SAVE ME

Oleh Bethanystyles26

#1 in Christianstories - 10/2/23 #1 in bethel - 19/06/23 Morgan lost her mum and sister to a fatal accident a... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue
Announcement
Promo Sale Ongoing
New Story Alert!

Chapter 13

106 18 0
Oleh Bethanystyles26

Morgan Smith

Today was really hectic but productive. I smile when I remembered the designs picked by Ann and her boss. I actually wasn't expecting to meet with him again when Ann invited me over and he was really impressed with the designs I brought.

I should probably take this interior design seriously as they all say to me.

I and Ann just came in and we are so tired, I am glad that we went over to 'Olah' to eat something because I sense that none of us has the strength to lift a finger to do anything.

Tomorrow is Sunday and I promised that I will go to the service and the program they are having after the service like Ann told me, can't remember the name though, what I just know now is that we need to sleep and rest our entire being for the next day.

We came in at nine and I went to take my bath and so did Ann, I wore my pajamas and dried my hair, when it was a bit dry, I tossed the towel on the dresser chair and sat on the bed. minutes later, Ann walked in and sat on the other side of the bed then she took that book she reads almost every night.

"We need to sleep," I said and she looked up at me and then back to her book with a smile on her face.

"I know, I just need to finish up this chapter" she replied.

I could feel my eyes slowly dropping and couldn't feel any strength to stay awake or talk to her so I lay on the bed and covered myself with the comforter then said 'Goodnight' to her before drifting off to sleep.

I jerked up to the ringing of my phone and then looked at what the time said before frowning at who would be calling at this odd hour of the day. I looked at Ann sleeping peacefully beside me then picked up my phone to see that it was Ricardo calling. Then it occurred to me.

I was supposed to call him when we arrived home but I was too tired to remember anything.

I stood up from the bed gently and then made my way outside the room so that I don't have to disturb Ann, I answered when I closed the door in a small raspy tone.

"Hi"

"Hey baby" he replied "How are you doing? Sorry that I am calling you this late but I had to check how you both were doing," he said and I smiled then cleared my throat.

"Oh no, don't apologize, I should be the one doing so. I should have called you when we came back" I said to him then I heard the door opening and closing then footsteps I think belonged to him. "Are you just waking up? Having a sleepless night?" I asked.

"No babe, I am just coming in from work" he replied and my eyes went wide as I thought of how dangerous it is for him to be out this time.

"What?" I whisper yell "Why Ricardo? I have told you countless times not to come in from work late, it's dangerous" I said feeling a bit panicked.

"I am sorry mum," he said then chuckled but I didn't let that get to me.

"Ricardo!" I scolded and he sighed.

"I am really sorry babe and keep your voice down so that you don't wake Ann up" he said and I walked further away from the door and down the stairs.

"Yeah, sorry but honestly, don't go home late like that again, okay?" I told him sounding really concerned.

"Sure babe, nothing will happen to me," he said and I sighed as I settled on one of the stools in the kitchen "How was yesterday?" he asked me and I smiled as the events of yesterday went through my head.

"It was awesome, Ann loved all my designs," I said and heard him chuckle.

"Really?" he asked and I nod my head.

"Yes, I even met her boss again and he loved it too," I told him excitedly.

"I told you that you are a great designer, maybe you should consider branding yourself, you could do that after graduation," he suggested and I thought about it for a while.

"Hmm, maybe I will reconsider that"

"Please do," he said and I grinned.

"Okay, how was your day yesterday?" I asked him then went to take a juice box to drink. I do tell Ann that I need some of these in situations like this.

"Fantastic," he said and I could hear how excited she sounded. It was a good day then, no one need to explain to me but I want to hear about it.

"Tell me about it," I said then went to sit back on the stool as I drank from the juice box.

"Remember Mr. Tristan? The British investor that was also a business partner of my dad?" he asked and it dawned on me who the man was. I knew he was a big deal in the business world and anyone who he invests or works with definitely has something great to offer.

"Oh yeah, I do remember him, what about him? You got that contract signed?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Yes, I received the signed copy of the contract minutes before I left for home, he scheduled a meeting which I forgot if not for my little brother calling to remind me, it was successful and he was impressed with what we were offering," he said and I was so happy for them.

This is a big achievement for them and I really do not know how to express how excited I am for them.

"I am beyond happy for you both, I know how much this means for you guys and you are getting all that you prayed for, it's beautiful," I said.

"You are beautiful," he said in a really low voice and I almost choked on the juice because I was caught off guard. I felt my cheeks down to my neck warm up and a wide grin made its way to my lips.

"You really have your ways of catching me off guard," I said after a moment.

"Are you blushing?" he asked and I rolled my eyes.

"We aren't going to divert the topic now, Ricardo," I told him and he chuckled. "I am really happy for you guys," I said.

"I know, thank you for always being our support" he thanked and I nod.

"As Ann would say, it is GOD who did all these so thank him," I said and he chuckled.

"Yeah, sure, I will"

We talked for some time about anything and some things we would like to do later, after graduation, he spoke about us getting married after school but I told him that 'The Talk' can come later, we have lots of time together to talk about that, we are going to take it slow... the pace, slow baby steps.

I checked the time and it was already fifteen minutes after three in the morning we decided it was time that we retired to bed since we are going to mass in the morning. We don't want to be sleeping when the pastor preaches.

Ricardo White

I checked the time and it says seven thirty in the morning. I am headed for Ann's place to pick them up for church. Richard said that he would go there directly and then head over to his friend's place after the close of service.

When I finished my conversation with Morgan, I went to take a shower and straight to bed after I was done, I still couldn't get over the giddy feeling of sealing that deal so I forgot to eat something.

I woke up pretty hungry and there wasn't any ready-to-eat food in the fridge so I decided to order some and gave Ann's address so that it gets delivered there. We will all eat on our way and hopefully, they are hungry too.

When I arrived at their place, I knocked on the door and it was answered by Ann's welcoming smile, we hugged and she let me in. She was wearing a navy off-the-shoulder floral dress that stopped just above her knee and her red hair was curled as it bounced on her shoulders.

"You look good Ann," I said and she grinned then went to the stairs to call on Morgan.

"Morgan! Ricardo is here already, we need to get going" she said and went to the kitchen while I followed. "You look good too Ricardo" she compliments when she poured me a glass of water.

"Thank you, Ann, hope you slept well?" I asked and she nods.

"Yeah, I did. Although yesterday was really stressful I was able to sleep out all the tiredness. I hope Morgan did the same too" she remarked and I smiled. "How about you?"

"Yeah, I did, I was too happy that I forgot to eat something when I came back home early this morning," I said to her and her eyes widened when she heard me.

"What? Did you just come in from work that late? It's dangerous boy, don't do that again. I think I need to set a curfew for you if that continues" she rolled her eyes and I laughed.

I see where Morgan gets her protective side from.

"Sorry mum" I apologized with a huge grin on my lips and she shook her head at me.

Then the bell sounded and I went to open it since I know it will be our delivery.

"Your brother is coming? Why didn't you just come together?" Ann asked as she followed me to the door.

"No, Richard went straight to mass and would be heading to his friend's place after the close of service, I order us something to eat for this morning. Figured you girls might be hungry too" I said and she pats my back before retracting to the kitchen.

I opened the door and paid for the food, closed the door back, and walked to the kitchen to find Morgan already there sipping water from the cup I used.

"Hey babe" I kissed her cheeks and placed the packs on the counter then went through them and brought them out of their packs with both of them helping me out.

As Ann brought out plates for us to eat, I checked Morgan out and saw that she wore a deep red turtle neck but slightly hugging dress, a gold necklace around her neck, her hair in a tight bun, little makeup on her bright skin and she wore some black heels.

"You look beautiful" I whispered in her ear and saw her cheek go pink from the blush that stained it. I kissed her cheek again then sat beside her as we served the food on our respective plates.

"You look really handsome" she compliments when we were done praying and had started eating, I chuckled and held her hand as we ate.

After about ten minutes we packed the remaining food on a plate and put it in the fridge so that we can get going to church.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

437K 26.4K 41
|2022 WATTY'S SHORTLIST| HER WISH CAN SET HIM FREE. When college student Ella Carrington finds an ancient locket and a gorgeous man literally falls...
26.7K 2.5K 40
~Featured in Wattpad Editor's choice list~ ~Featured in Editor's picks list: (Wattpad's handpicked favorites)~ Maya's dad died when she was four, so...
50.3K 6.7K 37
Jeanette Arthur had no idea what was going to happen to her when they opened the doors. Was she going to die? Or would she wish she was dead? She be...
267K 25.6K 32
(Featured by wattpad)Highest ranking #4 in spiritual. Sold for nothing Sisi finds herself stuck in an abusive marriage to a man whose purpose is to b...