Remember Forever

By kitazawa-aya

The story is about Natsukawa Aika. The transferred student at 1-A Class of U.A High School. With her shy yet... More

1. The Transferred Student
Biographical Information
2. Sport Festival
4. Sparks
When They Saw Her For The First Time
5. Hero Names
6. The Week of Internship
7. First Term Final Exam
8. Versus All Might and Aika's Awakening
9. I'm Okay
10. Forest Lodge Trip
11. The Magician Attack
What They Think About Her
12. Encounter
13. All For One
14. The Truth (1)
Her Origin
14.2 The Truth (2)
15. My Betrayal?!
Her Quirk
16. Provisional Hero License
17. My Idol, Gang Orca!
When They Know The Truth
18. The Big Three
19. Scarlet
20. Their Secret Mission
21. Road To School Festival
22. School Festival
23. The Movie : Two Heroes Part One
24. The Movie : Two Heroes Part Two
25. Joint Training Battle
Interview With The Guys
Interview With Her
What She Think About Them
26. Winter Wonderland
27. Endeavor's Hero Agency
28. Number One Hero, Endeavor
29. The Unforgiven
30. The Movie : Hero Rising Part One
31. The Movie : Hero Rising Part Two
32. A Quiet Beginning
33. Shimura's Sibling
34. Hellish Flame
35. Movie : World Hero Mission Part One

3. Tournament Event

279 5 0
By kitazawa-aya

We are shocked when we saw 1-A girls without me wore cheerleader uniform. Mineta and Kaminari tricked them by saying all the girls need to do cheering battle. Thanks to Bakugo and myself eavedropped earlier, I didn't get caught by their trap.

The final event of the Sport Festival is revealed. 

It's an tournament event.

The pairings already been showed and I'm paired with Shiozaki Ibara from Class B. I saw Midoriya paired with Shinso Hitoshi.

Shinso tried to talk to him but Ojiro forbid this. Then he turned his attention to me.

"You managed into this far, huh?" He approached me.

"That's it. The way he talk really remind of something important but I can't remember what is it..."

I looked at him and asked blankly.

"Have we met before?"

He startled and smiled.

"There you go. I thought you're so innocent yet you flirting with me."

"N-no, no, that's not what I mean at all!" I flusteredly  denied.

"It just...." I looked downward.

I can't say the real reason.

"Neee~ Natsukawa-chan if you said that to a guy, it's not his fault if he thinks you hit on him." Kaminari said and hid me behind his back.

"I think she didn't mean like that, Shinso. Leave her alone, will you?" He demanded sternly.

Shinso turned his back to us and leave.

"What happened, Natsukawa-kun? Do you really know him?" Iida asked.

"I don't know but the way he talk remind me something similar from my past but I don't know what is that... he-he." I faked laugh as I finished my sentence.

"You mean like you lost you memories?" Kirishima guessed but he is right on spot.

"Yeah, something like that." I said nervously.

"Well, you should be careful then." Kirishima said with smile. He actually wanted to know more but now is not the time.

"Does 'special condition' Aizawa-sensei mentioned before related to this?"

After won from Shiozaki, I ran into Endeavor in the hallway. I know he is the father of Todoroki since I keep up with the everything happen to this world after I lost my memory.

I walked after bowed my hear slightly to him then he called me.

"Wait." 

I stopped and turned my head.

After eavedopped earlier, what he did to his family is beyond cruel but I can't hide my nervousness. He is really intimidating.

"You are from Shoto's class. You have an amazing quirk. "

"You're too kind but thank you, Endeavor." I replied coldly.

Strange. 

I don't think I can behave this way. Maybe the way he treated his family and made his own son resent him are the reason.

"Yeah." He replied with smile.

"I can arranged a Quirk Marriage between her and Shoto. Her sharp attitude is plus point too. I could have a strongest hero family."

Before he tried to make another conversation with me we ran into All Might and he asked Endeavor to have a tea with him, resulted both of pro heros have a 'conversation'. I slipped when they busy talk to each other. 

The next match I will face Bakugo after he beat Uraraka.

"It's the match between Bakugo Katsuki from Hero Class 1-A with Explosion Quirk againts the new transferred student, Natsukawa Aika-chan from the same class! Her quirk is Telekinesis!" Present Mic announced.

"I wondered why he didn't announce my currosion quirk? All the teachers know I have this quirk, but why?"

"Surrender, gaki. I won't go easy on you." Bakugo ordered and broke my previous thought.

"No! N-no... I won't. G-give me all you got, Bakugo-kun." I stuttered but still managed to show him my fight spirit.

He smirked and began his attack to me. I instantly put a telekinetic barrier to avoid his attack. Not only Bakugo shocked by this, the audience also have the same reaction.

"Barrier, huh? Don't be a coward and attack me you damn gaki!!!" He yelled and attacked me with another explosion.

Aside from his aggresive attitude and amazing skills, Bakugo is a natural born genius. He knows that she'll get tired and the barrier won't be strong as her stamina ran out.

"Her telekinesis come in handy to create barrier and control me like she did when she easily thrown me during cavarly battle. She also destroyed the robo but she lacked speed and strengths." Bakugo thought as he attacked her non-stop.

I can't keep up with him. 

I can't concentrate to attack him. 

I grew tired by making a barrier over and over again since he attacked on every sides. 

I can't have this defensive state for too long.

He saw an opening as I tried to make the barrier and attacked me with his final explosion.

"DIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!" He yelled.

I was thrown away and laid unconscious but I can still heard Midnight declared Bakugo won this match.

"Nii-chan..." I unconsciously called.

Despite our distance, Bakugo heard this and looked at my direction.

"BAKUGO WIN!!!!" Present Mic announced.

He noticed Bakugo still stunned and continued to comment.

"EVEN BAKUGO CAN'T LEAVE HIS EYES TOWARDS THE PRETTY GIRL HE JUST BEAT. IS THE LOVE GOING TO BLOOM AFTER THIS?! YAHOOOO, ERASER YOUR CLASS IS INTERESTING~"

Bakugo irritated by the comment and walked out with both hands in his pocket while me on the other hand sent into recovery girl's office.

"It's clearly Bakugo overpower her by strengths but she's not bad, either. With proper training she will be powerful." Aizawa commented but have his and Present Mic's microphone turned off.

As Bakugo walked to the stands, he greeted by his friends.

"Yo Bakugo! That was tough, huh? Playing the bad guy twice?" Sero called out to him.

"Even if it was because of the match-up, you played an amazing villain, Bakugo." Asui said that to him.

"Shut up! Be quite!" Bakugo angrily snapped at his friends.

"But man, I can't believe you were able to aim such a huge blast at a frail girl, I mean Natsukawa-chan. If I were you I couldn't help but hold back." Kaminari said.

"Especially with the face of hers. You gotta have some soft spot for her." He continued.

"What part of her was frail?" Bakugo replied acknowledge her determination.

"But she is pretty, right?" Kaminari teased him.

Bakugo had small explosion in his hand and glared at Kaminari to shut him up.

"I don't care about her." Bakugo thought to himself and had a little blush on his cheek.

Moment later, I ran into Kirishima in the hallway to the stands.

"Ah, Kirishima-kun." I called him.

"Oh, Natsukawa!" He replied with big grin on his face.

"You did great but I'm sorry that you couldn't make it to the next round."

"O-oh, thank you but I..." I don't know how to answer after I can't do much when I'm facing Bakugo.

"I'm facing Bakugo next! I'm sure gonna beat him for you too, Natsukawa!" He jokingly said to me.

"So, cheer up!" He beamed.

"W-what?"

"I know you're disappointed in yourself after lost from him but you gotta move forward!"

"I..."

"Kirishima! Here." Kaminari called to him as soon we arrived at the stands.

"Aika-chan!!!" Uraraka called me.

I smiled at her and walked to sit beside her.

Bakugo silently looked at me.

"Hey, Kaminari. I think Bakugo agreed with you about having soft spot for Natsukawa. Just look at him can't take his eyes off her." Sero whispered to Kaminari.

"Who wouldn't?" Kaminari snickered.

"You okay, Natsukawa?" Ojiro asked and sat beside me.

"Yes, Ojiro-kun. Thank you." I smiled to him.

I watched the next match until it is between Bakugo versus Kirishima. After he received Bakugo's final attack that managed to knocked him out I yelled his name.

"KIRISHIMA-KUN!" I worriedly called out to him.

I saw him been taken away and sat down again.

"Natsukawa-san?" Yaoyoruzu confusedly called me.

"Hm?"

"Could it be you and Kirishima...?"

"Yaomomo!" Suddenly Jiro called and pulled her.

"I don't think she already developed any feelings for him. She just worried about him as a friend. After all they both knocked out by Bakugo." Jiro whispered to her.

Yaoyoruzu replied with serious nod.

Moment later I excused myself.

"Uraraka-san, I'm gonna get a drink first. Do you want one?"

"No, thank you." She replied.

"You are on your own?" Ashido asked worried.

"Y-yeah, I'm okay." I replied to her.

"Everyone treat me like a kid..." I thought to myself.

I don't know what happened to me but I always ran into someone in the hallways.

"Gaki." He called to me.

I turned around to see Bakugo and Todoroki who stood in front of his waiting room.

We looked at each other confused until Todoroki closed the door.

"Why did you yell his name?"

"Who?"

"Don't play dumb. That weird hair."

"O-oh, Kirishima-kun. I don't know but when you attacked him I remember my defeat and it's..."

Bakugo silently listen to me.

"Bakugo-kun, it's um..."

"What the hell do you want just say it already!" He impatiently snapped at me.

"I-I know that I lost to you but I'm gonna beat you too. I-I'll be stronger so would you like to f-fight me?"

Bakugo showed me his big grin.

"Let me see that, gaki."

"AND I DON'T THINK YOU WILL BEAT ME!" He suddenly yelled and walked away.

"G-good luck, Bakugo-kun." I said to his back.

In the end, Bakugo was announced to be the winner againts Todoroki. 

I joined the crowd as they're about begin the award ceremony. I saw Bakugo is fully restrained with locks. His body wrapped around a wooden log, chained to the podium, and wore face mask.

"He's been furious with Todoroki let him win that way. Scary....but it's kinda funny."

Bakugo saw me smile and glared at me. I gulped and averted my eyes.

"What's the matter, Aika-chan?" Midoriya asked.

I shook my head to sides.

"Why the hell you call her by her first name?" Mineta protested.

"Well, I asked him, Mineta-kun. You can also c-call me by my first name too." I answered shyly.

"I might sound desperate but I can't hide my happiness that now I got friends. I can call them my friends, right? Will it be too soon? but I want us to be close already."

Mineta for once didn't see girl with his perverted eyes, smiled sincerely.

"Look at him, Aika." Sero pointed his finger into angry Bakugo when he rejected the medal All Might about to give him.

"Wha... Sero! You stole the start. She let me first to call her by her first name." Mineta protested once again.

We all laughed at the scene.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.7K 1.7K 28
❝ 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲 ❞ @midoriyasdad - completed ° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ° ❀° ┄───╮ where bakugo meets his match and falls for a new...
339K 9.3K 32
UNDER EDITING You've enrolled into UA but the semester has already started. You look to make a new name for yourself and a better reputation, as soon...
393K 13.4K 39
┏━━━━━━━━ ❝ 𝗦𝗔𝗞𝗨𝗥𝗔 𝗠𝗢𝗖𝗛𝗜! ❞ ━━━━━━━━┓ ✲゚*。⋆ ─── ⋆✩*ೃ:. 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃 girl with weird hair colour and weirdly amazing strenght found hers...
11.1K 292 11
-as a student who transferred into university in the middle of the year for classified reasons, y/n struggles to fit the expectations that are set...