š–£š—ˆš—…š—…š—’ š–Æš–¾š—‹š–暝–¾š–¼š—š—‚š—ˆ...

By mochiminie_

"š–¬š–ŗš—„š–¾ š—’š—ˆš—Žš—‹ š—ˆš—š—‡ š—‰š–¾š—‹š–暝–¾š–¼š— š—†š–ŗš—‡." š˜æš™„š™Žš˜¾š™‡š˜¼š™„š™ˆš™€š™: š– š—‡š—’ (š—‰š—ˆš—Œš—Œš—‚š–»š—…š–¾) š–暝—ˆš—Žš—… š–»... More

š–Æš—‹š—ˆš—…š—ˆš—€š—Žš–¾
02 : š–£š–ŗš—‡š–¼š—‚š—‡š—€ š–°š—Žš–¾š–¾š—‡
03 : š–£š–ŗš—š–¾ š–¦š—ˆš—‡š–¾ š–¶š—‹š—ˆš—‡š—€
04 : š–¢š–ŗš—‡'š— š–³š–ŗš—„š–¾ š–¬š—’ š–¤š—’š–¾š—Œ š–®š–暝–æ š–øš—ˆš—Ž
05 : š–«š—ˆš—š–¾ š–¢š—‹š–ŗš–暝— & š–¢š—ˆ.
06 : š–²š—š–¾š—‰ š–“š—‰
07 : š–¬š—ˆš—‹š—‡š—‚š—‡š—€ š–¬š–ŗš–½š—‡š–¾š—Œš—Œ
08 : š–Æš–¾š—‹š–暝–¾š–¼š—
09 : š–¬š–ŗš–½š–¾š—†š—ˆš—‚š—Œš–¾š—…š—…š–¾
10 : š–¶š—š–¾š—‡ š–Ø š–¶š–ŗš—Œ š–  š–Ŗš—‚š–½
11 : š–²š—Žš–½š–½š–¾š—‡ š–²š—š—‚š–暝—
12 : š–§š–¾š–ŗš—š—’ š–±š—ˆš—š–ŗš—š—‚š—ˆš—‡
13 : š–§š—ˆš–¾'š—Œ š–¬š–ŗš–½
14 : š–§š—ˆš—‰š–¾š—…š–¾š—Œš—Œš—…š—’ š–£š–¾š—š—ˆš—š–¾š–½
15 : š–¦š—ˆš—ˆš–½ š–¦š—‚š—‹š—…
16 : š–Ø š–¬š–ŗš–½š–¾ š–øš—ˆš—Ž
17 : š–£š—ˆš—‡'š— š–³š–ŗš—„š–¾ š–§š—‚š—† š– š—š–ŗš—’
š–¤š—‰š—‚š—…š—ˆš—€š—Žš–¾ : š–Ø'š—† š–§š—ˆš—†š–¾
š–£š—ˆš—…š—…š—’ š–Æš–¾š—‹š–暝–¾š–¼š—š—‚š—ˆš—‡ : š–Æš—…š–ŗš—’š—…š—‚š—Œš—

01 : š–§š–¾š—…š—…š—ˆ š–£š—ˆš—…š—…š—’

11K 867 1.8K
By mochiminie_

[💌]

A week has passed since I purchased the doll. The package hasn't arrived yet even though I was supposed to receive it a few days prior. Thinking that they might have took time with their promised craftsmanship, I let it be.

I was sitting on my living room, knitting a sweater for the upcoming winter. I don't usually buy them from stores. I'd rather make my own; something that mom had taught me before she left this world is to use your knowledge rather than setting it to waste. So here I am, looking like a grandmother as I create a new apparel.

"They're not ugly," I told myself. "Look, you're lucky mom taught you how to knit or you'd be naked until death."

I sound crazy talking to myself, heh. It's what I do. Unless I phone my only friend but she's mostly busy. I'd rather not bother her or she might get tired of me. Apart from my relatives, she's the only one I got in this huge, judgemental world. As I knit, my radio played old songs I've always loved and grew up to.

"When I was just a little girl, I asked my mother what will I be. Will be pretty? Will I be rich? Here's what she said to me.."

"Que sera, sera. Whatever will be, will be. The future's not ours to see. Que sera, sera. What will be, will be."

Mom used to sing this to me especially when I was little; curious and full of dreams. She knew I wanted to be a strong, pretty woman someday. One that she dreamed her little Y/N would grow up to be. Yet, here we are. Here I've become; lonely, unwanted, probably unattractive.

"When I grew up and fell inlove, I asked my sweetheart what lies ahead. Will we have rainbows, day after day? Here's what my sweetheart said.."

"Que sera, sera. Whatever will be, will be. The future's not ours to see. Que sera, sera."

"What will be, will be.." I hummed along.

Ding dong.

"Mm?"

I got up to answer the door. A delivery guy stood before me as I opened. He had a long box on a roller and he seemed to exhausted. He took a look at me and whipped out his notes.

"Y/N L/N?" He asked.

I nodded. He gave me a pen to sign his papers before gently pushing the box inside my apartment room. I frantically assisted, making sure it doesn't fall over before he stepped out. I even heard him grunt as he left.

"Who orders a damn coffin?" He scoffed, taking the elevator.

"Th..Thanks!" I called out.

Closing the door, I turned to the package. My, oh my. It was huge. Indeed, it was about the size of a coffin! I quickly ran to my room to grab a cutter before bouncing back to the parcel, carefully tearing the tapes open. I was expecting to see the doll the moment I open the flaps but he was thickly covered with bubble wrap.

"Best part," I excitedly grabbed the plastic and began popping them.

As I enjoyed a wee moment of satisfaction, my eyes darted to the doll, nicely dressed in a white shirt over jeans. He also had a cardigan with a small, dark green 'T' sewn on the right side. I adjusted my glasses. He looks exactly just as how I've seen him on the web. He's..

"Handsome.." My hand caressed his cheek. "Huh.. So soft.."

His skin was made out of silicone; not too soft nor hard but it did give me some sense of humanness as I pinched his arm.

"Ooh, a card." I picked up a piece tucked on his shirt. "Ooh, another one."

Two catalogs, big and small. I paid the doll one last glance before immersing myself to the letters.

ꨄ Love Craft & Co. ꨄ
since 1902

Known for handcrafted dolls and figurines, Love Craft & Co. was founded by Jean Antoinne de Louis in Paris, France.

The exquisite nature and affordability of the dolls made it possible for the world to access the ethereal experience of having one special companion incomparable to anyone else.

Due to their uniqueness, all items can never be subjected to refund. Now that you have your own, the best we can guarantee is utter satisfaction.

"It's nonrefundable?" I grimaced and threw the card aside. "Now, what's this?"

I flipped the other card and read. Unlike the black texts and standard font from the first one, this card has a big header written in golden cursive on top.

Hello, I am Taehyun!

Thank you so much for purchasing me! Without you, I wouldn't have been here.

Please take care of me as I'll take care of you. Let's get along together!

P.S. For best experience, you may want to read this aloud.

"Être en vie. Dans mon amour, vous serez nourris. Soyez l'homme à qui vous êtes fait."

"Is this French?" I grunted. "Ah, fuck. I'm not good at French."

Clearing my throat, I held the paper up for me to read clearly. I mouthed the words first like a fool, trying to figure out how they were supposed to be pronounced. After a few minutes, I was ready.

"Here goes nothing," I shrugged. "Être en vie. Dans mon amour, vous serez nourris. Soyez l'homme à qui vous êtes fait."

I stared at the doll afterwards. Nothing happened. His soulless eyes stared back at me. I snorted. Of course, why would I be expecting something? The company's just probably making a fool of their customers trying to speak French with twisted tongues.

"Whatever," I sighed. "Stay there, Taehyun. I'll just clean this mess."

I left the living room to get a trash bag. But when I came back, the doll was no longer sitting on the floor. Panic and terror crept up my spine as I cautiously approached the torn box, hoping he must've fallen straight back into it. Nothing.

"Taehyun?" My wide eyes rolled around the room, even to the ceiling. "Ah, shit. I know my French sucked but I never wanted to summon a demon to possess my doll. Please, where are you?"

"Over here!"

My body quickly spun around. I came face to face with Taehyun, now standing straight, completely human, and smiling brightly down at me. I shrieked and whacked his face with my broom before dashing behind the couch.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" I cried, forming a cross with my fingers. "DEMON! YOU'RE.. I'M.. I'M CALLING THE COPS! Wait, no.. I need a priest first before the cops.. Yes.. I'M CALLING THE PRIEST! DON'T YOU DARE COME AT ME!"

"Y/N?" He called, rubbing his pained cheek. "Don't be scared. I'm not going to do anything."

"How did.. How did you know my name?"

He scratched his head. "It would be awful if I came to you without knowing who you are.."

"You're not supposed to be alive, man!" I insisted. "You're a doll! Yeah, I probably made you for company but not like this!"

"But you've read the incantation.." He pouted and sat on a chair. "You don't want me anymore? I just got here, Y/N.."

"What incanta-"

I rushed back to the box and picked up his name card. The foreign part was an incantation? To make him come to life? Could that be why I had to specify his attitude and characteristics too? Because this doll is.. Not just an ordinary doll?

"Wow, my French worked?" I awed.

"Regardless of how you read it, it will work." He chirped, swinging his feet. "Thank you for bringing me to life!"

I looked back at him. He looked back at me with his eye smile never wearing off. I noticed his little fangs as he beamed. His left cheek had a mark from my broom. But despite the pain, he seemed really happy about this whole enchanted-paranormal thing. I, myself, was in shambles.

"Are you.." I gestured at his cheek. "Okay..?"

"Oh," he nodded. "I'm fine. It hurts a little, but it's okay."

"How can a doll.. No, wait. How can a magical doll like you be so cheap? Don't get me wrong," I raised my hands up. "For something this.. Enchanted, you could've at least be sold for thousands.. Or millions!"

"No idea. I just knew that I was made to love you and only you!" He giggled.

I gulped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 4.4K 38
"šƒšŽšš“ š–š€ššš€ šš„ š‹šŽšš„š‹š˜ , š‰š”š’š“ š–š€ššš€ šš„ š˜šŽš”š‘š’" š‚šŽšŒšš‹š„š“š„šƒ āœ”ļø
24.1K 529 44
Taehyun Fanfics
88.9K 7.5K 19
"š–Ø š—‹š–¾š—†š–¾š—†š–»š–¾š—‹ š—…š—ˆš—š—‚š—‡š—€ š—’š—ˆš—Ž." š˜æš™„š™Žš˜¾š™‡š˜¼š™„š™ˆš™€š™: š– š—‡š—’ (š—‰š—ˆš—Œš—Œš—‚š–»š—…š–¾) š–暝—ˆš—Žš—… š–»š–¾š—š–ŗš—š—‚š—ˆš—‹ š—‰š—ˆš—‹š—š—‹š–ŗš—’š–¾š–½ š–»š—’ š–”š–¾š—ˆš—†...
198K 13.3K 21
"š–¶š–ŗš—„š–¾ š—Žš—‰. š–Ø'š—† š—š–¾š—‹š–¾." š˜æš™„š™Žš˜¾š™‡š˜¼š™„š™ˆš™€š™: FOR TEMPORARY ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.