Draco x reader

By azraSlytherin

(Completed) -------------------- The story is beginning from year three at Hogwarts. You are a kind Slytherin... More

Chapter 1 - third year
Chapter 2 - summer holidays
Chapter 3 - Malfoy Manor
Chapter 4 - celebration
Chapter 5 - Louis
Chapter 6 - Back at Hogwarts
Chapter 7 - detention
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 - Task one, triwizard tournament
Chapter 10 - rumor
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 - Yule ball
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 35

11.9K 203 589
By azraSlytherin

I walked into my empty dorm and to my closet. I wasn't a fan of parties, so I just put on something casual. I still had time until the party, but I was impatient.

The door opened and Ruby walked in as I sat on my bed, reading a book.

,,Hello" she greeted me and dropped her books on her bed.

,,Hello" I smiled and she put her keys away.

,,Are you going somewhere?" She hopped on her bed.

,,Yeah, some Ravenclaw boy called Grayson invited me to a party in the Ravenclaw common room."

,,The Ravenclaw common room?" She was a little confused.

,,Yeah"

,,Unexpected"

,,Indeed. Wanna come?"

,,No, thanks. I have got lotta stuff to do." She looked at the pile of books.

,,Oh" I sighed. ,,Unfortunate. Anyway, good luck with that." I said

,,Thanks." She took some books to start.

After reading a lot, the time came and it was curfew.

,,Well then, Imma head out." I stood up from my bed and walked towards the door.

,,Bye" she said.

,,Bye"

I walked towards the Ravenclaw common room in the Ravenclaw tower.

,,Hello" someone held my shoulder and I turned around. My eyes met his brown ones as his pale hand was on my shoulder. Grayson.

,,Hello" I said a little bit of shock in my voice.

,,So you came?"

,,Yeah" I said shyly. He just nodded in response.

After an awkward silence, he put a strand of hair behind my hair.

,,You look beautiful." He said titling his head.

,,Why thank you." I looked down at my clothing, a little embarrassed.

,,Mind if we go in?" He held his hand out and I took it hesitantly.

He led me to the common room and I took my hand away as soon as we stepped inside.

The atmosphere was comfortable enough and people were all around the room.

,,Oh." He said looking behind me.

,,What is it?"

,,Do you mind if I go and talk to my mates real quick?"

,,No, no, just go." I smiled and he walked to a bunch of guys.

I looked around and spotted Luna sitting in a corner, reading a book.

,,Hello, Luna." I sat beside her as she looked up from her book.

,,Hello,(y/n)." She said with her dreamy voice, looking back at her book.

,,Um" I sighed, looking around. I honestly didn't know what to do. As I said, I'm not a fan of parties.

,,(y/n)" Grayson stood in front of me. ,,Come, let's go over there." He said and took my hand to lead me to a corner with couches.

We took a seat and he drank out of his cup as I just looked at him.

,,Oh, sorry. Want some?" He shook the cup in his hand.

,,I don't drink."

,,You could try?"

,,No, thanks." I looked to the group, dancing. I lightly began to regret coming.

,,Heeeyyy" a high pitched voice said, taking a seat in front of me.

,,(y/n)! You're invited too!" She said as she clearly fake smiled.

,,Yeah" I said without enthusiasm.

,,I'm Bailey." She shook Grayson's hand harshly.

,,Pleasure." Grayson said, not interested.

,,Imma intodruce you my date. Maybe you two can become friends." She said waving someone to come. I didn't even bother to look. I was just annoyed by her presence. I looked at the other side of the room as someone sat across from Grayson, next to Bailey.

,,That's my date, Draco."

My eye shot to her. Both of 'em were already looking at me. Both of 'em smirking. I just looked at Draco, my eyes widened.

,,Oi, mate! I haven't seen you in ages." Grayson stood up and they tapped each other on the shoulder as they hugged real quick.

,,You two know each other?" I asked Grayson.

,,Yeah, we were practically childhood friends."

,,Oh" I said.

They went on with their conversation and I got even more bored. I looked around. My eyes wandered through the room and to Bailey, who was already staring at me.

She smirked and put her hand on Draco's tigh, who seemed unbothered and kept on looking at Grayson.

,,He's mine." She mouthed and went closer to Draco. I clenched my fist and jaw. She put an arm around his shoulder and hugged him. Her face was buried in the crook of his neck. I got jealous, really jealous. But I couldn't show that.

,,Yeah yeah" I heard Grayson responsing to whatever Draco said. Draco made eye contact with me and smirked amused.

,,Dracooo" Bailey whined, her arms around his neck.

,,Yeah?" He asked rather annoyed.

,,Let's dance." Draco looked at her as if he has seen a ghost.

,,No" he said disgusted.

Grayson threw an arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer, which got Draco's attention.

He pulled my face closer, until his mouth was near my ear. Draco watched and clenched his jaw.

,,Wanna dance?" He whispered kindly.

I turned and looked him in the eyes.

,,I don't really dance."

,,Come on. It won't be bad." He smiled and I returned one.

,,You owe me something." I smiled and he stood up, pulling me with him.

,,We'll go and dance he said and suddenly, Draco was on his feet too. He looked at me then to Grayson and to Bailey. He grabbed her hand and pulled her harshly up.

,,We'll go dance too, right?" He looked at Bailey.

,,Yeah" she smiled and tried to kiss him as he just turned his head and walked towards the dance floor.

,,Come on." Grayson said and pulled me with him.

The music was a little slow, so he grabbed my arms and swang them around his torso. My head was on his chest and he put his arms around me. We moved with the music a little.

,,You're really beautiful, you know that right? I hope someone tells you that everyday." He says.

,,Thank you so much, Grayson" I said. I felt really appreciated in that moment. Although I just know him since yesterday, he seems to be a really kind and nice guy.

They played another music and some people began to jump up and down. Something I didn't like. Grayson noticed that I stopped, so he took my arms and just swang them back and forth. I giggled and he just smiled. I looked around and saw Draco staring. As soon as he caught my eye, he grabbed Bailey and pinned her back against his chest. I got jealous. He looked at me and smirked as Bailey moved her back against him.

,,Ew." I whispered and looked back to Grayson.

,,Something wrong?" He asked and I shook my head no.

After a few more songs, we went back to the couch we sat. Bailey and Draco had come back earlier and were already drunk.

,,Woah" Grayson said as he saw Draco almost falling asleep.

,,Don't" he hiccuped ,,woah me" he held his finger in front of his face.

,,I'm going." He stood up and almost fell.

,,Draco, wait." I said and held his arm.

,,Grayson, it was an honor to be invited, but it's really late and I have to go. Thank you for everything. I'll take care of Draco."

,,I'm not a baby." Draco mumbled as his head hang down.

,,No problem." He smiled and I took Draco out.

,,I can go back alone." Draco said as we walked in an empty corridors. I had his arm around my shoulder, trying my best not to fall.

,,You can't, you're drunk." I said

,,I'm not"

,,Whatever."

We walked into the common room silently and into the boys dormitory.

,,Well, which one's yours?" I asked and he pointed to a room.

We walked inside and of course, he had his own room.

,,I assume it doesn't bother you if you sleep with this clothes. I'll go now." I said and turned around.

,,No!" He yelled and I turned around.

,,What?"

,,First of all, I don't want to sleep in this ugly uniform. Second of, don't go."

,,What do you want me to do about your uniform, Draco? Just change." I said and sat on his bed.

,,Alright" he said and as he walked to his closet, he hit his head against the cabinet door.

,,Draco!"

,,I'm fine" he waved it off.

He rummeged around the closet and turned back around.

,,Draco, that isn't your pajama, it's your underwear." I said lightly embarrassed.

,,(y/n)!" He whined like a child. ,,Help me."

,,Fine" I stood up. ,,You won't remember anything anyway." I mumbled.

I looked into his closet and took some black shorts and a Slytherin jumper out.

,,Go sit on your bed." I said and he did as told. I closed his closet and kneeled in front of him.

,,Arms up." I said and he did.

I took his shirt off and there I saw it. The dark mark. I know, I already suspected it, but to see it was different. I swallowed hard and he just looked at me.

,,I know I'm handsome, but it's cold." He said and I looked back to him.

,,Sorry" I mumbled and this time his chest was distracting me. I tried to look away, but he really was attractive.

I put his jumper on and motioned him to stand up. I pulled his pants down, trying not to look anywhere inappropriate and told him to step into his shorts. He did and I led him back to the bed, a slight blush on my cheeks.

,,Get in" I said as I shoved his blanket to the side. He laid down and looked at me as I covered his body.

,,What?" I whispered, while looking at him. His eyes shone in the moonlight.

,,Don't go." he held my wrist.

,,Draco, I can't stay." I said and he pouted.

,,You look like (y/n). She's mad at me and probably won't do this, so could you please stay and comfort me, stranger?" I was a little mad that he would ask a strange girl to stay at his dorm and comfort  him, even though it's me right now. But what would've happened if it had been someone else? Yet I had this one chance.

,,Fine" I said and he moved to the other side to make place for me.

I laid down and he opened his eyes slowly, looking straightly in mine and closing them again. He grabbed my waist and put his head on my chest and cuddled. I didn't know if I should be happy, since I'm cuddling with the boy I love, or mad, because he thinks I'm someone else. But right now I enjoyed his presence and played with his beautiful, smooth, platinum blonde hair as he buried his face in the crook of my neck.

,,Draco?"

,,Yeah?"

,,Why were you with Bailey?" I took the opportunity.

,,I wanted to make (y/n) jealous." He said and I froze.

,,Is that so?"

,,Yeah"

,,But shush! Don't tell her that."

,,Alright" I smiled.

After a long silence he spoke again.

,,I assume you saw the dark mark." He mumbled.

,,Y-yeah"

,,don't tell (y/n) about it!" He said his eyes closed.

,,Why?"

,,I wanna protect her. I love her." He mumbled and his face softened.

I couldn't believe his words. I wanted to reply, but as I looked down, his eyes were already closed and he was peacefully asleep.

,,I love you too." I mumbled and stroke his hair.

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《

Hope you enjoyed ! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 5.6K 115
"Y/n, you know I would never hurt you," he took a step forward, but I kept stepping backward. "Yeah I know," I said hesitantly. "Then why are you bac...
189K 5.7K 32
~ Year two ~ Warning; this is the second book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...
1.1M 32.3K 36
Your years at Hogwarts were always simple, despite the chaos caused by Harry Potter and Voldemort. As a Hufflepuff, you found it easy to avoid that d...
129K 4.3K 58
(First Book) Draco Malfoy X Hufflepuff Reader This is based on "you" being a chubby reader but it doesn't make the whole story about that. "(Y/N)...