The Pirate And His Sea

By delisha013

Two people who are least likely to meet but a series of events brings them together. A fate entwined. This st... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2 : How Fury Met Him
Chapter 3 : How Clint Met Him & Found Out
Chapter 4: How Bruce Met Him
Chapter 5: How Bruce Found Out
Chapter 6: How Tony Met Him
Cahpter 7: How Tony Found Out
Chapter 8: How Fury Met Poseidon
Chapter 9: How Steve Met Him
Chapter 10: How Steve Found Out
Chapter 11: How Natasha Met Him & Found Out
Chapter 12: How Thor Met Him
Chapter 13: How Thor Found Out
Chapter 14: How Maria Hill Met Him & Found Out
Chapter 15: How Loki Met Him
Chapter 16: How Loki Found Out
Chapter 17: How Coulson Met Him & Found Out

Chapter 18: How Peter Met Him

2.6K 108 38
By delisha013

(This is my chapter and the credit of the characters goes to their respective authors)

Peter was the last one to meet Percy. Despite there not being any aliens or large monsters being involved it was still  a rather eventful meeting between the two of them.

Peter for a genius could be considered as an idiot in some situations. He did dare to take risks but he always had a plan and did not leave any loose threads. But sometimes things just go a bit out of hand and you have no control over it.

Flying over the Atlantic Ocean with no anchor to the plane was one of them. The only thing between him and the plane was a sticky solution. He cursed his curiosity and his stubbornness for landing him in this situation but he was over the middle of the ocean and saw no way but to continue on.

He cautiously crept up the plane, the wind brushing past him. After reaching a plank he saw he used the laser present in his suit to slowly make a hole, after tucking the laser away he pounded and ripped the metal away. He then proceeded to enter the plane and swept his gaze to see any residents in sight.

Peter didn't see anyone on the way showing the lack of security and if he was right then they were still unaware of him being there. His senses then picked up on a few thumping noises. Expertly weaving himself through the cameras range of view he crawled his way up he reached a particularly dark room, with just enough light to see. He saw some junk metal scraps, some tools and a few machines in operation. Hiding behind the few AC ducts he slowly gazed around the room.

His sight fell on a man some feet away from him, standing over a large table. The man was dressed in what he believed was a apparel that had seen better days, his hand was covered in grime and he wore clothes in spots of grease. The man brought his hand to nudge the silver-rimmed spectacles resting on his nose. His eyes held a crazed look one that Peter definitely did not want to know the reason to.

Peter could see him working on a gun and not just any gun, it was of alien design and the man was working on dismantling it. He gasped softly. Peter then began playing a mental record of the destruction that could happen if the weapons fell into the wrong hands.

Suddenly the door the lab was opened.

Using his reflexes he quickly made a effort to duck low a cold, detached voice echoed in the space, it frustatedly asked, "Professor Ray, I expected you to have finished analyzing the weapons by now and started working on the prototypes."

The man, Professor Ray crazily answered the man, "Not to worry General Akardos I will have them given to you by tomorrow." The general proceeded to warn him about the consequences if he failed to do so.

"Professor I recommend you to look again through the numerous benefits that this project can bring us. This project could be a breakthrough for us and I hope you can give it your all."

The man, now known as Professor Ray and General Akardos carried on conversing among each other and then the general departed shortly after.

Peter then deemed it about time to get the hell out of the gloomy place seeing as he had enough information on the people and their research. As he turned around silently he failed to notice the metal pipe and knocked onto it, it then fell down producing a clanging sound.

The Professor glanced around and then seemed to sense something amiss as he silently, acting unaware of the sound went to press on the red button. The moment he did the sound of alarms echoed in Peters ears and he went running out of the room to the place he entered from.

Peter could feel his heart rate increasing as he sprinted down the halls and navigated through the route. The alarms had alerted the guards and he had met quiet a few on the way.

Peter quickly found himself near the hole he had made but with only a single problem, he was surrounded.

Making one of the most irrational decisions of his life, he jumped.

He could feel the gravity attracting him towards the Earth. Peter needed to think and fast.

He tried to slow down his fall by using his webs and attaching them to the plane. When he was about about to hit the water with about a kilometre left he could feel his fall being slowed down. But nevertheless he crashed into the water. He could vaguely see a figure swimming but regarded it as a object of his hallucination. Exhaustion and the near death made him feel like sleeping. With his last thread of consciousness he felt himself being cradled to surprisingly warm chest.

-----------

Peter next woke up to a warm fire place and him tucked inside a bundle of blankets. When he tried to push himself up in a sitting position he could feel his muscles voicing their argument.

He heard the faint sound of footsteps and looked up to see a man with green eyes. He looked to be in his late twenties and had a cup in a hand and a plate in another. The man opened his mouth to ask a question that stopped him from thinking any further, "So would you like some cookies and hot chocolate?".

The man gestured to the cup and plate in his hand and silently set them down beside Peter. Peter rose his eyebrow at the man seeing the blue coloured cookies but still hesitantly brought them to his mouth and bit a small piece of it(all advices of not eating things a stranger gives you flying out of the window). His eyes then gleamed after tasting them and he cheekily picked one more.

The man silently sat on a chair near them,running his hands through his hair and asked,"Well kid how does it fell to be awake?".
Peter snarkly replied, "Like my muscles just went through a massage." After hearing his reply the man's green eyes danced in amusement.

Peter then recalled that he hadn't even known his saviours name,"Well you saved me and I don't even know your name." The man replied to him stretching his hands forward," Percy Jackson", Peter then proceeded to shake Percy's hand in a firm grip. Peter could feel the calloused hands beneath his touch but he also couldn't shake off the power that Percy radiated.

Peter debated whether to give the mam his name and deciding to go with his gut instincts he replied,"Peter Parker, and I am terribly sorry but I find your name really similar." Peter then saw into Percy's amused eyes which were twinkling.

"If I may,"Percy cautiously asked,Peter nodded,"If I wanted to go diving I would choose a better location than the North Atlantic Ocean. At this time of the the river is rather chilling".

Peter simply blushed and averted his eyes.

Percy then spoke, "Well Peter leaving that aside I want to ask you if you can contact someone."

Peter pursed his lips and then mentally ran through some names. Aunt May was out of the equation and the only person that wouldn't ask him questions about what the hell he was even doing in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean was Tony. As reluctant as he was to admit that the billionaire had become a important figure in his life the situation called for his help.

Peter then nodded at Percy and silently asked if he could borrow his phone, Percy handed the phone to Peter and moved a few steps away to give Peter privacy.

Peter punched in the numbers with revised familiarity and failed to notice that Tony's name had already been saved.

Peter anxiously bit his lip hearing the ringtone, terrified of what could come next.When the ding of the phone being answered was made he tightened the hand gripping the phone."Mr Stark?", Peter questioned when Tony on the other side felt puzzled that Peter was calling him with Percy's phone.

Deciding that the interrogation could wait after he knew what was going on Tony asked Peter about the situation with Peter hesitantly answering all the questions that came his way.

Despite knowing the answer Tony asked Peter a last question, "Peter can you tell me your location?" ,Tony finally breathed a sigh of relief and confirmed his suspicious when his best friends voice answered the question on the other side of the call, knowing that the kid was in safe hands.

---------

Peter and Percy both chatted about quite a few topics. Percy also inquired about his schoolwork and subjects. After hearing that Peter took Latin as a subject, Percy offered tutoring him. He embarrassed, admitted to it not being one of his strong points.

Both conversed with a relaxing ease.

A knock on the door brought their conversation to a halt. Percy alerted that he would go get the door with a gesture of his hand. Percy opened the door only to be met with the sight of a man that he had come to call a best friend, "Tony, I did not expect you to come, we were just waiting for someone", Percy opened the door and welcomed Tony in. Tony then proceeded to go into the living room where he knew Peter would be.

"Well it seems that the person you were waiting for was me", Tony told Percy who was close behind him.

Peter sighed tiredly after hearing them talk and asked,"You two know each other don't you". Tony then helpfully added,"Why Peter, I would hope that I knew my own best friend."

Peter looked down muttering under his breath about finding the name familiar and that he should have known, he lifted his head up seeing Percy and Mr.Stark looking at him amusedly. Peter's cheeks turned a suspicious red colour that both the adults grinned at.

The three settled and Percy and Tony began talking with Peter chiming at times. After an hour Tony glanced at his watch and saw that it was late, "Peter I think it is about time to go home what do you think?"

"But Mr.Stark!", Peter's protest went unheard as he still had school to go to.

The two bid Percy farewell and Peter got into the car,when Tony motioned him to go forward and that he would come after.

Percy turned to Tony and began speaking with a mischievous tone when he saw that Peter was no longer in sight, "So Spider Man?".

Tony groaned when Percy smirked, the number of people he could annoy with that were countless.

Percy brought out a bag from gods know where and handed it to Tony. Tony tapped his fingers on his pricey watch and then made a gesture of going, Percy grinned and waved.

As soon as Tony entered the car he handed the bag to Peter and gestured for him to open it. Peter opened the bag and cursed seeing his suit, "Oh Fuck!!".

"Language".

Do review the chapter.

Hi!So for the next chapter I was planning to do a Peter found out.Any suggestions for the plot?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

777K 17.6K 24
After the war with Gaea Percy just wants to be left alone and have nothing to do with the gods ever again. Why? You will have to find out...... Meanw...
674K 16.3K 22
Percy Jackson is trying to be normal. He has tests to take, he has a girlfriend and friendships to keep up. He has a life, but of course the fates ha...
234K 4.6K 23
When a group of people dressed for Comicon confront Percy he decides to let his friends join in the fun. After all who else would you call if a grou...
519K 14.2K 66
Persia(Percy) Jackson is a legend, even among the gods. Daughter of the sea and raised with the love from a kind mortal, she had to undergo several h...