š–£š—ˆš—…š—…š—’ š–Æš–¾š—‹š–暝–¾š–¼š—š—‚š—ˆ...

By mochiminie_

"š–¬š–ŗš—„š–¾ š—’š—ˆš—Žš—‹ š—ˆš—š—‡ š—‰š–¾š—‹š–暝–¾š–¼š— š—†š–ŗš—‡." š˜æš™„š™Žš˜¾š™‡š˜¼š™„š™ˆš™€š™: š– š—‡š—’ (š—‰š—ˆš—Œš—Œš—‚š–»š—…š–¾) š–暝—ˆš—Žš—… š–»... More

š–Æš—‹š—ˆš—…š—ˆš—€š—Žš–¾
01 : š–§š–¾š—…š—…š—ˆ š–£š—ˆš—…š—…š—’
03 : š–£š–ŗš—š–¾ š–¦š—ˆš—‡š–¾ š–¶š—‹š—ˆš—‡š—€
04 : š–¢š–ŗš—‡'š— š–³š–ŗš—„š–¾ š–¬š—’ š–¤š—’š–¾š—Œ š–®š–暝–æ š–øš—ˆš—Ž
05 : š–«š—ˆš—š–¾ š–¢š—‹š–ŗš–暝— & š–¢š—ˆ.
06 : š–²š—š–¾š—‰ š–“š—‰
07 : š–¬š—ˆš—‹š—‡š—‚š—‡š—€ š–¬š–ŗš–½š—‡š–¾š—Œš—Œ
08 : š–Æš–¾š—‹š–暝–¾š–¼š—
09 : š–¬š–ŗš–½š–¾š—†š—ˆš—‚š—Œš–¾š—…š—…š–¾
10 : š–¶š—š–¾š—‡ š–Ø š–¶š–ŗš—Œ š–  š–Ŗš—‚š–½
11 : š–²š—Žš–½š–½š–¾š—‡ š–²š—š—‚š–暝—
12 : š–§š–¾š–ŗš—š—’ š–±š—ˆš—š–ŗš—š—‚š—ˆš—‡
13 : š–§š—ˆš–¾'š—Œ š–¬š–ŗš–½
14 : š–§š—ˆš—‰š–¾š—…š–¾š—Œš—Œš—…š—’ š–£š–¾š—š—ˆš—š–¾š–½
15 : š–¦š—ˆš—ˆš–½ š–¦š—‚š—‹š—…
16 : š–Ø š–¬š–ŗš–½š–¾ š–øš—ˆš—Ž
17 : š–£š—ˆš—‡'š— š–³š–ŗš—„š–¾ š–§š—‚š—† š– š—š–ŗš—’
š–¤š—‰š—‚š—…š—ˆš—€š—Žš–¾ : š–Ø'š—† š–§š—ˆš—†š–¾
š–£š—ˆš—…š—…š—’ š–Æš–¾š—‹š–暝–¾š–¼š—š—‚š—ˆš—‡ : š–Æš—…š–ŗš—’š—…š—‚š—Œš—

02 : š–£š–ŗš—‡š–¼š—‚š—‡š—€ š–°š—Žš–¾š–¾š—‡

10.6K 718 1.4K
By mochiminie_

[🎶]

[Third Person's POV]

Y/N was still in disbelief after bringing her doll, Taehyun, into life. All she knew was that she had impulsively purchased a toy online in hopes to ease her loneliness and hopelessness in terms of romance. She certainly didn't expect that it would swerve into something magical.

It was finally evening. Y/N had somehow eased around Taehyun's presence. However, the doll still has a lot to learn about the apple of his eye. Though made to love her, he knew nothing but her name.

"Now that you're human, you must eat." Y/N strode to the kitchen.

"Obviously," Taehyun followed. "I live exactly as how you do."

"In sadness?"

"No, I mean-" The lad paused. "Wait.. You're sad? Why, Y/N? What's the matter?"

Y/N served him hot beans and a glass of juice. Taehyun hesitantly ate, baffled by the fact that on his very first day in life, his love might have been already hiding something from him. The girl sat in front of him, chin rested on her palm as she watched him eat.

"Nothing's wrong." She blurted. "Even if there is, there's no reason for me to fuss. I have no one to turn to anyways. It's best not to keep everything in my chest."

Taehyun waved a hand. "I'm here."

She gave him a look before sighing. "It's me, I think. People tell me that I'm the problem. I'm the reason why I get picked on."

Her lover abandoned his dinner and transfered to a seat next to her. He looked at her closely, brows furrowed as he was trying to spot the flaw in the girl. She awkwardly inched away.

"I don't see anything wrong with you." He innocently stated. "I think you're perfect."

She scoffed. "Bitch, please."

"No, I'm completely honest!" He pledged a hand. "They're wrong about you."

"Of course, you'd say that. You were made to perceive me as someone flawless, yes." Her shoulders dropped. "Look, if you were a regular human, like everyone else, you'd understand why people play games with me."

Taehyun propped himself straight, tilting his head to the side as he awaited for an explanation. Y/N stood up, her long, lacy dress draping to the floor. She heaved the skirt up, frowning. Taehyun raised a brow, amused.

"Girls in my age don't wear this. Well, unless they're trying to be aesthetic in Pinterest but on a daily basis, no." She shook her head. "This is a granny fashion, at least that's what they say."

"It looks cute." He smiled.

She rolled her eyes. "Maybe, but it's a no for them. I find comfort in these vintage stuffs and then what? People label me as someone who's.. Way behind my generation. When I listen to old songs, they find it funny. I never hopped into any trends, they mock me, saying I'm not like the other girls. I dress the way I want, they find it ridiculous. And look at my face. I'm ugly, Taehyun."

He squinted his eyes. "Where?"

"God," she face-palmed. "Yeah, you wouldn't see that. But if I were to stand beside you, people can tell the difference within a second. You're.. You're way too perfect for me. I don't even understand how I had the nerve to own you when I.. I don't even look deserving in the first place.."

"Does everyone really have to treat a person badly just because they're different?" He frowned. "I may have just came to life but I'm sure being different isn't an excuse to be the center of a joke."

Y/N dropped her gaze to the floor. For ages, she's never heard such kind words come out from someone's mouth. She sat back down, gripping tightly on her skirt. She stared at her clothed lap, eyes brimming with happy tears. But somehow, she felt sadness. Sadness because she had to wait for so long before she could find someone so kind and considerate. Someone who will never pick on her. And that she had to create just for her own convenience.

"Hey," Taehyun touched her back. "Don't cry."

"You have no idea how long I've been wanting to feel accepted.."

"Why? Don't you have any friends?"

"Just one," she sniffled. "But she's quite distant.. I'm scared that if I insist, she'll get tired of me.."

"It's not your fault that you wanted to feel like you belong," he wiped her tears with his thumb. "They were wrong for treating you this way when they never should have."

Y/N slightly nodded. Taehyun gently brushed some stray strands of frizzy hair off her face. He made her look at him as he flashed her yet another sweet smile.

"You're perfect in your own way," he cooed. "Please, believe me. Whether I was made to see you this way or not, you're still amazing. You can't let them take that perfection away from you."

"Okay.." She pursed her lips. "I believe you.."

Taehyun messed her hair with a chuckle. "That's more like it. So, you said you like listening to old songs? Can you tell me your favorites?"

"Oh," her teary eyes sparkled. "I can't really decide. There's a lot of good classics! Come, I'll show you!"

She skipped her way to the living room where a cabinet full of cassette tapes and vinyl records were kept. Taehyun followed, watcing her fondly. She was like a child, proudly showcasing a collection of toys to a friend. The way her sadness ceased and was replaced with joy and excitement made Taehyun feel warm. He sat on the carpet as Y/N sprawled a few tapes around.

"I have BeeGees. Dad used to play these before especially during the weekends. Me and him would dance around, pretending we're on a disco party." She giggled.

"Sounds fun!" Taehyun pointed. "What about that one?"

"Oh, this?" She picked up a record. "It's full of classics. Like almost-a-century classic. Modern Day Priscilla, Doris Day, The Lennon Sisters, and such." She told him. "This belonged to mom. She gifted me this before she.. Left."

Y/N stifled a smile before showing a few more. From the early 1900's to late 90's, she had it all. She even owned a number of classic Hollywood films; Marilyn Monroe being the majority. Taehyun eagerly listened, paying close attention and interest to her stories. Her enthusiasm was so dear to him, he could hear her talk all day.

"This one's my pick for this month." She held up a tape. "It's full of ABBA songs."

"Shall we play it?" Taehyun asked. "I'd love to hear their songs."

She nodded energetically before marching to her player. She inserted the cassette and pressed a few buttons. After adjusting the volume, a dance-y melody played, making Taehyun stand and lightly sway.

"You can dance, you can jive. Having the time of your life. Ooh, see that girl, watch that scene. Digging the dancing queen."

Y/N stood still, hands clasped behind as she sang along. Taehyun kept on grooving, arms swaying smoothly side to side. He was practically loving the music at first listen.

"Friday night and the lights are low, looking out for a place to go. Where they play the right music, getting in the swing. You come to look for a king."

"Anybody could be that guy. Night is young and the music's high. With a bit of rock music, everything is fine. You're in the mood for a dance. And when you get the chance.."

"You are the dancing queen, young and sweet, only seventeen. Dancing queen, feel the beat from the tambourine, oh yeah!"

"You can dance, you can jive. Having the time of your life. Ooh, see that girl, watch that scene. Digging the dancing queen."

"Come on, Y/N!" Taehyun held out a hand. "Dance with me!"

She shyly recoiled, shaking her head. "No, I'm not quite good at dancing.."

"But it's too good! You're missing out the fun!" He chuckled, spinning. "Just follow my lead, okay? You'll be fine."

Chewing on her lip, she took his hand. Taehyun gently pulled her close before swaying their hands together. The jive kept going, disco-pop sending bursts of serotonin in them as they danced through the night. He twirled her, spun her, lifted her off her feet. Y/N bursted in laughter and so did he.

"You're a teaser, you turn 'em on. Leave 'em burning and then you're gone. Looking out for another, anyone will do. You're in the mood for a dance. And when you get the chance.."

"You are the dancing queen, young and sweet, only seventeen." Taehyun surprisingly sang, staring straight at her.

"Dancing queen, feel the beat from the tambourine, oh yeah!" Y/N chained.

"You can dance, you can jive. Having the time of your life. Ooh, see that girl, watch that scene. Digging the dancing queen."

"Digging the dancing queen."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 10.2K 22
"š–Ø š–¼š—ˆš—Žš—…š–½ š—„š—‚š—…š—… š—’š—ˆš—Ž š—‹š—‚š—€š—š— š–ŗš—š–ŗš—’, š–»š—Žš— š–Ø š–½š—ˆš—‡'š— š—š–ŗš—‡š— š—š—ˆ." š˜æš™„š™Žš˜¾š™‡š˜¼š™„š™ˆš™€š™: š– š—‡š—’ (š—‰š—ˆš—Œš—Œš—‚š–»š—…š–¾) š–暝—ˆš—Žš—… š–»š–¾...
4.2K 118 50
š“¶š“®š“®š“½š“²š“·š“° š”‚š“øš“¾ š”€š“Ŗš“¼ š“½š“±š“® š“«š“²š“°š“°š“®š“¼š“½ š“¶š“²š“¼š“½š“Ŗš““š“® š“² š“®š“暝“®š“» š“¶š“Ŗš“­š“®, š“«š“¾š“½ š“Ŗš“µš“¼š“ø š“½š“±š“® š“«š“®š“¼š“½ š“¶š“²š“¼š“½š“Ŗš““š“® š“² š“®š“暝“®š“» š“¶...
88.9K 7.5K 19
"š–Ø š—‹š–¾š—†š–¾š—†š–»š–¾š—‹ š—…š—ˆš—š—‚š—‡š—€ š—’š—ˆš—Ž." š˜æš™„š™Žš˜¾š™‡š˜¼š™„š™ˆš™€š™: š– š—‡š—’ (š—‰š—ˆš—Œš—Œš—‚š–»š—…š–¾) š–暝—ˆš—Žš—… š–»š–¾š—š–ŗš—š—‚š—ˆš—‹ š—‰š—ˆš—‹š—š—‹š–ŗš—’š–¾š–½ š–»š—’ š–”š–¾š—ˆš—†...
198K 13.3K 21
"š–¶š–ŗš—„š–¾ š—Žš—‰. š–Ø'š—† š—š–¾š—‹š–¾." š˜æš™„š™Žš˜¾š™‡š˜¼š™„š™ˆš™€š™: FOR TEMPORARY ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.