𝓟𝓱𝓸𝓮𝓷𝓲𝔁 → ᴛ. ꜱʜᴏᴛᴏ

By M0chi_writer

『 "And you are?" "Todoroki Shoto but you can just call me Shoto" 』 『フェニックス』 𝙄𝙣 𝙒𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 Yuki... More

『Intro』
『prologue』
『 2 』
『 3 』
『 4 』
『 5 』
『 6 』
『 7 』
『 8 』
『 9 』
『 10 』
『 11 』
『 12 』
『 13 』
『 14 』
『 15 』
『 16 』
『 17 』
『 18 』
『 19 』
『 20 』
『 21 』
『 22 』
『 Epilogue 』

『 1 』

470 27 7
By M0chi_writer

The blazing midday sun shone relentlessly on Yuki as she gathered supplies for her magic potions. Yuki looked at her list then at the busy street, she sighed before walking into the crowd with a basket. Now that she had fully gotten everything on her list all she needs now is a cauldron to brew her potion.

"Maybe I can lend Momo's" she said to herself as she wiped the sweat off her face taking in a deep breath.

"__Yuki"

"Huh" Yuki lifted her head up, looking for who called her when she turned back she saw Tsuyu one of her close friends.

"Tsu" Yuki smiled.

"I said where are you headed?" Tsuyu asked.

"Oh.. I am going to Momo's..... you" Yuki said.

"I am going to the market for supplies for my inn" Tsuyu lifted her list.

"Okay see you later" Yuki waved Tsu goodbye as she headed to Momo's, on getting in front of the house she heard a loud explosion.

'Mina'

Opening the door carefully to be greeted by a large blast of smoke.

"Yuki!!!!!" Her pink haired friend Mina yelled with excitement.

"Mina" Yuki growled as her face was covered in soot.

"Why are you here?" Mina asked wiping off the soot from Yuki's face.

"I was about to ask you the same thing" Yuki responded lifting an eyebrow.

"My cauldron exploded so I came to borrow one Momo's ..... you?" Mina tilted her head in curiosity removing her hand from Yuki's face.

" I came also to borrow Momo's cauldron since I don't have any" Yuki said mumbling the last part.

"Okay" Mina said skipping inside the house
Yuki walked in to see Momo.

"Hi Momo" Yuki waved at Momo.

"Hi" Momo waved back " Yuki can you brew an energy potion?" Momo gave a suspicious smile as she picked up spell books littered all over the table.

' you know I can Momo what are you planning '

"Yes.....why" Yuki answered.

"A friend of mine is looking for a witch that can brew an energy potion and I, Mina,Ochako, Tooro and Kyouka don't know how to" Momo explained arranging her books.

' but you're more powerful than I am Momo '

"Yuki how are you a high level witch and you don't have a cauldron?" Mina asked as she stirred the potion.

"I sold mine" Yuki whispered.

"WHY"Mina and Momo said almost yelling.

"I needed the money" Yuki said in a sad tone.

' I am sorry Momo I know I am supposed to tell you before I sold my cauldron but I knew you would offer me the money and I don't want to be a burden to you '

"Awwwn don't worry dear Todoroki can get the most expensive cauldron of you just accept the offer" Mina stated winking at Yuki before going back to her potion.

' how can Todoroki help me wait why is he helping me '

"MINA" Momo snapped smacking Mina on the head.

"Todoroki?" Yuki questioned with fear and confusion hinting in her voice.

' wait Momo wants me to work for him '

"Todoroki Shoto" Momo answered walking towards her.

"Don't worry he doesn't bite" Mina assured, pouring her potion into a bottle.

' He is a dragon and I am a phoenix, our kind don't get along and it's not news that he and his band all wanted to become the supreme dragon Lord and they all hate phoenix and if they find one they'll either kill or at least subdued one'

"Yuki you are pale......what's wrong?" Mina asked, looking at Yuki's pale face.

"N....nothing" Yuki stuttered.

"Yuki I know that you are scared but I assure you Shoto is nothing like his father" Momo assured.

' yeah he definitely will not know I am a phoenix unless I reveal myself which I am definitely sure is not going to happen and I need to get my cauldron back '

"Okay I'll do it" Yuki answered, nodding.

"Yipe" Mina clapped jumping around the room.

"I will inform him" Momo said smiling.

"Okay, I will be heading out now" Yuki said turning to the door.

"Aren't you brewing your potion any more?" Momo asked.

"There is no need....I will brew it later" Yuki answered opening the door.

"Shoto will come to pick you up darling" Momo said.

"Okay,bye" Yuki answered shutting the door after her.

The grumbling of her stomach alerted her of her State of hunger.

' Sato's bakery is just ahead '

Yuki made her way to the bakery,
' this place is so busy ' trying to walk into the bakery but was pushed back by the crowd causing her to trip on her gown almost hitting the ground before been caught by a hooded man, she could only make out his eyes a pretty shade of blue.

"Thank you" Yuki bowed.

"Don't sweat it" the man said in a raspy tone as he walked into an alley. Yuki continued walking into the bakery.

"Hey" Yuki waved at Sato as she walked into the bakery.

"Hey, I just got this out of the oven they are my new surprise buns try some" Sato pointed his finger at a batch of steaming buns. Yuki grabbed one and took a bite.

"Wow the way it melts in my mouth is heavenly it has like a buttery feeling good job" Yuki praised Sato.

"Try this" Sato handed her another one from the same batch.

"Okay" Yuki took a bite of the other steaming bun.

"Oh goodness this is amazing it's like a fruity flavour I tasted not 1 but 3 different flavours wow" Yuki cried of joy for the outburst of flavours in her mouth.

"I want to buy them" Yuki pointed at the same buns.

"Okay coming right up" Sato packed some steaming buns into a bag and handed it to her.

"You should really open a Café to your bakery" Yuki said while taking the buns from him and paying for it.

"I'll think about it" Sato said as he gave her, her change.

" Okay bye for now" Yuki said heading out of the bakery.

"Bye" Sato waved at her as she left.

[I'm sorry if the story is wack it is my first time (。ŏ﹏ŏ) okay *inhales confidence* to the next chapter (☞ ಠ_ಠ)☞ - Erichan out✌🏽]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

485K 13.4K 16
You have a fire quirk, the exact same as Shoto's. How will he react when he first sees you? What will you say to him? How do your paths intertwine? T...
750K 22.1K 28
"Its just..." her eyes were brimming with tears. 'No please dont cry,' I silently begged, 'I can't stand to see you hurt.' "...I-I dont want to see a...
1K 36 11
Being sold to people who don't know you is weird. Being treated like trash, being replaceable to them, that is a strange feeling. Since [Y/N] can rem...
37.9K 1.1K 25
✄ - - - 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘧 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘧𝘪𝘤 ❝ Will you get me squishmallows? ❞ ❝ Sure. How many do you want? ❞ ❝ Every single one ❞ 「𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 」 a certian...