to me." He hissed, pinching in my hand a little harder. I have feeded his temper like I've always done best.

Together we walk down the stairs, the bright neon lights shining into my eyes. We arrived at the ground floor, seeing people dancing, drinking, partying like nothing has happened. They are not aware of the upper floor its secrets. Tessa comes running toward me, Tom just behind her back. "What has happened?" She asked in shock, seeing my hand in Michael's. "I'm going to the police with her pressing charges against that rapist." He answers coldly, his jaw clenching from anger.

"Did he...?" Tessa's voice died within her words. "No, but he ... it ... almost." I stammer, feeling the tears stream down my face for the third time tonight. "Tom, I'm sorry I ignored you earlier, I'll explain you later. Can you wait here and call me when that fucker tries to leave so I can give better information to the policemen. I'm afraid he tries to hide and dissapear." Michael instructs Tom.

"No, if he tries to get away, I'll stop him until the police arrives. I won't let him pass." Tom says determined. "Thanks man, I'll inform the bodyguards outside too. If he's making some trouble, they'll help you." Michael informs him. "Okay," Tom nods, making some room for us. "Text me when you're home. If you want me to stay, let me know." Tessa says with concern, hugging me sweetly.

"That's not necesarry Tessa, I'll stay with her." Michael says, before I had a chance to react he already had led me away from them toward the entrance. "Get my car," he orders one of the bodyguards outside. The man quickly nods and makes his way toward the private parkinglot. From afar I hear him talking to the other bodyguard, but my mind kept travelling to the events from earlier tonight. Vince almost raped me and it was all my own damn fault.

My revenge almost cost me my dignity and soul.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.8K 1.6K 20
After two years of smooth sailing at your dream job in the big city, a disastrous morning at your favourite coffee shop changes the course you had so...
1.6K 121 17
*ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TO ME*PLEASE DONT COPY. ©Copyright 2016 A year after everything went down things have changed. Some people are stars. Some are...
10.2K 166 74
"You don't want me..." I breathed, selfishly leaning into his touch. But I quickly pull away. "I'm different and so not your type," I muttered, looki...
860 13 37
I always considered myself a good person, helping others is my ultimate goal even my job shows you that. It was how I was raised by my adoptive fathe...