(Mattheo X Reader)It is with...

By GodTierFemaleHumour

Y/n a beautiful girl, broken by her past meets Mattheo Riddle a handsome man, his darkness changing to her li... More

Characters
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
A/N:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:

Chapter 21:

16K 241 366
By GodTierFemaleHumour

Y/N's POV

The pain in my stomach was like a cold ice burn and I clinged onto Mattheo's arm as the pain seethed through my veins "how are you y/n" Cedric said, his hand firmly gripped onto my wrist, the pain was all over but mainly in my stomach and where he was holding me.

I felt Mattheo's biceps tighten and I could tell he was getting angry, I looked to Mattheo and heard a loud thud as I did, I turned around to see blood on Cedric's cheek and blood on Blaise's fist as he stood next to me, I watched as Cedric huffed and walked out of the hall Mattheo's gaze following him, "you right y/n" Blaise asked turning his attention of Cedric and onto me, I let go of Mattheo's arm and hugged Blaise tightly, he slowly relaxed and hugged me back "thanks Blaise" I answered and released out of the hug.

We walked to go take a seat and began eating dinner.
"Omg I can't wait to do the thing" Jade said loudly and the boys looked at her confused but Cali and I knew she was talking about Yule ball practice "omg the thing, I totally almost forgot" I exclaimed "what thing" Mattheo asked "you'll find out tomorrow" I giggled "I can't wait to go shopping for it" Pansy said said a huge smile on her face "sameeeeee" Jade said, I turned my attention to Mattheo to see that him, Draco and Blaise were all giving us the exact same confused look.

When we finished eating we all headed back up to common room except Jade, she went to "relax" with her boyfriend but Cali, Pansy and I knew they were having sex, I mean get it girl honestly.

Pansy fell asleep and Draco excused himself to take her upstairs, Cali then also fell asleep curled up in Blaise's arms and he carried her out and up to his room, "wanna head up stairs too princess?" He asked kissing my forehead I nodded my head yawning, he stood up and swiftly picked me up fireman style "Theo!!" I whined as he carried me up the stairs and into his dorm slamming the door behind him, he placed me down on the bed and he changed into just some sweatpants, I took of my shirt, bra and pants leaving me in just my underwear, I slid under the covers and looked up to Mattheo watching me and rubbing his neck nervously.

"Come here, stop staring" I said with a smile and Mattheo smirked and walked over slipping under the covers next to me "sleeping shirtless is more comfortable" I told him and he smirked wider "shut up and hug me, I'm tired" I said hitting his chest then resting my head on it then drifting off to sleep safe within his arms.

Mattheo's POV

"The Yule ball has been a tradition or the triwizard tournament since its inception on Christmas Eve night, we and our guests gather in the Great Hall for a night of well-mannered frivolity. As representatives of the host school, I expect each and every one of you to put your best foot forward, and I mean this literally because the Yule ball is first and foremost, a dance" Mcgonagall states and all the boys groaned, I looked over to y/n and saw the widest smile of her face as she talked with her friends.

"Silence, the house of Godric Gryffindor has commanded the respect off the wizard world for nearly ten centuries, I will not have you in the course of a single evening besmirching that name by behaving like a babbling, bubbling band or baboons. Now to dance is to let the body breathe, inside every girl a secret swan slumbers longing to bust forth and take flight, inside every boy a lordly lion prepared to prance" Mcgonagall continued staring down Ron.

"Mr. Weasley, will you join me please" she asked walking over to him and he stood up Harry slightly pushing him on his way "now place your right hand on my waist" Mcgonagall asked "where" Ron exclaimed sort of high pitched "on my waist" she continues and filch began playing the music as Ron Danced with Mcgonagall.

After what probably seemed like eternity for Ron Mcgonagall stopped dancing with Ron and exclaimed "everybody come together" all of the girls stood up but the boys and I stayed seated "boys on your feet" she continued as Neville stood up and some of the hot her guys were dragged up by the girls, "well aren't you going to dance with me" y/n said looking down at me outing and holding her hand out "only for you" I sighed and stood up taking her hand.

I guided her to the centre of the floor and place my hand one her waist and one of her hands slid to my shoulder as our free hands entwined, I led the dance and she continued to smile "good work Riddle and y/ln" Mcgonagall said walking past.

After a while of dancing Draco, Jade, Cali, Pansy, Blaise, y/n and I headed to the common room as Draco, Blaise and I complained about slow dancing and the girls giggled ahead about shopping "you should steal Mattheo's money for us y/n" I heard Cali says "hey!" I shouted and they looked back and giggled then ran off to the common room.

We walked into the common room and I instantly saw y/n giggling with her friends "no I'm not wearing lime green" she laughed at Jade "I think anything would look good on you" I said as I sat down next to y/n, I watched as she blushed after my complement "would you to stop eye fucking the dance is the day after tomorrow and we haven't bought dresses" Cali shouted making Blaise chuckle.

"Bye Mattheo" y/n said eagerly as she planted a soft kiss on my cheek and ran out of the room with Pansy, Cali and Jade following after her, "why are they always running" Draco said sinking further into his seat.

Y/N's POV

We ran straight through the school and out, headed to Hogsmede, we went to a dress shop and gave the Lady working there our names, measurements and colour choices for dresses, we then went to the nail salon and hair salon and booked an appointment.

It didn't take us that long, and after we were still filled with so much energy we ran back to hogwarts and into the common room "Cali will you dance with me" Jade asked her and Cali nodded "Pansy will you do me the honour" I asked "it would she my pleasure" she responded.

We all danced crazily with the boys watching "the fun has arrived" George called as he entered the room, we al began dancing with our boyfriends, Cali kept slapping Blaise because he wouldn't stop stepping on her toes, after a while we all went to bed.

"Goodnight princess" Mattheo said pulling me closer with his arm "goodnight princess" I replied and he chuckled into my back.

"Wake up you lazy arse" Cali shouted at Mattheo whilst I was putting my earrings in, in the bathroom "what the fuck" he sighed "y/n, get your mans up" Jade whined, I walked over to Mattheo and held out my hand and he took it throwing his head back in defeat, i leads him down to the common room "why are we up so early" Mattheo groaned walking over to Blaise and collapsing on top of him.

"You boys have to go get a tux for the dance" Pansy said "yeah and Mattheo you have ask y/n to come to the dance jeez" Cali sighed, the boys all groaned and Mattheo smirked at me making me blush, "come on it's saturday, let's get you boys clothes then get brunch" Jade said pulling George off his seat, the boys all sighed and we headed out of the common room.

We walked for a while and we're almost at Hogsmede when Mattheo said "you guys go ahead  y/n and I have to do something" he smiled and I looked up at him confused "ok, use protection" Jade called as they walked off.

"Follow me" Mattheo said holding his hand out, i intertwined our fingers and we headed to a flat field covered in snow with five snowmen in the middle "Mattheo wha-" i was interrupted by the snowmen dancing around the field, the snowmen began picking up a banner, the banner read "will you go to the ball with me" and I turned around to look at Mattheo, jumping into his arms "yes yes yes" I giggled as he hugged me tightly, "we better catch up to your friends" he said placing me down and I nodded, he took my hand and he apparated us to just in front of my friends "Merlin" Cali exclaimed jumping "nice one mate" Blaise laughed and Cali hit his shoulder.

We headed into some of the guys stores and got someone to take their measurements, the boys instantly got suits handed to them that were their size but we still had to pick up the girls and my dress and get tie's for the boys that match our dresses.

We headed off to the tie shop and made the boys wait outside so they wouldn't know the colour of our dresses until the night of, we walked giggling with the ties in separate paper bags "I'm hungry" Draco complained "me too" Blaise, Mattheo and George said in unison "okay okay let's go get food then" I sighed.

I took Mattheo's hand in mine and we headed on our way to the three broomsticks, we walked inside and I instantly felt the warm air brush over my cheeks, the smell of delicious food and the sound of chattering and drinks clattering together took over my senses, "table for eight?" A very beautiful waitress asked, her eyes locker onto Mattheo's "yes" he answered seeming slightly uncomfortable, the lady guided us to our seats.

We sat at a long table, Mattheo on my right and Cali on my left with Blaise on her left, across from Mattheo was Draco who had Pansy on his right and to the right of Pansy was Jade then George. The waitress placed some menus down on our table "any drinks" the waitress asked flicking her hair and blinking her eyes at Mattheo with a flirty smile, shit she's so gorgeous but what the fuck, Matheo slid his hand onto my thigh and kissed my cheek "want anything beautiful" he asked, keeping his full attention on me "could I have the hot butterbeer please" I asked smiling up at the waitress "yup"
"Same" Pansy said "same" Draco said "same" Blaise said "same" Mattheo said still not looking at the waitress "same" Cali and Jade said at the same time "same" George said.

The waitress nodded, then winked at Mattheo and walked off  "want me to strangle her" Pansy asked from across the table and laughed slightly "what up" Draco asked confused "men" Pansy sighed. "So what does your dress look like?" Mattheo asked "What's a dress" I responded he sighed, we began looking at the food menus. The waitress came back placing a drink next to each of us "ready to order food" she asked and we all ordered, she nodded and left "she's learning" Jade said to me and I sighed in response "you look gorgeous this morning" Mattheo whispers to me sending shivers down my spine "you were reading my again weren't you" I asked "yup" he responded with a cheeky smile.

The waitress came back with our food and she gave Mattheo another flirty smile, I gave her a sort of 'try me bitch' face and she walked away "A+ work y/n" Cali said, we began  eating our food talking about everything and nothing. After we finished we swiftly left, we headed towards the dress store and let the boys wait outside, we collected our dresses and placed them into dress bags then walked back outside to meet up with the boys, we then headed back to the castle and dropped our belongings off in our dorms and went to the library to study, It was quite boring really, muggle studies homework but it took us the whole day to get through and by the time we were done we had missed dinner and just headed to get an early night before tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 111 9
This book will mainly be smut images about mattheo riddle but if you have any recommendations Please feel free to comment them and I will probably do...
432K 8.7K 28
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ TORMENT | mattheo riddle ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ clover diggory joins hogwarts and falls in love with the wrong boy. or maybe he fell for her first. ...
793 29 25
and strangers again. mattheo riddle x oc
8.5K 182 26
"She can't handle someone crazy like you." "She's just as crazy as me, maybe worse." Y/n x Mattheo Riddle! Romance and fantasy story. Y/n Malfoy an...