The Saviour | A Harry Potter...

By _pxntherx_

Book 2 of 3 (Book 3- TFATWS Story- is out) Y/N, Bucky and Loki end up at platform 9 and 3/4, 3rd year. Y/N's... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
A/N: Read Please- Important
A/N

chapter 8

62 3 0
By _pxntherx_

Ron dropped Scabbers and looked at his hand.

"He bit me! Scabbers!" Ron called and ran after him.

"Ron. Ron! Ron!" Hermione called and we all chased after him.

"Scabbers, come back!" Ron said.

"Wait!" Harry said.

"Scabbers, you bit me!" Ron said, sitting on the floor with Scabbers in his hand.

"Guys, you do realize what tree this is?" Hermione asked and I looked at the Whomping Willow.

"That's not good. Ron, run!" Harry yelled and I looked behind me.

"Guys, run! It's the Grim!" Ron said, pointing to Sirius.

Sirius jumped over us and started dragging Ron into a hole in the ground.

"Ron! Ron, wait!" Harry called.

We were all running to him as fast as we could but me and Loki didn't try to save him.

Harry almost grabbed his hand but Ron disappeared into the hole, clutching Scabbers.

The Whomping Willow moved and swung us backwards. We made our way forward, trying not to get hit by the tree.

"Move" Harry said, moving to the side and falling down.

"Duck!" Hermione said and ducked the tree, but Harry got hit and fell to the side.

Harry stayed on the ground and Hermione jumped over a branch, then got swept up by the Willow. I was ducking and protecting Loki and Bucky, using my magic to my advantage.

"Harry!" Hermione called and gripped onto him, both of them moving through the air uncontrollably.

While the tree was distracted, I slipped into the hole and rested my back on the ground, panting a little. Bucky came in after me and landed on top of me. I groaned a little at the pain.

"Sorry" he said and I gave him a quick kiss.

"This is like Civil War all over again" I say and Loki lands on top of Bucky.

"Ow, okay, you guys are heavy" I say, pushing them to the side.

"Heavy?!" Loki asked and I rolled my eyes.

Harry landed on top of me and Hermione landed on him.

"Why?!" I say.

"Sorry" Harry said and got off of me.

"Oh, I'm sorry" Hermione said and I shook my head.

"Don't worry" Harry said.

"It's fine" I say, cleaning my clothes from dirt.

"Where do you suppose this goes?" Hermione asked.

"I have a hunch. I just hope I'm wrong" Harry said and I moved forward, towards the Shrieking Shack.

~~~~~

"We're in the Shrieking Shack, aren't we?" Hermione asked as we were looking around.

"Come on" Harry said and we walked up some stairs, finding Ron, scared out of his mind "Ron" Harry said in relief as we approached him.

"Ron. You're okay" Hermione said.

I sighed in relief, I don't know why.

"The dog. Where is it?" Harry asked.

"Harry it's a trap. He's the dog. He's an Animagus" Ron said, pointing behind us.

We all looked behind and saw Sirius standing there.

"If you want to kill Harry, you'll have to kill us too!" Hermione said, standing in front of all of us.

"No. Only one will die tonight" Sirius said.

"Then it'll be you!" Harry yelled, strangling Sirius and pinning him to the ground. He took his wand out and pointed it at Sirius.

"Are you going to kill me, Harry?" Sirius asked.

Lupin burst in the room and pointed his wand at Harry.

"Expelliarmus!" Remus yelled and Harry winced a little.

Remus gestured for Harry to move, Harry obliging. Remus pointed his wand at Sirius.

"Well, well, Sirius. Looking rather ragged, aren't we? Finally, the flesh reflects the madness within" Remus said.

"Well, you'd know all about the madness within, wouldn't you Remus?" Sirius said.

Remus lowered his wand, helping Sirius up, giving him a hug. Everyone looked dumbfounded, except me and Loki.

"I found him" Sirius said, pulling back.

"I know" Remus said.

"It's him"

"I understand"

"Let's kill him!" Sirius yelled.

"No! I trusted you! And all this time, you've been his friend. He's a werewolf! That's why he's been missing classes" Hermione said, pointing to Remus.

"How long have you known?" Remus asked, taking a few steps forward.

"Since Professor Snape set the essay" Hermione said.

"Well, well, well, Hermione. You really are the brightest witch of your age, I've ever met" Remus said.

"Enough talk, Remus! Come on, let's kill him!" Sirius yelled.

I honestly felt a little threatened by him.

"Wait!" Remus said.

"I DID MY WAITING! 12 YEARS OF IT! IN AZKABAN!" Sirius yelled, making me flinch.

Bucky held my hand in comfort. There was a pause as Sirius looked me up and down.

"Y/N? I- I never thought I'd see you again" Sirius said and I smiled a little.

"Very well. Kill him. But wait one more minute. Harry has the right to know why" Remus said.

"I know why. You betrayed my parents. You're the reason they're dead!" Harry yelled.

"No, Harry it wasn't him. Somebody did betray your parents but it was somebody who, until quite recently, I believed to be dead!" Remus said.

"Who was it, then?" Harry asked.

"Peter Pettigrew! And he's in this room! Right now! Come out, come out, Peter! Come out, come out and play!" Sirius said and Snape came into the room.

"Expelliarmus!" Snape yelled, disarming Sirius "Vengeance is sweet. How I hoped I'd be the one to catch you" Snape said and I moved forward.

"Severus..." Remus said but Snape pointed his wand at Remus.

"I told Dumbledore you were helping an old friend into the castle, and now here's the proof" Snape said.

"Brilliant, Snape. Once again you've put your keen penetrating mind to the task and as usual come to the wrong conclusion. Now, if you'll excuse us, Remus and I have some unfinished business to attend to" Sirius said, going towards Snape. Snape put his wand to Sirius' neck.

"Give me a reason. I beg you!" Snape said.

"Enough!" I yell, moving forward "Snape, Sirius is her friend and he didn't betray her. If you love her, if you love her enough... you'll put the wand down" I say, but he pointed his wand at me.

"You insolent woman. You're trying to save a murderer because your father is his friend. You don't care about the safety of Hogwarts, you care about saving your godfather" Snape yelled.

My blood began to boil.

"Severus don't be a fool. She is Tony's daughter. Tony is your friend as well" Remus said and Snape pointed his wand at Sirius' neck again.

"He can't help it. It's habit" Sirius said.

"Sirius be quiet"

"Be quiet yourself Remus!" the 2 bickered quickly.

"Oh listen to you two, quarrelling like an old married couple" Snape said.

"Why don't you run along and play with your chemistry set" Sirius said. Snape pointed his wand further into Sirius' neck.

"I could do it, you know. But why deny the dementors? They're so longing to see you. Do I detect a flicker of fear? Oh, yes. A Dementor's Kiss. One can only imagine what that must be like. It's said to be nearly unbearable to witness, but I'll do my best" Snape said, walking forward and making Sirius move backwards into the old piano.

"Severus, please" Remus tried.

"After you" Snape said, removing his wand from Sirius and pointing it to the exit. He gestured for us to go and Harry moved forward.

"Expelliarmus!" Harry yelled and sent Snape flying into an old bed.

"Harry! What did you just do?" Ron asked.

"You attacked a teacher!" Hermione said.

"You attacked a teacher" I said, a little proud. Bucky gave me a look.

"Tell me about Peter"

"He was at school with us. We thought he was our friend!"

"No. Pettigrew's dead. You killed him!" Harry said, pointing his wand at Sirius.

"No, he didn't. I thought so too, until you mentioned seeing Pettigrew on the map!" Remus explained.

"The map was lying, then" Harry said.

"The map never lies!" me and Sirius said at the same time.

"Pettigrew's alive! And he's right there!" Sirius said, pointing at Scabbers.

"Me?! He's mental!" Ron said, holding Scabbers tight.

"Not you! Your rat!" Sirius said.

"Scabbers has been in my family for-" Ron said but got cut off.

"Twelve years? Curiously long life for a common garden rat! He's missing a toe, isn't he?" Sirius asked.

"So what?" Ron asked.

"All they could find of Pettigrew was his-" Harry starts.

"Finger!" Sirius yelled "That dirty coward cut it off so everyone would think he was dead! And then he transformed into a rat!"

"Show me" Harry said and Sirius tried to take Pettigrew but Ron wouldn't give him "Give it to him, Ron"

"What are you trying to do to him? Scabbers! Leave him alone! Get off him! What are you doing?" Ron asked.

I got my wand ready and Sirius placed Pettigrew on the old piano. We tried shooting a spell at him but he ran away. He almost escaped, but Sirius got him with the spell and Pettigrew transformed back. Remus and Sirius pulled him up and he stood in front of Ron.

"Remus? Sirius. My old friends" Pettigrew said and tried to escape.

Remus and Sirius grabbed him and pushed him back. Pettigrew was making his way to Harry.

"Harry! Look at you! You look so much like your father! Like James! We were the best of friends-" Pettigrew started but Sirius came forward and pulled him away.

"How dare you speak to Harry! How dare you talk about James in front of him!" Sirius yelled. I got closer and pointed my wand at him.

"Y/N! Get back!" I heard Bucky yell but didn't listen.

"Y/N!" Loki called. I ignored him as well.

"Y/N! You're Tony's daughter, aren't you? Oh, me and Tony were good friends. James was his good friend as well. And Lily" he said, walking towards me.

"Get the hell away from me! Don't you dare talk about my dad! Or Lily and James!" I yell and he flinched.

"You sold James and Lily to Voldemort, didn't you?" Remus asked.

"I didn't mean to. The Dark Lord. You have no idea the weapons he possesses. Ask yourself, Sirius. What would you have done? What would you have done?" Pettigrew whines.

"I would have died!" Sirius yelled. Pettigrew went under the piano and towards the door "I would have died, rather than betray my friends!" Sirius said. Harry blocked the exit.

"Harry, James wouldn't have wanted me killed! Your dad... your dad would have spared me! He would show me mercy!" Pettigrew said, clinging onto Harry. Remus and Sirius pulled him away from Harry.

"You should've realized, Peter, that if Voldemort didn't kill you, then we would! Together!" Sirius said.

"No!" Harry yelled.

There was a pause as Remus looked back at Harry.

"Harry, this man-" Remus said but Harry interrupted.

"I know what he is. But we'll take him to the castle" Harry said and I lowered my wand a little.

"Bless you, boy! Bless you!" Pettigrew said, getting on his knees and almost touching Harry.

"Get off!" Harry yelled, taking a step back "I said we'd take you to the castle. After that, the dementors can have you" Harry said and I put my wand in my pocket.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 182 14
Being called the heir of Slytherin wasn't easy for Harry. Many students harassed him while the teacher stood by doing nothing to help. After months o...
31.2K 639 6
After a particularly wretched beating from his uncle, fifteen-year-old Harry Potter is left to try and clean his gaping wounds. But, when three death...
2K 77 20
What if Harry have a twin sister?What if she was a slytherin?What if she become friends with a bunch of boys,one of them being the son of her parent'...
137K 3.4K 104
Y/N l/n is about to start her fourth year at Hogwarts when she meets George and Fred Weasley. She's a Gryffindor like the twins, but their friendshi...