4. Sparks

I ran into Todoroki. Our eyes met and he sighed coldly at me.

Todoroki's POV

"It's not good. I'm not in the mood to talking with anyone." I said to myself after I saw her.

My eyes met her beautiful red eyes. She also surprised to see me here.

"Hello, Todoroki-kun." She greeted me nervously.

"She didn't do anything wrong, I should't be rude to her."

"What are you doing here, Natsukawa?" I asked her and tried to composed myself

"I have a c-condition that made me come h-here and done my general check-up." She answered.

"Are you sick?" I asked her confused.

"No, it's not that. You k-know the special conditions Aizawa-sensei mentioned b-before and I have more than one q-quirk. Sometimes my body isn't accustomed by this. So, the doctor suggested me to have this regular check-ups."

"Hmm..." I hummed to her answer.

"I believe her quirk is Telekinesis. What's the other?"

Aika's POV

I actually wanted to asked him what he is doing here but I'm too afraid. There's no way I'm going into pried much. I decided to end this awkward situation.

"Well, it's nice to see you, Todoroki-kun. See you at school." I said goodbye to him.

"Wait..." He stopped me.

"I..." Todoroki muttered.

"I also, I mean my quirk is half-hot and half-cold and I rarely use my left side so I still need more training to do. I can share my training program if you don't mind." He continued.

"What am I doing? Why did I stop her when I don't know what to do next?" Todoroki asked himself.

I'm shocked by this and my mouth opened slightly. I immediately changed it with a smile.

"That would be great, Todoroki-kun. Thank you so much."

I never expected him to say this to me. He is so cold in class even he made a declaration to Midoriya and others students at the Sport Festival who still hold a grudge againts him.

"So~ we can train together in that case or if you don't want me being near you, you can share the training program to me and I'll do it myself. I'm so happy that you would do this with me and..."

I continued to talked happily until I realized he's being quiet.

"W-wha? I'm sorry, I t-talked too much. I never had a friends before so..." I squirmed and looked down.

He smiled gently.

"Give me your number, Natsukawa. It will be easier this way." He said and took his phone from his pocket.