Chapter 17:

SMUT AHEAD
(As per usual)
_________________________________

Y/N's POV

I woke up on a hard surface, then I heard breathing and realised I was with Mattheo, I opened my eyes and saw the black walls of his bedroom, curtains drawn but not fully so the light still trickled in slightly. Then I felt it, feeling something in my throat  then I tasted it.

I got off of Mattheo's bed and ran into the bathroom as fast as I could, still feeling the pain from yesterday  night, I pushed the door closed and leaned over the toilet, I threw up, I was trying to hold my hair out of the way, but I was so dizzy I felt like I was going to fair so it was hard to hold myself above the toilet and hold my hair up.

Mattheo's POV

I kept my eyes closed as I felt y/n getting up out of bed but then I heard the bathroom door slam and coughing, I instantly got up and slowly opened the bathroom door, y/n looked like she was struggling to stay awake, I wonder if she's... she can't be... there's no way, I was snapped out of my thoughts by the sound of her puking in the toilet.

I walked over to her and held the hair she had in one of her hands, 'shit this is so embarrassing' she thinks "don't be embarrassed love" I say reassuring her and stroking her back, she wiped her mouth and flushed the toilet walking over to the sink washing her hands and splashing water on her face.

"I'm sorry" she says as she pulls down the toilet seat lid and sits down, I stay crouched in front of her "what for?" "This, I'm sorry I'm so disgusting" she said "hey, don't ever say that" I say pulling her into a hug, "this always happened after that curse is used on me" she says "do you want to go back to sleep?" She nods and i pick her up, she wraps her arms around my back and her legs around my hips and wrap my arms around her waist securing her in place, as soon as I pick her up she rests her head on my shoulder and her eyes shut.

I carry her back over to the bed slowly so I don't disturb her and lay her down pulling the sheets over her and getting in next to her, as soon as I'm under the covers she rolls over to me and rests her arm on my torso and slightly tugs on my shirt, I wrap my arm around her waist and she lets go of my shirt.

"Someday princess, when we're a bit older, we'll have toddlers cuddling up to us in our bed, someday when the world isn't completely fucked" i say kissing her head "I'd like that" she mumbles "I didn't know you were still awake" "I know" I hold her tighter and she nuzzles into my chest and I fall asleep not long after that.

Y/N's POV

I woke up about an hour later still cuddled up to Mattheo on his chest his arms wrapped around me "how you feeling" he asks and I tilt my head so I could look up at him "better" "that's good" "thanks for helping me" "any time" he says with a smile.

"Are we going to go back to hogwarts?" I ask slowly sitting up "maybe" he responds with a yawn "Trixie" Mattheo shouted and a house elf came through the door "master" she answered "fetch y/n some water" he ordered and trixie left the room "don't be so mean" I tell him, he rolls his eyes and gets off the bed walking over to his huge closet.

Trixie came back through the door about a minute later and walked over to me "here you go miss" she said her hands slightly shaking "thank you Trixie" "you're welcome miss" "anything else master" trixie asked turning to look at Mattheo "no, get out" he snapped angrily "Trixie, might you get me a slipper" I ask her "just one Miss?" "Yes just one" she nods and goes out of the room.

"Y/n why do you need just one slipper" Mattheo asks and Trixie comes back into the room handing me a slipper "thank you very much Trixie" "you're very welcome miss" she exits the room.