The Saviour | A Harry Potter...

By _pxntherx_

Book 2 of 3 (Book 3- TFATWS Story- is out) Y/N, Bucky and Loki end up at platform 9 and 3/4, 3rd year. Y/N's... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
A/N: Read Please- Important
A/N

chapter 10

60 3 0
By _pxntherx_

"Harry?" Hermione called and he woke up.

"I saw my dad" Harry said.

"What?" Hermione asked.

"He sent the dementors away. I saw him across the lake. Y/N, you were there"  Harry says.

"Listen Harry, they've captured Sirius. Any minute the dementors are going to perform the Kiss" Hermione said and Harry got up in a panic, putting his glasses on.

"You mean they're gonna kill him?" Harry asked in a panic.

"No. It's worse. Much worse. They're going to suck out his soul" Hermione said. Dumbledore came in the room "Headmaster, you've got to stop them. They've got the wrong man" Hermione said to Dumbledore.

"It's true. Sirius is innocent" Harry said.

"It's Scabbers who did it" Ron said.

"Scabbers?" Dumbledore asked.

"He's my rat, sir. He's not really a rat. He was a rat. He was my brother Percy's rat. But then they gave him an owl-" Ron said.

"The point is" Hermione interrupted "We know the truth. Please believe us"

"I do, Miss Granger. But, I'm sorry to say, the word of 6 13-year-old wizards will convince few others" Dumbledore said and looked at me, Bucky and Loki.

Dumbledore moved to Ron.

"A child's voice, however honest and true... is meaningless to those who have forgotten how to listen" Dumbledore petted Ron's foot and made it hurt. Really bad "Mysterious thing, time. Powerful. And when meddled with, dangerous" Dumbledore was walking to the door "Sirius Black is in the topmost cell of the Dark Tower" he dramatically turned to Hermione "You know the laws, Miss Granger" he walked to Hermione "You must not be seen. And you would do well, I feel, to return before this last chime. If not, the consequences are too ghastly to discuss. If you succeed tonight... more than one innocent life may be spared. 3 turns should do it, I think" he headed for the door and just before he closed it, he opened it again "Oh, and by the way. When in doubt, I find retracing my steps to be a wise place to begin. Good luck" he said, closing the door.

"What the bloody hell was that all about?" Ron asked and I chuckled a little.

"Sorry, Ron, but seeing as you can't walk..." Hermione started but stopped.

Hermione got out the time turner and was fiddling with it. Harry was about to touch it but Hermione smacked his hand away.

"Are any of you guys coming?" Hermione asked, turning to us. I shook my head no.

"I'll sit this one out. Bucky, Loki, you guys wanna go?" I ask them but they shook their heads. 

"I'll sit this one out, too, darling" Loki said and I nodded.

"Yeah" Bucky agreed and Hermione nodded, turning the time turner 3 times. After a moment, her and Harry disappeared and came through the door.

"How did you get there? I was talking to you there. And now you're there" Ron said.

"What's he talking about, Harry?" Hermione asked.

"I don't know. Honestly, Ron. How can somebody be in two places at once?" Harry said and I smiled.

"But... but... Y/N, Bucky, Loki, you must have seen it, right?"

"What the hell are you talking about?" I ask, sounding oblivious.

"No, I'm with Ron. How?" Bucky said and I kissed him "You know what, I didn't see anything" he said and I smiled.

"Loki?" I ask.

"I didn't see anything" Loki said and I smiled, nodding at him.

"Ok, all clear, yes, great. Now, I need to tell you something" I say, looking at the trio.

"Oh, right" Harry said "What is it?" Harry asked and I took a deep breath.

"Me, Bucky and Loki are from a different universe. I took us here to help you defeat Voldemort. I'm 30 years old and I'm married to Bucky" I say, waiting for their reactions.

"That's how you were allowed in the pub" Hermione said.

"You're what?" Ron asked and I chuckled. 

"I'm 30 and I'm married to Bucky. Loki is a really good friend of mine and he's a 'god'. He's over 1000 years old" I say and they look at me shocked "Do you want me to show you I'm not lying?" I asked and they nod their heads. I sigh and show all 3 of them my life.

I pull away and they smile at me.

"You looked beautiful at your wedding" Harry said.

"Are you saying I'm not normally beautiful?" I ask, looking 'offended'.

"No... that's not... that's not what I meant" he tries and I punch his arm playfully.

"I'm kidding" I say and he smiles.

~~~~~

Me and Harry were going up to Remus' office. Harry was about to knock on the door but Remus spoke.

"Hello, Harry, Y/N" Remus said and Harry looked at him dumbfounded "I saw you coming" he continued, pointing his wand to the map. Remus used his wand to close a box "I've looked worse, believe me" Remus said and picked up a stack of books

"You've been sacked" Harry said, looking at his desk.

"No. No. I resigned, actually" Remus said.

"Resigned? Why?" Harry asked, confused.

"Well, it seems that somebody let slip the nature of my condition. This time tomorrow, the owls will start arriving and parents will not want, well, someone like me teaching their children" Remus said.

"Snape" I coughed and Remus gave me a look.

"But Dumbledore-" Harry started but Remus cut him off.

"Dumbledore has already risked enough on my behalf. Besides, people like me are, well, let's just say that I'm used to it by now" Remus said and used his wand to pack his suitcase "Why do you look so miserable, Harry?" Remus asked.

"None of it made any difference. Pettigrew escaped" Harry said and I turned to him.

"Didn't make any difference? Harry it made all the difference in the world. You helped uncovered the truth. You saved an innocent man from a terrible fate. It made a great deal of difference. If I am proud of anything, it is of how much you have learned this year. Now, since I am no longer your teacher I feel no guilt whatsoever about giving this back to you"

I chuckle as Remus gestures to the map.

"So now I'll say goodbye, Harry. I feel sure we'll meet again sometime. Until then... mischief managed" Remus said, pointing his wand at the map and closing it, as the ink vanished from the paper.

He was heading for the door.

"Remus, wait!" I called and he turned around.

I ran to him and I hugged him tight, him hugging me back.

"I'll miss you" I say, pulling away.

"I'll miss you too, Y/N" he says and smiles at me before making his way out of the classroom. Harry came beside me and watched Remus leave.

~~~~~

"Stand back, I said! Or I'll take it upstairs if you don't settle" I heard Ron say as me and Harry made our way into the Great Hall.

"Harry. Wherever did you get it?" Neville asked and Harry looked at him confused.

"Can I have a go, Harry? After you, of course" Seamus asked and I chuckled a little.

"What are you talking about?" Harry asked, walking to the table.

"You're about to find out" I say, standing next to Bucky and Loki.

"Quiet. Let the man through. I didn't mean to open it, Harry. It was badly wrapped. They made me do it" Ron said, pointing to the twins.

"Did not" the twins said together "It's a Firebolt" the twins said.

"It's the fastest broom in the world" Fred said.

"For me? But who sent it?" Harry asked.

"No one knows" Ron said

"This came with it" Hermione said, showing Harry a feather from Buckbeak.

~~~~~

Everyone was running outside with Harry, wanting to see how fast the broom would go.

"Go on, Harry!" Neville said.

"Yeah, let's see" Seamus said.

"How fast is it, Harry?" Hermione asked as he mounted the broom.

"I bet it's not as fast as me" I say

"Wanna bet" Harry asked.

I nodded my head eagerly and stood next to Harry.

"George, 1 sickle" Fred said and I smiled.

"You're on" George said.

"Okay, 3, 2... 1... Go!" Seamus said and we zoomed off.

I was next to Harry, flying beside him.

"Bye" I say and fly much faster than him. After a couple of seconds, I land next to Fred and 1 minute later, Harry lands "Told ya" I say, smirking at Harry.

"Thank you" Fred said.

"Shut up" George said, giving Fred a sickle.

~~~~~

"So, where are you going for the holidays" Ron asked.

"We don't have anywhere to go. I tried teleporting to my original universe but it didn't work. I just stayed here. Something's wrong and we have to stay here for the holidays" I say.

"You can come live with us, if it's okay with mum" Ron said and I looked at him.

"No, no way. Ron, there's 3 of us"

"I'll ask mum and see what she says" Ron said and I was gonna protest but he put a hand out in front of me to stop us.

"Ron, are you sure?" Bucky asked and he nodded his head.

"If it's okay with mum" he says and I slump in my seat.

I didn't wanna be a burden.

You never were. Any of you.

~~~~~

Ron sent an owl to his mum and asked her if we could stay at the burrow. Today, a letter came for Ron and I was anxious for her answer.

"Guys, come here" Ron said and me, Loki and Bucky huddled around him "Ahem. 'Ronald, of course your friends can stay with us. I want you to tell them that they are always welcome, any time. I can't wait to meet them. Signed, mum'" Ron said and I smiled.

"Thank you" I say, hugging him.

"Don't thank me, thank mum" Ron said and I pull back from the hug.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 639 6
After a particularly wretched beating from his uncle, fifteen-year-old Harry Potter is left to try and clean his gaping wounds. But, when three death...
137K 3.4K 104
Y/N l/n is about to start her fourth year at Hogwarts when she meets George and Fred Weasley. She's a Gryffindor like the twins, but their friendshi...
585K 19.2K 90
A Malfoy? With a muggle-born? Y/N Malfoy had brought nothing but shame to her family name. But after finding out that she's a prophecy, her entire fu...
362K 9.8K 94
Seems like everyone is obsessed with Y/N Dixon. It starts off with her friends in the house of Gryffindor, 3rd year. Someone at Hogwarts has been fol...