his better half ( Kol Mikaels...

By HaileeGilbert4

hailee gilbert the middle child that is always over looked. kol Mikaelson the wildest and blood thirsty Mika... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18

11

5.9K 101 9
By HaileeGilbert4

Hailee's pov:

I wake up and get into the shower. I then wash my hair. I get out and see that my roots were coming out. About 4 inches. ' made I should die my hair again.' I then dry my hair and put the towel on and walk out. I go to my room and start to get dressed. I was wearing black crop top and my black leather jacket. I then put on my black ripped jeans. I then go down stairs and put on my black boots. I get money and go over to the store. I get white hair dye and some more black. I then go home and go to the bathroom. I then sit on the bathtub and put the white hair dye out and mix the dye. I part my hair and put the black part into a ponytail. I then put the white dye on my roots. I then put the dye at the tips and on top.

I then put the rest of the bottle on my hair. I then mix the dye in my hair some more. I then put that one part in a bun and move to the black part. I put it on my roots and do the same as I did to the other part. I had to wait about 25 minutes to 30 and then wash. I then grabbed a plastic bag and put it on my head. I then go down stairs and get some orange juice and a pear. I go over to the couch and put on my favorite TV show. About 28 minutes later I go u stairs and take the bag off. I then put water in and do one side at a time. I do the white side first and then the black. When I was done I was feeling good about my self so I got my curling iron. I go over to my room and plug it in. I dry my hair and wait for it to heat up. Once my hair was some sort of dry I get the curling iron and start to curl my hair. I was curling my hair when I felt like someone was watching me. I look around the room and outside but there was no one. I go back to my bed and start to curl the rest of my hair.  I get down with my hair and I go to the bathroom to see my hair. I then leave the bathroom and get changed.

I then go down stairs and I go into the kitchen. I go into the freezer and got two ice pops. ' later I have to go to a dinner with damon and stefan.

( A few hours later.)

I was getting ready for the dinner. Elijah invited me. I go up stairs and put my hair into a braided bun. I then go and get a dress and some shoes.

( Without the glasses.)

I leave before damon and stefan. I get to the house that leave are living in. I knock on the door and wait. " Hello hailee." " Hi elijah." I bow my head and walk in. " So why am I here." " Just sit down." I go and sit down. Klaus then comes and the door opens. " Niklaus are guest are here." They come and sit down and eat. Klaus, stefan, and damon start to bicker. I roll my eyes and tune out the voices. Elijah seems to notice because he start to ask about Elena. " Oh yeah he was about to drive Elena off of wickery bridge." I snap my head up and look at stefan. " You did what." He back ups and scoots his chair. " Lol I was just trying to get klaus's hybrids out of town." I get up and pretend to walk out. I then go at stefan. I twist his hand and wait for elijah to finish his story. Klaus and elijah pick up there glasses and they clink there glasses together.

I then snapped stefan's arm. He hunches over in pain and I plunge my hand in his chest to his heart. " She loved you and you hurt her. I hate damon but right now he's the best choice for her. I hate her don't get me wrong but that was on called for." I take my hand out of his chest and go back to my sit. I watch and hear as they do a proposal. They talk about Elena and other things. Damon leaves to get air. Elijah leaves after him. Klaus bites into a servant. I stop paying attention after that. I then get a call from Matt. " Yes Matt." " Alaric is hurt." I stand up from my spot." What do you mean." Matt then hangs up. Stefan and klaus look at me and I just shack my head. Damon and elijah come in and start to talk about the proposal. I go into the other room and put on music. I start to dance around when I heard fighting. I turn the music of and go into the room. I see stefan by the fire. I then see elijah and damon leave. I roll my eyes. " See if I new there was going to be fighting I would have stayed in this room." " I'm sorry love. This wasn't supposed to happen." I nod my head and sit down.

I was about to call caroline when Elena texted me saying Caroline's dad is dieing. I shout my phone off when elijah comes in with damon. " Why haven't you left yet brother." " Where are your manners brother. We forgot dessert." He then pulls the cloak off of the dinner tray. There were two daggers. Elijah looks at me and I stand up and walk over to him. I take the daggers and stand next to him. " What have you done." " What have you done. See I've learned not to trust your vulgar promises niklaus were doing this on my turns now." I guy come in from the back. ' he's hot.' klaus backs away from the man. " Kol." " So that's my soulmate.' " long time brother." Klaus then vamp speeds to me but is stopped by another guy. He looks at me and I give him a dagger. " Finn don't." He then plunges it into klaus's hand. Klaus then ttys to vamp speed to the other side but Rebekah is there. She has a dagger. She plunges it into his chest. " This is for are mother." He falls back and into kol's arms. Rebekah then walks down the steps. " Your free to go. This is family business." The brothers leave but I don't. Elijah looks at me." Why aren't you leaving." " Because I've missed my best friend and if I go home I'm just going to get bored again and this is fun." I smile and look at him. He chuckles and smiles back. Rebekah comes over and hugs me. " Oh God I missed you. I tried to save you. Damon stopped me." " I know elijah told me." I smile and she goes over to klaus.

They come over to elijah and me. Rebekah stands by me. I think Finn it is gives me the dagger back. My phone starts to ring. I go over to it and pick it up. " Hailee his died." I hear carolina crying. I look at klaus and was about to end the call. " Hailee don't kill any one you promise." " I won't kill anyone." The Mikaelson's look at me. I hang up the phone and go over to klaus. He looks at me and I plunge one of the daggers in his chest. I then go to his ear and start to whisper. " Carolinas dad just died because he didn't want to become a vampire and I promised caroline I wouldn't kill anyone. But as you are unkillable I can temporarily kill you. I need to get my anger out " I then take the dagger out and plunge my hand into his chest and grab his heart right before someone comes in. We turn around to see there mother. I take my hand out and step aside. She talks about forgiveness and being a family. I look at the other group and see that there in shock. She then come over to me and smiles. " You must be hailee." " Yes I am and your ester. I thought you were died." " I was sealed in a coffin." I nod and she looks at my right side. " What is it." She makes me move my right arm and she looks at my side. " Your his soulmate." My eyes widen and elijah steps infront of me. " Mother he doesn't know." He then vamp speeds to my house." Good night hailee." " You too elijah and please don't tell him." I go into the house and go to bed.

I wake up to hear someone coming up to the door. I go down stairs and open the door. I see a note and Elena comes over. I pick it up and see there's two invites. I take the one with my name on it and go up stairs. I open it and see that it's for a ball. ' you've got to be kidding me. I can't wear heels and a dress.' I then go over to my closet and see I don't have a gown. I then leave to the Mikaelson's house. I walk in and go over to Rebekah. She laughs. " You already know don't you." " Yeah you don't wear dresses and heels." Elijah comes down stairs and and chuckles. " I don't wear dresses or heels." I have a dress and heels for you don't worry. I already new." I smile. She goes up stairs and klaus comes in. He looks at me. I smile and wave. " You tr-" " yeah I tried to pull your heart out blah blah." Rebekah comes down with a dress and a boxer of heels. " Jewelry is in the box with the heels." I close my eyes and hear klaus and elijah and Rebekah laugh. " Why are you laughing." " She doesn't wear heels and dresses. Well not ball dresses." I open my eyes and walk over to Rebekah and take the stuff. " Thank you." I then leave and go home. I get in the shower. I then get out and get my hair. I put it in a ponytail.

I then out on a towel and go out to my room. I unzip the dress holder and look at the dress. It was about 4:24. I was going to go early. I let my hair dry and then take it out of the braid. My was then curly. I then put the dress on and then the heels then the jewelry.

When I was down I went and did my make up. I look at the time and see that it's 4; 57. I head out the door on my motorcycle. I get to the place and walk inside. I walk over to elijah and Rebekah. " You look amazing hailee." " Thanks and thank you for the dress I'll give it back later to night." She nods and people start to come in. I stay in my spot while Rebekah goes to kol. They start talking when kol comes up to me. " Hello darling would you like to dance." " Sure." I smile and he extends his hand. I pretend to grad it but walk over to Rebekah. " Want to dance." " Yes." We take each other's hands and start to dance together. " Ny brother asked you to dance. Why not dance with him." " Because I new you told him to ask me. If it is not you then it was elijah but you've been by him. And I know he wouldn't as-" before I could finish Rebekah had switched with kol. I look at Rebekah and she's smirking. She goes over to elijah and he smiles. I roll my eyes. And continue to dance. " Im kol and you are." " I know and I'm bored." I then leave the dance floor and get a glass of champagne. I start to walk around looking at all the people. I then hear a conversation in the other room up stairs. " Elena I want to kill my family for good." " How." " I'll take your blood and pour it into the champagne and have all my kids drink it. Then it will connect my kids and I can kill them all at once." I stop listening and continue to walk around the place. I get bored and go outside. I could feel someone following me. I go over to a bench where no one can see. I sit down and take out my phone. Someone sits by me. I look up and see kol. " What do you want kol." " You." I forward my eyebrows at him in confusion." What do you mean."

He gets up and grabs my right side. " What is my name on your left or right side I don't remember." He pulls me into him and start to whisper." I'm your soulmate and it's on your right side. And I love the color red on you." I look up at him and go to his ear." Just because I'm your soulmate doesn't mean I like you. I mean your hot but I don't care about looks. If you can make me have fun and feel alive then that's all I need but I get bored really easily. Oh and I'm hailee but you know that." I get away from his ear and smile. I then walk away with his eyes on me. I go back to the ball. I go up to the balcony.i see kol walking up to the house. I smile and wave. I can see his smirk. He goes into the house. I can hear kol coming up the stairs. I close the doors and lock them. I can hear him trying to get in. I laugh alittle. I sit on the chair on the balcony. He brakes the door handle and comes in. He come over to me and sits by me. I smile when I see his face mad. " Why so mad." " You could have opened the door darling." I smile." I know but wheres the fun in that " I get up and start to go inside. I was inside when......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 4.7K 19
Jordyn was unwanted, and left in the woods to die, but is saved by an unlikely hero, Elijah Mikaelson, who took her in as his own. As she grows olde...
167K 3K 19
Kol Mikaelson, an original vampire, has been daggered, and has remained that way for centuries. His brother Klaus Mikaelson, is an original vampire-h...
5.5K 236 26
Elena gilbert is a princess daughter of king Grayson Gilbert. Her mother died giving birth. She has a twin brother. She sneaks out to go see
248K 8.4K 71
"I've spent my whole life finding you. It's a bit too late for regrets. I love you, Nora Mikaelson. For a thousand years, I've loved you as my best f...