๐Œ๐จ๐ก๐š๐›๐›๐š๐ญ โ˜‘

De theesecretfairy

๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฏ๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž. "๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐Œ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ค..." ๐๐š๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๏ฟฝ... Mais

โ™  Prolugue
โ™  Character Sketch
โ™  1
โ™  2
โ™  3
โ™  4
โ™  5
โ™  6
โ™  7
โ™  8
โ™  9
โ™  10
โ™  11
โ™  12
โ™  13
โ™  14
โ™  15
โ™  16
โ™  17
โ™  18
โ™  19
โ™  20
โ™  21
โ™  22
โ™  23
โ™  24
โ™  25
โ™  26
โ™  27
โ™  29
โ™  30
โ™  31
โ™  32
โ™  33
โ™  34
โ™  35
โ™  36
โ™  37
โ™  38
โ™  39
โ™  40
โ™  41
โ™  42
โ™  43
โ™  44
Thank you so much
MANAN STORY!

โ™  28

10.7K 738 98
De theesecretfairy

"Shayad ise hi mohabbat ka ehsaas khte hai..."

"Meera.." Nandini replied. "Yes, Meera was her name. Do you know her? And why you have her painting? Who's she?"

Nandini asked him a lots of question but Manik stays silent not knowing what to tell her.

"Say na Manik..." Nandini asked.

"Nandini.. Can we talk about it tomorrow. My head is aching badly.." Manik lied to avoid her question.

"Why didn't you tell me about it before Manik, wait I'll just give you a massage.." Nandini said getting up from the bed.

"No Nandini, it will go on its own if I'll sleep.. You just sleep and don't worry" Manik said.

"It's ok. I'm not feeling sleepy.. Let me give you a massage, you will feel better.. Just lie down and close your eyes.." Nandini said moving behind Manik.

Nandini then slowly with soft hands massages his head for few minutes. "Are you feeling better now.."

But she didn't get any reply in return. She sees that Manik has already fallen asleep. She smiles seeing him and gives a small peck on his forehead.

Nandini then moves out of her room because she isn't feeling sleepy. She sees Manav and Gauri sitting in the garden holding each other hands and talking. She smiles seeing them. I wish we could be same like them Manik.

After sometime, Nandini moves to her room to see Manik sleeping peacefully. She entwines her fingers with him. "I don't know Manik, what's this feeling.. I get whenever I'm around you. Everything just feels so good and so beautiful whenever you are with me. It feels like I'm the most happiest around. And I know it's not just friendship.. It's something more. Maybe it's love.. Maybe I have fallen for you Manik. I just don't know what's happening, but I'm really enjoying it.. I guess this is what we called as love. Shayad ise hi mohabbat ka ehsaas khte hai...

Nandini then kisses his hand softly and sleeps holding his hand.

Manik then opens her eyes to see Nandini sleeping. You should not have fallen for me Nandini... It's not right for you, for us.. I'm sorry but I can't love you back. I'm sorry for breaking your heart but I have to do it before your feelings get strong for me.. I'm sorry for what I'm going to do tomorrow.

Manik then closes his eyes which are moist. He then slightly pecks Nandini and sleeps mouthing a sorry to her.

Next morning, Nandini wakes up to see Manik wasn't lying besides her. She gets up to see Manik standing in front of the mirror getting ready. She smiles seeing him. "Where are you going in the early morning?"

"I am going to take a round in the kingdom.." Manik replied making his hair.

"Shall I accompany you?" Nandini asked.

"No Nandini... You stay here only. There's no need of yours" Manik said.

"Please Manik, I'll get ready fast and won't trouble you too" Nandini said.

Manik smiles. "Ok, but fast.."

Nandini nods with a smile and goes to get ready. After getting ready in a disguise of a commoner, they left. They took Manav and Gauri with them while Ishaan and Dev were left to handle the palace work.

The four of them reaches the village disguised. "You remember Manik, we went to a fair? It was so much fun right?" Nandini said.

"Yes, but we aren't here for visiting the fair.. We have come to take a look at their problems and finding solutions for it.." Manik said.

"I know.. I was just saying" Nandini said.

Four of them roam around talking to the people around knowing what difficulties they are facing and many things like that. While Manik and Manav got busy in their work, Gauri and Nandini moves to another side of the village.

After sometime, when Manik and Manav turns, they get worried on not
finding them. They started looking at them when they found them helping an old woman in doing pottery.

Both of them moves to them and smiles. "Nandini, Gauri at least you both could have told us.. We got worried.." Manik said.

"Oho Manik, we can take care of ourselves.. Nothing could have happened.. Stop getting tensed on small things.." Nandini said wiping her hands.

"Thank you so much girls for your help.. You made my work easier" The old woman said.

"It's ok amma, we enjoyed working with you.." Nandini said.

"And we are just like your daughters, so need to thank us.." Gauri said.

"May you both always stay happy with your partners and love each other a lot.." The old woman said blessing both the couples.

Both Manav and Gauri smiled looking at each other. Nandini too smiled looking at Manik who just give a small smile in return.

"Manav, there's a camel there.. Come na, we will also take a camel ride.." Gauri said.

"Yes, why not.. Come" Manav said. "Bhai sa, you too come with bhabhi sa.."

"Umm.. No you both go, we don't want to.." Manik said to which Nandini's face fell.

Manik notices her upset face. "Ok, we are coming too" Manik said and Nandini hugs him. "Thank you.."

Manik gets startled by her sudden move. Nandini then breaks the hug and drags him with her.

Manav and Gauri takes one camel while Manik and Nandini sat on another one. Manik sat behind her and holds Nandini by her waist. His hot breath was touching her shoulders making her feel ticklish. She smiles feeling his touch while Manik stares deeply at him. Both enjoys riding the camel with their partners.

After a good ride and enjoying themselves they move back to their palace. All of them have their food.

Nandini was with Gauri in Gauri's room. "Is this really true?" Gauri asked to which Nandini nodded lowering her gaze.

"When did you plan to tell our Majesty about your feelings?" Gauri asked.

"I don't know.. I mean I'm not sure, how he will react. But I have seen the same feeling in his eyes which I have.. Maybe he too... I don't know, I-I just can't wait to...tell him.." Nandini said being excited yet nervous at the same time.

"All the best princess, and I'm sure he loves you too... I myself has noticed many changes in him after you entered in his life.." Gauri said with a smile.

Both continued their talking unknown of the fact that all of that was heard by Manik. Hearing her words, he just want to hug her tightly and just express that he feels the same. He was so happy learning that but can't show it. He takes a deep sigh and leaves from there.

"But why bhai sa? It's good that she loves you back.." Manav asked.

"You know the reason! Loving me will only hurt her.. And i can't see her being hurt or in pain.." Manik said.

"What you are going to do now, will maybe just broke her!" Manav said a bit louder.

"I know.. But I don't have any other option left.." Manik said looking down in a low voice.

Manav makes Manik sit on the bed. "Bhai sa, I understand that you don't want her in pain that's why you are doing this.. But you only think after knowing what you are going to do, will she be able to say anything to you.."

"I-I don't know.. You just do this for me Manav, please.." Manik said to Manav with pleading eyes. Manav just nods slightly.

Both of them then hears Nandini's anklet sounds indicating she's coming to her room. "Manav please.." Manik said signalling Manav.

"Are you sure you don't love bhabhi?" Manav said a bit louder so that Nandini can hear him.

And according to their plan, Nandini stops at the door hearing their conversation.

"Yes.. I don't love Nandini.." Manik said leaving a shock Nandini who's hiding behind the door.

"But why bhai sa?" Manav asked being guilty of all what he is doing.

"Because... I never thought in that way about her. We are very good friends and share an amazing bond. But beyond it, I don't have any feelings for her.. Nor I will ever have.." Manik said when a lump was made in his throat while a lone tear escapes from Nandini's eyes.

"Nandini is very nice but I don't love her.. And I never will. I agree I like her but as a beautiful human... I always see her as a great friend and nothing more. We will not have any relation except this and I'm sure Nandini thinks the same about me..." Manik said controlling his emotions. While Nandini just ran away from there not able to hear him.

As soon as Nandini leaves Manik hugs Manav closing his tightly trying his best to not to show his tears. "Everything will be fine bhai sa.." He said hugging Manik back.

Manik then breaks the hug. "You go to the court, I have something important to discuss.. I'll be coming in a while" Manik said turning his face away from him.

Manav felt bad seeing Manik like this but he can't do anything. He just nods and leaves.

Nandini moves to Gauri's room to find no one. She lies down on the bed staring at the ceiling while Manik's words keep ringing in her ears.

"Yes.. I don't love Nandini.."
"But beyond it, I don't have any feelings for her.. Nor I will ever have.."
"We will not have any relation except this and I'm sure Nandini thinks the same about me..."

His words make her cry harder. She just hugged the pillow and cry holding it. It was like someone has just directly stabbed her heart. She wasn't knowing herself that she has such deep feelings for him which are breaking her apart.

After a while Gauri enters the room to see Nandini crying hugging a pillow. She rushes towards her. "Princess, what happened? Why are you crying suddenly?"

"He.. doesn't.. Lo-love me.." Nandini said between her tears and hugs her.

"Princess, don't cry... Please shhh.." Gauri said rubbing her back. "It's ok princess, give him some time. You know when Manav first proposed me, I too didn't agreed but slowly I started feeling the same for him.. Just give him sometime.."

"No Gauri.. He will not. He said that.. He don't have any feelings for me now, nor he will ever have.. and expects the same.. from me.. He will never love me back..." Nandini said crying.

Gauri breaks the hug and tries to console her. "Princess please everything will be fine.. Don't think much. I'm saying na... Just go and talk to him once. You only said me once that crying is never the solution of any problem.. Don't cry.."

Nandini nods and wipes off her face. After spending some time with Gauri she moves to her room.

It's almost night, when Manik at last decides to go to his room. He wasn't sure how will he face Nandini. He slowly enters the room to be left in a shock.

Here's another update!

Hope you like it.

How's it?

What do you think of Nandini's confession?

Why do you think Manik is hiding his feelings for Nandini?

What did Manik see that leaves him in shock?

Few words for Nandini?

Few words for Manik?

Please leave your votes and do comment.

Thank you❤

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

21.4K 1.2K 35
'Ishq Mein Hum dum - #1' She came like a star to my moment of darkness. And I didn't know they called her Naintara. ________________________๐Ÿ’ž ๐Ÿ’ž___...
33.2K 3.4K 15
Book 1 of Royal Series Rajkumari Nandini, by day she was the over protected princess of a small kingdom named Sitamgarh and by night she was Rakshi...
589K 54.6K 54
He told me I'm crazy. He told me I'm irresponsible. He told me I'm clumsy. He told me I'm a M I S T A K E And I always told him that ~ ~ I L O V E...
5.9K 219 31
H๐’†๐’“ "๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’๐’†๐’†๐’… ๐’‚ ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’’๐’–๐’†๐’†๐’" H๐’Š๐’Ž" ๐’‰๐’–๐’‰ ๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’ ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐’‚ ๐‘ธ๐’–๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ "...