10. Forest Lodge Trip

(I'm sorry for the long part on previous chapter!)

After dinner, we went to the hot spring for bath. It was a bath side to side for girl and boy. On the boy's side, Mineta said that their bath schedule is the same as the girls so they are also here.

"Aika-chan, your skin is so soft~ what lotion do you use?" Uraraka asked

"It's true, Natsukawa-san. Your skin is really soft." Yaoyoruzu touched my shoulder.

"Baby skin, kero." Asui commented.

"I wanna touch it~" Ashido said cheerfully.

The boys heard this and blushed.

Mineta unabled to contain his desire and began scaling the wall to look on the other side

Mineta unabled to contain his desire and began scaling the wall to look on the other side. Iida told him to restrain himself but as always he brushed it off. As he reached the top, Kota appeared and pushed him down.

"Before you learn to be a hero, learn to to be a human first." He said.

"DAMN, GAKI!!!!!" Mineta screamed.

The next day at 5:30 in the morning, Aizawa gathered us.

"I'm so sleepy..." I said to myself.

"Good morning, everyone." Aizawa greteed.

He told us to increase our strength and quirk so we can obtain our provisonal hero license. Then he asked Bakugo to throw a ball. With rage Bakugo throw it.

"GO TO HELL!!!!" He yelled but the result is surprising. He doesn't improve much since the last three months so we need to increase our stamina to improve our quirks. Everyone pushed their quirks to the limit in unfavorable conditions.

"Natsukawa, come with me." Aizawa called.

I followed him where anyone can't heard us.

"We both fully aware that you lost your memory." He said.

"Yes..." I replied.

"And your quirks; telekinesis which can control and manipulate anything with your mind and corrosion quirk. I want you to trained them at the same time."