Chapter 10:

A/N:
This chapter contains mentions of sexual assault and rape.

Y/N's POV

I regained consciousness but it felt as though my eyes were to heavy to open so I let them stay shut, I could feel soft material around me, covering me. I must be on a bed. Maybe I had just passed out and my friends had carried me back to my dorm.

A familiar sent washed over me, like vanilla mixed with would and I realised where I was. A Hufflepuff dorm. I felt cold hands pulling my dress up higher on my body leaving my underwear showing , I tried harder to open my eyes, slowly they did.

My eyes met a pair of dark grey ones clouded by desire, I realised instantly the person on top of me was Cedric , I tried using my hands to push him of me only to realise I was tied to the bed, I tried kicking but my ankles were tied too but my legs bent.

That's when I felt it, a familiar feeling that left me hating myself for months the first time around, Cedric, he was inside of me pounding into me hard, his hands holding onto my hips so tight I was sure it would leave bruises.

Strikes of pain shot through my body thrust after thrust. I wanted to scream out for help but I could not move, all I felt was pain, "look at me, you ugly brat" Cedric said, his voice harsh and demanding as he grasped onto my throat making my eyes look at him.

I felt my eyes gloss over and hot tears roll down my cheeks.

He leaned down closer to my ear still thrusting hard inside of me and hand still on my throat "just remember, when I'm done with you no one will want you, every one will hate you, your body is disgusting"

More hot tears poured down my cheeks as his harsh words started repeating over and over in my head.

your body is disgusting

Everyone hates you

No one will want you

He started grabbing onto the neckline of my dress and pulling on it hard, ripping it of my weak body.

I was still trying to tell him to stop but every time I opened my mouth I felt my breath hitching in my throat. I started flashing between memories of last time and reality.

I started pulling harder at the ropes that burned into my wrists and ankles. Then he stopped releasing inside of me then pulling himself off of me, the sheets that were once wrapped around the both of us fell onto my body. I heard the rustling of clothes and I assumed Cedric was putting on his.

I hear a loud bang and let my head fall to the side so I could see who it was, Cedric was in the way of my vision. "sectumsempra" I heard someone shout, i watched as Cedrics body fell to the ground, his body bleeding all over and through the pants he had just put on.

Then my eyes meet his, dark brown eyes filled with anger and worry, Mattheo, he approaches me and my world goes black again.

Mattheo's POV

I quickly make my way over to y/n who has already passed out, I needed to get her out of this room, I take my jacket off and move the sheets placing it on top of her, she was still in her undergarments, but her dark green dress had been torn off her and was on the floor beside the bed .

"Cufteo" I whisper as the ropes wrapped around her ankles and wrists disappear. I pick her up bridal style with my jacket still laid on top of her body and carried her into my dorm.

I laid her down on my bed and pulled the covers over her so she could sleep. I walked into y/n's dorm room to find Cali reading "hey what did you do with y/n Jade left me to hang out with George and I need my other friend back" Cali asked with a smile on her face.

"Cali, I- um" I stuttered trying to figure out how to tell her her friend had just been raped, "spit it out before you choke on it" she laughed out.

"Well, I had noticed that y/n had disappeared from the party and so went over to Fred and took his map, I realised that y/n and Cedric were in one of the Hufflepuff dorms" I said looking down at the floor "WHAT. THE. FUCK. Did you just say" she said eyes wide, I decided to meet her gaze as I continued explaining "so i aparated into the Hufflepuff common room and walked up to a dorm that I saw y/n was in on the map, I kicked the door down and hit Cedric with a spell, y/n was tied up on the bed and she passed out when she saw me"

"I'm going to kill Cedric if you haven't already" Cali shouted "I need your help with something, do you think you could put some clothes on y/n?" I asked slightly demanding, she nodded and walked over to a set of draws, grabbed a shirt and then followed me out of her dorm room and into mine. In her eyes I could see she was worried for her friend and mad that Cedric touched her.

I opened the door for her and she ran over to y/n still asleep, embracing her body in a hug "I can't believe I let this happen to you again, I'm so sorry" she said her voice shaken as tears fell down her eyes rocking her friend.

I backed out of the room and closed the door, about 10 minutes later I heard a scream come from inside the room. I opened the door instantly, y/n was now dressed in my shirt and a pair of shorts holding onto Cali tightly as she began to scream and cry harder "Cali, I couldn't move- it h-hurt like last time, I c-can still feel him, make it stop please please make it stop, I can't do this again" y/n said through a rough voice with tears streaming down her face.

"Shhh shhh, it's ok, you're safe now" I heard Cali whisper clearly trying to calm y/n down as She held onto her tightly. Cali looked up at me and mouthed "take her, hold her, she needs you Mattheo".

Y/N's POV

I felt Cali pull herself away from me and I looked up at her and followed her with my eyes as she moved away from the bed, I saw Mattheo standing there, Cali placed a hand on his shoulder, nodded then walked out of the door.

Mattheo walked over to me and sat behind me, his legs on either side of me, I turned around and burring my head into his chest, his arms wrapped around me securing me in place, "you're safe with me" he whispers kissing the top of my head, my body un-tensed as I felt his warm touch, I took a shaky breath in and inhaled Mattheo's cologne, my breath slowing and my tears stopped falling.

I sat up slowly looking at him, wiping the tears away from my eyes.

Everyone will hate you

Your body is disgusting

No one wants you

Cedrics cold words replaying in my mind

Mattheo probably hates me right now, I must look disgusting and all weak, "ignore his words, you're beautiful to me"  Mattheo said lifting my head with his fingers "you read my thoughts" I questioned feeling warm under his gaze, he nodded.

"Y/n I know this is probably a bad time but, let me make you mine, become my girlfriend, let me care for you, protect you, help you overcome your insecurities and I know you'll probably need time to th-" "yes" I responded cutting him off, I had wanted to be with him since the moment I met him and right now I needed him and wanted to be his and for him to be mine.

"You're right, it probably was a bad time, but I still says yes, I'll be yours Mattheo Riddle, for as long as you can tolerate me" I say sofltly, my voice still strained from crying. "I'll be yours, for as long as you allow me to be, and probably longer still" he said cupping my face, I slightly flinched at the contact but then relaxed, he moved the hand off my cheek and slid it round to the back of my head pulling my closer to him and wrapping both arms back around me.

"It's 2am, just go to sleep, I'll wake you up 20 minutes before breakfast and you can decide if you want to go to classes today or you can stay her with me" I nodded and smiled into his chest.

His sent filled my nose and drifted off to sleep.